Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

jyothishk
2/15/17

Very Very poor customer service don't allow to return the item that you brought even though you didn't like the product.
$#*!ing service....Never Ever shop with you again...
They are asking Easy Return Policy.... But i say its very very difficult policy to return the item...
I had purchased F Gear Black Solid Duffle Bag but didn't like the item that's why i want to return the bag. and I received the call from Snap deal customer service and tell him that i didn't like the item that i received please exchange it and i want to book to new bag from our website and if any price differences is there i will pay the differences but the customer care executive totally denied from that,I am one of the regular customer of your website but i didn't know the if i didn't like the product they will never return the item...
But i didn't face this type issue from from other e-commerce website like flipkart etc...they will easy accept the product the return which i didn't like......

F**** service Of Snap deal....Never Ever gonna shop with you again.....

richardm235
2/12/17

Thank you Snapdeal for unboxing my zindagi

I order an IPHONE on the 5th of February
Its a prepaid order and according to snapdeal all prepaid orders are upgraded for a Gold Delivery.

The last time I ordered a product from Snapdeal it was delayed by 10 days
So I had a gut feeling that the same will happen this as well

My order is 18260413890
Sub id 22685802273

The status of my order was updated as readied for dispatch on the 05the February at 0943pm.

I contacted Snapdeal on the 06th of February by chat and i was asked to call customer service which I did and was talking to the IVR for hours but I couldn't get through to customer service

I was asked to an email I got a reply that my order is on time and that it will be delivered in between the 9-12 February

Ever have been following up with Snapdeal since the 6th of February I have spoken to them on chat, email, customer service and even social media but they refuse to deliver my order

On the 12feb they sent me a message thathas been dispatched by XPRESSBEES_DS_SFC AWB no. 1279164630979

When I try calling the courier company the IVR Tells me that the awb no is incorrect and even website doesn't recognize my awb no

I speak to snapdeal daily but keep asking me to wait for 24hrs

I told them that I will register a complaint against them in the consumers court there are not scared

I feel cheated

neerajr3
2/10/17

I have been a regular customer for snapdeal unfortunately snapdeal has disappointed me this time. By mistakenly I ordered monitor instead of tv and I didn't ask for any kind of refund also I just simply asked for replacement.
Snapdeal doesnt care about their customers and services which they provide. While ordering an item on snapdeal till the time your stuff doesn't get delivered. They care about you because they have not received the money yet. Once they get the money then they stuck you in policies and all when you want to return the item.
I don't mind that was only for 5500 bucks but in future neither I am gonna use snapdeal nor I would recommend to anyone.
I request to everyone please go yourself and by the product I know it will take little pain but trust me it will give 100% satisfaction.

Regards Neeraj

naveenb3
2/7/17

Snapdeal is the best way to put your money on hold for as long as you want. They advertise for 2 days sure delivery with SNAPDEAL GOLD and ask for prepaid payments. Once you place the order and pay the amount they dont give a damn about the product. Neither d product is going to be delivered to you on time and once you think of Cancel the same they are not ready to refund the amount until and unless you take legal actions. I already had appended 1500 bucks just talking to their Customer Support Team. They talk to you calmly no dopubt and assure you that the problem is going to be resolved with in next 24 hours but nothing gonna happen. Even Their CEO level Team & Senior Media Deptt. team are unable to keep their words. So just avoid Snapdeal and stay out of problems. Here its a month and still begging for my around 20 K bucks. Finally going with Consumer Court.

anupr11
2/6/17

Be carefull about Snapdeal... its Fake.....and doing pishing..I just want to just draw your attention about one serious matter that happen in Snapdeal about the product "Toshiba Canvio Simple 500GB External Hard Disk" which i have ordered on 27th Jan with COD (Rs 2560/-) (Order ID: 18155476389) and on 1st Feb i received a parcel through Fedex with the COD amount on my given address and phone number.But unfortunately the product i received is different from the product i ordered.Now they just simply rejected complain by saying that this product is not from snapdeal, then my view : how the product came to my given address and with the phone number and the COD amount that have on snapdeal website..

jitendrak3
2/2/17

After purchasing LENOVA K-3 Note (mobile) delivered by snapdeal on 11.01.2017 gold benefits order ID 17806388384 dated 08.01.2017 , I made complaint on 19.01.2017 for battery backup & heating problem. As per your policy, you have refund amount if informed within 14 days. You have replied that service engineer will shortly visit my residence to check. Now you are advising to visit Lenova service center situated at 14 km.from my residence. Snapdeal sell fresh products or second quality and why neglect customers and lie.Jitendra Mehta mobile - 9811221044 - 9013803432 email jkmehta1953@gmail.com I discussed with some known persons and all were dissatisfied and having bad experience after purchase from snapdeal .There are also many adverse comments on site for snapdeal.

neerajk10
2/1/17

Regretfully, I have to inform you that I just received my recent Order ID: 18192007560 is faulty. The mobile Panasonic eluga marine blue has the issue of start up. Its neither starting nor getting charged.
The earlier order ID 18051655479 panasinic eluga champaign gold was also received faulty and still pending for refund.
Now, I think that the material supplied through Snapdeal is worst in quality and snapdeal has no control in quality check. No doubt, both the seller and snapdeal together are misleading and cheating the customer.

pawanj1
1/27/17

I have not received my refund after 2 month .. there management is so poor and he provide wrong slip when is return item. order id no.
I have order ID No. - 21755749518
Valcan Receipt no. - AWB R900101741

not refund received/... my contact no. +91-9251664870

docjp
1/26/17

Worst worst worst no other word,,.....no support no contact number .. Don't buy,........... ......

sureshp11
1/20/17

Actually I have purchased some products in snapdeal, but it is not as per description. I rises a claim and contact customer care, they are not give correct answer and worst customer care. worst service in online shopping. My friends also suffered

ajayb6
1/16/17

i was trying to order some stuff worth near 30k failed to proceed somehow probably snap deal fault money got deducted from account and its been 3 days haven't received money back yet..everytime you talk customer care they give you assurance it will be initiated in 24 hours.have some courtesy of being leading brand and return soon .

ashokk20
1/11/17

There is one Team Leader over there in Customer support his Name is RAJVENDRA...that fallow took first 50 min to think that .he is there to take a high Escalation call. N later also he pull out the wire of LAN from the system and even did not try to Arrange a Call back. And that Idiot agent AKASH whom i asked to transfer the call .

umeshk4
1/11/17

Worst customer care support n snapdeal service too worst. Fake promises from snapdeal not delivering product on time when there is no time sence then everything wil be waste

assdd
1/7/17

have anyone got their refund amount from snapdeal??
Please iam waiting for my refund more than a week..

neyazs
1/6/17

Hello guys, i wud like to share my painful experiance with the thug company. i had ordered one handset in the last year 2016 but the order was faulty and on the same day i returned it. however untill now i have been struggling to get the refund from so called SNAPDEAL. the excecutives are really arrogant and most of the times they disconnect the calls or either keep you waiting untill u wud feel like dying. the executive is dharamveer and floor supervisor is ShahAlam. they are helpless and they dont have any knowledge about the company policies.....please guys do not trust this company and if u have already ordered something,,,please cancel your order and save your hard earned money.

amitn8
1/5/17

Purchased shoes from snapdeal last week and this week requested for return as it was misfit... but last 3 days their courier service has failed to do pick up & on contrary snapdeal sends message that pick up failed because of customer not available. this is unbelievable and shocking to have such worst experience with such company which is competing with amazon & flipkart which are having excellent customer service.

Absolutely disappointed and never doing to use snapdeal again !! u just lost a potential customer due to ur such stupid & nonsense approach towards business.

Worst to worst - rating to be given as possible.

priyag7
12/29/16

Ye sale jhote hain ye fake promise krte hai inke hi log fake id bnate hai or customers ko loot te hain ye kehkr ki 4500/_ ki shopping Karo to apko TV, laptop milega main apse yahi kahungi ki snapdeal se kuch na le ye cheater hai main apko photos send krti hun.plz alert

mahesha6
12/29/16

I have received a defective piece. And no one came or no one called for reverse pickup rather the status was updated "pick up failed and customer is not available".
Snapdeal is only online shopping service which doesn't provide any satisfaction to customers. U better keep your tag line unbox sadness rather unbox happiness.

gandhaleep
12/29/16

I ordered The elevate women blue net dress
The stitching was not good. Bidding was not there. The product was not worth for rs.699

jaganm2
12/28/16

Sends a broken product, refuses to arrange a reverse pickup. As if the customer mistake to get a broken product is forced to send the product manually by the customer. Doesnt know what customer service means. one idiotic company which is digging its grave. Doesnt deserve even a point. dont trust snapdeal and dont buy from them. Its waste of your time, resources and money.

amolm
12/27/16

Maine redmi4 liya tha o bhi band display diya tha ..abhi return lene se mana kar rahi hai ..sirf logoko fasane ka kaam karti hai.....Snapdeal ki koi bhi praduct mat kharide sabse thrid class company hai ...sabhi custmer ki yahi gujarish hai ki snapdeal ka koi bhi product sahi nahi hai mat kharide.....snapdeal paisa lekar logoko fasane ka kaam karti hai...plz snapdeal ka product mat lelo...froud company hai snapdeal......my name amol & no 9665459351

yogesht2
12/24/16

Worst ever experienced buying product from Snapdeal, lost all my money which is been prepared through FreeCharge account, still awaiting my money back for more than 15days
References : complaint no.37975057
Pls for God sake don't loose your money to these crooks
Yogesh

aruns20
12/23/16

HIi Snapdeal..
Order ID: 17446926303 (1 Item)
your delivery services very bad . my order till now not deliver . so i can also cancel my order. even before my order not deliver on timely and present order no deliver on time and till now no any mail/ call for deliver new time. if my order deliver on today 12:00 pm then cancel this order. so again reminder your bed services and false comments.

Arun Singh

ravih10
12/23/16

Dear Snapdeal Team
'
I placed order no 17375667133 is not processed fast. i have booked mobile and paid online by debit card. as per the add found that express delivery is available for online payment. still now my order is processed fast. I need this product today. tomorrow i am going my native.
Please help me.

Please call me @ 8553823468

Thanking you

Tip for consumers: Dont buy anything from snapdeal. this is a cheating company

mg97
12/22/16

I haven't recieved my refund of Rs 99 as yet.Although these people claim that they have already refunded the said amount on 13.12.16. I have already send my bank statement showing no refund. Inspite of repeatative reminders I have not recieved the Transaction Id from their side although they have claimed of the refund. Inspite of continous queries there is no respond from their side.If they have really refunded why aren't they providing me the transaction Id.This is cheating. The net result is my harassment. In such situation I will be compelled to approach consumer forum.

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?