Review of Shiply

Shiply reviews

Tel: 020 3137 2454

stephenh451
9/13/19

Very good service , will use again ,have already told others, will try the other services they do, I like they way they protect you from putting your info out there

debrar175
9/13/19

Great courier was my first time , everything was brilliant from start to finish , the price was amazing compared to other sights , highly recommended. Max44 was a helpful man went the whole way and offered more . So pleased with the whole experience.

kuldips2
9/13/19

I love the ease of shiply. I really enjoy the fact that furntiure is now affordable and I do not have to waste countless hours of my life hunting for reliable couriers as I can use the customer reviews. I would recommend shiply, especially for first time users as their telephone help line is friendly and prompt. Furthermore they try their best to resolve any issues as I found out, the first time I used Shiply.

chrisb281
9/13/19

Great for eBay and local ads purchases which are too large to handle or collect by yourself. Helpful to get a range of speedy bids to give you a general idea and then follow up as needed.

matthewh581
9/13/19

Great site to find great delivery options I would recommend to anyone to use a shiply as you will not be disappointed.

rb297
9/13/19

Reliable, professional and excellent service. Communicates with customer from acceptance of Quote to delivery. I would recommend this driver/Co. Personally, I would use him again. I'm pleased.

wasanthan
9/12/19

This is great service, cheaper, and available at anytime, make life easier when need to deliver anything.

nickp187
9/12/19

I arranged for collection of a Land Rover Cab roof from North Wales to Buckinghamshire. We deliver Car Parts provided an excellent service through Shiply.

lindad574
9/12/19

Rob our chosen courier was brilliant, we would be happy to recommend. The price was good, not let down on collection .

anthonyh295
9/12/19

Spot on no issues, Cheaper than hiring self drive. From initial enquiry /booking to the courier at my front door I was informed of the progress of my Bike in transit all the way.

jonathanf138
9/12/19

Terry was heaven sent, cared for my bike as if it was his own, kept in contact throughout and was lovely to talk to when unloading. 10/10 will use again!

nikik17
9/12/19

Courier tore my new sofa, scratched the arms...and then damaged my property significantly by denting one wall, taking plaster off the wall and ceiling, scratching one door and breaking another door. Complete cowboys! Shipley will not cover you as they claim to be a matchmaking service only. Courier is only covered whilst in transit - so while items are inside the van. Courier was completely unprofessional, Shiply offer no resolution so I'm stuck paying for damage to my item and property. Avoid at all costs or this will cost you dearly!

rv53
9/11/19

Transport of VW Golf from a main car dealer garage to a third party. Arranged date by phone for delivery in two days time. Pickup and destination details sent by text. Phoned on the day to say when car was ready and the job was all done without me having to do anything else. Was the third cheapest quote but small picture on Shiply website showed truck that would be used and the amount of insurance cover, which was all reassuring.

davids2364
9/11/19

Brilliant service, Very tenacious when collecting from a difficult to find address and a seller who didn't communicate effectively.

peterl441
9/11/19

I have used Shiply to find carriers several times now and it every time it has saved me money. I will use again!

mickg19
9/10/19

Only part of the shipment arrived - nearly 4 months ago. Shiply tried to help and I have since found out that there is absolutely no responsibility on the part of Shiply to try and resolve the matter and no comeback. Last time I used the service it was great. This time I have lost out. Don't use the service if you are not personally insured. If your shipment goes adrift its bad luck for you. And I have since found out the the company is still trading with shiply so they clearly do not care for the customers that trusted in their site

floo1
9/10/19

I was very nervous using a new removal service, Very happy. The driver was friendly, helpful & professional. It was a bit of a struggle, considering the space he had to maneuver, but we made it in the end. I will definitely consider using them again.

syedn8
9/9/19

Happy with the services Shiply is providing I was met with very economical bidders offering to bring the item I wanted to me safely and securely

milin1
9/9/19

Amazing and prompt service. Kept in contact throughout the bidding, booking, collection and delivery, as well as sending a picture as proof of delivery.

vivh2
9/9/19

Easy to use website, love that you have a choice of quotes, it was quick and efficient. Once the quote was chosen contact with the transport company was excellent and the team were professional, courteous, punctual, and extremely reasonable. I will recommend Shiply to friends and I will use again when I need transport services. Such a positive experience. Thankyou

craiga69
9/9/19

Shiply helped us out when we were stuck for transporting an ite to Aberdeen. The whole thing was sorted out in 24 hours. amazing.

donnaw421
9/9/19

Excellent would use again. Would recommend. On time super service, well mannered. Average price. Very friendly and helpful

andrewc550
9/9/19

The process of placing a 'job' is straightforward. The reveiwing of people bidding is clear and deciding on awarding the job is easy and smooth
I found the process was good

alixr5
9/8/19

Ogi was fantastic, punctual and very pleasant. He helped me move things out of the way to get the item out the house. He then messaged me to confirm delivery! Very efficient total 5 star rating.

cs532
9/8/19

New to UK and stumbled across service by chance. Was perfect for my needs, wish we had something similar in my country New Zealand.

Phones are answered promptly and emails are answered quickly.

By Dee H.

Shiply seems legitimate to me, what more can I say...

By Peter L.

Shiply saved me money, that is a success in my book

By Peter L.
Questions? Get answers from the Shiply staff and other customers.

Shiply?