Review of OnlyOffice

sales@onlyoffice.com

1 star

jirot
12/26/16

Thank you for this great product: so many tools and opportunities to manage your own business. Very good solution for managers.

arminp1
11/18/16

I use this software for one year and very satisfied . Their offline documents editor something amazing!! Here review for this editor that I use http://www.raritysoft.com/reviews/onlyoffice-ideal-documentation-and-accounting-software

anastasiam5
8/31/16

The tool surpassed my expectations. It combines a number of services in one. I use it mainly for project and docs management. CRM is also helpful. In short, it is worthy for any kind of business.

markb303
8/22/16

This online office suite is a good solution if you care about time and safety. The product has all tools I need for my business. I travel a lot and I have access to my documents, projects and tasks wherever I am at the moment.

lillyc10
7/20/16

This is IT for those who need all the necessary tools for office collaboration in one place and who is in search for a good alternative to MS Office. What I really like most is document management performance and comprehensive CRM system. Anyway if you try, you'll stay. Great job!

loisl16
5/13/16

I've been working with ONLYOFFICE for almost a year and really love it. I appreciate its really convenient document management system and a bunch of features for collaboration. We share our docs, co-edit and comment them - it's an essential part of our work as we usually write articles together. Since we tried ONLYOFFICE editors we don't want to return to Google Docs.

Recently I've found another tool that helps me a lot - ONLYOFFICE Calendar. I plan everything with it and get notifications about what I have to do so I've freed some space in my mind for more creative thoughts : )

andrewb131
12/24/15

My team works a lot with documents. Seamless project document collaboration is essential for us, that is why we choose OnlyOffice. It's more than just a project management tool. It offers the integrated online editors that allow to edit my docs directly from the office without the need to download them or install any other software.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlyOffice staff and other customers.

OnlyOffice?