Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

alik97
7/11/18

I used that products it is a good wedsite but that person who call me from this number 8406092960 he used veary bad word to my family member and i have to right to gave complete this

ps134
7/7/18

I suggest to all.. dont buy products from these cheap websites.. try flipcart and amazon for best results.

sudeshnan
6/26/18

Order Placed on 08 Jun, 2018

Item: JQX 4000 mAh Battery For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100, P3113, P3110 & SP4960C3B

Order delivered: 15 Jun, 2018

Return Request initiated: 17 June, 2018 (Return could be issued within 7 days from the date of the product being delivered. That means return request was closed on 23 Jun, 2018)

Return request closed on: 23 Jun , 2018

I have placed an order for an Jqx 4000mAh battery for samsung galaxy tab 2. The reason for the return was that the product was damaged and defective.The pick-up boy came but refused to take back the product on grounds of "unoriginal product" according to himself. Subsequently I have informed the Snapdeal people via email (help@snapdeal.com) to reschedule the return.Reply from them takes about 1 day to arrive, meaning 1 more day is lost from return window (23 Jun, 2018). On 20th June, 2018, they sent me a mail for reschedule.
They sent me this, 'We value the importance of your concern. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. Your item will be picked up within next 2-3 days since 20-Jun-2018. If you require any further assistance, feel free to reply to this email. Wed be glad to help you."

Nobody came to pick up the item within 2-3 days and of course I informed them and 23 Jun, 2018 came by and hence according to their plan, they closed return request window. I have been sending mails after mails, but they keep rescheduling the pick-up and as usual nobody turns up.
Today on 26 June, 2018, they have sent me this-"We have not received any response regarding your JQX 4000 mAh Battery For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100, P3113, P3110 & SP4960C3B!
We had to pick up your item to initiate refund/replacement. It seems you no longer want to return it. Thus we are closing your request.Reference no: 47879836"
Technically, they have already closed the return window on 23rd June. Such irresponsible and carefree company!

I have done online shopping before but never faced any such humiliation from anybody except Snapdeal. Snapdeal is such a fraud company.

Tip for consumers: Never buy anything. Quality is inferior. customer service is horrible

sanjeevs8
5/4/18

Today I got call from 7759014155 saying I am luckey winner of snapdeal and got a car. this guy was asking my pan number and Aadhar deatils i asked him if you are from snapdeal tell me my last order id to be honest that guy was knowing my last order id number, name , address , how I made the payment , which card I used , card number and all. #snapdeal is fraud company who is selling their data to frauds . I scolded that guy saying why you are doing fraud he told me go do whatever you want he was not at all scared Guys don't do shopping from snapdeal .

Daily many people are getting cheated by these frauds. I want everyone to help me out to get this frauds caught. @snapdeal I have privacy concerns with you.

dru61
4/26/18

i bought a induction from snapdeal it is not working when i received.
i tried to call custmer service but here is no any responce when i entered my registered mobile number computer says this number is not registered with us so plz someone suggest any helpline nmber that could connect direct to custmer care DR UDAY 633/26 UDAY NAGAR DEWA ROAD CHINHAT LUCKNOW. 09956666851//---iKALL ALL PRODUCT NOT PURCHES

surendras8
4/21/18

snapdeal 1 15 20 sms cancle ? , 996 cancle ? 629 refund cancle ?
365 ,

surabhis2
4/8/18

This is my first time with snapdeal but i am not setisfied with the return policies .I am not able to submit my deatils.....worst survise.I tried to call coustmer care bu their is no responce.Plese someone suggest me any helpline number that could connect dierct to coustmer care.

prakarshs
3/15/18

i bought a induction from snapdeal it is not working when i received.

aayushw
3/8/18

Fake Products and the worst return policy.....Cant contact properly.......try your luck and expect them tocall

anamicag
1/31/18

I had been Ur Regular Customer for around 10 yrs.but now I have decided not to take any product from Snapdeal I bought a RO from Snapdeal. It was a damage piece
I informed to Mr Nadeem on 3rd day of delivery at the number +911246694444 He will will check & revert
He took 5-6 days,I kept calling but only recorded message received Then finally after 10 days,I was sent mail that as u took more than 7 days ,we will not replace Ur product I m an international acclaimed padmashree nominated senior teacher of gurgaon I will for sure pass this message to all that SNAPDEAL R CHEATERS

kalpanas4
1/15/18

I bought catwalk block heels from Snapdeal through online payment. At the time of delivery the delivery guy didn't come to my house. He called me that he has dropped the courier at the security desk. I told him that I will write abcomplaint regarding this but he didn't pay attention to my words. So I went to collect to courier and tried the product. The fitting was inappropriate. I placed a return and replacement request right away. I got the message, email and calls that my return request has been scheduled and the product will be picked up by the delivery guy soon. But on body came to collect the product. Than again I placed one more request for return but again no one came to collect the product. Now Snapdeal has closed my return request without any pick up attempt. This is so frustrating. No sense people
As per my personal experience I will suggest everyone please do not purchase anything from Snapdeal. Day by day their services is getting poor. At the time of return and replacement these people treat you like their slave. They are least bother about your concern and complaint.

revannathm
1/11/18

On your email address (both), mail doesnot delivered. Respected Sir,
I buy a new TIMEX BROWN ANALOG WATCH, ORDER NO. 20789345690, SUB ORDER NO. 25599785170, HSN. 91011100. So I don't want MT-G Analog Digital Wrist Watch Reference no. 45446316 in Replacement. It's Order ID: 20749057470 dated :30Dec. 2017. Please Refund my Rs.290/- only as early as possible.

praveenk30
11/30/17

I have returned item as per policy, courier person picked the same. But after 15 days also no one is bother about the refund of money. there is no direct contact number and return track package is not updated, showing item is not picked.

shivanij3
11/21/17

Hello Team,

I receive my product, so happy with the delivery and the product...

Thanks a lot for your great customer service experience...

Kudos to Snapdeal My best wishes. :)

catherines91
11/20/17

Snapdeal is my go-to online shopping website. But however their products are not the trendiest like those of SHEIN & ROMWE & MYNTRA...
this website sells cheap and quite OK kinda goods

johns2495
11/9/17

I have ordered for a pack of combo which contains two pant one pair of shocks... The product which I ordered was size 32 but in place of that size 34 came so I told the snapdeal team that I want to change the product so there sent the person to take back the product. And again after one week my order came back but it was the same size again there did not Change the size instaead of them changing it there sented the same product back to me I would never like to order any product from snapdeal n I would like to tell all my friends not to do any shopping from snapdeal it's is a very disappointing webside in the image it's something else but when there send the product it's something else even the quality is very bad......

Johnson

vipulk1
10/25/17

Last mnth Maine nike k shoes buy kiye but 1mnth m 10 bar daalne k bad uski aisi condition h jo shayud normal non brand bhi lo uske bhi na nikle aise 7400 k shoes buy krne k bad bhi duplicate shoes dete h

vishakhap
9/27/17

No one has reverted since the mail has been dropped regarding the return from past 4 days. Worst service snapdeal. Il never suggest this site to someone ever.

baskaranv1
9/27/17

Hi suppose if I order the products. The label and the information of the products should not mentioned on the parcel or the delivery order is it possible

simmis3
9/24/17

There is no policy of refund.. Worst experience. Never trust these people. They just take your money and product but no followup of refunded product.

sohumj
9/21/17

There is no way the high end shoes listed on their website are genuine. They are selling Adidas Originals(NMDs, Stan Smiths) for 3-4k and have the audacity to say all products they sell are 100% genuine when asked so. Stop selling fakes and scamming people Snapdeal.

priyankab5
9/14/17

Everytime i get dissapointment in this website, this website is totally fake..i suggest everyone everyone before buying anything in this snapdeal go through review otherwise yoou all will regreat, very careless, wrost,unpromiss,no customer support,no courier support, nothing even i think email side is also fake...whenevr i buy for anything it takes 10days to reach and then courier partner takes again 10days,then we are not able to track order we received undelivered messagess, no calls nothing even the no is fake on side. the most worst thing is courier team, as well as customer support.

radhikas9
9/12/17

Worest app ever never shop from this site fraud people all first copy product this site should be closed asap n i would have given 0 ratings bt sadly i could'nt bcoz there is no such rating i bought a mac kajal on cod bt i got diffrent one n that was also used one they did not gave my money back nor they took the earlier one instead the seller n the courier boy arrgued uncessarily never purchase from this fraud app n cheap product every thing is fake waste of money..

vk30
9/3/17

First they send you substandard quality package of two Jeans which do not match with what you ordered and do not have good fitting. When you return the same quoting one of the many issues , size issue in my case, they reject the return saying it's a different product then the discription on website so can't accept the return.The idiots don't get the simple thing that this is the seller's mistake.Then they send some random email and send back the product. You open the package and find only one of the two Jeans that you returned. On calling the help line and sending a complaint mail, you get a call and the fellow tells you in a polite way that you have to keep this jeans that you don't want and can't use ,and forget about the other one which was never returned and don't even think of a refund as the customer care people "can't do anything about any issues that a customer faces". If anyone who reads this isn't convinced that it's a bad bad idea to shop with snapdeal, go ahead and buy something from them, you will soon be.

shounakb
9/1/17

Second time the most horrible experience in online shopping (first time was also snapdeal).The delivery boy gaurav phone no.9779913636 given as per snapdeal has not even came once to deliver the item but it shows 3 failed attempts already ......I needed the book consumer behaviour for my group project but because of the delivery boy I have suffered alot.I called the delivery boy atleast 40 to 50 times since 23rd Aug 2017 but he did not pick my call even once I called him on the other no. Also but no response ......I even called him on whatsapp also.......the customer service does not even have the option of talking to the operator for any complaint........I sent a complaint on the feedback also but I didn't get a proper response.now I cancelled the order and reordered it the price of the book became rs.662(free delivery) to rs.735 (including delivery charges)........really disappointed n disgusted with sd......now I'm never goina order on sd,after 2 bad experiences

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

13 Photos for SnapDeal