Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

pranjald1
4/18/17

i had ordered an item through snapdeal. but worst part is that i did not ever received the my ordered item. almost everyday i had received sms stating delivery will be made today with courier boy contact no. i never received the item on same day and delivery boy never received my call. end of the i received message 'i was not reachable so need to reschedule the delivery'. What the hack. snapdeal costomer service executive also not reachable. sometime i wonder the whole business model is a fake.

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER ORDER THROUGH SNAPDEAL. NO GUARANTEE OF DELIVERY. NEVER PAY ON SITE, USE COD. IT MAY STRUCK YOUR PAYMENT ALSO.

ektau
4/17/17

Ordered a product and got something else with cheaper price. Interestingly they even didn't bother to remove price tag that was of lesser amount than what i had ordered. Happened 2-3 time with different products. If i have to rate, will give rating in negative but good luck for snapdeal, minimum is 1

rachpals
4/16/17

No 1 Fraud Company Snapdeal,Snapdeal,snapdeal
.......... ..................................................................................

rahuls75
4/9/17

Snapdeal have unauthorized & Fraud dealers only. I have purchased Car Stereo with 2 years of warranty. Order ID: 17841335491 (2 Items). Its Not working after 2 months only. Sony service center is not giving me warranty. Now what is should do???

viveks22
4/8/17

Guys i please requst everyone not to buy anything from snapedal. Had a bad experience . I ordered a phone form snapdeal and then had battrey issue then they replaced it but got the same phone and then they say you will get you refund if you dont like the product or if it has problem but this people are liars they please guys i requst dont order from snapdeal. Flipkart is the best guys i have a good experience . I REQUEST PLEASE DONT OREDER ANYTHING FROM SNAPDEAL

balkishanb
3/30/17

I m trying from one month to get back my payment every time they say that my money will get refunded within 48 hours but it's 48 days . This is the Worst service I ever get on any site I will advice all of u to not buy anything from here .

anantk1
3/28/17

I have booked a item from this site but due to not satisfactory i return the item.snapdeal didn't return my refund.after so many time calling regarding this they didn't return my money.
So i advice all don't buy anything from this.Now here cheating started.

malinib1
3/20/17

I have bought a mobile which had an hardware problem!!! The product had not yet been returned. I have posted a number of complaints... but the store has got such a worst response. Costumers can never reach the costumer care. The issues are not resolved yet. The DAMN $#*!ING SNAPDEAL

dhananjayg1
3/18/17

I want to forewarn people regarding my recent experiences with the people who is planning to order from snapdeal. These people are cheater. I ordered D-link wifi router and got it damaged. I tried to contact their customer care team moreover, IVR says your number is not registered with us whereas I called from my registered mobile number. Though I sent an email but I did not get reply from them till date. I wanted my money back or order something different instead of my current item. If it was not possible for them then my question is, why I did not get any response from them. They could have said that its not possible. My order no:- 18257849443. Albeit they replaced the product, by the time my occasion was spoiled.

haiders
3/18/17

Greetings,

I hope this story will help you make right decision before you choice to trust this shopping platform.

My recent experiences has been turmoil to my need. What make us(Common People) to go online to such shopping platform and acquire a product which will possibly make little difference to our lives. We do this to support our need and we put trust on something we believe that will make change or add up to value.

Here come another giant to provide hassle free shopping experience online. Thou, it was hard for Indians to trust such concept when this idea was introduced in India. Gladly, people embraced the opportunity to make there shopping simple and convenient.

What if such convenience kills our exploring spirit and trashes away all our faith?

Something recently changed with giant company Snapdeal.com; something that is making people turn away from it and go for better prospects. same thing happened with me.

My recent experience with snapdeal.com has made me never trust it again or ever again. I been shopping with snapdeal since long time now; was happy until second half of 2016. since then all the product I ordered was always delayed for some reason. Giving a thought that nothing is perfect and thing might get delay due to courier facilities. But until now my patient has crossed its limit to final shout out the mental trauma it has caused.

Since mid 2016, all the products I ordered has been always delayed and recent one is epic. I placed an order on 10 March 2017 wherein estimate date of delivery was 13 March. Keeping in mind that it was national holiday(Holi Festival) the product might be delayed by a day or two, but alas, it hasn't been reached to its destination until now. I tried checking app but there was no courier details to track externally and no details withing the website or app. It was blank. Tried reaching to customer service team but even they don't have any clue where the product is and no tracking details either.

I request the associate for escalation to supervisor who can possibly give me an appropriate resolution but they simply keep on hold for longer than you can possibly think of and hung-up. No return calls. this happened for more than 3 time and I decided to write email.

in response I got apologies and was asked to patient but no clue for how long. over the period of time kept checking app for delivery notification and development which perplexed me even more. The package delivery to Mumbai hub kept changing every day since 13 march until 18th. I notified care team with proof of variation I could see and now the variation of time details is also lost. what is see that the order is place and getting ready for dispatch. but even after many emails along with proof snapdeal has backed out from responding to me.

I will fight this until end till time I will get resolution.

to sum up; I ordered a branded watch to gift a friend on his birthday(keeping in mind the product might get delay) but I was fallen on face because I was unable to do so due delay in delivery. I was embarrassed to such situation of mine.

In my opinion, apologies is not enough. and I will never recommend this platform to anyone else. At my work place every other has been experiencing the same issue. It cannot be trusted in their opinion and mine.

This story is been distributed in work and social network. Just to keep people aware.

Thanks for reading this. am not a professional writer but I tried to pen down as simple as I could make.

Haider Abbas Syed

ejass
3/15/17

I have been shopping from snapdeal from last 2 years, very good service, quality products. Only problem is that delivery some times take a week.

pradeepr5
3/13/17

Snapdeal has the worst service. Bought Lenovo A1000 a month back. Returned the item as it had some internal fault. After 2 weeks they are telling me that I have forgotten to send them the earphone and they cant diagnose the problem and will send back the phone as it is which is not the case. I sent the phone as it is with every thing inside. When asked about their process of picking the item they tell me they check the item once it reaches Snapdeal even though there is a process where they have to check if everything is present while picking it up. Due to their negligence I got the faulty phone over that they sent me the phone without earphone.

rahilak
3/10/17

i purchase a holi items from snapdeal. and quality was not good. so i don't recommend it.
dont buy products from this website.

sridharag
2/28/17

dears i have been purchasing with snapdeal i ordered blood glucose test strips
by paying in adv by debit card but snap deal has sent blood glucose test strips
envelop containing only literature with some stickers on it looking like contents
filled in it unfortunately i could not open it for 20 days now they turn round that
they cannot accept there mistake of sending empty packing pl dont pay by card
and when you order by cod also pl open immediately in front of courier boy satisfy
contents fully opening it not by overlook they pay cash

basants1
2/24/17

If I had a choice of rating 0, I would have done that. The worst e-Commerce company. Delays and less number of products can be adjusted, but what about fake and cheap products? Charging deep products and not even the 1st copy is being delivered. You guys lost a very loyal family that used to shop regularly with you.

radhar8
2/23/17

I had raised a return request almost a month back, I did not get any call for the pick up. I kept calling Snapdeal every alternate days, and they kept saying they escalated the case and I will get call within 2 to 3 business days. it's went like ds for a month and till now they have not picked up the product. I want to complain on their terrible and hopeless service to consumer forum. this firm should be banned. don't buy anything from them. first of all poor quality, does not look like original products. and pathetic services...

jyothishk
2/15/17

Very Very poor customer service don't allow to return the item that you brought even though you didn't like the product.
$#*!ing service....Never Ever shop with you again...
They are asking Easy Return Policy.... But i say its very very difficult policy to return the item...
I had purchased F Gear Black Solid Duffle Bag but didn't like the item that's why i want to return the bag. and I received the call from Snap deal customer service and tell him that i didn't like the item that i received please exchange it and i want to book to new bag from our website and if any price differences is there i will pay the differences but the customer care executive totally denied from that,I am one of the regular customer of your website but i didn't know the if i didn't like the product they will never return the item...
But i didn't face this type issue from from other e-commerce website like flipkart etc...they will easy accept the product the return which i didn't like......

F**** service Of Snap deal....Never Ever gonna shop with you again.....

richardm235
2/12/17

Thank you Snapdeal for unboxing my zindagi

I order an IPHONE on the 5th of February
Its a prepaid order and according to snapdeal all prepaid orders are upgraded for a Gold Delivery.

The last time I ordered a product from Snapdeal it was delayed by 10 days
So I had a gut feeling that the same will happen this as well

My order is 18260413890
Sub id 22685802273

The status of my order was updated as readied for dispatch on the 05the February at 0943pm.

I contacted Snapdeal on the 06th of February by chat and i was asked to call customer service which I did and was talking to the IVR for hours but I couldn't get through to customer service

I was asked to an email I got a reply that my order is on time and that it will be delivered in between the 9-12 February

Ever have been following up with Snapdeal since the 6th of February I have spoken to them on chat, email, customer service and even social media but they refuse to deliver my order

On the 12feb they sent me a message thathas been dispatched by XPRESSBEES_DS_SFC AWB no. 1279164630979

When I try calling the courier company the IVR Tells me that the awb no is incorrect and even website doesn't recognize my awb no

I speak to snapdeal daily but keep asking me to wait for 24hrs

I told them that I will register a complaint against them in the consumers court there are not scared

I feel cheated

neerajr3
2/10/17

I have been a regular customer for snapdeal unfortunately snapdeal has disappointed me this time. By mistakenly I ordered monitor instead of tv and I didn't ask for any kind of refund also I just simply asked for replacement.
Snapdeal doesnt care about their customers and services which they provide. While ordering an item on snapdeal till the time your stuff doesn't get delivered. They care about you because they have not received the money yet. Once they get the money then they stuck you in policies and all when you want to return the item.
I don't mind that was only for 5500 bucks but in future neither I am gonna use snapdeal nor I would recommend to anyone.
I request to everyone please go yourself and by the product I know it will take little pain but trust me it will give 100% satisfaction.

Regards Neeraj

naveenb3
2/7/17

Snapdeal is the best way to put your money on hold for as long as you want. They advertise for 2 days sure delivery with SNAPDEAL GOLD and ask for prepaid payments. Once you place the order and pay the amount they dont give a damn about the product. Neither d product is going to be delivered to you on time and once you think of Cancel the same they are not ready to refund the amount until and unless you take legal actions. I already had appended 1500 bucks just talking to their Customer Support Team. They talk to you calmly no dopubt and assure you that the problem is going to be resolved with in next 24 hours but nothing gonna happen. Even Their CEO level Team & Senior Media Deptt. team are unable to keep their words. So just avoid Snapdeal and stay out of problems. Here its a month and still begging for my around 20 K bucks. Finally going with Consumer Court.

anupr11
2/6/17

Be carefull about Snapdeal... its Fake.....and doing pishing..I just want to just draw your attention about one serious matter that happen in Snapdeal about the product "Toshiba Canvio Simple 500GB External Hard Disk" which i have ordered on 27th Jan with COD (Rs 2560/-) (Order ID: 18155476389) and on 1st Feb i received a parcel through Fedex with the COD amount on my given address and phone number.But unfortunately the product i received is different from the product i ordered.Now they just simply rejected complain by saying that this product is not from snapdeal, then my view : how the product came to my given address and with the phone number and the COD amount that have on snapdeal website..

jitendrak3
2/2/17

After purchasing LENOVA K-3 Note (mobile) delivered by snapdeal on 11.01.2017 gold benefits order ID 17806388384 dated 08.01.2017 , I made complaint on 19.01.2017 for battery backup & heating problem. As per your policy, you have refund amount if informed within 14 days. You have replied that service engineer will shortly visit my residence to check. Now you are advising to visit Lenova service center situated at 14 km.from my residence. Snapdeal sell fresh products or second quality and why neglect customers and lie.Jitendra Mehta mobile - 9811221044 - 9013803432 email jkmehta1953@gmail.com I discussed with some known persons and all were dissatisfied and having bad experience after purchase from snapdeal .There are also many adverse comments on site for snapdeal.

neerajk10
2/1/17

Regretfully, I have to inform you that I just received my recent Order ID: 18192007560 is faulty. The mobile Panasonic eluga marine blue has the issue of start up. Its neither starting nor getting charged.
The earlier order ID 18051655479 panasinic eluga champaign gold was also received faulty and still pending for refund.
Now, I think that the material supplied through Snapdeal is worst in quality and snapdeal has no control in quality check. No doubt, both the seller and snapdeal together are misleading and cheating the customer.

pawanj1
1/27/17

I have not received my refund after 2 month .. there management is so poor and he provide wrong slip when is return item. order id no.
I have order ID No. - 21755749518
Valcan Receipt no. - AWB R900101741

not refund received/... my contact no. +91-9251664870

docjp
1/26/17

Worst worst worst no other word,,.....no support no contact number .. Don't buy,........... ......

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?