Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

lakhans2
11/24/18

Snapdeal company is so unprofessional because they have cancelled my order without informing me this company have worst service and unprofessional

herbsu
11/22/18

Snapdeal's sellar support services are very bad. Order pickup arrange facility is also very bad. Even after talking about Snapdeal support, there is no solution to the problem. All services in Snapdeal are very poor. Please call 9024240000.
Despite our repeated requests, you gave order pickup job to Bludart. For several days we are asking you not to give Bludart the job of our orders, yet today you gave our order to Bludart. Why so? Does snapbad not accept seller's request? All services in Snapdeal are very bad.

mukeshm5
11/16/18

After awaiting for 3 weeks chest of drawers and no feedback from Snapdeal, they just simply offered to refund monies after none delivery. Totally unprofessional company, $#*!ing useless customer care with automated message selection.

nadeems7

Snapdeal costmer Care number =9801590508,,7759865050
This number for emergency calls only =09801590508

rohitm16
11/3/18

1 Month ho gya na product aaya na paise refund aaya bs daily chutiya banate hai 2 days 3 days bs jaisper pvt ltd mumbai ke naam se transection hua h sale koi response nhi dete h frod h ekdum

niting17
10/30/18

Snapdeal logo ki feelings k sath majak karta hey , un k paise ko or un k time ko bhe bekar karta hey hmm ne 3 times order kiya hamesa hi local product mila , ye 5 years mey bhe sahi nahi hua , es ko to band karwa dena hi sahi hoga . close now snap deal

siddharthm2
10/14/18

yeh log sirf chutiya bnana jaante hai oor kuch nhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont buy anything from here!!!!! they dont even know what is customer service!!

pedinas
10/10/18

Sabse gandha service.I have given my village address along with my phone no.but 30 days are over they have not delivered my product and rejected my order.weather they give the refund money or not I am not believing them. By studying the other reviews unlogoko consumer forum me case Kardena chaihe

ganeshp6
10/5/18

My life biggest mistake to shop from SnapDeal.

i wish is Diwali snapdeal band ho jaye because of bahut sare log fraud hone se bachJayenge.

Is hort snapdeal Deserve my _|_

amodp
10/5/18

Under Snapdeal order no.23696658049 dt. 23.9.18, purchased 'chirongi' 500 gram. Item sent was of very old stock and it was not fresh. Its quality was not satisfactory.

jatinders6
10/1/18

Totally rubbish service. The delivery boy should know how to talk. No any manners. Special on phone call. Totally uneducated person.

pushparaju
9/29/18

I was very upset when i recently purchased a blue tooth smart watch which does not match the description in the original listing. It was the fake item. So according to the return policy i asked for refunding the amount and sent the item back. But they refused to refund and sent the product back to me. I will not stand for spending my hard earned money on poor quality product like this. I request you all please dont buy anything from snapdeal.

ghormares
9/15/18

hello Snapdeal,
My name is Akshay Ghormare, I love online shopping, i have been tracking Snapdeal rise and fall, though you are very famous eCommerce site but you fall very badly, the question"Dont you spot the problem yet?"
you have to solve only one issue , after that i am pretty sure that you can certainly compete with Amazon, which you used to do earlier.
And the only issue is "FAKE PRODUCTS"
As soon as the customer open the App ,on the very first pageitself there are tons of FAKE Products with brand names eg. nike, factrack etc.
Today I saw you advertisement on te very first page of NEWS paper, then i install the App in hope of some good deals, but this time again scenario was not changed, though there might be some good deals but my mind didnt allow me to brows, i suddenly uninstall the App.
Here are some suggestion, I am 100% sure will dramatically change the scenario,
1. Find the way to spot and remove fake/copy products.no of products does not matter, keep only genuine products like myntra.
2. Raise some funding for re launch.
3. Advertise your relaunch all over with the tag "Quality products only".
4.Offer some good discount on early stage.

Now you all set to rule the Indian eCommerce market.
I hope this suggestion will reach the top executive.
I am engineering graduate and want to explore myself in eCommerce.
Tanks you,
Regards,
Akshay Ghormare
aghormare3@gmail.com

sanketm2
9/2/18

Snapdeal sells totally fake products and when you get to know that they dont provide you service to replace item with origional. I tried to contact them multiple times and they reply same thing that they dont provide return after 7 days. Never buy from this site.

chinmayab1
Chinmaya b.
8/31/18

Really this was my mistake to buy Windows 10 at such a low price .they are making froud .they did not send any email delivery. Please friend do not buy from snap deal.my order shows delivered.but I did not receive any email.

adityaa4
8/30/18

I ORDERED SAMSUNG S7 EDGE MOBILE THE DELIVERY EST DT IS 26 AUGUST AND I RECEIVED ON 29TH AUGUST. THE DELIVERY WAS LATE AND I OPENED BOX I'M VERY SHOCKED THERE NOTHING MOBILE IN THE BOX HE SENT TO ME DETURGENT SOAP AND THE ACCESORRIES ALSO FAKE. THAT DAY I'M CALLING SNAPDEAL CUSTOMER CARE NO AND NOT CONNECTING HE SAID TO ME PLEASE MAIL ME. I MAILED ALL THE DETAILS AND 2-3 DAYS AFTER HE REPLY ME I'M VERY SORRY I WILL NOT COMPLETE THE RETURN REQUEST. HOW SNAPDEAL CHEATS WITH CUSTOMER AND MAKING OF MONEY EARNING ONLY. MY 30000 RUPEES HAS GONE NOW. PLEASE FRIENDS DO NOT SHOPPING WITH SNAPDEAL & FLIPKART ALSO. PLEASE

vishalg15
8/28/18

This is the worst aap for online purchasing. I was order a watch and it's delivery date between 24 to 27 aug 2018 but still i haven't received my order.

leenag
8/27/18

THEY FORCE CUSTOMER TO KEEP WRONG PRODUCTS

I have recently put up a request for return of two products both were different products than what i ordered. Both under return policy.

I logged a return request for many days no response. On follow up they reject the return request saying i return many products. If the product is of bad quality, color is different, fit of specific item is nt good and here in this case is ORDERED ITEM IS DIFFERENT THAN THE DELIVERED ITEM they compile a list of return and start rejecting your return return requests. Can somebody from snapdeal please explain WHY INSTEAD OF VENDOR CUSTOMER SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR WRONG DELIVERY. WHAT IS THE CONNECTION OF WRONG DELIVERY WITH RETURN HISTORY!!!! SNAPSEAL BLINDLY COMMENTS ONLY ONE THING YOU RETURNED MANY ITEMS SO WE TAKE NO RETURN WHEREAS I RETURNED ONLY FEW ITEMS WHICH R NT GOOD....My return request is under last review if it is rejected i will take the matter to media and court as WRONG DELIVERED PRODUCT HAS TO BE RETURNED ITS NT CUSTOMER'S FAULT

bhaskarb7
8/17/18

I would request all people to refrain from ordering from Snap Deal as all goods they deal in are fake even if they are are of world renowned brands.
They should be taken to court for fooling customers online.
Flipcart and Amazon are much better.

rajeevk14
8/9/18

I am rajeev kumar I leave in adityapur tata aisa hai ki Maine snapdeal se nike ka shoes order kiya hame mila bhi per Maine jo order kiya uska opposite bahut kharab experiance raha hamara

pujab5
8/8/18

I ordered Activa Pluto Mixer Grinder from Snapdeal. We are not a regular user of Mixer Grinder, first time when I used it there comes a very less amount of wire burning smell from it but I thought may be it is its first time it happens but when next time I used it, the wire burning smell was more with lots of smoke coming out of it. But till then the replacement period was over which was of only 7 days. I contacted Snapdeal for replacement as there are many such electronic kitchen appliances which people do not use on regular basis so I requested them for replacement as the products was sent defected by their end. But they denied and advised me to go to its brand customer service center to repair that damaged product delivered by them. After paying full amount including delivery charges they want me to spend extra money and time to repair the product. Other thing is that the Activa service center is in Delhi and I resides in Mumbai, so Snapdeal team wants me to go to Delhi to repair the damaged product.

I wrote a mail to Mr. Kunal Bahl regarding the same issue but no one wants to help customer at Snapdea.l

#Snapdeal provides a pathetic service so better to go for other shopping sites than Snapdeal. #Boycottsnapdealproducts

sanjayp16
8/1/18

Had ordered two water heaters end of June 2018 and used my debit card as pre payment. They initially said the Geyzer will be delivered by 14th July and I even get an SMS stating the product has been shipped. After 15 days, and no communication in between, the My order status shows delivery one of the geysers has been cancelled and that my amount will be refunded. The second Geyzer delivery now shows as 28th July- one month after the order was placed. I try contacting Snapdeal on their customer service number +91 92126 92126 but get into a never ending IVR loop!! On 1st July, the status shows that the order has been cancelled and refund initiated. I'm awaiting refund for both the geysers. Overall, pathetic experience from Snapdeal- you have no way of contacting them and they have the guts to send you an email that they have responded to your email- I haven't received any emails! Will wait for a couple of days for the amount to be refunded, otherwise will go to the consumer court. Can't understand how they manage to run their business and even get funded. Horrible customer service!!!

googleu4
7/28/18

Snapdeal is a cheater company.. Don't buy anything from snapdeal. He share your detail with frauds. Snapdeal offer department is lyer.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from here.

alik97
7/11/18

I used that products it is a good wedsite but that person who call me from this number 8406092960 he used veary bad word to my family member and i have to right to gave complete this

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?