Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

karuppasamyk
12/19/16

I am order some item one order is not delivered
But showing delivered i call customer care always voice call no good i can't belive
Snapdeal no good

moulyap
12/18/16

when will i receive my order?
Products are not delivered within estimated time , provides wrong message about product tracking status and without calling checking our availability just sends a message telling the customer was unavailable so delivery is failed. Its not trust worthy site to place the orders.

ridhal
12/16/16

My sincere advice to people... Please do not buy anything from Snapdeal... They have the worst sales and support... The customer service reps don't understand what we say... They own the company " Vulcan Express" through which they deliver the products and they don't have any coordination with them..... "DIL KI DEAL IS NOTHING BUT DARD KI DEAL".... My big mistake to buy from Snapdeal.... A bunch of hooligans and inefficient goons....

aniss39
12/15/16

Order number: 16938104392
Order Date: 27/12/2016
Order Status: Cancellation Requested
Order Cancellation Date: 04/12/2016
Courier Company: Vulcan Express
Current Consignment Status: Reached DC Delhi on 05/12/2016
Advisors spoken with at Snapdeal: Simran, Divya, Ishant and 25 more.
Supervisors: Deepak, Aziz, Sreshta, Syed Mujahid.

Issue:
I placed an order for a Camera Canon EOS 1300D with lens 18mm-55mm prepaid amount 20,049 Rs. By Credit Card on which snapdeal has earned interest from the banks for 18 days and counting it was considered a Snapdeal gold delivery, expected my Camera's delivery by Valcun Express on 03/12/2016, the customer service advisors mentioned above(All Calls were recorded) promised an assured delivery on the 03/12/2016 when spoken on the same day when the knew the status of the courier is dispatched from Lucknow I wasted the whole day at home, the next day when the camera wasn't delivered no one knew where the camera is and if they should contact the camera's location no one can call the delivery company and check why it hasn't been moved when asked for manager or supervisor have been put on hold for over 30mins I called Nehal at Vulcan Pune he informed the Courier is missing and they have no clue of its whereabouts, had to cancel the order as I had no confidence I will receive it this camera was ordered for a reason and it had crossed that reason day. No reason why I should be dealing with this issue myself no one at snapdeal taken the responsibility of finding out where this device is and how it can reach to me... All I am getting is ...wait wait wait and stalling with false promises. pathetic service by snapdeal, after i cancelled the order i received a notification stating the delivery is delayed till 09/12/16 then delayed till 15/12/2016 who gave snapdeal the approval to extend the delivery date when i have asked for a refund... even today i.e. 15/12/2016 I haven't received my refund which is 18 days from the order date and 12 days from cancellation date, when the promised refund date was 10/12/2016. I am being told that I have to wait for delivery to be attempted and I have to refuse it ...post which the refund will be initiated,

How does this policy sound ...?
please tell me if you find logic... I cancelled the order due to delayed delivery, if I wanted to wait for 17 days for delivery to be attempted and then i will refuse why would I cancel the order at the first place.

My questions to you are ...
1) How long does it take to deliver an Item from Lucknow to Pune?
2) Where is the camera coming from... to take 17 days for delivery?
3) Are 18 days less for snapdeal to realise that they have to investigate the cameras whereabouts and the courier company miss?
4) How many days does snapdeal need to refund the amount?
5) when a mail has been sent to me promising a refund by 10th of Dec why can't you keep your word?
6) If I never receive the camera to refuse when will you realise that you have my 20k I am being on my credit card and I have to pay for it if you don't refund in time.
7) who is suppose to contact the delivery company and check why are the taking this long to deliver the product...or is it lost ?

shwetag
12/13/16

I bought spacewood furniture for which i had recieved the delivery and after one month after so much follow up with email it got installed and it was defective
And then they denied the return
And disconnected the phone
I mailed them a lot then also no reply
They are cheaters
Guys and gals don't buy online furniture u will only be cheated as Snapdeal did to us

varuns12
12/12/16

Snapdeal has no return policy, as they give 7 days time to return the product and give online option on there site. But in actual there site is never updated with delivery option and doesn't give you options to return it. And when you call them .. they just show you the return policy copy and customer care executive have no power to execute with your reasoning, all they say management have said that (with no reasoning) and when you ask to speak to manager , they never come online as they are always busy. Awful experience with snapdeal cheap site .

jamesf184
12/12/16

After sending so many mails to you (as i think you will sort out the issue when your subordinates cannot), with unsatisfaction and doubt i am writing this mail. I am keep on receiving calls from your company (Mr. Kushdil) from the past two days (after a long struggle to register my complaint with snapdeal) and even today. But, unfortunately the outcome is ZERO. Today I had a discussion with Mr. Kushdil who is handling this issue from 05.12.2016 informed me that my order cannot be cancelled or replaced until I sent the part delivered product back to snapdeal. When I enquired they have strongly and repeatedly refused to arrange the pickup. My question in this particular time is when snapdeal can able to deliver the ordered product to the any point of India why they cannot pickup the cancelled order product. Because of the negligence of snapdeal team i have already sufferred a lot. Now, as a snapdeal CEO please answer my below questions.

1) Why Snapdeal is not delivered the goods as promised (i.e. delivery date promised is 30.11.16)???
2) When I have reported about one part of the product not delivered why snap deal is not taken immediate action???
3) Why you have taken your own time to revert back to the customer (i.e.Reported on 30.11.16 and got a call on 05.12.2016) ????
4) When I requested to cancel my order and refund the money why you have refused to accept my request???
5) When you have the delivery facility why there is no pickup facility???
6) Why you have accepted the order when you do not have the pickup facility (if any scenario like customer cancel the order or defective product delivered, etc...)
7) Why snapdeal is so adamant to arrange the pickup the product when I am explaining my situation???
8) Why you are hesitating to reply to the customers mail???
9) Why because of snapdeal incapability to deliver the product, I as a customer has to suffer??????

Please answer my questions...
This is showing the total failure of snapdeal process. On the conversation with Mr. Kushdhil I again understood that snapdeal is trying to cheat me. This is the way you have developed your company. As I have seen in the social websites there are huge number of complaints on Snapdeal. My case will be another feather on the cap.

Kindly cancel my order and refund my money immediately, otherwise you will definitely face the future consequences. If I have not received my money back within this week I will file a case in the court of law against snapdeal and against Mr. Kunal CEO under section 420.

rahulp21

Hii guys,
Please do not purchase anything from snapdeal they peoples doing fraud , guys i ordered redmi note 3 and they supplied worst samsung phone and they are not ready to take that wrong delivered mobile. They are just avoiding and asking for photos . The customer service is also doing same. They are just giving timings for collection of that parcel but actually not collecting.

girijad1
12/12/16

Return policy is very bad. They do not refund your money.

sharak
12/11/16

Very low grade cheater site. Flipkart is best.snapdeal should learn from them how to serve customers

anjumf
12/7/16

its waste and waste service on snapdeal, for one return pick up takes more than 20 days
and after 20days also it wont pickup, we have to keep calling on 09212692126 but no use its just waste of our calling money, its waster and very very bad service, i would like to suggestions those are shopping online please do do not go for SNAPDEAL, better go for flipkart there r top no one in all kind of service. this im going to post on all site.

santoshk8

Order ID: 16793785117 (1 Item) DETAILS
Placed on 19 Nov, 2016. Snapdeal failed to update shipment status since 21-11-2016. When continuously tried contacting the help center for more then 3-4 times than they extended the delivery date till 7th dec 2016. They called stating th shipment will reach by 7-12-2016. They called every day saying the shipment will reach in 48 hrs then 24 hrs but on 7-12-2016 they called and said please cancel this order and make a fresh order. AFTER 29 days from placing order. I simply don't understand this means that the AWB number, numerous calls and the status updated from Snapdeal side are fake thats y the shipment was not delivered. They could have told me that the shipment will not be delivered rather than fooling us. Never seen such insincere and liar company

madhum5
12/7/16

Very poor services. Useless customer care.
Irresponsible people.

vishalv7
12/3/16

i placed an order on 28 Sep, 2016 and today it is 4dec 2016,still they havent returned my money back or they didint retun the product also,i called lk 6 times and every time they says we will our do best to help u,they must be kidding coz they dont do any thing,its not a online shopping site its a grabage store,give ur money and forget.. my mistake was i paid throught internet banking..so friends dont ever brother to visit ths site,coz it only kills ur valuable time and money...

shreyk
12/1/16

Mene Zebra wireless Bluetooth ka order diya tha.
Bluetooth mere pas aya to dekha ki a to duplicate he..!
mene use return kiya...!
Thode dino bad kuchh bhi reply nahi mila isalia mene snapdeal me phone kiya to bole sir hamari system ye bata raha heki a product apako delivered nahi huva he.
mere pass product aya usaki aur bapas kiya usaki dono ki receipt thi to mene mail kar di. Us time mere snapdeal ke account me bluetooth ka paisa refunded ka status bata raha tha. mene 20 se 25 bar complain ki lekin ye log bol rahe the ki apaki koi complain hamare pas ayi nahi he.

Asi best service he SNAPDEAL ki. so please don't purchase any item in snapdeal

Thanks....

emmanj
11/30/16

Actually no stars... I ordered this Mobile for express delivery on 28Nov but till now not reached... Today got message they have changed seller and additional 720 RS absorbed from my credit card without any prior permission and intimation... It's totally annoying and stupid... U order in express delivery so to get early product but not reached and above you pay more for waiting again... Won't use to the order again... I'm going to tell my friends not to use snapdeal as well... Will try to give awareness in all social media.. Bcs this is too much...

sandeshb
11/30/16

World no 1 3 RD class company
Your delivery service is very poor

shenis
11/25/16

I ordered a Kurta of size "L" and shipped me the kurta with size "s". i thought my mistake they would have shipped the product. Then i ordered White Bootwale Ballerian and they shipped some entirely different white cut shoe with lot of glass works. Cheating..I raised a complaint to return the product on Nov 17. The courier people simple send SMS that unable to pick up, so they cancelled my pickup.. Till now none came to pick up the products. Fed up of calling customer care people.No responses. Taking a decision not to order anything in Snapdeal... Worst experience.

manum6
11/23/16

Such a negligent customer support you have

We had ordered a Raymond Double Polyester Abstract Quilts(Order ID: 16646210859) on 09 Nov, 2016 and the estimated deliver date was 17th Nov. Today its 20th already and i have no idea where my order is.

You have got such a pathetic customer support that i don't get a real person when i call and the emails are not really well answered ,the complaints that i had registered just got a response saying the shipment is delayed. I do not know why it was delayed for so many days and when am i actually gonna receive it.

This is the worst online shopping experience i have ever had, its such a shame that you are not at par with the delivering services other online portal offer

ashokt4
11/22/16

I tried to call customer care but no one has answer about this delay. I have sent at least 10 mail to customer care but I just received computer generated mail that your problem will be solved within 24 hour.

my snapdeal complaint no -36614821

http://www.mouthshut.com/ just publish positive post. because they take money from snap deal. read other website people are abusing Snapdeal.
yesterday i post a my review against snap deal but that not publish by mouthshut.com

Tip for consumers: On 10th nov. 2016 I purchased a mixer grinder from snap deal but till 24th nov. 2016 I did not received same. although estimated delivery date was 16th nov. 2016.

my snapdeal complaint no -36614821

sagiliv
11/21/16

I ordered for a Sony sbh20 gold with black but I got white with black.That's ok but I got a used product(based on the scratches on the device).
I called the customer care and they said they would exchange the product within 24hrs.
After 2 days I called them again and that person said the same thing .Its been 3 days after the second encounter and I didn't receive any call.
POOR SERVICE AND DONT BUY FROM SNAPDEAL PEOPLE.IM WARMING YOU!!!!

dipankarn
11/20/16

I bought a unicos alvise 3 shoe cabinet from snapdeal which was delivered on 17th Nov. The product is very cheap and poor quality and has two of its part highly cracked, which make the total structure unstable and ugly looking. Their mechanic insist me to fit it as they can't give any guarantee of replacement without crack or damage.

anandc
11/19/16

Thid class service i ever seen in my life

sachinm7
11/19/16

I order helmet of size M , but they send L, as per that I call them but they answer me that navi mumbai area is not under their reach so they can't collect the helmet, so I personally courier it thu national courier, but again they return it to me, reply quality issue can't take ...they only mail No care now, care no is chargebal , pls avoid Snapdeal go for flipkart or amazone or retail best , thank you

roa131
11/18/16

Wrote to CEO, awaiting response

Product ID 16346035590 ordered on 26th October. This is bed delivered after 60 hours of continuous follow-ups.

Now calling a technician to assemble the product has become a Project. They require another 48 hours. Moreover product delivered and company database not updated even after hours.

I bought my first product and had pathetic experience. I would never advise anyone to buy anything from Snapdeal.

Please intervene if it can be assembled today, else it will follow the company leisure and lethargic process.

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?