Review of AllProWebTools

Loveland, CO 80534, US

1 Review From Our Community

cathyh34
3/8/16

In an unregulated industry like website design, you'd better read the reviews and study hard. I was approached by Shantal the lead sale rep for AllProWebTools last year and to this date, have no website. Why you might ask?

They told me that my current website had a HUGE amount of errors and couldn't be used. That's because they only use their own proprietary software. I learned later through reputable website developers that I would never own my website thru AllProWebTools, but it didn't matter because I never got my website.

After communicating via email with the Lead person, the web programmer called looking for content, which made me aware that they do not communicate with each other. While trying to get a website from these people, the ever diligent Shantal called me to purchase SEO. Mind you, I don't have a website from them yet.

Bottom line is I have no website from them. Dave Kramer will not call me back. He sent me a very involved note describing how their policy is NO REFUNDS and I've never heard from him again. Wow what a business model. Hang out your very impressive looking Shingle, lure clients in and give them NO product.

Cathy Harris
970-691-0368

Response from Dave K., AllProWebTools Representative
We're sorry that you had a bad experience with our company and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We’d like to address your concerns and we hope to repair the relationship!

First, we’d like to address the errors with your original site. While the errors you mentioned certainly could have been fixed on your old site, when you were referred to us, we were told that you were looking for a redesign and for a solution that could help you with marketing in the future, which is what AllProWebTools offers. We apologize if this was a misunderstanding. We certainly did not intend to mislead you.

Second, there’s the question of ownership. For websites built and hosted on the AllProWebTools platform, the business owner does have full control and ownership of the website. Once the site is built, you can work with any developer or SEO to have changes made to it in future. It is also very easy to make the changes yourself. We strongly believe in not holding you and your company hostage. We encourage you to read this article we wrote on that very topic: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Is-Your-Small-Business-Being-Held-Hostage/
Finally, we’re very sorry for any disorganization you felt throughout the design process. We take that feedback very seriously. Yours was a very large project which involved many different moving parts and several departments within our company, but we stand behind the site we did ultimately create for you.

It is common for the first draft of any creative endeavor to fall short of the client's expectations. For this reason, we ask our clients to review the work-in-progress and then provide a list of issues to be addressed before declaring the project completed.

If you would like to review your website mockup again it is available to you here: http://cathyharris.myallprowebtools.com/

Again, we apologize if there was a misunderstanding. We would love to work through this with you and help get it resolved. Please contact our support team anytime at https://www.allprowebtools.com/Contact-Us/ or by calling us at 970-612-1515.

Questions? Get answers from the AllProWebTools staff and other customers.

AllProWebTools?