Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

sayanb
5/26/17

Freinds I want a bag and some other things for computer and school

so I choose snapdeal

because many people suggest me to do shopping from snap deal

so I choose snap deal

because public is very initiative for me

so I order one bag but I don't like the colour of bag so I make a return call and

it is like a magic the delivery who deliver the bag come after 1 hour and take the bag

and after 1 hour they refund my money

so I suggest you to join the snapdeal and do shopping from snap deal

because it provide you an best service

and I also want to say snap deal deliver product at time

and I also want to say there app interface is very reliable

...

ankitaa6
5/15/17

I get all my clothes from Snapdeal as they are always on discounts. However, the same is not true for other ranges. The range is just ok and discounts are occasionally given. Also, the app is quite user friendly.

manojk30
5/15/17

Past 10 day's to telling that our engineer or courier boy will pick your product within 24 hour's and we will refund you the money. As of know no one contact me and when I called they are telling "we so sorry or apologies and we are escalating the issue".

I am very disported the response

mohitr3
5/11/17

I ordered a tupperware multicolor lunch box on 23 march it haven't delivered to me till now but there system shows that it delivered from there side so I made a complain on 31 march they told it take 6 day for investing but after 2 MONTH they share a pod with me which shows some 1 else sign there on my behalf now they are saying it's your problem from our end it's done we cannot do any thing as
Told by one of there supervisor Arjun singh. I need my proudest either money to be written back my id is mohit.rawat23@yahoo.com and I am recommend you please do not dare to purchase from snapdeal one of the worst site they don't care about customer

dharmeshb1
5/8/17

They send defective piece if they do go to police Station with your product... And give them best punishment...

sakshir1
5/3/17

hi there , beaware don not go for snapdeal they have wrost customer serives and retrun policy . they dont have work ethics they dont know how to behave .
still i dont have answer of my question . wrost dont go ...

geethal1
5/1/17

worst ever seen company. fraud people.... products are stolen from box and empty box is sent to u. No need of this company ....goodbye snapdeal fraud... idiots

jasdeeps
4/19/17

Very disappointing and cheating service first ever received from any online shopping site.I have ordered for a wireless and FM radio blue tooth head phones but they have sent me a wired head phone set with no other options.
Felt like cheated and definitely raise a complaint against them in consumer forum and mark the complaint their Facebook and other social pages as well.
Avoid shopping from Snap deal.

I always do shopping from this website and ask some of my friends to send the products to here in Australia.But, this time i bought this jabra wireless,built in Bluetooth and FM set for one of my English friends here in Australia.When he opened this up in front of me and found it a different one .Its just a simple head phones set with no Bluetooth or wifi or FM options.
I felt very ashamed and felt sorry for my country's shopping system.
I was a big harassment to me as it spoiled my image in front of everyone.

When you guys will change this cheating culture at your end???
Why you always cheat with your on going customers.
I want this to be taken care immediately otherwise definitely will take a strict action against you.

My email ID for the order was jasdeep_hundal@yahoo.com

Harjasdeep

shreyak1
4/18/17

Guys I request u nvr buy anything from snapdeal.... Worst company.... Cheaters.... They only know to show off.... I recently buyed sparx sports shoe from snapdeal.... Worst quality shoes they have given.... I placed it for return..... Bt I don't got any response from there side.... Whenever I use to call they tell me they will make pick up within the next 2days.... But it is more than 15days.... No pick up done.... They are just cheater.... Cheap company.... $#*!.......

pranjald1
4/18/17

i had ordered an item through snapdeal. but worst part is that i did not ever received the my ordered item. almost everyday i had received sms stating delivery will be made today with courier boy contact no. i never received the item on same day and delivery boy never received my call. end of the i received message 'i was not reachable so need to reschedule the delivery'. What the hack. snapdeal costomer service executive also not reachable. sometime i wonder the whole business model is a fake.

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER ORDER THROUGH SNAPDEAL. NO GUARANTEE OF DELIVERY. NEVER PAY ON SITE, USE COD. IT MAY STRUCK YOUR PAYMENT ALSO.

ektau
4/17/17

Ordered a product and got something else with cheaper price. Interestingly they even didn't bother to remove price tag that was of lesser amount than what i had ordered. Happened 2-3 time with different products. If i have to rate, will give rating in negative but good luck for snapdeal, minimum is 1

rachpals
4/16/17

No 1 Fraud Company Snapdeal,Snapdeal,snapdeal
.......... ..................................................................................

rahuls75
4/9/17

Snapdeal have unauthorized & Fraud dealers only. I have purchased Car Stereo with 2 years of warranty. Order ID: 17841335491 (2 Items). Its Not working after 2 months only. Sony service center is not giving me warranty. Now what is should do???

viveks22
4/8/17

Guys i please requst everyone not to buy anything from snapedal. Had a bad experience . I ordered a phone form snapdeal and then had battrey issue then they replaced it but got the same phone and then they say you will get you refund if you dont like the product or if it has problem but this people are liars they please guys i requst dont order from snapdeal. Flipkart is the best guys i have a good experience . I REQUEST PLEASE DONT OREDER ANYTHING FROM SNAPDEAL

balkishanb
3/30/17

I m trying from one month to get back my payment every time they say that my money will get refunded within 48 hours but it's 48 days . This is the Worst service I ever get on any site I will advice all of u to not buy anything from here .

anantk1
3/28/17

I have booked a item from this site but due to not satisfactory i return the item.snapdeal didn't return my refund.after so many time calling regarding this they didn't return my money.
So i advice all don't buy anything from this.Now here cheating started.

malinib1
3/20/17

I have bought a mobile which had an hardware problem!!! The product had not yet been returned. I have posted a number of complaints... but the store has got such a worst response. Costumers can never reach the costumer care. The issues are not resolved yet. The DAMN $#*!ING SNAPDEAL

dhananjayg1
3/18/17

I want to forewarn people regarding my recent experiences with the people who is planning to order from snapdeal. These people are cheater. I ordered D-link wifi router and got it damaged. I tried to contact their customer care team moreover, IVR says your number is not registered with us whereas I called from my registered mobile number. Though I sent an email but I did not get reply from them till date. I wanted my money back or order something different instead of my current item. If it was not possible for them then my question is, why I did not get any response from them. They could have said that its not possible. My order no:- 18257849443. Albeit they replaced the product, by the time my occasion was spoiled.

haiders
3/18/17

Greetings,

I hope this story will help you make right decision before you choice to trust this shopping platform.

My recent experiences has been turmoil to my need. What make us(Common People) to go online to such shopping platform and acquire a product which will possibly make little difference to our lives. We do this to support our need and we put trust on something we believe that will make change or add up to value.

Here come another giant to provide hassle free shopping experience online. Thou, it was hard for Indians to trust such concept when this idea was introduced in India. Gladly, people embraced the opportunity to make there shopping simple and convenient.

What if such convenience kills our exploring spirit and trashes away all our faith?

Something recently changed with giant company Snapdeal.com; something that is making people turn away from it and go for better prospects. same thing happened with me.

My recent experience with snapdeal.com has made me never trust it again or ever again. I been shopping with snapdeal since long time now; was happy until second half of 2016. since then all the product I ordered was always delayed for some reason. Giving a thought that nothing is perfect and thing might get delay due to courier facilities. But until now my patient has crossed its limit to final shout out the mental trauma it has caused.

Since mid 2016, all the products I ordered has been always delayed and recent one is epic. I placed an order on 10 March 2017 wherein estimate date of delivery was 13 March. Keeping in mind that it was national holiday(Holi Festival) the product might be delayed by a day or two, but alas, it hasn't been reached to its destination until now. I tried checking app but there was no courier details to track externally and no details withing the website or app. It was blank. Tried reaching to customer service team but even they don't have any clue where the product is and no tracking details either.

I request the associate for escalation to supervisor who can possibly give me an appropriate resolution but they simply keep on hold for longer than you can possibly think of and hung-up. No return calls. this happened for more than 3 time and I decided to write email.

in response I got apologies and was asked to patient but no clue for how long. over the period of time kept checking app for delivery notification and development which perplexed me even more. The package delivery to Mumbai hub kept changing every day since 13 march until 18th. I notified care team with proof of variation I could see and now the variation of time details is also lost. what is see that the order is place and getting ready for dispatch. but even after many emails along with proof snapdeal has backed out from responding to me.

I will fight this until end till time I will get resolution.

to sum up; I ordered a branded watch to gift a friend on his birthday(keeping in mind the product might get delay) but I was fallen on face because I was unable to do so due delay in delivery. I was embarrassed to such situation of mine.

In my opinion, apologies is not enough. and I will never recommend this platform to anyone else. At my work place every other has been experiencing the same issue. It cannot be trusted in their opinion and mine.

This story is been distributed in work and social network. Just to keep people aware.

Thanks for reading this. am not a professional writer but I tried to pen down as simple as I could make.

Haider Abbas Syed

ejass
3/15/17

I have been shopping from snapdeal from last 2 years, very good service, quality products. Only problem is that delivery some times take a week.

pradeepr5
3/13/17

Snapdeal has the worst service. Bought Lenovo A1000 a month back. Returned the item as it had some internal fault. After 2 weeks they are telling me that I have forgotten to send them the earphone and they cant diagnose the problem and will send back the phone as it is which is not the case. I sent the phone as it is with every thing inside. When asked about their process of picking the item they tell me they check the item once it reaches Snapdeal even though there is a process where they have to check if everything is present while picking it up. Due to their negligence I got the faulty phone over that they sent me the phone without earphone.

rahilak
3/10/17

i purchase a holi items from snapdeal. and quality was not good. so i don't recommend it.
dont buy products from this website.

sridharag
2/28/17

dears i have been purchasing with snapdeal i ordered blood glucose test strips
by paying in adv by debit card but snap deal has sent blood glucose test strips
envelop containing only literature with some stickers on it looking like contents
filled in it unfortunately i could not open it for 20 days now they turn round that
they cannot accept there mistake of sending empty packing pl dont pay by card
and when you order by cod also pl open immediately in front of courier boy satisfy
contents fully opening it not by overlook they pay cash

basants1
2/24/17

If I had a choice of rating 0, I would have done that. The worst e-Commerce company. Delays and less number of products can be adjusted, but what about fake and cheap products? Charging deep products and not even the 1st copy is being delivered. You guys lost a very loyal family that used to shop regularly with you.

radhar8
2/23/17

I had raised a return request almost a month back, I did not get any call for the pick up. I kept calling Snapdeal every alternate days, and they kept saying they escalated the case and I will get call within 2 to 3 business days. it's went like ds for a month and till now they have not picked up the product. I want to complain on their terrible and hopeless service to consumer forum. this firm should be banned. don't buy anything from them. first of all poor quality, does not look like original products. and pathetic services...

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?