Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

gajananf
2/5/19

I purchase Zebronics Mouse from Snapdeal but I Mouse is not working properly after some days so it has one year warranty when I call to the customer care of Zebronics the customer care number is not working

ravindrak4
1/31/19

I ordered Epson Ink bottle set of 4 from snapdeal on COD cost around 326. but order not received. because cancelled order for snapdeal against Order Delivery is not on time.
snapdeal shoping exeprience is very poor, wast of time to purchasing to snapdeal
amazon service is good because order delivery is right time

sadashivk
1/23/19

Purchased homefile aluminium file wrap of 72 mtrs.online at 438.same Hindalco product purchased for 257/-at local store. you are a good service provider but unfortunately expensive one . Our purchase with you must be at affordable and reliable prices......k.sadashiv

ratnag
1/21/19

They are one of most expensive website . i wanted to purchase few products after tally with others i feel their budget a kinda expensive .

debasishh
1/19/19

Be careful before purchase any product from snapdeal there showing you product but when you go for purchase there send defective product then you apply for replacement there not dispatched material to you according your timing.then automatically cancel of product & asking for refund. Snapdeal take you request. But there not refund your valuable amount.there are several remind to you for NEFT details with sms link.when you open sms link to your browsers there is no option submitted your details. You try to send mail to there helpline e-mail there not response. If you try to call & speak there customer care representative where only play Voice recording.
Dear all please be careful about this.

bhupendert
12/28/18

I ordered mi earphone
When I open that is used
This is not new earphone of mi
Snapdeal you guys make us people fool from your online shopping deal.
Guys plz dnt purchage any item from snap deal
Is the better way to go on market and get what ever you want...
Very poor service
If the owner looking this review plzz cheak what going with your customers...

anus24
12/28/18

I ordered nike shoes from snapdeal on COD cost around 2500 . it ll reach to me on time .but the size ws small so I retured dem with one size bigger .as in my order status dey r showing the product ws deleivered its been more dan 2 months I didnt get my shoes.i mailed snapdeal about my prblm more dan 20 times always reply me, we ll back to you after 2 or 3 days .but still not able to sove the problm .so wat ll I do

lakhans2
11/24/18

Snapdeal company is so unprofessional because they have cancelled my order without informing me this company have worst service and unprofessional

herbsu
11/22/18

Snapdeal's sellar support services are very bad. Order pickup arrange facility is also very bad. Even after talking about Snapdeal support, there is no solution to the problem. All services in Snapdeal are very poor. Please call 9024240000.
Despite our repeated requests, you gave order pickup job to Bludart. For several days we are asking you not to give Bludart the job of our orders, yet today you gave our order to Bludart. Why so? Does snapbad not accept seller's request? All services in Snapdeal are very bad.

mukeshm5
11/16/18

After awaiting for 3 weeks chest of drawers and no feedback from Snapdeal, they just simply offered to refund monies after none delivery. Totally unprofessional company, $#*!ing useless customer care with automated message selection.

nadeems7

Snapdeal costmer Care number =9801590508,,7759865050
This number for emergency calls only =09801590508

rohitm16
11/3/18

1 Month ho gya na product aaya na paise refund aaya bs daily chutiya banate hai 2 days 3 days bs jaisper pvt ltd mumbai ke naam se transection hua h sale koi response nhi dete h frod h ekdum

niting17
10/30/18

Snapdeal logo ki feelings k sath majak karta hey , un k paise ko or un k time ko bhe bekar karta hey hmm ne 3 times order kiya hamesa hi local product mila , ye 5 years mey bhe sahi nahi hua , es ko to band karwa dena hi sahi hoga . close now snap deal

siddharthm2
10/14/18

yeh log sirf chutiya bnana jaante hai oor kuch nhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont buy anything from here!!!!! they dont even know what is customer service!!

pedinas
10/10/18

Sabse gandha service.I have given my village address along with my phone no.but 30 days are over they have not delivered my product and rejected my order.weather they give the refund money or not I am not believing them. By studying the other reviews unlogoko consumer forum me case Kardena chaihe

ganeshp6
10/5/18

My life biggest mistake to shop from SnapDeal.

i wish is Diwali snapdeal band ho jaye because of bahut sare log fraud hone se bachJayenge.

Is hort snapdeal Deserve my _|_

amodp
10/5/18

Under Snapdeal order no.23696658049 dt. 23.9.18, purchased 'chirongi' 500 gram. Item sent was of very old stock and it was not fresh. Its quality was not satisfactory.

jatinders6
10/1/18

Totally rubbish service. The delivery boy should know how to talk. No any manners. Special on phone call. Totally uneducated person.

pushparaju
9/29/18

I was very upset when i recently purchased a blue tooth smart watch which does not match the description in the original listing. It was the fake item. So according to the return policy i asked for refunding the amount and sent the item back. But they refused to refund and sent the product back to me. I will not stand for spending my hard earned money on poor quality product like this. I request you all please dont buy anything from snapdeal.

ghormares
9/15/18

hello Snapdeal,
My name is Akshay Ghormare, I love online shopping, i have been tracking Snapdeal rise and fall, though you are very famous eCommerce site but you fall very badly, the question"Dont you spot the problem yet?"
you have to solve only one issue , after that i am pretty sure that you can certainly compete with Amazon, which you used to do earlier.
And the only issue is "FAKE PRODUCTS"
As soon as the customer open the App ,on the very first pageitself there are tons of FAKE Products with brand names eg. nike, factrack etc.
Today I saw you advertisement on te very first page of NEWS paper, then i install the App in hope of some good deals, but this time again scenario was not changed, though there might be some good deals but my mind didnt allow me to brows, i suddenly uninstall the App.
Here are some suggestion, I am 100% sure will dramatically change the scenario,
1. Find the way to spot and remove fake/copy products.no of products does not matter, keep only genuine products like myntra.
2. Raise some funding for re launch.
3. Advertise your relaunch all over with the tag "Quality products only".
4.Offer some good discount on early stage.

Now you all set to rule the Indian eCommerce market.
I hope this suggestion will reach the top executive.
I am engineering graduate and want to explore myself in eCommerce.
Tanks you,
Regards,
Akshay Ghormare
aghormare3@gmail.com

sanketm2
9/2/18

Snapdeal sells totally fake products and when you get to know that they dont provide you service to replace item with origional. I tried to contact them multiple times and they reply same thing that they dont provide return after 7 days. Never buy from this site.

chinmayab1
Chinmaya b.
8/31/18

Really this was my mistake to buy Windows 10 at such a low price .they are making froud .they did not send any email delivery. Please friend do not buy from snap deal.my order shows delivered.but I did not receive any email.

adityaa4
8/30/18

I ORDERED SAMSUNG S7 EDGE MOBILE THE DELIVERY EST DT IS 26 AUGUST AND I RECEIVED ON 29TH AUGUST. THE DELIVERY WAS LATE AND I OPENED BOX I'M VERY SHOCKED THERE NOTHING MOBILE IN THE BOX HE SENT TO ME DETURGENT SOAP AND THE ACCESORRIES ALSO FAKE. THAT DAY I'M CALLING SNAPDEAL CUSTOMER CARE NO AND NOT CONNECTING HE SAID TO ME PLEASE MAIL ME. I MAILED ALL THE DETAILS AND 2-3 DAYS AFTER HE REPLY ME I'M VERY SORRY I WILL NOT COMPLETE THE RETURN REQUEST. HOW SNAPDEAL CHEATS WITH CUSTOMER AND MAKING OF MONEY EARNING ONLY. MY 30000 RUPEES HAS GONE NOW. PLEASE FRIENDS DO NOT SHOPPING WITH SNAPDEAL & FLIPKART ALSO. PLEASE

vishalg15
8/28/18

This is the worst aap for online purchasing. I was order a watch and it's delivery date between 24 to 27 aug 2018 but still i haven't received my order.

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?