Minecraft

Minecraft has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Minecraft also ranks 40th among Games sites.

How would you rate Minecraft?

“kinda a good game”

no n.
11/29/19

now people are playing because of pewdiepie yay, but yeah it's a good game and even better than roblox

“this game sucks”

lucien y.
1/25/20

ok so i bought the game when i first bought my pc and i was able to play it for a little while but now when i tried to get on it said i ad to login and i was logged in when i frist got the game and tried to login with my information and that didn't work and then it said i needed to buy the game to play it and i already bought the game i suggest you not even by the game its not worth it

lucieny1
January 25th, 2020
non378
November 29th, 2019
mcz
May 19th, 2019
I love minecraft! Such great games. Creativity, building own house and everything. Fun. Love minecraft
georgesr5
January 1st, 2020
I bought this game for my son and it was missing single player/multiplayer features. I contacted support which is a hastle and they have never responded.
jackd154
December 22nd, 2017
Cant get it to even download. It stops download and requires restart of app to start all over. and when it does download its at approx couple bytes / sec. I have no firewall up, and i turned off my torrents, tried on other pc's as well and using cell phone internet so its their end. Thank you for stealing $27 minecraft.net
zingery
August 29th, 2018
It's getting to the point that It'll slowly die off, Sure it was fun while it lasted but now it's just boring. I wouldn't recommend this.
siter3
November 1st, 2015
It is good for problem solving, amount of items, using and crafting items to survive and others which can teach children valuable skills. I would recommend this to all, but there is no parental controls. Servers may have curse words allowed, but most servers have plugins not allowing cursing. Community: non bullying, just a regular community.
murthuzaa
December 31st, 2016
I recently updated my mine craft and it is horrible, I'm not sure which update it is but I hate it. It doesn't let me turn around and all the things in creative mode are confusing and messed up. I really think mojang has overdone it, rather than eliminating bugs they added new ones! I am very disappointed with this update because all their other updates were very nice. When I tried to update another profile it took about 2 hours but other times it took 2 seconds. I hate this update.
kendrar21
August 10th, 2018
I tell you, this game is addictive.
There is NO WAY to stop playing it unless you get bored.
I've been playing since 2013, but I play for 1 hour and a half on the weekends when I have time.
This game is overly creative, constantly coming up with new ideas each month.
Mods and maps are available which is nice!

But, minecraft lacks one thing: more animals LESS mobs.

This game is fun,but just don't play it too much it'll hurt your eyes!
davek40
January 31st, 2014
SCAM! Do not give info to this company.
ameliac8
May 18th, 2016
i recently got minecraft 1.9.4 and I am unable to connect to my friend's servers. They are having the same trouble as well. We have java, but it just wont connect.
I have noticed online this is happening to a lot of people. How do we fix this?
dennyj
June 27th, 2013
I purchased a game from the said website, for my ten year old son and paid 7.23 pds they stated this was a part game and when the remainder was ready would be sent, my son happily played it for one day, now we cannot log in you cannot even log in for new purchase, is is as if they have gone, totally dissapointed because at this moment seems nothing but a scam to get money out of innocent children, who enjoy playing it send their money then nothing, tried all day today to loggin on everything but nothing as if they doent exist but they did to take the money
benjr
September 27th, 2014
Just an awesome game. One of the best ever made. There is a reason microsoft paid $2.5b to buy them out.
rodg
May 2nd, 2011
I recently read a review about Minecraft which you can get from minecraft.net. I had seen several people on sitejabber review Lego or block type of games and never really understood what the hype was all about. Here is a link to the IGN video: Minecraft: I don't get it. http://pc.ign.com/articles/116/1165491p1.html
If you ever played with legos in your childhood, you owe it to yourself to watch this video and see if it is worth a quick download to relive the lego days. Parents with children who play with lego should also take a look at the video and see if it might appeal to your children.

The best part seems to be that people can share their minecraft/lego creations with each other. This guy created a Call of Duty FPS in the minecraft world.

Great indie game that deserves a full heart for managing to amass such a following (700,000 facebook likes to date) in an era of big budget gaming.
michaelc107
July 21st, 2014
It's great complex building sand box , but beware, the multiplayer feature with strangers. And rage ing, plus if little very addicting, and is not good. Burns the eyes out of the skull..
tablef
January 30th, 2011
Minecraft.net is the website for the "Minecraft" video game. Minecraft is based in the UK and has been under development since early 2009. It has a FREE version that is somewhat outdated. And they are selling the beta version at a discount that will enable you to upgrade to the full release for free once it is complete.

A description of the game is at http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki I don't really understand the game but my kids love it. It apparently has a very large following. After playing it for free for several months my kids decided they wanted the paid version. I purchased "Gift Codes" from the minecraft.net website and it went through flawlessly. They accept Paypal and Visa/Mastercard.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I think yes because it takes up lots of your memory and that can slow down your PC sometimes, but it depends what PC you have.

By Murthuza A.

minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft yes it's a legit company are you dumb bruh

By Comic S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Minecraft staff and other customers.

Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Buy it here, or explore the site for the latest news and the community's amazing creations!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Minecraft?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.0
Have a question about Minecraft?