Review of SEA Gamer Mall

Tel: +60124023320
helper@seagm.com

pohs
1/1/19

Do not engage their service. Service can't deliver as promise. Very long and painful waiting time. Do not recommend getting anything from them.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Dear customer,

Sorry for the long wait.

FYI, our stock is very depending on the supplier, sometimes the delivery time will take longer than the estimation time due to some reason, such as peak season, game's event, new patch of the game, out of stock etc.

We only stated the expected time was within 24 hours, but we did not promise or guarantee that it will be delivered within the estimated time.

However, if you don't wish to wait please do let us know we are more happy to refund you.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
bayronv
12/19/18

I buy a lost ark account

If you stop paying them, they take it back from you and you can not get it back
In fact you pay to play for them

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Dear customer,

The lost ark verified account which sold in Seagm is a rental basic account and monthly renewal is required if customers don't wish to continue the rental our supplier will take back the account.

Here the description of the account on our website.

mil8
11/21/18

I wouldn't really recommend the site. It's legit but slow. It took days for me to get my product. First of all, they don't offer instant transaction, you have to write them a message. You have to send the money first and it could take days to get multiple messages sent back to you and ETA for your product.
TL;DR It should had took no more than 30 minutes. I wouldn't waste my time or money into this again.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Mi,

May I know what product did you ordered? And your order number? Your review does not describe the whole situation accurately.

Not all of our products takes days. Most, if not all, are delivered instantly or in minutes after payment is made. There are products that is pre-order, i.e. delivery is in a few days and it’s stated on product page. I suppose you may not have read information on product page.

Nevertheless, thank you for your purchase and your review.
mikeg602
11/16/18

Bastards pls don't ever use this site they will scam you. They will say we are checking on this and that and they do nothing but laugh such a waste and modern day scams

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your review but we would appreciate if you could state what was fake and scam?

If it’s related to prepaid card issue you’ve purchase, checking is definitely needed by sending the code to our supplier. Depending on which type of prepaid card you’ve purchased, the supplier may be in different time zone, hence different working hours. That takes time.

Do contact our customer support using live chat should you have further issue.
rinkam
10/11/18

Seagm is legit, i've made several purchases from them and so did my gf who referred me to seagm, she's been buying from them since 2016, although the gold takes a while to arrive its pretty understandable but you just need to be patient as they always deliver it. Do make sure you purchase with an account so you'll always have a record on your purchases.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Rinka,

Thanks for your kind review. Your understanding and description of the delivery time and our service are appreciated. Thanks for your support.
yanickd1
9/29/18

I bought a 20 dollar Rixty card to on roblox. They give me a invalid code. I tried it on rixty they said that the code was already redeemed. I use the live support to contact sea gamer mall they say to me that I need to contact another person. I do that I'm waiting a week for a response the only response they give me is that I use the card. I go to paysafecard to tell them about this scamming company they said to me that sea gamer mall gave me a new working code. I go to the site and log in. Account supspended I contact sea gamer mall they say that I need to contact another guy. They "cant" refund .. don't buy this $#*!ing bull$#*! the support is so bad it is not even supportive. I said the same story to paysafecard and I hope that they can help me with a refund or something else. Btw I hope your company goes bankrupt :)

Best wishes,

Yanick

us4
9/18/18

Should have search for their reviews before purchasing..

will attach pic as proof to show what an incompetent company that doesn't take any responsibility and push all the blames to us consumers

poupeek
9/14/18

My 12 year old son got scammed! I'm going to ruin this company. You will get what you deserve. I will bring you down!

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi, our support is 24x7. You can always contact our customer support to resolve any issue with your orders.
richardb778
6/22/18

Ordered a Amazon gift card, the code they gave me was not valid, now I have to try and claim my money back via PayPal

ns77
2/15/18

Poor experience. Wouldn't accept a passport as ID? It IS my national ID. I provided scans and selfies as requested. The customer support officer was blunt and not totally knowledgeable. I would not recommend using this site/service given they harvest data and information and then refuse to verify.

Very poor. There are other options, use those.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Dear N S,

First of all, we're sorry for what you've experienced on our website.

For your information, your purchase is too frequencies and the huge amount that's why we need to go through this verification.
However, UK passport is acceptable in Seagm, we truly apologize for the mistake of our respective agent.

Kindly take note, all collected personal documents and information will remain confidential and only be used for verification purposes.

msmarkosm
1/22/18

The rewards they offer for purchasing cards is a scam. Dont buy into it. Support is useless cuz they just spew nonsensical words at you.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Dear Msmarkos,

As per investigation, we noticed the said bonus items are only available for the selected NCoin codes upon redemption. This implies that only certain or portion of the card code is eligible for the bonus item. If you are eligible for a bonus item, you will be asked to select the given bonus item after applying your NCoin code to your account.

Please refer to the link below and read the redemption guide.

Hope the above clarifies your doubt and if you wish to know further on the bonus item, you may contact the official game support to seek for assistance, http://us.ncsoft.com/en/support/

For any issues or inquiries, you may contact us at customer service Live Chat, https://goo.gl/RnRlUb

muanac
10/12/17

Bought several pre-paid cards at once and received them just fine. Theres also a chat box on available where you can contact staff if you have any queries, and they are very helpful too. I believe I'll be using them alot more from now on.

Tip for consumers: The Site does have SSl Security, so thats one layer of protection it has for online purchase it has over others. Whether they have the items you want available right now is another matter, though for non-physical goods, they can send you the keys/codes right away.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Muana,

Thanks for the great review. Your support to SEAGM is very much appreciated.
patriciad125
10/6/17

Let me tell you this is worst company they told me my IP was suspicious then told me have a VPN all want to do pay for tera gold please don't go to them I'm shamed FYI they will come here say sorry but there not really sorry, then they going say they help me solve my problem that a lie. please don't go to there site.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Patricia,

First of all, we would like to apologize for the unfortunate incident you had on our website. FYI, our website is protected by a fraud tool system which is developed to block all the potential fraudulent payments in order to safeguard our company from being targeted by the fraudsters.

Please note that the system will alert and flag or even suspend your account if any suspicious purchasing behaviour detected. Thereby, you are advised for not using the VPN when you're browsing our website.

For any further issues or inquiries, you may contact us via customer support Live Chat.
LIVECHAT URL >>> https://v2.zopim.com/widget/livechat.html?key=11vC96Mzb8OVN4LgG0BkoWba6AiAsNaF

Thank you & we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
dc174
9/28/17

Seagm has some of the cheapest pricing for game cards comparing to play asia, offgamers and cn.usa. Game cards are A-Ok, so is 8591 buying business, as for gold selling/botting, buyer beware.

1 year customer, mobile game tuna.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi D c.,

holal
8/24/17

Bought my gold on tuesday and they said it will be delivered after 10-15minutes of purchase, then they told me supplier is not available. WP

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Hola,

Thanks for the feedback. FYI, SEAGM does not keep ready stock for some pre-order game currencies and those orders will be passed to our supplier for delivery. Thereby, whenever supplier is available and ready with the gold, we will contact buyers to get ready for the trading. You are advised to contact our customer support Live Chat to check the stock availability if you wish to get immediate stock.

Hope this clarifies.

michaelp333
8/19/17

Long story short, I was given a used key, tried to talk to their customer support for 4 weeks with no proper replies, was 'locked' out from accessing live chat after asking for a refund unless I downloaded a fresh browser. I then emailed their 'admin' in which they confirmed they have revoked my keys but are 'unable to issue a reimbursement or refund'

So they take my money for a used key then 'revoke' my used key then say we can't refund you... SUCH A SCAM DONT USE.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. We believe that your issue had been discussed and resolved. Should you find any issue with it thereafter you can always contact our support for assistance.

Thank You.
diyodam
8/15/17

i had many order with them for the past years and they are totally trust worthy.
sometime they are slow because many people order it too ex: Maplestory mesos.
but other than that is really fine! i did order some gold but they are out of stock and they refunded me as soon as possible. Will still continue ordering them :)

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Diyoda m.,

kristu1
8/7/17

Great service!I got my card in nearly 2 minutes.I will definitely return to this site.The support is very fast asweal.They explained where i need to go to get the card.This is a very good and trustfull service.I don't know why others are saying that this site is a scam because it isn't.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Krist U.,

daneshp
7/20/17

they gave me an invalid key and it's 11 days from that day. they did not even answer or refund or anything. they just say we are still checking it.

Tip for consumers: don't buy from this website
just DON't

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Danesh, we apologise for lateness of the checking as we rely on our supplier to do the checking. Kindly note that we do response to you. Hence the claim that we note response to you is untrue. Rest assure that once we get the checking result from supplier we would give you an answer. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
alexd141
7/12/17

Terrible service im trying to but 200 shells for vn lol server, what they sold me was rubbish, it wasn't even the correct format of that as the gernea website asks for. No password and a made up ID, never buy from these people. And i try to get back in contact with them the chat room is always at connecting... even when i restart my pc, ITS A SCAM DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Alex,

Our livechat is working fine. Should you have issue connecting livechat please use another browser or clear your browser cache and cookie.

As for the vn shells please contact our customer support for to submit your card issue. Thank you.
phoenixw2
7/8/17

I've buy just a 10$ IMVU prepaid code and i got it quickly by talkign with them on the Live chat.
Works very well, take a look on it.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Phoenix W.,

Thank you for your kind review on our services. It's important for us to receive feedback like yours to improve our services. Appreciate it. Thank you.
bumiin
10/13/16

I've had many, many orders with them and they carry it out just fine.
Yeah I understand they have low stock at times but they will give you the full amount for as long as it takes them to get it.
I've had some upsets too. When they were low on gold and I was wondering where my gold was, for me it was just a patience game.
I buy for games like Vindictus, Blade&Soul, AuraKingdom. I don't know what it's like for other games.
For people that call them scammers, for orders that took to long to deliver for me. I kindly talked to the customer service chat to ask for a refund since they took over 24 hours (as they promised) to deliver the gold. They refunded it for me. I had an account though, so I don't know what it's like if you were to purchase as a guest.

Tip for consumers: Depends on the game.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Kimi,

ataa
7/18/16

Both live support and the site is awesome still didnt get why I have to retype my password in the site but its ok I guess :)

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Ata A.,

Thanks for your awesome review. Appreciate it.
rw43
7/11/16

I asked if they have stock for MU ORIGINS SEA in-game credit and the response was yes they have. I purchased it and 1 minute later I was told... yea you got it, OUT OF STOCK! I asked when will it be available then, they said 1-3 days. Guess what? I waited for 2 freaking weeks and I still haven't gotten my purchase. Not to forget the customer service officers are a bunch of rude retarded fuks. If you are thinking of buying from them, DONT. The price maybe cheaper but you are just buying headache and agony. F SEAGM

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi R.W.,

Thanks for the feedback. FYI, SEAGM does not keep ready stock for some pre-order game currencies such as MU Origins and those orders will be passed to our supplier for delivery. Thereby, whenever supplier is available and ready with the gold, we will contact buyers to get ready for the trading. You are advised to contact our customer support Live Chat to check the stock availability if you wish to get immediate stock.

Hope this clarifies.

cristofanov2
6/19/16

I just pruchased a game code to be able to test a game in korea. They sent the info, and it seems to be correct but you can't change the passwords on the account nor the password on the mail. Since they lock you with a second mail authentication which you need to wait 30 days to disable in which time they can cancel the request since they still have access to the account and leave you out and take the account again.
I won't be using the account at all, I'm not gonna spent a month working for them.

Response from SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Hi Cristofano,

Thanks for the feedback. However your claim is not substantiated with facts and only assumptions. We wouldn't do what you claim. You may change it after 30 days. Should you found any issue with it thereafter you can always contact our support for assistance.

Thank You.

Hi, for latest stock info go to our Live Chat to enquire. Thank you

By SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative

Hi, BnS TW is via trade in-game.

By SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative

Which game did you meant?

By SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative

You can always go back in buy clicking the live chat button

By SEAGM S., SEA Gamer Mall Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SEA Gamer Mall staff and other customers.

7 Photos for SEA Gamer Mall