Review of TMShipping

Tel: 772 212 20 22
sales@tmshipping.com

adrienl22
5/14/19

Excellent service, the car delivered on time! The contract worked out honestly, thank you guyyyys!!!

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Thank you for choosing us, Adrien! Do not hesitate to contact us the next time you need car shipping! Sincerely yours, TMShipping
hectorm86
5/14/19

So, I can mark the service from the good side. I needed a quick delivery of the car to another state, they organized it.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Dear Hector, we are glad that we could assist you in this matter! Have a wonderful weekend! Best regards, TMShipping
jeffreys402
5/14/19

It is not the first time I use their services, TMshiping pleases. Everything is excellent at prices and deliver the car on time, without delay.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Hi Jeffrey! So good to hear from you! Feedback from a returning customer is always flattering!
victorw57
5/9/19

I had a positive experience of cooperation with TMSHIPPING company. I was offered an experienced carrier who delivered in full safety of my car and just in time set by the contract. My respect to the company's professionals.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Dear Victor! It's good to hear our team did well! Thank you for your feedback and review! Best regards, TMShipping
antonys19
5/8/19

Signed a contract on good terms, as promised, they delivered the car to another state in 4 days!! :)

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Thank you for the review, Anthony! Best regards, TMShipping
alanj112
5/7/19

I was looking for a long-distance car delivery service. I had to move my car to another city. It's a responsible job, and I was looking for a reliable company. I'm glad I chose TMSHIPPING, they did everything perfectly. The car without a scratch, delivered on time and for reasonable money. I admire the professionalism and recommend this company to everyone

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Dear Alan, thank you for choosing us and trusting us with your car transportation! Sincerely yours, TMShipping
jm383
5/2/19

They may have good reviews and but they are bait and switch. The quote you a good rate and then when you are entering your credit card information all of a sudden there is a book fee. You speak with what appears to be a foreign call center - everyone I spoken with appeared to be of Indian or a similar decent but had name like Bob, Sally, Carrier, or Paul. This is a sad business practice.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Dear customer! We quote the lowest available rates for car shipping on a particular route. There is a fee that we charge for arranging all the details for transportation, as well as controlling the process of one’s vehicle delivery. There are no hidden fees or charges you refer to in your review. All the relevant information, including “Terms and Conditions”, is available for our customers to get familiar with before signing the agreement. We do not have anyone named ‘Bob’ or ’Sally’ in the office, nor we divide people by race or nationality. There must be some confusion there. We gather a team of professionals from all over the United States. Our main goal is to provide an excellent auto shipping service to our customers, and we’ve been proving our success in doing so over the years. We appreciate your feedback though. Best regards, TMShipping
vitalinas
4/18/19

I trust this company as they`ve delivered my vehicles for a few times. There`re very good conditions for customers here.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Dear Vitalina! We appreciate your feedback! Feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely yours, TMShipping
azhars3
4/14/19

I made my choice in favor of TMSHIPPING, because it fits me perfectly, I think it will work for you too! very good service and staff, everything is clear, affordable and of high quality. Safe transportation of your car is guaranteed, everything is professional and fast. I express my deep gratitude and recommend it to everyone!

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Thank you so much for your review Azhar! We are glad to hear that we met your expectations! Best regards, TMShipping
valeriusc
4/14/19

It was a wonderful experience. Cooperation with TMSHIPPING was very positive. Everything went as stated in the contract. Delivered the car in one piece and exactly on time

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Thank you Valerius! It was our pleasure to provide you with a car shipping service. Do not hesitate to contact us the next time you need your car to be transported. Best regards, TMShipping team
sashak22
4/14/19

I want to leave a small review about the use of the services of TMShipping LLC. Urgently needed to overtake your car from one city to another, to was not possible. Advised to go here. Not regret. I liked everything. Service, the quality of services on perform well. The car drove to the specified time, without any damage. Everything was done accurately. Would recommend.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Thank you for your feedback dear Sasha and for trusting us with your car transportation! Best regards, TMShipping
alexl324
4/10/19

For me it is one of the most reliable and responsible companies. They didn't let me down. The delivery was carried out, as agreed, brought right to the door. Special thanks to the employees of the company, polite and very competent specialists, answered all the questions and completely dispelled all my doubts. All documents issued, as it should be. I am pleased with my choice! Now I turn only to them.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
We highly appreciate your review, Alex! We hire the best to provide our customers with the service they expect, and even more. Please contact us the next time you need an auto shipping. We'll be happy to assist you! Sincerely yours, TMShipping
victorb142
4/10/19

I am glad that I found this company for myself, the Service cost quite reasonable money. The company provided an experienced driver. He delivered my car exactly on time, safe and sound.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Thank you for your feedback, Victor! We do offer the most competitive shipping rates on the market, and qualified carriers - is an integral part of the car shipping experience. We are looking forward to working with you again! Sincerely yours, TMShipping
danield366
4/7/19

Delivery of the car on time. The contract worked well, I am satisfied. Acceptable price, the machine is not damaged.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Thank you for the great review and your feedback, Daniel!
travisb113
4/2/19

Delivery was delayed for a couple of hours, but in general is not critical. The car was delivered to my state without scratches and other damages and at a low price, I am very pleased.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Thank you for your review, Travis!! Do not hesitate to contact us in the future. We are constantly working on improving our services and will do our best to prove it the next time. Best regards, TMShipping
darrenp55
4/2/19

No questions on the timing and prices, very pleased with the service. The car was delivered straight to the doorstep after 4 days.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
It's great to hear our team did great!! Thank you so much for your feedback, Darren!
neils175
4/1/19

Very high quality service and really great attitude towards customers. Each employee of this company was very polite to me and was not lazy to explain to me all the stages of transportation. The driver is generally well done - coped 100%! I have only positive memories of Tmshipping.

whitneyg23
4/1/19

Fast and reliable! I visited the office only once, and everything else was done almost without my participation. From door to door, and my car was delivered at the appointed time. Well done work deserves praise!

jaspers39
4/1/19

I like TMSHIPPING company, they have a perfect stuff and do their work successfully. I recommend it.

kelvind17
3/30/19

I really liked the service. The contract was concluded quickly and at an affordable price. The car was delivered to another state at the specified time, without damage. There is nothing to complain about, thanks guys!

stevent188
3/29/19

Serious company. Very professional staff who kept in touch with me throughout the route. Because of bad weather, delivery was delayed a bit, but these are just working moments.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Thank you for understanding, Steven! We constantly work on improving our services. Best regards, TMShipping
edwind45
3/28/19

Delivery of my car made on time, as we have agreed. Thank God without preklyucheny. Shipping cost is very profitable. The driver did his job efficiently and skillfully. There was only one problem - it was not always possible to track the movement along the route, but the office staff reported that this was their technical problem, which they soon solved. As a result, the connection was established and I received information.

michealm37
3/20/19

Tried to ship my vehicles through this company two times and both times it was great. Reasonable prices, great customer support and process of scheduling a driver took less than I expected. Won't miss a chance to use their services again.

danas193
3/15/19

I like TMSHIPPING company, they move cars in a shot period of time to any place. A really reliable service.

Response from Anna H., TMShipping Representative
Great to hear from Dana! We highly appreciate your feedback!
solvaj
3/15/19

TMSHIPPING has a nice service, all is clear, my car was removed to other point, in time, there are no questions. Thanks a lot.

Good afternoon Mary! According to Federal law, the car is supposed to be empty. If you need to put any personal items into the vehicle it should be discussed directly with the driver. Best regards, TMShipping

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Dear Ray, we have NO DEPOSIT at all. If you check the agreement, you'll see that the only thing we can charge from your CC is the Booking Fee which is our Service fee. And we're NOT ALLOWED to charge it until our services are rendered - when your car is loaded on the truck.

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Hi Antonio! Thank you for your question. Please press 'Book now' in the middle of the quote that you received in order to get familiar with all the terms&conditions of the contract. Please note, that the Quoted price reflects the price for transportation only. If you have any additional questions please contact us at any time.. Best regards, TMshipping LLC

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TMShipping staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TMShipping