Review of Xbox.com

milton@29prime.com
2017 Customer choice award

ryane86
4/10/19

Just can't do it with these systems that get cheaper each time. Just bought the Xbox one x and it under performs in every single way compared to the s. Games take way longer to load. Response time is ridiculously slow. When I have the 2 next to each other and turned on at the same time the one x is almost twice as slow to load. Complete garbage. Despite my settings it constantly asks me for a password for my profile and yes it is set to my home xbox

catusb
2/3/19

I am trying to test certain teams against each other but my Xbox 360 keeps locking into one NHL team against another.

adams407
3/26/18

I love Xbox, It is a well balanced system, and one of the few to have Powered down Updating, where when your system is off but still connected it will be in a sleep mode and still download or update your games, which if Xbox removes this gem from their repertoire, I see many people switching to PS4 or PC. If, we as consumers had a better way to unify these Developers and send feedback, I feel that the next generation of Systems could be easily PC components with Xbox features. The versatility of this system to allow you to access so much content and material for a very low price is astounding sometimes. There needs to be an app or system, like Yelp for game consoles, where we as consumers are allowed to take our combined tech knowledge and apply it to the systems we are building to entertain ourselves with. If this were allowed to happen, I see a much more profitable future for console gaming.

deeg45
2/1/18

We got our Xbox last year and use it for everything!!

We watch videos, play games, use it for school work (we home school), and actually use it to watch TV more than we do the actual TV. Can't imagine not having it anymore! LOL

maxl52
11/11/17

Good deal on a game pre-order. It have really nice title and cross title games.

I have played all most all games and have lots of collection. The only draw back is they are not releasing new titles on older version.

jamiem139
10/30/17

I generally prefer XBOX over PlayStation. I've used XBOX for 13 yrs and will continue to use them. Definitely love the 360 but haven't tried the new one yet.

johnathand6
8/24/17

A fine console, although the games are a bit pricey. But as long as you're not a fan of strategy games you're good to go!

joem267
7/25/17

I have one at work and spend all my lunch time playing. Actually, it's the reason why I'm still working there. Anyways, it makes my day.

joep296
4/19/17

It is not terrible, but it lags often. It is better than PlayStation, but that is not saying much. It is time to update the servers.

maxl44
4/17/17

I pay my anual subcription and i get a lot of good games, and discounts.
The star down is because "movies, and other are still very expensive.

codyb42
2/18/17

PC gaming is fun, the console one is too. I own both, but I`d say when you get older and busyer - you are more into console, as this is the thing to lay down on the sofa and relax (without buying any additional equipment, I know you can make something of that kind for pc too.)

gaelp1
2/16/17

I have an XBoX for year and a half now, it is definitely the best console I have ever played my whole life :D including psx1 which was same as Nokia3310 in phones hahahah :D

helmudl
2/15/17

I've got not only one platform, but others platforms don't work with many great games. So if you like variety, it's good choice. Greetings

paulc259
1/24/17

This was my first console and the choice forever. The pc experience gives you a bit more at my opinion, but having those evenings over the console with friends is priceless. Love it!

ihavearobloxlogini
1/1/17

Dear microsoft i love xboxes i'm even acdicted even i'm 7

anyag2
12/9/16

got an xbox from my girlfriend as a present last week, I think she regret it coz' I play it all day hahahaha :DDD

greglyno

6/11/16

microsoft gets hiccups.

pault105
5/27/16

I've been an avid gamer since the days of the RM 380Z and ZX80 and I still play games daily, and own all current gaming platforms. When it comes to online gaming you simply cannot beat Xbox Live. Xbox leads and other platforms try to imitate it by claiming to add "inovative" new features that are copy and pasted from XBL.

kordaik
4/21/16

xbox is the best customization system xbox the game for a true artist

dylang17
4/3/16

I mean who needs 60fps if you can have cartoon quality games that give you a headache. 11/10 IGN would buy a PC over this crap again.

laharld
3/28/16

Their network is off most of the time.

brians202
3/19/16

TO MANY UPDATES NEEDED TO PLAY A GAME.

darylm19
Daryl M.
3/3/16

There is nothing I like more at 57 years old than playing some COD and Minecraft with all the younger people of society on xbox!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Xbox.com staff and other customers.

Xbox.com?