Review of TMShipping

Tel: 772 212 20 22
sales@tmshipping.com

michealm37
3/20/19

Tried to ship my vehicles through this company two times and both times it was great. Reasonable prices, great customer support and process of scheduling a driver took less than I expected. Won't miss a chance to use their services again.

danas193
3/15/19

I like TMSHIPPING company, they move cars in a shot period of time to any place. A really reliable service.

solvaj
3/15/19

TMSHIPPING has a nice service, all is clear, my car was removed to other point, in time, there are no questions. Thanks a lot.

elizar11
3/15/19

I know that your company is one of the best and most reliable, so I did not take note of the slight difficulties that we had to face. In total, the trailer was late in sending the car, but this is not critical at all. The main thing is that the delivery took place without any problems.

dent3
3/15/19

I got a good impression about the company. The company has been working on the market for a long time. I experienced only positive emotions from cooperation with this company. When I first used this service I had some concerns about" everyone is lucky", but after meeting with the Manager and discussing the details - all doubts were gone. The Manager told everything, explained. We have signed all the necessary documents. The car was overtaken in exactly the specified time and without the slightest incident. All people who doubt this company definitely recommend. And the company TMShipping LLC I want to Express my gratitude for the quality of the work done.

lilas11
3/14/19

I was very lucky to become a customer of T M Shipping company. At first I used their services for personal purposes to transport my car. I liked the service and their attitude to customers. The staff in this company is very responsible and polite. Regardless of the amount of work they are very scrupulously perform each order. It caused me a lot of respect for them. So I decided to tell all my colleagues about their services. And in the future, I'm going to make larger orders for the transportation of cars.

alexr284
3/14/19

I think I'm very lucky to have contacted your company. I had to move the car on the eve of the holidays. I applied to several companies, but unfortunately I was refused. Then I turned to you and I was immediately offered an affordable loader and told in detail about the terms of the transaction. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I was pleased with everything in your service: from the communication Department to the support service. In the future if I again need the services of carriage car, I with pleasure will return to you!

dianeh313
3/13/19

The range of services is very flexible. Shipping cost is acceptable and in some cases was very low! Thanks to your company, I made two excellent deals with the car transport. I think to extend cooperation with you for a longer period.

ericb445
3/13/19

Housing change is not an easy task. My family has three cars, so it was even more difficult to organize everything. But the service "From door to door" strongly untied our hands. The company did a great job. We were not mistaken with the choice.

arthurn24
2/18/19

I chose Tmshipping, because they have the most optimal transportation conditions and affordable prices. I was not mistaken, the service works perfectly and responsibly! The planned date has not been violated. Paperwork was not difficult. Fast, reliable and profitable! I am pleased!

carlys36
2/18/19

I had two options: either go by car for almost a day without a break, or order the services of a car transport company. I hesitated only because I did not want to give my car in the wrong hands. But I carefully studied the services offered by such companies, I chose you. I did not want to waste time and paid for expedited shipping. Indeed, the service did everything at an accelerated pace and very urgently. I liked this responsible approach. My car was transported in less than a day. The order was worked out perfectly!

edb208
2/15/19

I was not expecting to get my car so fast. There were team drivers who were transporting my car. It was super convenient to recieve it at my house, so I didn't have to go anywhere to pick it up. Thanks for the service!

nellyg7
2/15/19

Likewise, my husband and I bought a BMW car and we needed the services of a car transport company. After reading the reviews on the Internet, we stumbled upon TMshipping and did not give in at all. Our car was delivered quickly and without one scratch.I can say that customer service here is top notch as well as reasonable prices. Now we will be their regular customers!

charlesj151
2/5/19

The vehicle was picked up in less than 12 hours after the request was made. Driver was very helpful. Everything went well and the car arrived on time. Would use them again.

mariannes42
1/15/19

This is the best broker company to work with. Reasonable prices and good customer service. Thanks to your support I shipped my Lexus within 2 days. Appreciate your help.

staceyh98
1/13/19

Great customer service. The driver was very accommodating and agreed to deliver the car on Sunday, since it is my only day off. Overall a positive experience

jeffreyb254
1/12/19

Just shipped and wanted to thank TM Shipping. I am moving from FL and needed fast service. TMShipping controlled the whole process and I wasn't worried at all.

susans901
1/9/19

Once I got acquainted with TMShipping service, their prices and managers, I realized that this is the only company I'd like to work with. Low prices and friendly managers, who always kept me informed regarding the transportation of my car. Recommend!

rayr132
1/4/19

I've been using this company for quite a long time now and they fulfill their obligations towards customers every single time. I recommend to be a little flexible though and there will be no issues. Great service!

elizavetav3
12/19/18

Hello, I want to say thank you to TMSHIPPING for transporting my car. We moved with our family to another city to live. It so happened that for health reasons I could not get behind the wheel of the car and asked for help in this company. I was informed about the mandrel and delivery of the car, all very quickly and without problems. I advise everyone to use the services of this company.

solomons18
12/17/18

I bought a car Mercedes-Benz, which was not in my city. My workmate advised me to this company. I ordered the transportation of my car to my city. The workers are polite, everything is done on time. I recommend this company!

kevinc530
12/9/18

Appealed to TMShipping recently when a car was required. I paid not so much, I did not expect it for a long time, the delivery of the car passed without problems. The car is safe and sound.

erics516
12/8/18

Was required the delivery of the car to parents in another state. Service helped me out great. Parents received a car without a scratch, delivered quickly and accurately, thanks!

stevenc346
12/8/18

Excellent transportation. All quickly and without problems, the machine is not even scratched. It was nice to deal with you :)

eugenb6
12/7/18

Reliable service. The car was transported to my state very quickly, not damaged and prices are quite affordable. Satisfied with their work 100 percent.

Dear Ray, we have NO DEPOSIT at all. If you check the agreement, you'll see that the only thing we can charge from your CC is the Booking Fee which is our Service fee. And we're NOT ALLOWED to charge it until our services are rendered - when your car is loaded on the truck.

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Hi Antonio! Thank you for your question. Please press 'Book now' in the middle of the quote that you received in order to get familiar with all the terms&conditions of the contract. Please note, that the Quoted price reflects the price for transportation only. If you have any additional questions please contact us at any time.. Best regards, TMshipping LLC

By Anna H., TMShipping Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TMShipping staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TMShipping