Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

ravig8
10/24/16

Bought "Puma 917 Lo 2 Dp Blue Sneaker Casual Shoes" on the snapdeal. unfortunately , I was not comfortable with the size and hence placed a replacement order. now its been around a month and yet they have not picked the item for replacement. the courier services associated with snapdeal are worst. they not even called me once and marked that they tried to pick the product but I was not reachable.

Worst services. wont recommend snapdeal to my friends.

vikasd4
10/23/16

I just bought lenovo k 4 he send me wrong product I hope he send me old and use mobile and he don't send me back cover and tampered Glass and his devilry is also poor

hinat3
10/23/16

Which century snapdeal is living it,in this competitive world where all websites are committing consumer and delivering within 4 days,this snapdeal cant even dispatch the orders by 4 days
I called snapdeal care n number of times and registered my complaint. I needed my product by 27 oct and their courier partner is not going to collect the parcel from seller. Even seler contacted me sayinh the packet is ready but its snapdeal courier who are not coming to pick it. I will never order from snapdeal. Poor site. Poor service poor customer care. order id: 16147396419

hemlatan
10/23/16

This is with reference to my return request closure.

I have ordered 'Oomph! Peach Chiffon Saree' from snapdeal on 03 Oct, 2016 and got delivery on 07 Oct, 2016.
I did not like the item as its not what I ordered, the material and design is not as expected, hence I placed Return request on 08 Oct, 2016, and as per timeline details of my order my item pickup should be done on or before 10th Oct 2016.
But the pickup is being done on 20th Oct 2016 after having long followup with your team.

Now I have received below email saying We have closed your return request and the reason is its not passed through quality check.
This is ridiculous, as the item as packed as its being delivered and its being returned as the color was not the same as shown in the

So, if snapdeal doesnt want to return the money and its return policy is only for show purpose then I think I have use my consumer rights and ask for my refund via consumer court.
This is not a question of amount which Snapdeal has to return, but the question of SNAPDeal's reputation in Online Ecommerce business. If this is the service snapdeal gives then I will do the needful for my rights ASAP.

I am very frustrated with this experience I got from SNAPDEAL and off course I am going to spread it using internet as much as I can, that never BUY ANYTHING FROM SNAPDEAL....

varunm5
10/22/16

I want to share my recent experience with snapdeal. I have ordered chopper from snapdeal my order id is 15697483042. They have send me chopper of another local company then i have replaced it again they have send chopper of local company. I have complained it before raising replacement request there is no quality check in snapdeal again i have checked the review i find that they send duplicate product of another company i suggest please do not go with snapdeal they are completely fake they do everything to sell the product at cheap cost.Thanks

kanwars1
10/21/16

very very poor service expressbees courier .....

samirs4
10/21/16

Bakwas.. shopping site and any time wrong product delivered...and never accept returns request....so plz... Friends don't order on this site or app...

priyak13
10/20/16

Pathetic customer care . Makes money by not delivering products after collect the amount & does not respond to follow ups .

maneeshas
10/19/16

I really regret to say that I had worst experience with Snapdeal. I have ordered "
Fastrack Blue Non Leather Sling Bag ". I had a very bad experience in receiving the product. Item delivery was delayed a lot. And also I went to collect the item. I called the courier person and asked him to deliver the item to the address mentioned for delivery address and also said that will direct him to reach the address. Delivery person said that he will not come to deliver the item and asked me to collect it. After collecting it, I found the item is not the correct one which I ordered. I ordered for blue color bag but received pink color bag. So I have placed return request to pick up the item. Even for picking up the item also it is getting delayed. I am not going to office and staying in home that the person will come to pick up the item. But no one came or contacted me. I never faced such problems with Flipkart or Amazon. Really this is terrible and worst experience to me with Snapdeal.

niting7
10/16/16

Snapdeal is very pathetic in terms of customer support
My order was returned two times saying undeliverable. Bloody i did not received single call from these guys or courier guys saying ur order is here.
Without intimating they are saying non delivarable.

& even more strange on their app u will not found any customer care number or email. U just can not contact them. Finally i got one number but that is also of no use, it only gives ubsystem generated replies there is no one availabe to answer ur quriea.

Very pathetic snapdeal.....

rahulr20
10/16/16

During festival discount sale that started on october 2, I was eligible for a instant cashback of Rs.2000, if I used a citi card. I used the card and applied the discount and till payment the discounted price was displayed. But when the payment was made the entire amount was debited. I tried contacting snapdeal on the customer care number, and the response was horrible. The customer service representatives had no idea how to handle the situation. I tried to escalate the call, and I was put on hold for about 20 min and then call was disconnected(This happened three times).

kumara17
10/15/16

Dear Friend!

I ordered One item 16GB Micro SD Card Class 10, on dated 6-10-2016 that the Courier was delivered to me on dated 09-10-2016. That the Card was delivered by the ECOM Express Courier agency. That the micro SD card was already taken at the time of Dispatch of the Snap Deal Warehouse address at Khasra Np. 26/13, 14, 15/1, 16/1, 17/1. 18/1, 27/11 VIII, Sadhrana Village, City:- Gurgaon, State:- Haryana, Pin 123505. That the Courier tape was full wrapped and I checked before taking that it would not be tampered from any side. That as I open the packet on my table I found the the Micro SC Card 16GB was missing and only the adapter was in it. I at same time reported to the Snapdeal and share the same images which I upload here. They say that don't worry your product is covered from Snapdeal guarantee and insurance. That after that they say that your case was escalated and a internal enquiry was made for this to checking where the problem was generated. That after 2-3 days that kindly shipped the same incomplete item back to their warehouse through same packaging. I shipped to the same ware house address on dated 14-10-2016 with shipping cost of DTDC Rs 200/-. That on 15-10-2016 a Snapdeal customer care call me that they make their check thru company side and your refund not be made to you and you keep the item with you and they closing my complaint and no refund was made to you for this item missing from the Box. I get so much angry from inside that I decide not to buy any item from onwards today from Snapdeal and buy from only Amazon.in or Ebay.in or Flipkart.in . That only Rs 345/- item they say that I am telling lie to him while I wasted so many hours and my phone calls to contacting customer care on this issue and get bothered so much and they have adamant on their cheating behavior.

If I buy any costly item Rs 1000 to Rs 25000/- and then item will similarly get missing then I get so much financial loss that my mind and heart break for this type of cheating Online Business. That today Snapdeal case heard of getting bathing Soap when they ordered mobile I heard in Print media but not believe too much but when the same thing happened to me I believe that Snapdeal is a hooligan, cheater and fraud and thief company in India. So I barred from my side Snapdeal since today. May be in two to 10 times you get correct item but one item in any day may bring the same problem to you as I faced today. The Company has bad ass employees and its Sellers and channel partners are also fraud and cheater as they are. This was shared so that some know that the Snapdeal becomes no a days.

Images of the item and its proof attached here for veracity my Words and Honesty.

By
Mr KK Agarwal Advocate
City:- Muzaffarnagar
Uttar pardesh.
Email:- kk_agarwal_love@yahoo.com

Tip for consumers: Buy from Flipkart.in, Ebay.in and Amazon.in only.

sumitas1
10/13/16

I received a broken cooker raised a request to return... No one contacted for pickup then status updated as failed to contact please reschedule or cancel request... You cannot speak to a customer service agent the phone keeps you only on Automatic options... No email... Horrible

kathiravanj
10/13/16

1. According to snapdeal, it's main aim is to serve the people morethan the profit
2.All are doing bussiness_minded only but snapdeal's goal is to develop the good bonding among the people
3.Gandhiji's Quote" customers are the boss for any bussiness" snapdeal remind that quote
4. Snapdeal gives full satisfaction among all kinds of people
5.Their cost for any things is comparitively cheap than other company
6.In the commercial world, snapdeal gives us joy and full satisfaction in their bussiness
7. *particularly manisha Enterprises* is doing well and wonderful services. I like too much. 8."Snapdeal's online shopping is believed by all"
9.congratulations! For ur great job. Keep rocking! Really true & good service mind
*SUPER SERVICE*
*I like it too too much*
By
J.KATHIRAVAN
THIRUVADANAI-623407
RAMNAD - Dt
TAMILNADU*Cell 9047547507

akashs8
10/13/16

I must inform to every one that Buying furniture from snapdeal could be very risky as because i have purchased a Crystal Furnitech Wego King Size Hydraulic Storage Bed and the whole bed delivered by snapdeal is defective.
Snapdeal team is regularly postponing the replacement of bed from 2 months of my purchase and after 2 months they are directly denying to help me.
Moreover they are saying once you have purchased a furniture , you can not replace it.
They are providing worst service, such a cheap seller snapdeal is.
NEVER BUY ANY FURNITURE FROM SNAPDEAL.

santoshw1
10/13/16

I have very bad experience with Snapdeal , Even I am not able complete my order every time it is redirect to billing page even after till otp process is completed.
My order no. is return without any attempt on my mentioned address.
There is no any understandable information about courier is available.
I had a call with CC 9212692126 it is also use less
Very very bad experience
Order ID: 15681306913 (1 Item) DETAILS
C No.: FCAC1626316
Placed on 05 Oct, 2016
Prestige Deluxe Plus Mini Handi 3.3 Ltr Hard anodised Oute...

gauravs22
10/11/16

SNAPDEAL SHOULD BE GOOD BUT SELLER IS FRAUD. WE CAN'T GET THE ORDER QUANTITY WHICH WE HAVE HAVE ORDERED.

ramsehc
10/9/16

snapdeal is a very trustworty and genuine site, i like ur products these are extremely gud and enen i bought many products from sanpdeal those product are extremly fabulous.id i have ever bought something iam definatelygoing to bouht from ssnapdeal and lastly i would like to say that no site could comete with this site and india's no. 1 site .

ravis38
10/9/16

Very Bad Product and Customer care also wast they are not responding to mails even phone call also.............. i call they are still say unwanted things........ they did not connect to costumer care peoples................ Wast of money and time...................

arvindb2
10/8/16

They r not at all trust worthy.. cash back not credited by them . I had to fight fr it fr almost 3 Months. Finally I dealt with indusind bank direct n got the cash back. Today I ordered three shampoos. One came with perfect packing. Other 02 were leaking with no replacement. Snapdeal refused to replace. So be careful. Last I tried to order mobile phone at 2357 hrs with instant bank discount which was applied but at the end of transaction was declined by them very disappointed

javedk4
10/8/16

I had posted one of my issues with regards to my grievance with snapdeal. To top it off there custommer care has become a total harassment. There is no option on automated system to speak to customer care executive. The help Centre has laid down set of queries which puts them in a non committal position. If u have any other issue u are not given an option to write it. Guys please think before u shop from this fraudulent site.

atulk8
10/8/16

Snapdeal has always shown fake reviews on their product page. How can every product on Snapdeal have minimum 4-5 star ratings when the same product has 1-2 star ratings on another websites like Flipkart and Amazon?

Guys my advice. Please don't fall for the reviews, they are all FAKE. Their entire business is a fraud, just misusing the investor's money in changing their logo, buying new office space and all those useless things instead of focusing on consumers.

SNAPDEAL IS GOING DOWN PRETTY SOON.

mohitm7
10/5/16

I have purchased i-phone 5S, and they send me local charger with local datacable, and there is no customer care no. where i can complaint. what I should do?

praveens13
10/4/16

Guys please be aware from this site. what l ordered i dont get it.... Nd they not return as they saying...

harpreets11
10/4/16

Tip for consumers: YE COMPANY JO SNAP DEAL HAI SABSE CHEAP COMPANY HAI MAINE ASUS ZENFONE MAX 3 GB RAM 32 GB ROM MOBILE MAINE ORDER KIYA THA 12999 KA OR JAB MAINE PARCEL OPEN KIYA TO US ME 7573.46 WALA SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 6 4G NIKLA VO B KISI OR K ADDRESS KA THANKS GOD MERE PASS VIDEO CLIP HAI OR 2 WITNESS B ABHI JAB YE COURT ME JAYENGE TIO MALUM PADEGA CUSTOMERS KO KAISE CHUNA LGATE HAI

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?