Review of TMShipping

Tel: 772 212 20 22
sales@tmshipping.com

mariannes42
1/15/19

This is the best broker company to work with. Reasonable prices and good customer service. Thanks to your support I shipped my Lexus within 2 days. Appreciate your help.

staceyh98
1/13/19

Great customer service. The driver was very accommodating and agreed to deliver the car on Sunday, since it is my only day off. Overall a positive experience

jeffreyb254
1/12/19

Just shipped and wanted to thank TM Shipping. I am moving from FL and needed fast service. TMShipping controlled the whole process and I wasn't worried at all.

susans901
1/9/19

Once I got acquainted with TMShipping service, their prices and managers, I realized that this is the only company I'd like to work with. Low prices and friendly managers, who always kept me informed regarding the transportation of my car. Recommend!

rayr132
1/4/19

I've been using this company for quite a long time now and they fulfill their obligations towards customers every single time. I recommend to be a little flexible though and there will be no issues. Great service!

elizavetav3
12/19/18

Hello, I want to say thank you to TMSHIPPING for transporting my car. We moved with our family to another city to live. It so happened that for health reasons I could not get behind the wheel of the car and asked for help in this company. I was informed about the mandrel and delivery of the car, all very quickly and without problems. I advise everyone to use the services of this company.

solomons18
12/17/18

I bought a car Mercedes-Benz, which was not in my city. My workmate advised me to this company. I ordered the transportation of my car to my city. The workers are polite, everything is done on time. I recommend this company!

kevinc530
12/9/18

Appealed to TMShipping recently when a car was required. I paid not so much, I did not expect it for a long time, the delivery of the car passed without problems. The car is safe and sound.

erics516
12/8/18

Was required the delivery of the car to parents in another state. Service helped me out great. Parents received a car without a scratch, delivered quickly and accurately, thanks!

stevenc346
12/8/18

Excellent transportation. All quickly and without problems, the machine is not even scratched. It was nice to deal with you :)

eugenb6
12/7/18

Reliable service. The car was transported to my state very quickly, not damaged and prices are quite affordable. Satisfied with their work 100 percent.

nikas13
12/6/18

I want to share with you a positive impression on this company. I've been in the car business for eight years-and I've never regretted it.It was originally recommended to me by my brother. I was supposed to have a deal to move 2 cars, but the day I had to sign the contract ,I had another deal. And since I can not split-I scored in the company and explained the situation.After 2 hours the car was already from the owners-no scratches;delivered in one piece!

samirk14
12/6/18

Well done, good job! It was fundamentally important for me to quickly take a car in my state; they coped with this job just fine. Not the slightest scratch at the same time.

johna1145
12/6/18

I signed a contract with Tmshupping. What can I say about their services. They provide good carriers there, competent carriers, the car appeared on the painting, they did everything they said. I ordered Nissan rouge 2016 and the car was delivered in good condition, also the price is lower than that of other agencies. In general, I'm happy with their services, I think once again to order a car.

eminm2
12/6/18

Very pleased with this service. Recently there was a need to transport my car to another city. A colleague advised this company. On the phone, the consultant was very polite and answered all the questions. The car was delivered on time and without any problems. Was very pleased and will refer again!

tomj344
11/27/18

Two months ago I was moving to CA and had to organise the shipping of all three cars of mine. My biggest priority was to get a good deal as I was on a budjet and I got the best price from this company. Also, the whole process turned out to be hassle-free. I basically filled out the form online and received a call couple of days later with all the details for the transprotation. Great service! Thanks

jillh134
11/4/18

We had only two cars in the police station. One sheriff, the other is mine and my partner. Later two more policemen were sent to us. They stayed on foot. Then we made another car. It came from a neighboring state. We brought it to us quickly (we did not even expect it). Delivery was engaged in the company TMSHIPPING. I wanted to express my gratitude to them, from all our police station. The best in delivering cars!

michaelb1559
11/4/18

Great service! My car was delivered ahead of time! During transportation, I always knew the location of my car. The staff was very polite and clearly answered all my questions. When the car was delivered, there wasn't a scratch on it. I Express my gratitude to TMSHIPPING for the good work.

mariamd3
11/4/18

I really liked TMSHIPPING. At first I thought that the transport will take a lot of time and pull out of me a lot of money. But, to my surprise, it was not expensive and my car was transported in a short time. Thank you very much for that.

aidenb19
11/4/18

I had no experience with transportation before. So I was a little worried about my car. But fortunately the carriage did not have any difficulties. The employees of this company were very responsible to all my requirements. The truck driver who took the route was also good. Thank you TMSHIPPING.

solomons16
11/3/18

I recently purchased a new Mercedes at the showroom. But the trouble is, I have not received the right yet, so I had to order the transport of personal transport. This company, TMShipping, was advised to me by a friend. I was incredibly worried about the integrity of my car, but when I saw the conditions under which it would be transported, I calmed down. Service is excellent, fast and reliable. Recommend!

jerryb225
10/4/18

The first time I turned to car service, I was very concerned. In addition, it was my new car, for which I was particularly worried. Tmshipping is a leader in this area, so I chose it. My fears were not justified - the manager offered to transport the car in specially protected conditions, but rather in a container for transportation. I totally liked it, and I agreed. Boot neatly, for which special thanks. The transportation process went well. I am very grateful to you.

franks389
10/4/18

Excellent and reliable company. They quickly transported my car to Chicago. I was very pleased with the result.

andyh145
9/26/18

At first I thought that, as always, I should take the car myself to the company, wait for its overload and, after all, spend half a day there before sending it. But TMSHIPPING surprised me! Having loaded the car at the agreed time, from my garage, it is very convenient! I appreciate your service, now I'm your regular customer!

markp474
9/20/18

I carefully selected the company to transport my car. I'm glad that I hired this company TM Shipping. The driver took my car from my house the next day. he turned out to be a nice guy. He has been working in the trucking business for five years and he is a true professional. The car arrived quickly and in excellent condition. My car is already in the garage in my new home. I am satisfied with the driver's work.

Dear Ray, we have NO DEPOSIT at all. If you check the agreement, you'll see that the only thing we can charge from your CC is the Booking Fee which is our Service fee. And we're NOT ALLOWED to charge it until our services are rendered - when your car is loaded on the truck.

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Hi Antonio! Thank you for your question. Please press 'Book now' in the middle of the quote that you received in order to get familiar with all the terms&conditions of the contract. Please note, that the Quoted price reflects the price for transportation only. If you have any additional questions please contact us at any time.. Best regards, TMshipping LLC

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TMShipping staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TMShipping