Review of Nintendo

Tel: (425) 882-2040
info@carscover.com

jenniferr429
12/12/18

Well, what can I say! Nintendo is the best gaming system every made. You can't go wrong with Super Mario Brothers. The best game says me!!

marios86
11/24/18

Nintendo is a very good company that makes beautiful and fun games which can be enjoyed by the whole family and their consoles are pretty good too with some interesting features.

raneea
Ranee A.
8/14/18

First of all I love Nintendo games but I recently realized with the last consul purchase: I've been playing the same games for the last 30 years. The only thing that's changed are the graphics getting updated to better suit technology. Once in a rare while they might create a unique story line. However when you go to analyze it there's nothing original about it. They tend to take 2-6 stories and mesh different aspects from them together and bingo you got a new'sih story that most people are oblivious to.

The only thing I don't like about Nintendo is about every five years you have to purchase a new consul and rebuy all the games again. There's only like one Nintendo console that can back play older games. This gets expensive.

As they update their consuls I noticed it's getting hard to change little things about them. On Nintendo consoles you use to be able to easily swap out the battery and sdhc data card. Now they have it all locked up and if you remove the back to swap it out with a higher data card, it voids the warranty. When you go to purchase the hand held consuls now the charger cord is not included. I literally had to go back to the store and purchase a charger cord to be able to play the most recent N3DS consul. No it is not included in the box charger cord sold separately.

Sorry Nintnedo but I'm done with you. I use to prefer you over Sony games but that's all changed now.

dickh34
11/16/17

i grew up with nintendo and they knocked it out of the park with games like mario sunshine 64 and odyssey love it keep it up

melissab165
6/14/17

There are only a handful of games. With no concrete plan for legacy retro games leaves it feeling more like a blank slate of unfulfilled potential on day 1.

efrainr8
1/7/17

Nintendo started me on gaming, if it weren't for Nintendo there , would not be Sony play station , so Nintendo has my respect.

freedomf
freedom f.
9/27/16

They make the best i am using Nintendo products from the age of game boy.

mylesc26
7/12/16

Nintendo has been my favourite game company for a very long time; mostly because their games are extremely fun and charming and they actually care and listen to their fans , take note sony.

darrelg4
6/12/16
kordaik
4/22/16

having the rights to sega the cherrios of gaming consoles ,,but you dont give us that logo?? our child hood turning on the game hearing that amazing SEGAAHHHH i feel abused in video games

dylang17
4/5/16

Nintendo has you covered.

pattig11
3/26/16

Love Nintendo to nice unit

harryg32
3/8/16

I love Nintendo games, but I really wish they updated to modern graphics. The old Nintendo games with PS4 or Xbox One graphics and renderings would be amazing

sakurad
2/22/16

Nice when I just want to pass time

alexb137
1/27/16

The quality is worth the money!

deborahw40
1/5/16

Items are over priced

nickcoc
1/4/16

I like this game type.

beng34
1/1/16

They make the best games.

siter3
11/1/15

It is a precursor and succeeds multiple excellent systems and is apart of the family of Atari's and other systems. It was a foundation for the whole gaming industry.

You can't talk really to anyone on nintendo 3ds, or any nintendo devices, parental controls are strict if you want to reduce game time for children and overall. Much like the PS4.

melanieh13
10/10/15

I bought this for my 5 year old son n he takes it w erywer

maxh39
8/24/15

Nintendo is one of my favorites from my childhood playing pokemon diamond nd pearl. its worth it

usucka
8/15/15
marcieg
8/11/15

I had a really great experience with Nintendo today and I just wanted to let everyone know what a great company they are! Their customer service specialist I spoke to on the phone was really patient with me and walked me through multiple troubleshooting steps for my son's 3DS. I love their multiple systems for my family and I will continue to buy their products!

non130
7/21/15

Nintendo has made amazing games, but also games that aren't for everyone. Overall they're one of the main game companies.

matthewm73
7/5/15

Since the old school NES in my closet STILL works every weekend, I can attest to the quality of their products! Got my combo super mario/duck hunt, the golden original zelda cart, and castlevania 2 simons quest. Oh yeah, my weekends of yesteryear are here to stay! Then there is the wii. Say what you will about how it ignored conventional gaming control, Its just too fun to hate on!!! Forget anything else crapple or sony even microsoft put out, nintendo is the gaming god!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Nintendo staff and other customers.

Nintendo?