Review of SheIn

dispute@shein.com

344 reviews with 4 stars

zoes34
10/11/18

I ordered a blouse from SHEIN and received in just a few days. I was so pleased to find that the blouse is just as pretty as in the photo and well made. I ordered in white and loved it so much ordered one in dark blue. One thing to note is they run small. I am 5'10 130lbs. and ordered the first one in large. It fit well but any smaller would have been uncomfortable. The second one I ordered a XL and it fit perfectly!

marilyng67
10/4/18

I'm revising my review. My initial review talked about the horrible customer service and I stand by that with the first person I dealt with. I later received an apology email for that person's behavior and was offered a full refund and I did receive the refund. I appreciate them realizing that they were wrong and making it right.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Dear Marilyn,

Our team has sent you an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!
katrinaw18
10/4/18
• Updated review

I have to say, over just a little over the year, this company has drastically improved in every aspect. Over the summer, I decided to try ordering from here again and I can honestly say that I am impressed. The quality of their products have improved so much. They're basically exactly like something you would buy at Forever 21. My advice is read the reviews. If it's got a lot of good reviews, you're basically safe to order it. Their customer service has also been much more helpful and quick to respond. In one of my orders, I received a defective necklace and immediately they apologized and told me that they would send me a new one. Overall, I'm happy for all these improvements and see a bright future for them!

“Where is my Money”
• Previous review

After about a month of headache emailing Shein back and forth to agree on return shipping prices that they scammed me on, I finally sent back the items. It's been more than a month since they received my return packages and I still haven't gotten my refund. They told me it would take 10-20 business days for it to process. It's been 25 business days. This is so ridiculous. I just want my money back already.

“Worst customer service”
• Previous review

I would never ever shop at Shein. Yes, you'all be satisfied with about half the clothes you receive, but the other half is either terrible material or looks nothing like the online pictures. The return is then the biggest headache of your life. I received so many emails during memorial weekend with free shipping and return deals, which is why I proceeded to order twice over that weekend. However, when I wanted to return a couple items from both orders, their customer service rep, Camille, told me that I don't get free returns because I used the international site, instead of the U.S. site. I clicked into the website through my email..... We then sent about 25 emails back and forth where she was rude, had terrible grammar, had terrible service and finally agreed to give me free returns on only ONE order. I don't understand how a company can advertise free returns and then blame the customer for using the "wrong" website LINKED to the email. When she finally gave me the shipping labels (one that I still have to pay for because at this point it was too much of a headache for me to argue anymore), the post office said she gave me first class shipping labels that only allow packages of 13 ounces, which is less than ONE pound. I emailed her telling her the situation and she responds that I only have five items and so the weight should be fine. And that if the USPS does not allow it, I would have to pay for the return fees through my own expenses. Excuse me. FIVE ITEMS for 13 OUNCES?! This company is actually ridiculous and tries in every little way to squeeze the extra dollars and pennies out of their customers. They do not at all care about their customer satisfaction. I will never shop here again.

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
]Dear Katrina,

Thank you for shopping at SheIn.com.
We deeply apologize for all the trouble you have experienced and for our items having not lived up to your expectations.
Since we have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped out, please send us a few photos of the items you received if the items came with defection, bad quality or wrong size, or are not like the description on the website. If it is the case, we would surely help you to refund.
Our Return Policy may vary with the website you are. In fact, US orders placed at us.shein.com, m.shein.com/us/ or with our app can only be returned free for the first return label when customers have paid for the return premium $1.99 at checkout whether there is a sale or not. For later return(s), or you haven't paid for the return premium, a handling fee of $5.99 will be deducted from the refund per label. We are so sorry for having misled you.

However, for the former order, we have offered you another return label so that you may return the five items with two labels. We are so sorry for the weight requirement for parcels. Few American customers experienced the same matter. For the latter order, you may download the return label by yourself after clicking Return Items in My orders.
In fact, we are not shirking our responsibility or blaming you. Instead, we are trying to help you.
Thanks for your feedback though. We're improving to bring customers better shopping experiences.
Our apologies for all this.
eileeng40
8/27/18

First, for the money you are paying the quality is good & a good value. Needed to return some items & did an online chat, gave them my order # & they emailed me a shipping label without a hassle or fuss. Very happy with the products I have kept & will continue to shop with them. They also have great incentives, combine that with ebates & Wiki and the prices are really great

dawnf42
7/31/18

I'm sorry that others had a bad experience but I was lucky. My order arrived, the quality of the dress looks good (I have not used and therefore not yet washed) and inexpensive. Although my order did not arrive early, they sent me an email telling me of the delay. I was willing to wait. Will order again.

bruceh100
7/12/18
• Updated review

After my review on sitejabber they did fix the error on their site. They then indicated that they would "offer a full refund" which I declined. They went ahead and gave me credit to use on the site nearly equivalent to the amount I spent anyway. That's ok but it's credit I likely will not use. I appreciate that they took the time to apologize and correct their site which was all I wanted.

“Typical flashy but cheap import fare”
1/12/18
• Previous review

Close to Christmas I submitted an order for a gift. For days I did not get any indication of ETA or that item had been shipped. Naturally it arrived some time after Christmas. That in itself is not a problem given the lateness of my order but it would have been nice to know in advance when it would ship. Also I noticed an error on the website as I entered the order (the product photo changed to a different product altogether when a different color was selected). Anticipating that they might get the order wrong I added a note to the order explaining the error and describing which product I was actually ordering. They ignored it and got it wrong anyway. My girlfriend was happy enough with the incorrect item so I did not make the effort to send it back. My first impression is that they are somewhat unconcerned about customer service or perhaps there is a language barrier.

sueb125
7/12/18
• Updated review

Ordered A swimsuit which didn't fit and didn't notice that there was a no return and swimwear policy. However that kindly refunded me anyway and followed up for a positive resolution. I would definitely re order and try a different type of clothing order. Sue

“don't order a swimsuit”
2/6/18
• Previous review

No returns on swimwear. Never would have ordered had I known. The suit was of inferior fabric, and the fit was horrible. Now I'm stuck with it even tho all tags are there, as well the the protective adhesive.

allynaw
4/23/18

Reasonably priced for trendy items! Great and quick customer service respond too. Would definitely purchase again in the near future.

magam
4/16/18

Todo me llego tal cual se ve en la pagina, realmente fue una experiencia buena por lo que volvere a comprar

joanab12
2/6/18

I was originally skeptical when I first ordered as the swimsuits were super cheap and I realized some are shipped from China. I ordered 3 and they arrived within 8 days. The quality is good and I was pleasantly surprised with customer service response when I first emailed concerned with the fact that some products were shipped from China and therefore worried about quality. I ordered 3 Small sizes ( i'm petite 5'1 and 110 pounds) and one of them fits perfectly and the other 2 a little tight. I'm still happy with my purchase and will reorder the size medium on the 2 that were small. The response time ( via email) with customer service is excellent. They explained that most items ship from Cali or NJ but occasionally they do use the Chinese warehouse. Don't be scared to order, it's totally worth it.

pairyp
1/31/18

Fast shipping, good quality for the price, nice designs, love this website and would totally recommend it!

camillac1
1/18/18

I bought clothes and shoes on this site several times. excellent quality for the low price, I love things that sell, hard to find usually in stores. fast and effective deliveries, almost always free shipments.

ruthv16
12/8/17

We have a problem with one order and after I made a complaint on this site they immediately contacted me and tried to solve the issue. They gave me a fast refund and some additional points. It was a fair experience after all.

cecilya2
12/6/17

I received my clothes within two and half weeks. I placed my order Thankgiving Day. My order was recorded as having been delivered Nov 29th. I contacted them to say I hadn't received my items. Several people tracked the delivery and I received the items Dec 5th. Very attentive customer service and it was all worth the wait. I will be a return customer.

lydiah33
12/5/17

I loved all of the items I received, and all the products were in good condition and were delivered in a sensible time. I Loved the experience

dorism16
11/20/17

I am happy to upgrade my rating for Shein. My review is for their customer service department, not clothing. Online chat assistance allowed me to access my Shein wallet, and withdraw the amount of my return for deposit into the credit card account I had used to purchase the unsuitable item. Got a credit posted to my account unbelievably quickly. So great job, Shein.....on customer service anyway --- Thanks, Doris Meadows

martas17
11/13/17

My experience with SheIn has been great. Love the clothes and the relation quality/price is great. Fast shipping.

lisan144
11/9/17

I really love the products of Shein. There is so much choice of the lastest styles. The quality is okay but some products have a bad qualtity. This is why I give only 4 stars.

llisam
10/19/17

I read reviews carefully before ordering. But for price you get what you pay for. It did take a little longer to arrive but I was expecting that. Tracking was provided so I had no issue with finding out where my order was at any time. I am 53 and a size 8 and I ordered M in my items and they fit perfect so please be wary when ordering as the sizes are pretty off! But all in all I am satisfied. I would order again if I want cheap and cheerful items for my holidays.

amandam223
10/4/17

SheIn clothes are very trendy, stylish and extremely affordable. The price often reflects the quality, though, you get what you pay for. I rarely wear trendy items more than once or twice in a season, so I don't mind the low-quality and would prefer to save a few dollars! With that mind set, SheIn is a fantastic place to shop with decent shipping speed and price. As for the sizing, just read the measurements and reviews and you'll be fine.

kayd163
10/4/17

Swift action once site jabber stepped in. Refund and apology. Must add previous orders were always satisfactory

Response from molly m., SheIn Representative
Hi Kay,
Thank you for ordering from our website.
Please kindly send us your correct order number or the email address you used to register on our website, so that we could help you to solve the problem.

Waiting for your reply!

Sincerely,
SHEIN Customer Service
sayeedahj
9/28/17

The shipping does take a while so plan ahead for that. Pay attention to all of the size guides. The quality is honestly really good for the price!

melaniec54
9/27/17

I just bought another dress and I'm again impressed and happy. The dress fit perfectly the quality is great. Four stars only because the front is way more revealing then it should be. I had to add a small stitch to keep it closed but I could do it
So I didn't care.

meganc65
8/17/17

I've been buying from Shein for a year now. They have stylish clothing for cheap, and free shipping. I have been happy with all the items I've received, and whenever I have questions, customer service is always quick to respond. They are based in London, and so a transfer fee is included in your price, which you might not realize until you get the charge, but it's very cheap. My number one go-to to shop at. Would highly recommend!

gusj5
7/30/17

I have ordered several times from this site..I'm always satisfied with my orders. One time I had to return something ,and It was easy.

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.

This is a child sweatshop factory!

By Lj H.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?