Review of SheIn

dispute@shein.com

990 reviews with 5 stars

morganb90
2/24/19

The customer service is great. Last month my order didn't arrive (it got lost in the mail) and customer service sent my order again with expedite shipping for free. The clothes are great quality as well. I was not disappointed .

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Hello Morgan, thank you for your review! SHEIN will keep make improvement with our products and service. Hope you enjoy the shopping : )
palomav
1/26/19

I love Shein. I have been buying clothes in this website for years I have never had once failed. High quality clothes, right size and fast delivery! You can wear different clothes than other people with such a good price and quality. I definetely recommend this website!

anap64
1/26/19

Their products are unbelievably high quality, and arrive very quickly. Their items are clique and great price! I have a few items from them and will just keep on buying! Definitely recommend.

charog2
1/26/19

I love this web, i am absolutely delighted with my dress. It looks amazing and fits perfect. Also the shipping was fast, i received it after two days i was shipped out. I fell satisfied, and recommend shein.

laurenh156
12/27/18

I previously wrote a review as I was dissapointed with my order not arriving. They arrived today and I am very happy, the quality is great and they fit very well. Shein customer service was very helpful to me also. One reccomendation for shein would be ensure items are delivered on time as this leads to unhappy customers.

ad7822
12/4/18

I've been a customer of Shein for a year and a half now and order almost every month from them. I think their stuff is decent. Well priced and about the same quality as most online stores out there. Checking the reviews, the customer photos, sizing and the fabric really goes a long way. You really have to be smart about these things and do your research. So far, I'm quite happy with the stuff I bought. You will come across bad purchases every now and then as it is with online shopping. But because it is cheap here, it doesn't really hurt.
I reckon all my best and most favourite purchases are from here.

What's impressive to me is their customer service and tracking. Their return policy is virtually useless, but they are almost always able to help resolve it via chat. I have found them to have relatively dependable customer service given that they respond promptly to emails, ship within 24 hours, honor complaints about defects and have (mostly) good English speaking staff. Most of all, where can you find Free 5-day shipping to Australia on no minimum order. They do deliver as promised eight times out of ten and their constant Free Shipping promos are always a plus! Overall, I definitely recommend this site.

cristinar30
10/22/18

I'm so happy. I got my order so fast. 4 days. Everything looks amazing. Perfect sizes. I'm surprised. I was expecting issues with sizes but no.. I will order often from Shein. Thank you guys! Made my day

elenik6
8/3/18

I have ordered from SheIN about 6 times now. Although I have heard in the past that courier services are slow or that quality is not good, I personally have not had any issues. You just have to be smart about what you order in terms of fabric. I also usually order a large quantity (around $200 worth) so I always qualify for free express shipping. My order gets to me within a week or so.

The only problem I had a couple of times was that the sizing was a little bit off, but I was able to return with no issues and receive a refund. They are really accommodating with returns and will either refund you the money or you can use it for your next order.

Pricing of the items is really cheap, but the quality is actually really good considering what you pay, which is surprising. I definitely recommend ordering from this site.

You can view one of the dresses I ordered here: http://www.bijuleni.com/2017/10/the-perfect-bardot-dress.html

mattieh14
7/24/18

I previously wrote a bad review about the shipping process with SheIn. However, things have changed and their customer service department was very nice to my concerns. They gave me a refund and wanted to make sure I was all in all happy. Thumbs up for customer service.

fatmas
6/27/18

Ive ordered from this company 2 times so far and I love the cute and affordable clothes they have. The size sometimes run small so it's better to get one size up.

fatifitc
6/8/18

le meilleur des sites chinois que j'ai testé avec un très bon rapport qualité prix
tous les articles que j'ai achetés sur ce sites est de superbe qualité
j'adore et je recommande

kristynag
6/5/18

I have been shopping on SHEIN for over 2 years now, clothes they offer is very trendy and stylish. I always make sure to check other customers reviews and photos and to check the sizing charts before ordering and I am never disappointed. The clothes are unique and I always get compliments, when wearing SHEIN

Tip for consumers: Always check the fabric, measurements and customer review and I assure you will not regret

natieles
6/4/18

Incredible shop. My sweater came right, same right and same as the site. Loved it.

My instagram @blognatielesouza

carlal47
6/4/18

the products are all very good, come in pictures! the quality / price ratio is sensational, highly recommended

paolan4
5/31/18

Amazing clothes at best price! I highly recommend;)
The table with the measures on the site is very reliable and allows you not to make wrong choices!

danail
5/31/18

The site is really helpful giving a lot of details about all the products such as: description about the material and fabric, size & fit that is really helpful. Moreover the customer service is very helpful, replying pretty fast in any question. The packaging is great and so far we've never had any problem with the products that we've ordered!

Tip for consumers: Check the 'Size & Fit' in order to have a full description about the size of the product!

iuliak
5/30/18

I recommend this online store! Excellent choice, low prices, good quality, fast delivery around the world!

simonap7
5/29/18

Had a great experience ordering from this site. Clothes were good quality and arrived pretty quickly. Over all I am very satisfied with the shopping experience and clothing it self, will be orderring again.

chizyi
5/29/18

I loved everything about my order. The items came perfectly packed and the customers service are always available to resolve any problems.

amnahr
5/29/18

La calidad de las prendas esta muy bien. Las tallas me quedaron de igual manera muy bien. Lo recomiendo.

celestel16
5/23/18

Me encanto el producto - Es tal cual como se muestra en la foto !!
El talle me quedo perfecto y las medidas son correctas
recomendable 100 %.
Me llego rapido y en excelente estado el producto !

Tip for consumers: Los talles y los productos que recibi, eran tal cual como se muestra en la foto.
recomiendo la pagina y sus productos 100%

saral127
5/9/18

Yo he tenido una muy grata experiencia de compra en Shein, ya que todo lo que he comprado en esa tienda en linea me ha encantado, siempre llega lo que esperaba, la calidad de la ropa es excelente y son muy amables, es una pagina muy confiable que sin duda recomiendo muchísimo!

I have had a very pleasant shopping experience in Shein, since everything I have bought in that online store has enchanted me, always comes what I expected, the quality of the clothes is excellent and they are very kind, it is a very reliable that I definitely recommend a lot!

cristinam47
5/8/18

Toda la ropa que pedí era de buena calidad y las tallas som tal y como prometen.
Sin duda, lo recomiendo.

joicem3
5/7/18

As roupas são de boa qualidade e sempre tem muitas novidades. AMo!
Sempre que comprei com a Shein, recebi tudo certinho. Bem embalado e de acordo com o pedido.

mayarat1
5/7/18

Ótimo produto, excelente qualidade. Adorei, site super confiável. Peça como descrito no anuncio, chegou super rápido

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.

This is a child sweatshop factory!

By Lj H.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?