Review of TMShipping

Tel: 772 212 20 22
sales@tmshipping.com

jerryb225
10/4/18

The first time I turned to car service, I was very concerned. In addition, it was my new car, for which I was particularly worried. Tmshipping is a leader in this area, so I chose it. My fears were not justified - the manager offered to transport the car in specially protected conditions, but rather in a container for transportation. I totally liked it, and I agreed. Boot neatly, for which special thanks. The transportation process went well. I am very grateful to you.

franks389
10/4/18

Excellent and reliable company. They quickly transported my car to Chicago. I was very pleased with the result.

andyh145
9/26/18

At first I thought that, as always, I should take the car myself to the company, wait for its overload and, after all, spend half a day there before sending it. But TMSHIPPING surprised me! Having loaded the car at the agreed time, from my garage, it is very convenient! I appreciate your service, now I'm your regular customer!

markp474
9/20/18

I carefully selected the company to transport my car. I'm glad that I hired this company TM Shipping. The driver took my car from my house the next day. he turned out to be a nice guy. He has been working in the trucking business for five years and he is a true professional. The car arrived quickly and in excellent condition. My car is already in the garage in my new home. I am satisfied with the driver's work.

briano89
9/20/18

I thought that there would not be enough space for my pickup truck, but it was loaded without any problems at all. I liked the approach of employees to solving my problem. Very professional workers, starting from the manager finishing with the driver. I'm 100% satisfied with your work!

janed340
9/20/18

It's good that there are companies like Tmshipping! We had a somewhat unconventional situation - it was required to transfer two cars, but they were at a considerable distance between each other. It turned out that this is not a problem. They planned the route, clarified all the conditions and the result turned out to be excellent. Thank you!

katrinm6
9/20/18

My husband and I are very grateful to TMSHIPPING for saving us from unnecessary trouble. Our family van was transported to 1120 km. We ourselves could not cope with this task. Many thanks.

dannyj50
9/20/18

THX so much for helping us with moving to another city. All items are safe, nothing stolen, driver was a nice man. Job was done quickly, price is acceptable. Hope we will work more in future.

dannyl82
9/18/18

Great service! Fully satisfied with work of my assistant. Driver was polite and kept in touch with me and my broker. Reccomend.

dt115
9/18/18

Tmshipping was prompt and professional. The price was really cheap. Also they never charge a dollar upfront. Will use again 100%

markusb27
9/17/18

I do not know who these people are that are writing such glowing recommendations for TM Shipping, ie friends, family, TMShipping themselves? Because my experience is the complete opposite of these glowing recommendations. Before hiring an auto shipping company, I did my thorough research and was recommended to read reviews on this site - Transport Reviews.

The reviews about many auto shipping companies on this site warned of brokers accepting low prices and then the customer was left stranded with no driver 48 hours before the car was supposed to be picked up. This is exactly what happened with me when contracting TMShipping I was left with no driver hours before my scheduled date of pick up.

I contracted TMShipping and Julia more than 6 weeks before the date of pick-up for not one, but 2 cars. I explained very clearly that I needed to fly out on a Friday evening (Aug. 24) and my ideal pick-up window was the day before, but that I could do Wednesday afternoon Aug. 22 Friday afternoon Aug. 24 (Auto brokers require a 48 hour window). A week before pick-up I called .TMShipping and the days leading up to the pick-up date as well. I was always told that there was no problem with my pick-up date of Aug. 23 and Julia would be getting with me, as to who my actual driver would be. Normally, a driver should have been contacting a week to four days before the scheduled pick-up date.

48 hours before the scheduled pick-up I called Julia (she did not call me) requesting the name of my driver and time of pick-up. It was only then that she said there was a problem with the price she quoted me as being too low and the driver she wanted to use already made his pick-up on the day of my call. She was only concerned about the price, not the fact that it was imperative for my 2 cars to be picked up within the next 48 hours because I was completing a move and had to catch a flight in 72 hours, which was explained to her quite clearly during our initial conversation. I asked her if she could provide a driver, any driver irrespective of the price and advise. We spoke at noon and she said that she would get back to me by 4 pm that same day with no promise whatsoever that she would come up with a driver.

Therefore, I called Ship Your Car Now LLC and spoke with Jay Rapp. I explained my situation to Jay and he grasped immediately that I needed A DRIVER for the 2 cars to be shipped within 48 hours and said that he would find a driver for sure within 48 hours and that he would do the best on price, but considering it was within 48 hours, it would cost more than what TMShipping quoted me. He was right. It did cost more, but it was a fair quote and he called back almost immediately advising me that he had located a driver, Marcus of Lopes Shipping, for pick-up the very next day.

Interestingly while I was on the phone as well, he seemed to have the most-up-to-date technology, since he commented that there were "73 people in front of me". I am positive TM Shipping and Julia do not have this technology. The 73 people were 73 other suckers like me previously thinking that their order would be fulfilled at some lower price that no driver would touch.

The next day, Marcus of Lopes Shipping came to my home and picked up my 2 cars. He was a pleasant guy and he explained to me that he has been in business as an auto transporter for 8 years and has never had a claim. He said that Ship Your Car Now is a large broker and confirmed what I already concluded that Ship Your Car Now uses the latest technology in locating drivers. When I told him what had happened with TM Shipping, Marcus said that he had "never heard of this company." This comes from an auto shipper with 8 years experience of transporting cars from New England to Florida on a regular basis, and TM Shipping is based out of Miami.

Marcus picked up my car on a Wednesday from my home. When I arrived in Florida late Friday night, my two cars where perfectly parked next to one another in my driveway.

So when looking for the best shipping company from New England or around NYC to Florida or along the way, contact Lopes Shipping. When looking for a broker covering the entire country, contact Jay Rapp of Ship Your Car Now LLC. Don't bother with TM Shipping, unless you want to end up with no driver coming to pick up your cars and scrambling to contact another auto shipping broker 72 hours before your scheduled flight.

chrisr495
8/23/18

My car has come a long way from Chicago to Houston. I decided not to waste time, so I ordered a door-to-door service. The car was delivered strictly after the expiration of the term and without delay. You did not disappoint me. Thank you!

nikolasf2
8/23/18

Transportation was very profitable. Tariffs for services I really liked. Managers and specialists have chosen the most convenient option for me. My pickup hit the destination on time and without any incidents. Thank you for the quality work.

adab24
8/23/18

These guys do their job well. I can say that they are very attentive to all orders. Responsibly plan the time and date of loading. By the way, they work very carefully. At least with my situation I managed perfectly. Everything was done on schedule and without delay. I am very pleased that I turned to you.

kims471
8/23/18

I did not think that everything would be so smooth. The guys worked professionally. I was constantly informed about the transportation process. As a result, I got the car on time. If necessary, I will contact you again.

mikej334
8/23/18

I really care about my car, and I know it's better to be safe than to get some kind of damage. For myself, I chose the best option - "Enclosed". The car is fully protected, and the delivery is much faster. In addition, loading / unloading is much safer. Tmsnipping is an excellent service with quality services.

jimn125
8/23/18

I want to thank TMShipping for the services rendered. This was my first experience in transporting my car. The company was recommended by friends as a reliable carrier. Everything went so well that I did not notice how the car arrived at the destination. It turned out that the transportation of the car is not such a complicated procedure, as it seemed to me. I enjoyed working with you.

alyssab62
8/23/18

I thought that transporting a personal car is a huge problem, and it takes a huge effort. But it was much easier. I chose Tmsnipping because I heard about their excellent reputation. From me it was required only to choose the method of delivery, specify the address and pay for the service. In 5 days my car was already in my garage. You solved my problem, for which I am grateful.

talina1
8/23/18

The contract was drawn up in one day. My car was raised earlier than I expected and it was delivered to the next day. I received a phone call from the sender about the approach of my car. Also I was satisfied with the price of the service of this company.

arinef1
8/18/18

Excellent company, at first long chose the right one and was not mistaken. The car was transported without problems, always been in touch, I recommend!

peterc370
8/10/18

My car was delivered to Florida in time! Without damage, at a very low price! The service is excellent, thank you!

alinar15
8/6/18

TMSHIPPING do the transportation of cars, I offered to them and was satisfied. The car was moved quickly, there are no questions. Thanks a lot, I am full of impressions.

wolfl2
8/6/18

Time to time I needed to remove my car and I use TMSHIPPING service for this. I know that my car is in reliable hands. Good job)

ewhenj
8/3/18

Quality, always relevant and fast service! Always near at hand, go to read the client, it's commendable! We ordered them to transport the car to another state, it was a gift for the wedding from our relatives .. it was just to transport it, for it the guys from the company took it, they did everything in the shortest time, the machine was delivered intact, thank you so much, thank you do a great job!

viktork16
8/3/18

I have never regretted that I used the services of TMShipping! Of course, at first there were doubts when choosing a particular company. But fears were not justified. Everything was done on the specified dates and professionally enough. I am very glad that I chose this company. Of course, I will recommend it to my friends and relatives.

Dear Ray, we have NO DEPOSIT at all. If you check the agreement, you'll see that the only thing we can charge from your CC is the Booking Fee which is our Service fee. And we're NOT ALLOWED to charge it until our services are rendered - when your car is loaded on the truck.

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Hi Antonio! Thank you for your question. Please press 'Book now' in the middle of the quote that you received in order to get familiar with all the terms&conditions of the contract. Please note, that the Quoted price reflects the price for transportation only. If you have any additional questions please contact us at any time.. Best regards, TMshipping LLC

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TMShipping staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TMShipping