Review of TMShipping

Tel: 772 212 20 22
sales@tmshipping.com

arinef1
8/18/18

Excellent company, at first long chose the right one and was not mistaken. The car was transported without problems, always been in touch, I recommend!

peterc370
8/10/18

My car was delivered to Florida in time! Without damage, at a very low price! The service is excellent, thank you!

alinar15
8/6/18

TMSHIPPING do the transportation of cars, I offered to them and was satisfied. The car was moved quickly, there are no questions. Thanks a lot, I am full of impressions.

wolfl2
8/6/18

Time to time I needed to remove my car and I use TMSHIPPING service for this. I know that my car is in reliable hands. Good job)

ewhenj
8/3/18

Quality, always relevant and fast service! Always near at hand, go to read the client, it's commendable! We ordered them to transport the car to another state, it was a gift for the wedding from our relatives .. it was just to transport it, for it the guys from the company took it, they did everything in the shortest time, the machine was delivered intact, thank you so much, thank you do a great job!

viktork16
8/3/18

I have never regretted that I used the services of TMShipping! Of course, at first there were doubts when choosing a particular company. But fears were not justified. Everything was done on the specified dates and professionally enough. I am very glad that I chose this company. Of course, I will recommend it to my friends and relatives.

daniels383
8/3/18

TMSHIPPING, I am thankful for that I've removed the machine from an immediate shutdown, work very quickly and are trusted immediately thank you for the help.

amandab370
8/3/18

The car arrived at the time as we planned. We were able to pick up the car in a very convenient place. We are grateful to the company TMShipping for the fact that they allowed us to put our things into the car. Though the items were not insured, everything arrived completely intact.This company was very good and I would definitely recommend TMShipping.

tatyanap7
7/26/18

I needed to transport my car. I was very worried about this process, especially after reading the reviews. There are a lot of companies, but many unscrupulous performers. I'm so glad I chose TMShipping! Employees of the company have taken my order very professionally. Thanks also to the driver, Eddie, who kept us updated about the delivery. My car was delivered in perfect order and without problems.

maryw540
7/11/18

Great job again! Fair price and driver was very punctual. Will continue to use in the future. Highly recommend

tonik35
7/10/18

I was lucky-the car was sent from one city to another. Has peaked a whole and unharmed, delay on 1 day, for me was acceptable. Departure was carried out as promised, without delay. By car one did not go anywhere, except loading the truck and unloading (I had the camera in the cabin, which worked during the work the car). The car was a lot of personal things from vacation and all sorts of different stuff, no one touched. In General to send was frightening, but all passed in my case smoothly. Compared with many other companies, about all write anything, but here at least try to promise dates, so stopped at this carrier.

dikis2
7/10/18

The specifics of my work is such that moving for a long time is constant. That's why I often need personal car transporting services. I've chosen one of the best companies and this is by far the TMShipping. The guys work very professionally, without delays, without overpayments, and most importantly my car is always in good hands. Thanks. I appreciated and recommended !

ceciliab32
7/8/18

They were supposed to get my car around June 5th. (They cant give you an exact pick up date, just a 5 day window.) But when then 5th had come and gone, they called me to say a driver went missing. I was moving from Las Vegas to Seattle so I had to leave my car in Vegas with a friend hoping they would get it soon. A week later they called to say that someone could get it but it would cost $150 more. I was furious. I was expecting a discount because of the inconvenience not an increase! I ended up saying dont bother and went with another company.

joshuab203
7/5/18

The transportation of my car was successful with TM Shipping, this cooperation was a good experience and served as the basis of my recommendations as an responsible and professional company that provides quality services.

muirgela
7/5/18

Company TMShipping has helped me in the carriage of car. My brother decided to give me his car, but he lives in another city. Neither I nor he had the opportunity to bring the car for various reasons. We turned to this company for help. The guys quickly took it and brought me a car. Everything went smoothly, without problems. I am very satisfied! They work promptly and on time.

maxc84
6/28/18

Professional and affable staff TMShipping very quickly arranged transport of my car. What I was pleasantly surprised, it is affordable prices for service, staff work comes without unnecessary delays and of course the integrity of the car. Thank you for the quality service.

elvisc19
6/26/18

Very nice service.A great company that deals with the transportation of cars I contacted them on Monday, my car was picked up on Wednesday and delivered on Friday.I recommended it to my friends-Only pleasant impressions

danielm666
6/26/18

I liked the honesty and responsibility of the staff very much, which makes me trust this company. The signed contract was executed on all points. Transportation my car was produced professionally. Thanks.

nikd10
6/8/18

I decided to transport the car with this company, before that I was carrying the car with another one, I was not satisfied. When I called, the operator offered me the date of for today, which made me very interested. We immediately formalized the contract online while driving to the parking lot to hand over the car, payment for transportation from the bank card by the contract number. And in a few hours my car was on the road. Thanks to the company for its speed, the operators are courteous, communicate with the client on the same wave.

michaelw733
6/4/18

Excellent service, transportation is done neatly and on time. And, despite the fact that during transportation there were difficulties, payment was exactly according to the price list.

kennethh184
6/3/18

I would give this company an A+. They helped me to ship my car from California to Montana. I was very worried, but there were no issues in pick-up or delivery. Everything went smoothly. TMSHIPPING was very communicative and prompt on the phone. I contacted them on Tuesday, my car was picked up on Wednesday and delivered on Friday. I'd definitely do business with them again.

sergep6
5/29/18

I would like to thank that company for successful transfer of my car from different country. It is a very good that all has ended in a good way.

jacks708
5/29/18

A great company that deals with the transportation of cars. I used it several times and recommended it to my friends. Their obligations are fulfilled on time and at the highest level! Only pleasant impressions of cooperation with the company TMSHIPPING

josephf171
5/26/18

TMSNIPPING undertook the transportation of my father's car from one state to another. A company employee named Charles, was in touch with me all the time and helped me in everything. For a small sum of money the car was soon delivered in the agreed time. Auto, delivered in the same condition as it was before. We can be proud of you!

howardt40
5/19/18

Shipped a car from Los Angeles to Texas without a hitch and other crushes. Picked car up on my schedule and dropped it off on my schedule. Very customer focused. Haved used this company before and would use again. Reasonably priced and good service. Wanna move soon and I call TMSHIPPING for transportation my bicycle and car.

Dear Ray, we have NO DEPOSIT at all. If you check the agreement, you'll see that the only thing we can charge from your CC is the Booking Fee which is our Service fee. And we're NOT ALLOWED to charge it until our services are rendered - when your car is loaded on the truck.

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Hi Antonio! Thank you for your question. Please press 'Book now' in the middle of the quote that you received in order to get familiar with all the terms&conditions of the contract. Please note, that the Quoted price reflects the price for transportation only. If you have any additional questions please contact us at any time.. Best regards, TMshipping LLC

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TMShipping staff and other customers.

TMShipping?