Review of Shiply

Shiply reviews

Tel: 020 3137 2454

alisonr65
9/16/19

I found the Shiply system for arranging a courier very easy and efficient, with the connection to ebay enabling couriers to view the article and submit reasonable quotes.

delm16
9/16/19

Item got from a - b all good communication delivery of goods what more do you need
Great service would us again

ritvarsa
9/16/19

Got good price for delivery, but Shiply took £8 fee, what looks like little bit high if delivery was only £55.

markw814
9/16/19

This was my first time using Shiply and I can only be honest by saying that it was a great experience. My chosen carrier could not have been more helpful and goods were collected and delivered on time with no damage. I appreciate that there are some negative reviews here but I can only review as I find - and, in my opinion, this is a good service.

leef248
9/15/19

Great app. Good communication. Very pleased overall. Items arrived on time and the driver went the extra mile to get the extremely heavy furniture into the house! Cheers.

deli3
9/15/19

No concerns all was well with the details and transportation. Driver was very professional and polite. Good guy

ianw147
9/15/19

As the title says.. I will definitely use them again.. Everything was made easy, from the choice of couriers to the.. Good it all went well message

ellag35
9/15/19

I had no problem with communication, arrangement and the delivery time. Excellent value for money. Strongly recommend.

stuartw85
9/15/19

very good service, communications and delivery guys could not have been more pleasenat and helpful. 100% recommended

philb140
9/15/19

Great at what he does, fast delivery considering he has a fair way to go and very good communication with me throughout the day!

cathyw138
9/15/19

A great and very affordable way to transport goods purchased on ebay or similar. I found a really good courier who provided an excellent, speedy and courteous service and I'll definitely use Shiply again.

brianm857
9/15/19

Helped me find a very professional transporter.

Martyn and Tom exceeded my expectations I cant thank them enough. I hope more people give them buisness as there are great trust worthy and transport only your can from point to point for you.

stephenh451
9/13/19

Very good service , will use again ,have already told others, will try the other services they do, I like they way they protect you from putting your info out there

debrar175
9/13/19

Great courier was my first time , everything was brilliant from start to finish , the price was amazing compared to other sights , highly recommended. Max44 was a helpful man went the whole way and offered more . So pleased with the whole experience.

kuldips2
9/13/19

I love the ease of shiply. I really enjoy the fact that furntiure is now affordable and I do not have to waste countless hours of my life hunting for reliable couriers as I can use the customer reviews. I would recommend shiply, especially for first time users as their telephone help line is friendly and prompt. Furthermore they try their best to resolve any issues as I found out, the first time I used Shiply.

chrisb281
9/13/19

Great for eBay and local ads purchases which are too large to handle or collect by yourself. Helpful to get a range of speedy bids to give you a general idea and then follow up as needed.

matthewh581
9/13/19

Great site to find great delivery options I would recommend to anyone to use a shiply as you will not be disappointed.

rb297
9/13/19

Reliable, professional and excellent service. Communicates with customer from acceptance of Quote to delivery. I would recommend this driver/Co. Personally, I would use him again. I'm pleased.

wasanthan
9/12/19

This is great service, cheaper, and available at anytime, make life easier when need to deliver anything.

nickp187
9/12/19

I arranged for collection of a Land Rover Cab roof from North Wales to Buckinghamshire. We deliver Car Parts provided an excellent service through Shiply.

lindad574
9/12/19

Rob our chosen courier was brilliant, we would be happy to recommend. The price was good, not let down on collection .

anthonyh295
9/12/19

Spot on no issues, Cheaper than hiring self drive. From initial enquiry /booking to the courier at my front door I was informed of the progress of my Bike in transit all the way.

jonathanf138
9/12/19

Terry was heaven sent, cared for my bike as if it was his own, kept in contact throughout and was lovely to talk to when unloading. 10/10 will use again!

nikik17
9/12/19

Courier tore my new sofa, scratched the arms...and then damaged my property significantly by denting one wall, taking plaster off the wall and ceiling, scratching one door and breaking another door. Complete cowboys! Shipley will not cover you as they claim to be a matchmaking service only. Courier is only covered whilst in transit - so while items are inside the van. Courier was completely unprofessional, Shiply offer no resolution so I'm stuck paying for damage to my item and property. Avoid at all costs or this will cost you dearly!

rv53
9/11/19

Transport of VW Golf from a main car dealer garage to a third party. Arranged date by phone for delivery in two days time. Pickup and destination details sent by text. Phoned on the day to say when car was ready and the job was all done without me having to do anything else. Was the third cheapest quote but small picture on Shiply website showed truck that would be used and the amount of insurance cover, which was all reassuring.

Phones are answered promptly and emails are answered quickly.

By Dee H.

Shiply seems legitimate to me, what more can I say...

By Peter L.

Shiply saved me money, that is a success in my book

By Peter L.
Questions? Get answers from the Shiply staff and other customers.

Shiply?