Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

catherines91
11/20/17

Snapdeal is my go-to online shopping website. But however their products are not the trendiest like those of SHEIN & ROMWE & MYNTRA...
this website sells cheap and quite OK kinda goods

johns2495
11/9/17

I have ordered for a pack of combo which contains two pant one pair of shocks... The product which I ordered was size 32 but in place of that size 34 came so I told the snapdeal team that I want to change the product so there sent the person to take back the product. And again after one week my order came back but it was the same size again there did not Change the size instaead of them changing it there sented the same product back to me I would never like to order any product from snapdeal n I would like to tell all my friends not to do any shopping from snapdeal it's is a very disappointing webside in the image it's something else but when there send the product it's something else even the quality is very bad......

Johnson

vipulk1
10/25/17

Last mnth Maine nike k shoes buy kiye but 1mnth m 10 bar daalne k bad uski aisi condition h jo shayud normal non brand bhi lo uske bhi na nikle aise 7400 k shoes buy krne k bad bhi duplicate shoes dete h

vishakhap
9/27/17

No one has reverted since the mail has been dropped regarding the return from past 4 days. Worst service snapdeal. Il never suggest this site to someone ever.

baskaranv1
9/27/17

Hi suppose if I order the products. The label and the information of the products should not mentioned on the parcel or the delivery order is it possible

simmis3
9/24/17

There is no policy of refund.. Worst experience. Never trust these people. They just take your money and product but no followup of refunded product.

sohumj
9/21/17

There is no way the high end shoes listed on their website are genuine. They are selling Adidas Originals(NMDs, Stan Smiths) for 3-4k and have the audacity to say all products they sell are 100% genuine when asked so. Stop selling fakes and scamming people Snapdeal.

priyankab5
9/14/17

Everytime i get dissapointment in this website, this website is totally fake..i suggest everyone everyone before buying anything in this snapdeal go through review otherwise yoou all will regreat, very careless, wrost,unpromiss,no customer support,no courier support, nothing even i think email side is also fake...whenevr i buy for anything it takes 10days to reach and then courier partner takes again 10days,then we are not able to track order we received undelivered messagess, no calls nothing even the no is fake on side. the most worst thing is courier team, as well as customer support.

radhikas9
9/12/17

Worest app ever never shop from this site fraud people all first copy product this site should be closed asap n i would have given 0 ratings bt sadly i could'nt bcoz there is no such rating i bought a mac kajal on cod bt i got diffrent one n that was also used one they did not gave my money back nor they took the earlier one instead the seller n the courier boy arrgued uncessarily never purchase from this fraud app n cheap product every thing is fake waste of money..

vk30
9/3/17

First they send you substandard quality package of two Jeans which do not match with what you ordered and do not have good fitting. When you return the same quoting one of the many issues , size issue in my case, they reject the return saying it's a different product then the discription on website so can't accept the return.The idiots don't get the simple thing that this is the seller's mistake.Then they send some random email and send back the product. You open the package and find only one of the two Jeans that you returned. On calling the help line and sending a complaint mail, you get a call and the fellow tells you in a polite way that you have to keep this jeans that you don't want and can't use ,and forget about the other one which was never returned and don't even think of a refund as the customer care people "can't do anything about any issues that a customer faces". If anyone who reads this isn't convinced that it's a bad bad idea to shop with snapdeal, go ahead and buy something from them, you will soon be.

shounakb
9/1/17

Second time the most horrible experience in online shopping (first time was also snapdeal).The delivery boy gaurav phone no.9779913636 given as per snapdeal has not even came once to deliver the item but it shows 3 failed attempts already ......I needed the book consumer behaviour for my group project but because of the delivery boy I have suffered alot.I called the delivery boy atleast 40 to 50 times since 23rd Aug 2017 but he did not pick my call even once I called him on the other no. Also but no response ......I even called him on whatsapp also.......the customer service does not even have the option of talking to the operator for any complaint........I sent a complaint on the feedback also but I didn't get a proper response.now I cancelled the order and reordered it the price of the book became rs.662(free delivery) to rs.735 (including delivery charges)........really disappointed n disgusted with sd......now I'm never goina order on sd,after 2 bad experiences

santoshb3
9/1/17

Very Bad & Fack service ... I have not received the product, but snapdeal show the delived the product !
And your customer service Number service is very poor bcoz, it is continuously computer recorted play, on one is pick up phone line.

hassans25
8/30/17

When ordered iphone 6s plus case size 5.5" for Rs. 650 Snapdeal delivered 6s case size 4.7" and not considering to correct the mistake. Not a matter of money but it shows how irresponsible and arrogance towards customer service.

Never recommend snapdeal for shopping.

Order ID: 19290782431

Reference number: 43087392

Wrong item delivered to my colleague address which of no use to me as I was abroad. I work mostly from abroad and make good amount of shopping. There are many customers like me. Due to this it isn't possible to refund within 7 days.

If you deliver right product then no issue with return policy but when wrong item delivered then mistake has to rectified for sure.

Hassan Syed

praveenk27
8/23/17

sir i have order white cherry mi 1 4gb mobile phone on 22nd march. there was some issues in the model, so i returned the mobile. i have requested to give my money refund or different mobile. there is no response at all. till date i have not received my mobile or money refund. while speaking to customer care, they will be telling that they are processing my request. nearly 5 months over. i did not get any solution. I am receiving only the ticket number but nothing is happening. Your refund request is being processed (Ticket Id: 40437938)

mukeshm4
8/18/17

This z the worst experience with Snapdeal regarding refund.i request to all customers stop shopping with Snapdeal. U simply loses ur money nothing else.

masiullak
8/14/17

I purchased few days back one dress from Snapdeal.even one Pisa also no useful.
That shirt looks like 100 RS shirt like that.
They are doing business fraud.please don't purchase anything though online .
It is my suggestions .
In online adbadasment the things will be looking very nice.
If we purchase means .we will be fool with them.
I purchase indian terrain Shirt.
They sended to me fool wearing $#*!s.
Please harm fully requesting you people don't purchase anything from online.
Thanks.

rakshithm
8/12/17

My Le X526 got switched off suddenly and didn't get started till now and i rushed in to service center it is also a bull $#*! place where they didn't repaired for 2two months and still in the same condition. stupid phone and stupid snapdeal.

rinkia1
8/1/17

NO EASY Return Policy, fooling customer

I am experiencing very bad service from Snapdeal. I am not satisfied with the ordered product from snapdeal which is (F&D Bluetooth speaker). But, snapdeal clearly said that they will not return any electronic product.

Here is my concern- WHY SO? If I am getting any defective/not working product, why snapdeal doesnt provide return of that product.

On the other side online sites like Flipkart, Amazon are providing easy return of their electronic product.

We should not purchase any product from snapdeal, if this kind of service they are providing to their customers. Moreover, we are not getting any option to connect to there customer desk, there is one Customer service contact no.: 092126 92126, but there is not option to talk to their executives and discuss your concerns.
I am highly dissatisfied. I will not refer anyone to prefer snapdeal for any shopping.

angelinab12
7/28/17

high prices, questionable refund policies and cannot pay, as a foreigner, with your internationally enabled cards while in India...

pankajs17
7/21/17

I am very dissatisfied and unhappy with Snapdeal customer and courier service. I ordered for a shoe, from Snapdeal site and I was sent a different shoe altogether. Now the courier guy who was coming to deliver at my place today, did not turn up after calling repeatedly. He kept on saying that he will reach in 5-10 minutes many times and then he switched off his phone. I would suggest please get in touch with your courier service and sort my problem as soon as possible. Courier Guy contact Number- 8384077466

tstevenb
7/17/17

They don't give the same item as we order. After speaking with costumer care they assure to give refund first but then got mail that I have to send product first n then I ll get my money back. I even order some bedsheet but they gave me Mela bedsheet( cheap one ).

zinedinez
7/14/17

You people are worthless low lives who know nothing better than to steal hard-earned money from people.Just so you know I've already boycotted your piece of $#*! company and I'm further going to discourage people from buying even a toothbrush from you.I hope you people go bankrupt soon and all you people suffer the worst corporate scenario possible.Bloody thieves and scumbags.

darshl
7/12/17

worst experience with snapdeal regarding to the refund.
till now not got my money back. Tried to call customer care but didn't got any update regarding my refund status

carlottes
7/7/17

I had ordered for a Nokia Lumia Phone from Snapdeal and i got this with in 2 days. I was just impressed with Snapdeal. I just love the way they delivered the phone to me. The product packing was awesome and upto the mark. I am using this phone from last 1 year without any problem and still it is very good. will definitely recommend to shop from Snapdeal.

srv1
6/19/17

1. YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS AND THEIR PRECIOUS TIME.
2. UNRESPONSIVENESS SERVICE BY YOU.
3. TOTALLY TIME WASTING WHILE AVAILING YOUR SERVICES.
4. PRODUCTS IS NOT THE ACTUAL AS LISTED ON YOUR SITE.
5. NUMBER ONE IN MAKING FOOL

REGARDING REFUND ISSUE , TWO MONTHS HAS BEEN PASSED TILL NOT RECEIVED..............................................................................

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Well, it is waste of time because I have purchased Nike shoes on June 2, 2019, as they have sent the wrong shoes and I return back, they want me to refund my money, till date hasn't refunded my money, as they keep asking the bank details though I have provided everything. They keep asking for my bank statement, though I have purchased the item or product on COD ..cash on delivery, as I have provided the bank account number, IFCS code, branch code. They are just playing sending emails saying send them bank statements in PDF file only. There is no customer care to speak as they have an automated message on the phone when you try to call customer care. Hopeless service and these people are spam, I think I need to complain about consumer court. Snapdeal is a big spam..A big Zero rating.

By SYEDALI j.

When i have purchased the product through cash on delivery, why I should send my bank statement. Though I have send all my bank details still I'm getting a stupid reply asking the same..what a bull$#*! service and refund policy

By SYEDALI j.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?