Review of Zoho

Zoho reviews

Tel: 1800 123 7711

wernern3
11/2/18

This email provider is fine for (text) only users.

Their interface has improved but still has issues.

There is no print symbol and when the dialog box
comes up it will not give the number of pages to be
printed. For those like me, whom do not print all
pages, this is a waste of paper and ink. Having to
guess which pages to print is bad.

Customers service, as other have said, is horrible.
I had a service issue and got only a standard and
unhelpful reply. The problem still exist.

The attachment option does not work very well, as it
requires many clicks to get to attach. In order to transfer
any pictures or images, they have to be downloaded.

If you back click, you will have to login in again. This
creates a lots of issues. There have also been issues
simply loging in, as they are either down or having server
issues.

Worse, if attachment are download to their website, USERS
CAN NOT REMOVE IT !! That right, it stays on their servers
forever. This creates security issues when emailing sensitive
material. NO ONE should use their email if receiving or
sending documents which should remain confidential.

If you like the option of a lot of fonts and sizes, Zoho email
is not for you.

They are also known as a spammer, which means when you
register on a new websites, your request may not been honored.
Also, I found too many of my emails winding up in the spam folder
which means extra work for user.

Frankly, they are ok, however, if you are a frequent email user
you can find much better email provides, with better interface
and richer options; with the ability to delete EVERYTHING.

But then if your wallet is full of Rupees, then you what to go
with this India based company. Currie not included !!

davidw1071
8/12/18

Zoho is a solid product for the cost. CRM's can be very expensive, and this is a good started platform for a small business. They also have many other tools as well.

hatima2
4/10/18

Train the NUTTie Dinesh Varma | Zoho Customer Support about the old and new UI. Useless Creep. few than few words to say about the NUTTie creep, Varma/Kurma, Raju/Gaju

mikem591
12/4/17

STAY AWAY FROM THIS EMAIL PROVIDER, PERIOD.
If you want to be scammed by a staff that is 100% in India, even though they say they're in the U.S. when they're not, then do business with them. When your Contacts' information is stolen, or when you realize that they are reading and copying all of your mail, then don't cry.......you didn't read the tons of bad reviews about them.
They are fraudulent, they are scammers, they are the worst.

Tip for consumers: Don't even start service with them, unless you want to be scammed and ripped-off, and you want all of your private information & emails to be copied and used by the staff in India and Romania.

codiem1
11/1/17

I was needing to make a purchase today and I couldn't due to missing funds from this company that I had never heard of. I called the number on my bank statement and I was not able to get the call to go through. I am not sure if someone has used my account, however; for a stay at home mom who has limited funds this was a major blow to my family.

ritad28
8/21/17

Fraudulent account was created in my name that sent out fake invoices.
DO NOT USE. NOT SECURED - USED FRAUDULENTLY TO CHARGE PEOPLE FALSE INVOICES.

nathank36
6/6/17

Look when things are going well, it is a good CRM. However, when THEY mess up, it can be catastrophic, but worst of all they treat you so poorly. Ignoring you, promising you things that they don't deliver on, then every manager is 'on the phone' or 'out of their office'.
Meanwhile, they must be the only IT firm on the planet that doesn't have developers at the ready to solve any issue. Seriously, what do I pay them USD$1,000 a month for???

cacic
3/21/17

BEWARE Zoho. Somehow Zoho got my credit card info and proceeded to charge my credit card every single day for 21 days. When I called them to find out how they got my info, they provided me with a series of e-mail addresses that were using my credit card. I told them to immediately stop all charges from my credit card, to refund the charges, and to investigate those accounts that were using my card. They did nothing, and I was charged four more times the very next day from them. I called AmEx and got all the charges reported as fraudulent and refunded, but Zoho was completely unhelpful and I would NOT recommend them to ANYONE.

tahin1
12/19/16

No email/docs provider will be perfect, but out them all, Zoho is definitely a great option. I used to use google until they connected YouTube and Google+... I don't want my coworkers to know that I commented "lol" on a Taylor Swift music video.
The main services I use in Zoho are their Docs and email. The only con would be the fact that Zoho is a relatively small company, so it would be hard to tell how much protection they have against hacking. Regardless, I will continue to use Zoho and be pleased with all they have to offer.

sabarir
10/6/16

The customer support from zoho is the worst ever .Never use zoho Service.They dont even care about the customers

kevino53
8/19/16

ZOHO mail has been verified to be "registering" new domains with their email services without the actual owners knowledge. Once this fraud is detected, there will be an email like this returned when you contact them:

Dear (user),

Greetings from Zoho Mail Team!

As we checked with the details, it looks like the domain which you have mentioned already added with us and verified with us. The super admin for the domain is zzz[at]zzz[dot]com.

So if you are the owner of the domain, kindly send an email to support[at]zohomail[dot]com with the domain registration details and with the domain registration date and expiration date. So that we can analyze and help you.

Please feel free to get back to us for any further clarifications.
Regards,

Hemanth Kumar

Please report these violations to your web site registration firm immediately.

Tip for consumers: Avoid ZOHO Mail.

gwynd1
5/27/16

Easy to use platform, integrates well with other tools as well so I like using it. Probably the easiest CRM system I've used and is cheaper than most other tools around.

stevenj49
3/10/16

A perfect place to keep up the documents. I have been using this long back and loved this extremely.

mittalg1
2/24/16

I use this site for document submission and PDF submission etc...It is Excellent Site...

Tip for consumers: http://bit.ly/1Ow9AAh

brianc92
10/6/15

I would love to give this suite of products a five-star for the awesome interface and integration as one, but it's not one product.

Dealing with this company is like dealing with 10 different companies with 10 different products that try to work together. It's rare that you get a live support person. You usually have to leave a voicemail and they take a few hours to reply. By that time, you are even more frustrated and confused.

Additionally, the customer service reps work in a noisy atmosphere with horrible hold music. Arrrrrgh.

laurieg
12/2/14

Use Zoho for my business email server. Suddenly I am having emails never received, I do not receive some. After reading above reviews I understand why. I'm changing.

11/23/15 - just as bad or worse, I get so many calls from customers asking if I got their email with their order and why haven't I confirmed. Some get the courtesy of mailer-daemon, others nothing. When I send an email, it bounces back on me with mailer-daemon and now I wonder if sometimes I don't get the courtesy of that when I send. Customer service only by email is non-existent or . . . maybe their responses are lost out there with my other email!

yogesht
8/12/14

hi, Mr Tyler Para Bachman took free email id from the ZOHO free email and made fraud with me, i lost $10k USD and paid my teammates from my pocket on the eCommerce website we worked on for day and night within a month, his email id was - tylerp.bachman@zoho.com
not this email is no more working but i have all the details of this fraud guy, contract, email and Skype conversation etc. here is more you can find, he did fraud with another guy - http://www.emailforusa.com/tyler-p-bachman-scammer/ and also a SEO company in india who was scammed by this guy, I've also posted on the website official facebook page for which we worked - https://www.facebook.com/robecartonline/posts/894666463896690

Not sure how to catch this person, i want zoho.com help to catch this person and want to see him in prison.

waynem41
7/4/14

I have previously written a very scathing review of Zoho and its service. I am able to provide an update on that review. I had been more than satisfied with the Zoho service - it met all of my needs. As is always the case, it is only when problems arise that the true calibre of a service provider emerges. A problem arose and I was getting no response from Zoho after many attempts to communicate - until I made noises about going elsewhere. That prompted a service call and the problem was then dealt with. I would upgrade my previous 1 star review (written in abject frustration) to 3 -stars. It is still a good product and for a free service couldn't really be better value - I have been using it to host my business website and e-mails for 2 years and apart from the service glitch, would recommend Zoho. In fairness to Zoho; plenty of businesses that charge fees provide appalling service, so Zoho are actually pretty reasonable., all things considered.

claudea8
3/27/14

UPdated, April 18 2016

I have a small list of friends I send regular messages to. Recently some messages suddenly are blocked by my friends' email servers, so I began checking where the problem lies.

Zoho.com has servers in Romania and other countries where intrusive Internet thugs and governments routinely hijack and/or snoop into communications. Microsoft email servers block incoming mail from some of the more dangerous countries, and I find my messages from my Zoho account fall into this category.

Here is a report on the servers and business of Zoho . . .

I am now looking elsewhere for email services.

That was then. Now, after searches for better eMail hosting, I'm still with ZOHO.

Why?

There isn't better.

Period.

I wish there was, but after realizing that there are determined haters of ZOHO who do all they can to destroy and sabotage this great service, I'm happily sticking with them. The best things about them are still the things Google spurns - no tracking of my other surfing and bombarding me with all the garbage Google spews; digging into my private interests and spamming me with unwanted commercial crap that Google cares nothing about blasting me with - yes, I have a google crap account just to use their once good services and those they bought and turned into trashy advertising - YouTube, anyone?

So, If Google ever gets honest, and starts caring, I'll stay with ZOHO, because they care now, today.

joel424
12/31/13

So far I'm very happy with their service, it's easy to use and not too expensive.

mahendrak
7/9/13

awesome, kicks google docs in nuts :)

deans28
3/26/13

Functionality could be good if it worked ok. However, as extensive users this last few months we are continually disappointed by the failings in the software across various modules. There are many things that change without any logic, and repeat failures of the same issues after they are fixed. Very disappointing and frustrating to work with. Having invested a massive amount of effort to configure and utilise we are sticking with it so far, but if the failings continue we shall be changing to a different product.

ianm11
6/4/11

I give three stars because I found several bad reviews on the Macafee SiteAdvisor. However - I started using it recently and haven't run into any trouble yet. Fantastic CRM and does support SSL connection.

garyb17
2/4/11

Very easy to use, yet still very customizable. Best priced CRM software I have yet to find. Makes tracking sales contacts from multiple sales reps a breeze, and producing reports takes seconds.

ashleys5
1/10/11

This site has a layout that reminds you that you are a two year old. AND IT CHARGES!! bthebusinessnetwork is so much better!

50 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

No, if you are a small business I definitely would not recommend. Lately, more than ever, emails never get to me, ones I send never get to the recipient. No, I would find another email program.

By Laurie G.

Questions? Get answers from the Zoho staff and other customers.

Zoho?