Review of Signpost

New York, New York 10001, USA
sales@signpost.com

jacobp97
1/23/19

Since hiring signpost less than 2 months ago are Google reviews have increased 150%! Great value as reviews are a key driver in getting your Google listing to the top!

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Jacob, we are delighted that your Google reviews have increased so much, and we look forward to continuing that trend!
melodyn7
1/23/19

The workers are amazing to deal with. Always friendly and knowledgeable. They have helped us drive a lot of new reviews and get our name out there. They have even helped us to get a few new customers as a result of their efforts. So what is the downside? Sometimes they send a bit too much to the customers, which can irritate them and they don't have a way to delete erroneous ratings. We have a guy pretending that he is us and his customers are flocking to Signpost and leaving derogatory remarks on our account! People we never heard of are leaving 1 star ratings! We finally had one guy come forward and explain that this man was claiming to be us. We called Signpost yet we cannot get the 8 or so bad reviews off of our account! No way to delete them! Signpost said, "Don't worry the public wont see them!" However, these bad ratings bring my overall score down. If they continue coming in I will go from a 5 star company to a 1 star! Not good at all. If they could just fix this issue they would get upgraded to a 5 star from me!

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Melody, we're so sorry to hear about your trouble with a fellow business owner. Unfortunately, we do not have any control over how outside review sites moderate incoming reviews, but luckily any negative feedback sent to your Signpost account is not visible to the public and will not affect any public ratings of your business! We're glad we can continue to drive great reviews from your real customers in the meantime to boost your online presence!
kenh241
Ken H.
1/23/19

Signpost has increased my Reviews by 500% and I am able to respond to a couple of customers that were dissatisfied within minutes instead of days or weeks if I didn't see the review. It has helped me turn upset customers into Happy Customers!

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Ken, we're excited to hear how much of an impact we've had on your reviews, and are happy you've had the opportunity to touch base with your unhappy customers as well!
mattj118
1/22/19

Signpost has helped my business go to the next level. Flooring is a big ticket purchase in the home. Having positive reviews increases customer confidence to visit our showroom and purchase from us. They have great people and systems to help your business grow!

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Matt, we're so glad to hear about your increase in reviews and showroom visits!
andrewb509
11/24/18

It's ironic that this company helps get positive reviews on Yelp and Google, and they do not show up on either site, b/c if they did, the negative reviews would kill them! I feel they have terrible business ethics.

I told the sales gal up front that I, a sort of dinosaur that has had my biz since before the Internet or cell phones, do not collect emails, and don't plan to. She went of to say they scoop them off the Internet, that they are linked to the cell phone they called you on! That that is how they build a list. That's just one of two silly things she told me.

Later I found out that isn't true, and I have to get them to opt-in, which I won't make my customers do. For my biz, it would almost be as odd as having a taco shop try to collect your email on the drive through, at least from my point of view.

And I didn't read the contract, which I signed, which has a 50% penalty. The sale's girl, of course, never mentioned a word about this penalty. Point is, I paid a lot of money, and got nothing. Think I'm happy?

Should I have read that contract? Of course. But why have a contract with a penalty like that? How does it benefit the customer? Why not vet people, and make sure the product will fit their business model? I just can't do business the way they do.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Andrew, we apologize for the confusion with your sales representative—please rest assured that your concerns have been addressed. We are glad that our management team was able to resolve your concerns to your standards during your call on Friday!
jilla122
11/22/18

We are very pleased with how easy it has been to get the Google reviews we wanted. This is the reason we signed up with Signpost and it is working extremely well. Happy clients are posting high ratings and writing great reviews. I like the easy access to our dashboard to see If any clients have a complaint or are just feeling neutral about our services. We are able contact them directly before the issues escalate and they appreciate our timely response.
We did have a hiccup in the beginning that is probably unique to our situation and the difficulty anyone has, even Signpost, with dealing with the monolithic Google. We have three offices (we do not have storefronts) across two states and initially decided to consolidate into one location so all the reviews would come to what is really one company. In hindsight this was not the best decision due do how Google uses pinned locations and it took a while to resolve this issue as we waited to see how Google responded to this change. But to Signpost's credit, once we decided that we wanted to switch back to three unique sites, the transition was smooth and the reviews were successfully redirected to one of our alternate locations. And the reviews just keep coming in! Thank you Signpost. We are getting exactly what we wanted when we hired Signpost.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Jill, we're so happy to hear how well your experience has been going so far! We're sorry your Google listings took some time to figure out, but are happy that we could help get them set up the way you wanted!
jennyj89
10/30/18

This company is the worst! Terrible service! I'd give a negative 10 star if I could. They lie and send correspondence to the wrong email to try and cover themselves. Don't use this company. They caused so much drama and stress to our office.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Jenny, we’re sorry to hear about the confusion regarding your account and contract, and are glad that you were able to touch base with your Account Manager to discuss them. It looks like we updated your email contact information as soon as you informed us that your previous email address was no longer in use, but if you are still not receiving emails, please let us know so that we can update it in your account!
cjn7
9/6/18

Ignore the bad comments, let me give you facts about signpost from my personal experience. I was contacted by these guys and I thought wow another high pressure company out to make a buck. Boy was I wrong, yes they are a bit high pressure and yes they are out to make money. But the excellent service and expertise on how to run and operate their product make up for it. They walked me through how to set up my account and how to use their direct marketing tools. Now I can get my business out to hundreds of people who may have never heard of us. A couple of clicks and my weekly specials or just marketing materials go out. It is professional and clear to understand, we have pave personally seen a 15% increase in just the first couple of months. Now we just opened a new location and plan on using Signpost for our marketing needs.
The staff is so professional and willing to always help, even though you may have a sales rep anyone on the phone can help.
C.J. Pups of Lowell, Ma.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi CJ, we are delighted to hear of your business' 15% increase! We will do everything we can to continue to deliver on your marketing and revenue goals.
eleganta1
9/5/18

As a new subscriber to signpost I was immediately impressed as to how a few simple steps made my job easier. I have access to all feedback and promotions and can change anything easily. Would recommend to anyone who is a multitasker and can get on with other things and let MIA take over.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Thank you so much for your review! We're glad we can make your customer relationship management and email marketing processes more efficient so that you can focus on your other business operations.
yvonnep58
8/31/18

I did not know about this service until I needed it due to an unfortunate circumstance I found my self in with a painting contractor. Ryan was very helpful and quick to respond.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Yvonne, thank you for your review! We're happy we were able to help you out!
corinnew21
8/29/18

Signpost has far exceeded our expecatations thus far! During the two months we've used them we've gained 45 five star reviews on Google, which we were able to selectively point reviews to, and north of a hundred (all 5 star) feedback submissions, which helps me know we're doing a great job. We also love the ability to create contact lists and campaigns for targeted marketing, service updates, and event notifications. They've provided an amazing tool that we've only dipped our toes into but have already seen amazing results with. The customer service has been phenomenal from start to finish. I highly recommend this company!

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Corinne, thank you for the kind words! We would love to work with more businesses within your network. Contact your Account Manager if you know of any other businesses like yours that could benefit from Signpost’s services!
miguelg70
8/27/18

Excited about introducing SignPost to our company for marketing in order to obtain reviews and marketing campaigns to our clients. So far we have had great feedback. Takes away from having to have someone dedicated solely to this. I highly recommend to all business.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Thank you, Miguel! We are so happy to see your comment and to be able to help you market your business! We look forward to continuing to work together.
louiss110
8/23/18

I have only been on board for 2 weeks and the folks at Signpost have been very professional from day ONE! Kudos to team signpost!

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Louis, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We look forward to continuing our relationship—feel free to contact us with referrals or for account support anytime!
tinap111
8/20/18

As a new client, I truly appreciate the time they spend with you on boarding. They answer all questions and make sure you are comfortable moving forward.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Tina, we're so happy to hear about your great experience so far. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@signpost.com or (855) 606-4900 if you have any questions!
normm14
8/20/18

The customer support is solid as they will work with you to get the results you're looking for. While every approach will not work for every company, they will come up with alternatives to help you get the feedback and reviews you need from customers.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Norm, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We look forward to continuing our relationship and delivering for your marketing needs!
janar19
8/18/18

I moved from one state to another and was discouraged as I tried to re establish myself as a massage therapist. All of the clients I left behind were wonderful at referring their friends to me. In the new location no one knew me and I had no way to set myself apart from the hundreds of other massage therapists. Eileen contacted me, explained the service and how they gather reviews from past clients. Because of these reviews I now have a new presence on the Internet where I live and am gaining momentum and hope for the future. Thanks Eileen! Eileen is also very patient with the learning curve for the computer skills required to fully utilize the service. Great Customer service team as well.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Jana, we are delighted to hear of your business' increased reviews! We will do everything we can to continue to deliver on your marketing goals.
dotv1
8/14/18

I always knew the importance of feedback and reviews but doing something about it overwhelmed me until Sign Post called. I'm impressed so far and it hasn't been a week. Looking forward to great results.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Thank you, Dot! We look forward to continuing to drive feedback and reviews for your business moving forward.
jacks558
8/14/18

We just signed up last week with Signpost--our account manager and everyone else we have interacted with have been knowledgeable and very accessible about everything related to their products. We went all in-- we now have digital ads, marketing campaigns, and we're already starting to see result. 6 leads came in just today! We're hoping to use Signpost on our affiliated other companies in the future.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Thank you for your review, Jack! We're happy that your account is performing so well already and can't wait to continue driving great outcomes for your business!
paulat81
8/3/18

Love signpost- it's a great way to get feedback from my clients to make sure they are truly happy with us and our services- and signpost has great customer service as well!

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Paula, we're happy to hear we've been helpful in getting you feedback from you customers! We would love to work with more businesses within your network. Contact your Account Manager if you know of any other businesses like yours that could benefit from Signpost’s services!
kylel105
8/3/18

In the beginning we were unsure of the ability Signpost could have to help our company market and stay connected. So far, its been great and each of the staff is great to work with. I look forward to building long relations with them as we both continue to grow.

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Kyle, thank you so much for your review! We strive to provide exceptional service and are very happy to hear this has been reflected in your experience. We look forward to continuing our partnership and driving great outcomes for your business!
katieb183
7/15/18

I have been working to encourage my clients to review my business on line and most want to review anonymously but it is more complicated to do that. Kristin has worked with me to produce a campaign that will help those clients to be anonymous. Thanks, Kristin!

Response from Dave W., Signpost Representative
Katie, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We look forward to continuing our relationship - feel free to contact us for account support, or with referrals anytime!
sybilc2
7/7/18

I knew what I needed but I didnt know how to get it done - and then someone from signpost calls.Wahla! Marketing made easy. Im getting ready to run my first campaign now and I expect great results. Thank u signpost.

Response from Dave W., Signpost Representative
Sybil we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We look forward to continuing our relationship and delivering for your marketing needs!
pamb163
6/19/18

We were excited at first when our representative told us that we could cancel our contract if we were not happy. We could also upgrade it, with our proven sucess. Almost two months in after receiving a lot of negative feedback from our customers we called to cancel and was told we were under contract and could not. They offered to cut the cost to 50% - which to me is as good as overcharging us 50%. We declined, not willing to further aggravate hard earned customers. We cancelled our credit card. They called to inform me that they had auto recovered the credit card when we cancelled it, and that they would be emailing our payment options.

Seems like they were happy to fight much more than simply take the loss of one customer - and no review, versus an upset and frustrated former customer that will be sure no one else goes through what we did, if we can help us.

They don't even practice what they preach. You can't leave them a google review or facebook review. I can't find a yelp account.

Stay far, far away. You can do the same thing for yourself.

I wanted to quickly touch base with either one of you since we hadn't come to a resolution with how to proceed. As a refresher, we sent the sales calls over to our Quality Assurance team and did not find any infractions during the sales process. The question to cancel was addressed clearly, as was the option to pro-rate within the first 60 days and the length of the commitment when signing up.

Even today, they called and said that they would be emailing options for us. This is a copy of the email. I suppose their idea of options is their way.

Her email said: I had presented the option to (name withdrawn) a while back to take the same cancellation fee ($1,396) it would take to void the contract immediately and spread it out of the length of your commitment for customer service purposes. It's a better outcome for your business if we can actually help you out for the year instead of just paying to void the contract.

We can customize the platform to your liking, but you guys did see incredible results in the first few months with 66 reviews posted to your online pages with the standard settings in place. If you would like another Account Manager, I'd be happy to move you over to someone else on my team to assist you, but I do want to make sure we're getting this squared away in a timely manner.

I look forward to hearing back!
* is not on your side. Buyer beware.

*Personal information redacted by admin

Response from Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative
Hi Pam, we're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Our Account Management team is always available to help you simplify your messaging so as not to confuse your customers, and we're sorry to hear you are not interested in working with us further. If you change your mind, please call our Support Team at (855) 606-4900 during our business hours Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, and they would be happy to strategize with you!
davidg883
6/15/18

Been onboard for a few weeks now and our reviews online have increased at a tremendous rate! Happy so far.

Response from Dave W., Signpost Representative
Thank you David! We look forward to continuing to drive reviews for your business moving forward.
damonf13
6/13/18

This is an incredible platform. We have only been on board for just a few days now and already are seeing fantastic results.

Response from Keegan J., Signpost Representative
Damon, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We look forward to continuing our relationship - feel free to contact us with referrals or for account support anytime!

Hi Bryan, Signpost's Mia drives 5-star reviews, new customer and loyalty without having to lift a finger.

By Dave W., Signpost Representative

Hi Jesus, I am the VP of Marketing at Signpost. You can check out our press page on recent 3rd party, objective verification of Signpost. In particular you can read more from Forbes, Inc., NY Business Journal and more. You can also check out our testimonials page to hear from current clients. Press: http://pressroom.signpost.com/company Clients: http://www.signpost.com/testimonials/ I hope that helps!

By Dave W., Signpost Representative

Hi there! SiteJabber (the site) is owned and operated by SiteJabber. Signpost just manages the page on this site, similar to the other businesses listed on SiteJabber. If you have any questions specific to Signpost or about our product, I would be happy to answer!

By Dave W., Signpost Representative

Hi David, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I oversee the Customer Success team and while you signed a 12-month contract I do see you cancelled your subscription early. Im happy to see where our service could have improved to benefit your business and reach more outcomes. If you have any additional feedback please feel free to email us mia@signpost.com. Thank you!

By Dave W., Signpost Representative

Hi Frank, Would you mind sending a screenshot of the billing statement you are referencing to support@signpost.com? There should be a complete number listed on all of our communications. In the meantime, the best number to reach us during our business hours of Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm EST is (855) 606-4900 -- our support team would be happy to help you out!

By Elisabeth N., Signpost Representative

Hi Jason, Thank you for reaching out. All Signpost subscriptions do require a contract. We do have different subscriptions tiers and types to meet the needs of each business. If you haven't signed up for a demonstration yet, I'd recommend calling to schedule a demonstration to walk you through our platform so you can see whether this is the best solution for your business. Our offices are open from 9am to 6pm EST, Monday through Friday. Our phone number is: 855-606-4900. You can also reach us via email at: mia@signpost.com

By Dave W., Signpost Representative

Hi Albert, Thanks for submitting! You can contact either your sales representative or our support team directly. Our support team can be reached at mia@signpost.com or 855-606-4900. They will connect you with your Account Manager, who will offboard your account with you.

By Dave W., Signpost Representative

Thanks for the question, John! Please contact our support team - support@signpost.com or 855-606-4900 to get connected with your Account Manager!

By Dave W., Signpost Representative

Hi Nikira, Thank you for reaching out! We will have a representative contact you shortly per your request.

By Dave W., Signpost Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Signpost staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Signpost