Review of Shiply

Shiply reviews

Tel: 020 3137 2454

fq2
11/20/19
GREAT SERVICE. VERY WELL ORGANISED. QUICK RESPONSE. VERY HELPFUL. ON TIME. VERY POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL.
sureinr
11/20/19
Team was fantastic very professional and prompt. We booked very last minute and they did everything to accomodate us keeping us updated throughout the process. Highly recommend.
lydiah47
11/19/19
Really handy and fab people on here will to help great experience had as I've been shipping quite a few bits and bobs to my mums
esmem3
11/19/19
I have used shiply several times and never been disappointed. Excellent value and have found all the couriers to be excellent.
carolm670
11/19/19
Best service I have found on internet easy to use no complicated instructions, and cheapest I found on internet
5* service all the way
vickyw54
11/19/19
I had two large mirrors delivered to my parents from home which would not fit into my car, they arrived safely and Dompetras customer service is exceptional I would not hesitate to use this courier again.
katherinef81
11/16/19
Really good customer service, excellent communication via text etc. Friendly delivery guys. Would recommend!
colink39
11/16/19
a1 exellent and reliable service and at a very good price would defo use again delivered as said they would
sharonb614
11/16/19
Put my request on. Accepted and then the transporter did a bunk. Shiply were fab - took what we had put a deposit back and held against our next quote. Relisted the request for new quotes. Got a cracker and deposit was deducted as promised. Their contact was excellent as was their customer service. I will definitely use again.
birgitb2
11/16/19
The terms and conditions are clearly stated. The collection and delivery times are fully flexible. Last minute changes have been accommodated, which was really great.
joannag64
11/15/19
Pick up on time, delivery on time. Quick, easy and reasonably priced.
Driver & worker were very polite & helpful.
donnan220
11/15/19
Goods delivered on time and in perfect condition found the courier with ease on the site they contacted me made the offer I accepted paid a small deposit and rest upon delivery great service
mariannao2
11/15/19
The Company that I received a quote from via Shiply was perfect! An easy transaction from start to finish. Would definitely recommend.
elizabethe291
Excellent communication process
Access to reviews from service providers
Great service from start to end
chrissiec6
11/15/19
I was dreading finding and paying for a delivery company but Shipley made it so easy, and cheaper than I imagined it could be.
beverlyg149
11/15/19
The stressful days of finding, comparing, waiting for calls and being overcharged by man with van for simple, local jobs is over. Hurrah. It was all very quick and easy.
benl198
11/15/19
My first experience of shipping anything larger than a box of cornflakes, transporting a car seemed daunting until the quotes flew in (swiftly) from potential service providers.

I was able to communicate easily and securely with the quoters and selected my choice using the excellent reviews.

I would recommend this website!
kabirh1
11/13/19
Recieved excellent service by excellent lads kept me upto date with every step of the process. I was so happy ended up tipping them £10 extra for the service
johnn672
11/13/19
Excellent service fro the provision of quotations to the handling of the removals.Excellent service fro the provision of quotations to the handling of the removals.
rachelm396
Rachel M.
11/13/19
Darius was on time, handled my item with care and has a great personality. Would highly recommend his service to anyone looking to move.
sharonw440
11/13/19
Lots of bids good site to use will use again
Just used great man Tim's transport spot on
Any issues shirley sort it thanks
lisaw673
11/13/19
Very good at keeping us upto date with the journey and time of delivery. Very friendly and helpful. Very happy with the service he provided.
fleurc1
11/13/19
I have found this a very useful site to get large items moved at a competitive price.

Previously two large screens and this time a car. In both cases the items w=ere delivered safely and on time
rebeccas536
11/13/19
Really good way of finding reliable couriers - allows customer to choose and keeps value for service competitive.
karend504
11/13/19
So impressed with the service I received they helped me out on a Sunday at short notice and were helpful and polite

Phones are answered promptly and emails are answered quickly.

By Dee H.

Shiply seems legitimate to me, what more can I say...

By Peter L.

Easy straight forward instructions abd times ect great service

By Demi D.

Questions? Get answers from the Shiply staff and other customers.

Shiply?