Review of SnapDeal

mediarelations@snapdeal.com

leenag
8/27/18

THEY FORCE CUSTOMER TO KEEP WRONG PRODUCTS

I have recently put up a request for return of two products both were different products than what i ordered. Both under return policy.

I logged a return request for many days no response. On follow up they reject the return request saying i return many products. If the product is of bad quality, color is different, fit of specific item is nt good and here in this case is ORDERED ITEM IS DIFFERENT THAN THE DELIVERED ITEM they compile a list of return and start rejecting your return return requests. Can somebody from snapdeal please explain WHY INSTEAD OF VENDOR CUSTOMER SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR WRONG DELIVERY. WHAT IS THE CONNECTION OF WRONG DELIVERY WITH RETURN HISTORY!!!! SNAPSEAL BLINDLY COMMENTS ONLY ONE THING YOU RETURNED MANY ITEMS SO WE TAKE NO RETURN WHEREAS I RETURNED ONLY FEW ITEMS WHICH R NT GOOD....My return request is under last review if it is rejected i will take the matter to media and court as WRONG DELIVERED PRODUCT HAS TO BE RETURNED ITS NT CUSTOMER'S FAULT

bhaskarb7
8/17/18

I would request all people to refrain from ordering from Snap Deal as all goods they deal in are fake even if they are are of world renowned brands.
They should be taken to court for fooling customers online.
Flipcart and Amazon are much better.

rajeevk14
8/9/18

I am rajeev kumar I leave in adityapur tata aisa hai ki Maine snapdeal se nike ka shoes order kiya hame mila bhi per Maine jo order kiya uska opposite bahut kharab experiance raha hamara

pujab5
8/8/18

I ordered Activa Pluto Mixer Grinder from Snapdeal. We are not a regular user of Mixer Grinder, first time when I used it there comes a very less amount of wire burning smell from it but I thought may be it is its first time it happens but when next time I used it, the wire burning smell was more with lots of smoke coming out of it. But till then the replacement period was over which was of only 7 days. I contacted Snapdeal for replacement as there are many such electronic kitchen appliances which people do not use on regular basis so I requested them for replacement as the products was sent defected by their end. But they denied and advised me to go to its brand customer service center to repair that damaged product delivered by them. After paying full amount including delivery charges they want me to spend extra money and time to repair the product. Other thing is that the Activa service center is in Delhi and I resides in Mumbai, so Snapdeal team wants me to go to Delhi to repair the damaged product.

I wrote a mail to Mr. Kunal Bahl regarding the same issue but no one wants to help customer at Snapdea.l

#Snapdeal provides a pathetic service so better to go for other shopping sites than Snapdeal. #Boycottsnapdealproducts

sanjayp16
8/1/18

Had ordered two water heaters end of June 2018 and used my debit card as pre payment. They initially said the Geyzer will be delivered by 14th July and I even get an SMS stating the product has been shipped. After 15 days, and no communication in between, the My order status shows delivery one of the geysers has been cancelled and that my amount will be refunded. The second Geyzer delivery now shows as 28th July- one month after the order was placed. I try contacting Snapdeal on their customer service number +91 92126 92126 but get into a never ending IVR loop!! On 1st July, the status shows that the order has been cancelled and refund initiated. I'm awaiting refund for both the geysers. Overall, pathetic experience from Snapdeal- you have no way of contacting them and they have the guts to send you an email that they have responded to your email- I haven't received any emails! Will wait for a couple of days for the amount to be refunded, otherwise will go to the consumer court. Can't understand how they manage to run their business and even get funded. Horrible customer service!!!

googleu4
7/28/18

Snapdeal is a cheater company.. Don't buy anything from snapdeal. He share your detail with frauds. Snapdeal offer department is lyer.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from here.

alik97
7/11/18

I used that products it is a good wedsite but that person who call me from this number 8406092960 he used veary bad word to my family member and i have to right to gave complete this

ps134
7/7/18

I suggest to all.. dont buy products from these cheap websites.. try flipcart and amazon for best results.

sudeshnan
6/26/18

Order Placed on 08 Jun, 2018

Item: JQX 4000 mAh Battery For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100, P3113, P3110 & SP4960C3B

Order delivered: 15 Jun, 2018

Return Request initiated: 17 June, 2018 (Return could be issued within 7 days from the date of the product being delivered. That means return request was closed on 23 Jun, 2018)

Return request closed on: 23 Jun , 2018

I have placed an order for an Jqx 4000mAh battery for samsung galaxy tab 2. The reason for the return was that the product was damaged and defective.The pick-up boy came but refused to take back the product on grounds of "unoriginal product" according to himself. Subsequently I have informed the Snapdeal people via email (help@snapdeal.com) to reschedule the return.Reply from them takes about 1 day to arrive, meaning 1 more day is lost from return window (23 Jun, 2018). On 20th June, 2018, they sent me a mail for reschedule.
They sent me this, 'We value the importance of your concern. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. Your item will be picked up within next 2-3 days since 20-Jun-2018. If you require any further assistance, feel free to reply to this email. Wed be glad to help you."

Nobody came to pick up the item within 2-3 days and of course I informed them and 23 Jun, 2018 came by and hence according to their plan, they closed return request window. I have been sending mails after mails, but they keep rescheduling the pick-up and as usual nobody turns up.
Today on 26 June, 2018, they have sent me this-"We have not received any response regarding your JQX 4000 mAh Battery For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100, P3113, P3110 & SP4960C3B!
We had to pick up your item to initiate refund/replacement. It seems you no longer want to return it. Thus we are closing your request.Reference no: 47879836"
Technically, they have already closed the return window on 23rd June. Such irresponsible and carefree company!

I have done online shopping before but never faced any such humiliation from anybody except Snapdeal. Snapdeal is such a fraud company.

Tip for consumers: Never buy anything. Quality is inferior. customer service is horrible

sanjeevs8
5/4/18

Today I got call from 7759014155 saying I am luckey winner of snapdeal and got a car. this guy was asking my pan number and Aadhar deatils i asked him if you are from snapdeal tell me my last order id to be honest that guy was knowing my last order id number, name , address , how I made the payment , which card I used , card number and all. #snapdeal is fraud company who is selling their data to frauds . I scolded that guy saying why you are doing fraud he told me go do whatever you want he was not at all scared Guys don't do shopping from snapdeal .

Daily many people are getting cheated by these frauds. I want everyone to help me out to get this frauds caught. @snapdeal I have privacy concerns with you.

surendras8
4/21/18

snapdeal 1 15 20 sms cancle ? , 996 cancle ? 629 refund cancle ?
365 ,

surabhis2
4/8/18

This is my first time with snapdeal but i am not setisfied with the return policies .I am not able to submit my deatils.....worst survise.I tried to call coustmer care bu their is no responce.Plese someone suggest me any helpline number that could connect dierct to coustmer care.

prakarshs
3/15/18

i bought a induction from snapdeal it is not working when i received.
i tried to call custmer service but here is no any responce when i entered my registered mobile number computer says this number is not registered with us so plz someone suggest any helpline nmber that could connect direct to custmer care

aayushw
3/8/18

Fake Products and the worst return policy.....Cant contact properly.......try your luck and expect them tocall

anamicag
1/31/18

I had been Ur Regular Customer for around 10 yrs.but now I have decided not to take any product from Snapdeal I bought a RO from Snapdeal. It was a damage piece
I informed to Mr Nadeem on 3rd day of delivery at the number +911246694444 He will will check & revert
He took 5-6 days,I kept calling but only recorded message received Then finally after 10 days,I was sent mail that as u took more than 7 days ,we will not replace Ur product I m an international acclaimed padmashree nominated senior teacher of gurgaon I will for sure pass this message to all that SNAPDEAL R CHEATERS

kalpanas4
1/15/18

I bought catwalk block heels from Snapdeal through online payment. At the time of delivery the delivery guy didn't come to my house. He called me that he has dropped the courier at the security desk. I told him that I will write abcomplaint regarding this but he didn't pay attention to my words. So I went to collect to courier and tried the product. The fitting was inappropriate. I placed a return and replacement request right away. I got the message, email and calls that my return request has been scheduled and the product will be picked up by the delivery guy soon. But on body came to collect the product. Than again I placed one more request for return but again no one came to collect the product. Now Snapdeal has closed my return request without any pick up attempt. This is so frustrating. No sense people
As per my personal experience I will suggest everyone please do not purchase anything from Snapdeal. Day by day their services is getting poor. At the time of return and replacement these people treat you like their slave. They are least bother about your concern and complaint.

revannathm
1/11/18

On your email address (both), mail doesnot delivered. Respected Sir,
I buy a new TIMEX BROWN ANALOG WATCH, ORDER NO. 20789345690, SUB ORDER NO. 25599785170, HSN. 91011100. So I don't want MT-G Analog Digital Wrist Watch Reference no. 45446316 in Replacement. It's Order ID: 20749057470 dated :30Dec. 2017. Please Refund my Rs.290/- only as early as possible.

praveenk30
11/30/17

I have returned item as per policy, courier person picked the same. But after 15 days also no one is bother about the refund of money. there is no direct contact number and return track package is not updated, showing item is not picked.

shivanij3
11/21/17

Hello Team,

I receive my product, so happy with the delivery and the product...

Thanks a lot for your great customer service experience...

Kudos to Snapdeal My best wishes. :)

catherines91
11/20/17

Snapdeal is my go-to online shopping website. But however their products are not the trendiest like those of SHEIN & ROMWE & MYNTRA...
this website sells cheap and quite OK kinda goods

johns2495
11/9/17

I have ordered for a pack of combo which contains two pant one pair of shocks... The product which I ordered was size 32 but in place of that size 34 came so I told the snapdeal team that I want to change the product so there sent the person to take back the product. And again after one week my order came back but it was the same size again there did not Change the size instaead of them changing it there sented the same product back to me I would never like to order any product from snapdeal n I would like to tell all my friends not to do any shopping from snapdeal it's is a very disappointing webside in the image it's something else but when there send the product it's something else even the quality is very bad......

Johnson

vipulk1
10/25/17

Last mnth Maine nike k shoes buy kiye but 1mnth m 10 bar daalne k bad uski aisi condition h jo shayud normal non brand bhi lo uske bhi na nikle aise 7400 k shoes buy krne k bad bhi duplicate shoes dete h

vishakhap
9/27/17

No one has reverted since the mail has been dropped regarding the return from past 4 days. Worst service snapdeal. Il never suggest this site to someone ever.

baskaranv1
9/27/17

Hi suppose if I order the products. The label and the information of the products should not mentioned on the parcel or the delivery order is it possible

simmis3
9/24/17

There is no policy of refund.. Worst experience. Never trust these people. They just take your money and product but no followup of refunded product.

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?