Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

shounakb
9/1/17

Second time the most horrible experience in online shopping (first time was also snapdeal).The delivery boy gaurav phone no.9779913636 given as per snapdeal has not even came once to deliver the item but it shows 3 failed attempts already ......I needed the book consumer behaviour for my group project but because of the delivery boy I have suffered alot.I called the delivery boy atleast 40 to 50 times since 23rd Aug 2017 but he did not pick my call even once I called him on the other no. Also but no response ......I even called him on whatsapp also.......the customer service does not even have the option of talking to the operator for any complaint........I sent a complaint on the feedback also but I didn't get a proper response.now I cancelled the order and reordered it the price of the book became rs.662(free delivery) to rs.735 (including delivery charges)........really disappointed n disgusted with sd......now I'm never goina order on sd,after 2 bad experiences

santoshb3
9/1/17

Very Bad & Fack service ... I have not received the product, but snapdeal show the delived the product !
And your customer service Number service is very poor bcoz, it is continuously computer recorted play, on one is pick up phone line.

hassans25
8/30/17

When ordered iphone 6s plus case size 5.5" for Rs. 650 Snapdeal delivered 6s case size 4.7" and not considering to correct the mistake. Not a matter of money but it shows how irresponsible and arrogance towards customer service.

Never recommend snapdeal for shopping.

Order ID: 19290782431

Reference number: 43087392

Wrong item delivered to my colleague address which of no use to me as I was abroad. I work mostly from abroad and make good amount of shopping. There are many customers like me. Due to this it isn't possible to refund within 7 days.

If you deliver right product then no issue with return policy but when wrong item delivered then mistake has to rectified for sure.

Hassan Syed

praveenk27
8/23/17

sir i have order white cherry mi 1 4gb mobile phone on 22nd march. there was some issues in the model, so i returned the mobile. i have requested to give my money refund or different mobile. there is no response at all. till date i have not received my mobile or money refund. while speaking to customer care, they will be telling that they are processing my request. nearly 5 months over. i did not get any solution. I am receiving only the ticket number but nothing is happening. Your refund request is being processed (Ticket Id: 40437938)

mukeshm4
8/18/17

This z the worst experience with Snapdeal regarding refund.i request to all customers stop shopping with Snapdeal. U simply loses ur money nothing else.

masiullak
8/14/17

I purchased few days back one dress from Snapdeal.even one Pisa also no useful.
That shirt looks like 100 RS shirt like that.
They are doing business fraud.please don't purchase anything though online .
It is my suggestions .
In online adbadasment the things will be looking very nice.
If we purchase means .we will be fool with them.
I purchase indian terrain Shirt.
They sended to me fool wearing $#*!s.
Please harm fully requesting you people don't purchase anything from online.
Thanks.

rakshithm
8/12/17

My Le X526 got switched off suddenly and didn't get started till now and i rushed in to service center it is also a bull $#*! place where they didn't repaired for 2two months and still in the same condition. stupid phone and stupid snapdeal.

rinkia1
8/1/17

NO EASY Return Policy, fooling customer

I am experiencing very bad service from Snapdeal. I am not satisfied with the ordered product from snapdeal which is (F&D Bluetooth speaker). But, snapdeal clearly said that they will not return any electronic product.

Here is my concern- WHY SO? If I am getting any defective/not working product, why snapdeal doesnt provide return of that product.

On the other side online sites like Flipkart, Amazon are providing easy return of their electronic product.

We should not purchase any product from snapdeal, if this kind of service they are providing to their customers. Moreover, we are not getting any option to connect to there customer desk, there is one Customer service contact no.: 092126 92126, but there is not option to talk to their executives and discuss your concerns.
I am highly dissatisfied. I will not refer anyone to prefer snapdeal for any shopping.

angelinab12
7/28/17

high prices, questionable refund policies and cannot pay, as a foreigner, with your internationally enabled cards while in India...

pankajs17
7/21/17

I am very dissatisfied and unhappy with Snapdeal customer and courier service. I ordered for a shoe, from Snapdeal site and I was sent a different shoe altogether. Now the courier guy who was coming to deliver at my place today, did not turn up after calling repeatedly. He kept on saying that he will reach in 5-10 minutes many times and then he switched off his phone. I would suggest please get in touch with your courier service and sort my problem as soon as possible. Courier Guy contact Number- 8384077466

tstevenb
7/17/17

They don't give the same item as we order. After speaking with costumer care they assure to give refund first but then got mail that I have to send product first n then I ll get my money back. I even order some bedsheet but they gave me Mela bedsheet( cheap one ).

zinedinez
7/14/17

You people are worthless low lives who know nothing better than to steal hard-earned money from people.Just so you know I've already boycotted your piece of $#*! company and I'm further going to discourage people from buying even a toothbrush from you.I hope you people go bankrupt soon and all you people suffer the worst corporate scenario possible.Bloody thieves and scumbags.

darshl
7/12/17

worst experience with snapdeal regarding to the refund.
till now not got my money back. Tried to call customer care but didn't got any update regarding my refund status

carlottes
7/7/17

I had ordered for a Nokia Lumia Phone from Snapdeal and i got this with in 2 days. I was just impressed with Snapdeal. I just love the way they delivered the phone to me. The product packing was awesome and upto the mark. I am using this phone from last 1 year without any problem and still it is very good. will definitely recommend to shop from Snapdeal.

srv1
6/19/17

1. YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS AND THEIR PRECIOUS TIME.
2. UNRESPONSIVENESS SERVICE BY YOU.
3. TOTALLY TIME WASTING WHILE AVAILING YOUR SERVICES.
4. PRODUCTS IS NOT THE ACTUAL AS LISTED ON YOUR SITE.
5. NUMBER ONE IN MAKING FOOL

REGARDING REFUND ISSUE , TWO MONTHS HAS BEEN PASSED TILL NOT RECEIVED..............................................................................

ravip13
6/13/17

i ordered 8 GB RAM and got different used products and when i try to snapdeal support than he say this products is not returnable.

don't purchase from snapdeal.com this is a froud company....

sayanb
5/26/17

Freinds I want a bag and some other things for computer and school

so I choose snapdeal

because many people suggest me to do shopping from snap deal

so I choose snap deal

because public is very initiative for me

so I order one bag but I don't like the colour of bag so I make a return call and

it is like a magic the delivery who deliver the bag come after 1 hour and take the bag

and after 1 hour they refund my money

so I suggest you to join the snapdeal and do shopping from snap deal

because it provide you an best service

and I also want to say snap deal deliver product at time

and I also want to say there app interface is very reliable

...

ankitaa6
5/15/17

I get all my clothes from Snapdeal as they are always on discounts. However, the same is not true for other ranges. The range is just ok and discounts are occasionally given. Also, the app is quite user friendly.

manojk30
5/15/17

Past 10 day's to telling that our engineer or courier boy will pick your product within 24 hour's and we will refund you the money. As of know no one contact me and when I called they are telling "we so sorry or apologies and we are escalating the issue".

I am very disported the response

mohitr3
5/11/17

I ordered a tupperware multicolor lunch box on 23 march it haven't delivered to me till now but there system shows that it delivered from there side so I made a complain on 31 march they told it take 6 day for investing but after 2 MONTH they share a pod with me which shows some 1 else sign there on my behalf now they are saying it's your problem from our end it's done we cannot do any thing as
Told by one of there supervisor Arjun singh. I need my proudest either money to be written back my id is mohit.rawat23@yahoo.com and I am recommend you please do not dare to purchase from snapdeal one of the worst site they don't care about customer

dharmeshb1
5/8/17

They send defective piece if they do go to police Station with your product... And give them best punishment...

sakshir1
5/3/17

hi there , beaware don not go for snapdeal they have wrost customer serives and retrun policy . they dont have work ethics they dont know how to behave .
still i dont have answer of my question . wrost dont go ...

geethal1
5/1/17

worst ever seen company. fraud people.... products are stolen from box and empty box is sent to u. No need of this company ....goodbye snapdeal fraud... idiots

jasdeeps
4/19/17

Very disappointing and cheating service first ever received from any online shopping site.I have ordered for a wireless and FM radio blue tooth head phones but they have sent me a wired head phone set with no other options.
Felt like cheated and definitely raise a complaint against them in consumer forum and mark the complaint their Facebook and other social pages as well.
Avoid shopping from Snap deal.

I always do shopping from this website and ask some of my friends to send the products to here in Australia.But, this time i bought this jabra wireless,built in Bluetooth and FM set for one of my English friends here in Australia.When he opened this up in front of me and found it a different one .Its just a simple head phones set with no Bluetooth or wifi or FM options.
I felt very ashamed and felt sorry for my country's shopping system.
I was a big harassment to me as it spoiled my image in front of everyone.

When you guys will change this cheating culture at your end???
Why you always cheat with your on going customers.
I want this to be taken care immediately otherwise definitely will take a strict action against you.

My email ID for the order was jasdeep_hundal@yahoo.com

Harjasdeep

shreyak1
4/18/17

Guys I request u nvr buy anything from snapdeal.... Worst company.... Cheaters.... They only know to show off.... I recently buyed sparx sports shoe from snapdeal.... Worst quality shoes they have given.... I placed it for return..... Bt I don't got any response from there side.... Whenever I use to call they tell me they will make pick up within the next 2days.... But it is more than 15days.... No pick up done.... They are just cheater.... Cheap company.... $#*!.......

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?