Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

sureshp11
1/20/17

Actually I have purchased some products in snapdeal, but it is not as per description. I rises a claim and contact customer care, they are not give correct answer and worst customer care. worst service in online shopping. My friends also suffered

ajayb6
1/16/17

i was trying to order some stuff worth near 30k failed to proceed somehow probably snap deal fault money got deducted from account and its been 3 days haven't received money back yet..everytime you talk customer care they give you assurance it will be initiated in 24 hours.have some courtesy of being leading brand and return soon .

ashokk20
1/11/17

There is one Team Leader over there in Customer support his Name is RAJVENDRA...that fallow took first 50 min to think that .he is there to take a high Escalation call. N later also he pull out the wire of LAN from the system and even did not try to Arrange a Call back. And that Idiot agent AKASH whom i asked to transfer the call .

umeshk4
1/11/17

Worst customer care support n snapdeal service too worst. Fake promises from snapdeal not delivering product on time when there is no time sence then everything wil be waste

assdd
1/7/17

have anyone got their refund amount from snapdeal??
Please iam waiting for my refund more than a week..

neyazs
1/6/17

Hello guys, i wud like to share my painful experiance with the thug company. i had ordered one handset in the last year 2016 but the order was faulty and on the same day i returned it. however untill now i have been struggling to get the refund from so called SNAPDEAL. the excecutives are really arrogant and most of the times they disconnect the calls or either keep you waiting untill u wud feel like dying. the executive is dharamveer and floor supervisor is ShahAlam. they are helpless and they dont have any knowledge about the company policies.....please guys do not trust this company and if u have already ordered something,,,please cancel your order and save your hard earned money.

amitn8
1/5/17

Purchased shoes from snapdeal last week and this week requested for return as it was misfit... but last 3 days their courier service has failed to do pick up & on contrary snapdeal sends message that pick up failed because of customer not available. this is unbelievable and shocking to have such worst experience with such company which is competing with amazon & flipkart which are having excellent customer service.

Absolutely disappointed and never doing to use snapdeal again !! u just lost a potential customer due to ur such stupid & nonsense approach towards business.

Worst to worst - rating to be given as possible.

priyag7
12/29/16

Ye sale jhote hain ye fake promise krte hai inke hi log fake id bnate hai or customers ko loot te hain ye kehkr ki 4500/_ ki shopping Karo to apko TV, laptop milega main apse yahi kahungi ki snapdeal se kuch na le ye cheater hai main apko photos send krti hun.plz alert

mahesha6
12/29/16

I have received a defective piece. And no one came or no one called for reverse pickup rather the status was updated "pick up failed and customer is not available".
Snapdeal is only online shopping service which doesn't provide any satisfaction to customers. U better keep your tag line unbox sadness rather unbox happiness.

gandhaleep
12/29/16

I ordered The elevate women blue net dress
The stitching was not good. Bidding was not there. The product was not worth for rs.699

jaganm2
12/28/16

Sends a broken product, refuses to arrange a reverse pickup. As if the customer mistake to get a broken product is forced to send the product manually by the customer. Doesnt know what customer service means. one idiotic company which is digging its grave. Doesnt deserve even a point. dont trust snapdeal and dont buy from them. Its waste of your time, resources and money.

amolm
12/27/16

Maine redmi4 liya tha o bhi band display diya tha ..abhi return lene se mana kar rahi hai ..sirf logoko fasane ka kaam karti hai.....Snapdeal ki koi bhi praduct mat kharide sabse thrid class company hai ...sabhi custmer ki yahi gujarish hai ki snapdeal ka koi bhi product sahi nahi hai mat kharide.....snapdeal paisa lekar logoko fasane ka kaam karti hai...plz snapdeal ka product mat lelo...froud company hai snapdeal......my name amol & no 9665459351

pawaneshwark
12/25/16

You would get the expired products and to return them and get refund it takes a lifetime!

Packaging is ridiculous for Goodwyn tea! Books orders are hard to cancel. Bed sheets are of 3rd grade quality. What else I should write...

yogesht2
12/24/16

Worst ever experienced buying product from Snapdeal, lost all my money which is been prepared through FreeCharge account, still awaiting my money back for more than 15days
References : complaint no.37975057
Pls for God sake don't loose your money to these crooks
Yogesh

aruns20
12/23/16

HIi Snapdeal..
Order ID: 17446926303 (1 Item)
your delivery services very bad . my order till now not deliver . so i can also cancel my order. even before my order not deliver on timely and present order no deliver on time and till now no any mail/ call for deliver new time. if my order deliver on today 12:00 pm then cancel this order. so again reminder your bed services and false comments.

Arun Singh

ravih10
12/23/16

Dear Snapdeal Team
'
I placed order no 17375667133 is not processed fast. i have booked mobile and paid online by debit card. as per the add found that express delivery is available for online payment. still now my order is processed fast. I need this product today. tomorrow i am going my native.
Please help me.

Please call me @ 8553823468

Thanking you

Tip for consumers: Dont buy anything from snapdeal. this is a cheating company

mg97
12/22/16

I haven't recieved my refund of Rs 99 as yet.Although these people claim that they have already refunded the said amount on 13.12.16. I have already send my bank statement showing no refund. Inspite of repeatative reminders I have not recieved the Transaction Id from their side although they have claimed of the refund. Inspite of continous queries there is no respond from their side.If they have really refunded why aren't they providing me the transaction Id.This is cheating. The net result is my harassment. In such situation I will be compelled to approach consumer forum.

shozabk
12/21/16

SNAPDEAL is a worst website. I have ever come through. My experience is worst with this online shopping website. Better to go with other online shopping websites like AMAZON which is far better than this fake website.
They spent so much on advertisement and show their reliability and honesty for customer but actually SNAPDEAL is the failed online shopping website which do not fulfill its commitments and having worst customer relations.

Why I am telling all this, there is a reason behind it.

I have ordered a Musical Walker 5 days before for my child and curiously waiting for my order to be delivered to me. Because of this I didn't went to market to purchase this item although I can get much better item at a very reasonable price whereas I am paying more on SNAPDEAL of the same model but due to time constraint I unable to go to market and order on SNAPDEAL which is one of my biggest mistake ever. After 5 days when the delivery time comes suddenly in the morning when I wake up I got a message that my order has been cancelled and SNAPDEAL give a very foolish and a stupid reason that the seller is not not fulfilled the order. I just want to ask that if the SNAPDEAL don't know about their seller's reason then why SNAPDEAL display the items for selling on its online portal. SNAPDEAL simply send a regret message to me about its failure and finished its formality.
It is really unprofessional. This was my first time that i ordered any item through SNAPDEAL. Really the experience is very bad with SNAPDEAL. I never want such experience with this type of worst and unprofessional online shopping website like SNAPDEAL.

I suggest all my readers that don't go with such type of online shopping website specially SNAPDEAL which makes your time and money waste unnecessary.

Regards
A Customer of SNAPDEAL

arvindg2
12/20/16

Extremely poor services provided by Snapdeal.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Even they don't bother weather the costumer is facing problems. It is more than 17 days but till now I haven't received my packet. This is the worst experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its totally {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{DIL KA DARD}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}..Ye log logo ko Bewkuff banate hai .

taruna4
12/20/16

Actually ZERO Star Rating. My sincere advice to people... Please do not buy anything from Snapdeal... They have the worst sales and support... The customer service reps don't understand what we say... They own the company " Vulcan Express" through which they deliver the products and they don't have any coordination with them. Extremely poor services provided by Snapdeal. Even they don't bother weather the costumer is facing problems. I haven't received my packet with in promised date. This is the worst experience. So guys please be careful before purchasing with Snapdeal."DIL KI DEAL IS NOTHING BUT DARD KI DEAL".... My big mistake to buy from Snapdeal.... A bunch of hooligans and inefficient goons.

mallinaths

No shoping Snapdi

poojak6
12/19/16

Extremely poor services provided by Snapdeal. Even they don't bother weather the costumer is facing problems. It is more than 25 days but till now I haven't received my packet. This is the worst experience. So guys please be careful before purchasing with Snapdeal.

karuppasamyk
12/19/16

I am order some item one order is not delivered
But showing delivered i call customer care always voice call no good i can't belive
Snapdeal no good

moulyap
12/18/16

when will i receive my order?
Products are not delivered within estimated time , provides wrong message about product tracking status and without calling checking our availability just sends a message telling the customer was unavailable so delivery is failed. Its not trust worthy site to place the orders.

ridhal
12/16/16

My sincere advice to people... Please do not buy anything from Snapdeal... They have the worst sales and support... The customer service reps don't understand what we say... They own the company " Vulcan Express" through which they deliver the products and they don't have any coordination with them..... "DIL KI DEAL IS NOTHING BUT DARD KI DEAL".... My big mistake to buy from Snapdeal.... A bunch of hooligans and inefficient goons....

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?