SAFishing

SAFishing has a consumer rating of 1.32 stars from 511 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SAFishing also ranks 355th among Clothing Other sites. The most common issues with SAFishing are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I read before that their customer service was terrible and that quite often people never receive their orders.
  • Please find your straw hats and face shields elsewhere.
How would you rate SAFishing?

“Love my headwear”

Rich S.
4/7/20

I have bought from this company 2 times love my face shields. Never an issue! Head shields are wonderful in warm ot cold weather!

“Awful company do not order from them”

Nahin K.
5/21/20

I read before that their customer service was terrible and that quite often people never receive their orders. I was warned. Due to the pandemic I bought some face shields from them. It has been more than a month and I have heard nothing from them. Their live chat doesn't work, they don't have an email address and their phone lines are cut off. Really dont know how it is allowed for a business to operate, take your money online and have no consequences.

customer service (185) face shields (76) order (416) 30 days (24) phone number (22) 3 weeks (19) sa company (21) 2 weeks (19) 2 months (20) face masks (25) live chat (108) credit card (29)
nahink
May 21st, 2020
blaket28
April 25th, 2020
Attempted to buy some face shields. Problem 1- the day after my purchase the same masks I paid $20/each for were now 80% off. ($4) problem 2- items took over 3 weeks to ship problem 3 - when they did arrive they're not even close to what was ordered and a note was included saying that it was intentional. While I waited I ordered the same type of product from 3 other stores all arrived as described within a few days. I'd give 0 stars if I could
michaelv607
June 3rd, 2020
This is the absolute WORST company to order anything from. They took 2 months to send the product. Then when they did send it, there was a little note that said the items that I ordered were not in stock. Therefore they sent some other crap that I didn't want and included a note to confirm that the order was intentionally wrong. I contacted them and allowed a full business week to respond. No response. You can't email, call, or live chat with customer service. For the love of all that is holy, learn from my mistake. AVOID.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

jamalb21
April 2nd, 2020
Order for items worth 120 $ on 2. 03. 2020 and the shipment never arrived till today, contacted the shipment company and they clearly informed me to contact SA company and once I did, guess what? I was ignored... keep in mind no email to send them your question so you have to wait in queue for a good 45 minutes till your turn come up then ask you one question ORDER number then they disappear.

If you want to request for refund take my advice contact PayPal and open a dispute they will help you get your money back.
monicab274
May 13th, 2020
I ordered the buy one get three. All designs I choose for my toddler were kid friendly. Why today I got my order that I placed back in April and they are all plain black and gray. No dolphins, no hulk, no cartoons or panda nothing. I didn't lay for this black face wear. I'm so frustrated. And then when I try to call or chat no ones available. Who is this company. Are they even legit? Now I have four plain black masks. Not kid friendly or not what I ordered.
bryanc274
May 11th, 2020
I placed an order with your company. They sent me an incomplete and entirely wrong order. They disabled their customer service phone access and instituted an online chat. On three different days I started chats and waited for hours each time only to have my chats answered and cutoff or reset and never answered.

I have yet to have my concerns even addressed. I want a refund and I never deal with this company again. Please find your straw hats and face shields elsewhere.
johnr2337
May 14th, 2020
I placed an order for 8 face shields, the order too 3 weeks to arrive. Once the order arrived it was totally wrong. They included a packing list which was exactly what I ordered, however the 8 shields that were in the box was whatever they could grab and throw in the box. I have emailed them multiple times with no reply. Do not buy from this company. Of the 8 packaged, I think 2 were ones that I actually ordered.
jodir52
August 11th, 2020
Received order confirmation and was immediately charged. The account I created on the company's website has no indication of my order. Phone line is not being used, live chat unavailable, and they are no longer utilizing Facebook chat. I'm willing to change my review if someone contacts me by phone of the status of my order. I may need to dispute the charge on my back account.
ernestot13
April 30th, 2020
I would have to say that they sent order updates often but when I received the order it was not what we wanted or can really use. They don't have an email address that I can contact them and I really don't have time to wait in line for live chat.
Very disappointing. Out of the five masks my family ordered one was right.
And the content that was sent to us is not appropriate for our family of friends to wear.
Really sad
sharisses
April 1st, 2020
So I saw the ads on IG. I thought it would have been useful to my boyfriend for work. I ordered 5 for 20$ right before Christmas (2019) hoping they would come in as a gift. It's now April 2020 & I still haven't received my package. No one will reply to my emails or answer any calls. My card payment already went though like WTF. Waste of $#*!ing time & my Money.
cindih22
June 12th, 2020
We are STILL waiting on the correct items that we ordered back in late January early February. Contacting their customer service is sitting in a chat room for 4 or more hours just so the person can have no idea what their talking about & try to send you to someone else for another 4 plus hours. This issue hasn't been fixed & is ridiculous months later!
chriss2440
July 28th, 2020
Placed an order July 1st, said in the tracking that it cleared Charlotte USA then Toronto Ontario less than 2 hours later which I think is impossible. If it did clear Toronto Ontario on July 14th I live three hours away from there and my package has still not arrived. I've read some bad reviews I think this website is a scam I would not recommend ordering from this company. Buyer beware

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this site save your money

daniellew222
April 30th, 2020
I placed an order for 8 face masks. Being a returning customer I had high hopes for this order but unfortunately I'm very unsatisfied. I received my order today and none of the masks are what I ordered, and they are all the same. I am willing to be patience with the order time but then receiving these ugly ones and not receiving the stickers makes me not want to purchase anything further. I hope you make my order right.
charlesf416
April 29th, 2020
First my order was wrong. Only 2 out of 5 were correct. Product received does not Look like what's on line. If had to guess they made some nice custom gaiters for online display and not actual product that's shipped. Mystery face bonus face shield? The worst possible print you could imagine, no one would wear it in public.
ms1053
June 2nd, 2020
Customer service does not exist. No response for 23 days on my order. DHL held package for 9 days once it finally shipped. Items are made in China. Items are not finished, appear to be cut by a child. Will not order again and will tell others to avoid. Also need to avoid another name they go by Alpha Defense Gear.
pinkl19
June 11th, 2020
Face masks: Takes almost a month to receive. They're not stitched on either end so they just are basically sowing regular leggings material pants and cutting them in chunks, being cheap without reinforcement they will fray in no time. They also sent me a hey we sent you random designs & assumed I was a man sending me 3 camouflage, a weird man face & a British flag. Ok I'm Asian & have no Europe affiliation. They've ignored my emails and messages as well. They should ask if we're ok with their random choosing than picking it themselves then shipping it & saying oops too late. If that's how they do it why do they give us options to pick designs? Total scam, I'm trying to get a refund from PayPal
chanthab1
August 1st, 2020
We never received our order even though it says it was delivered four days earlier. I gave it a few extra days. NOTHING.
Really disappointed since I had planned to use them during a camping trip with lots of motorcycle riding for my younger kids
When I tried their Live Chat... I never got a response. Terrible customer service.
Now I need to go through the process of trying to get a refund.
michaelm4747
May 28th, 2020
Ordered over a month ago and have actually got in touch with customer service 1 time and all they did was lie to me. I still haven't received anything at all from them and now they are operating another website selling same product called
Alpha defense same address but says veteran operated. Don't buy anything from SA or ALPHA DEFENSE
chrisj512
May 16th, 2020
Ordered two of their specials that included 2 hats and 6 face shields. When the order did finally arrive all the face shields were incorrect, hats damaged from being shipped in too small a box and the fit is completely different even though they are the same size. Any attempt to contact customer service is met with a constant run-around so you never actually talk with anyone. There is no email or phone number to use. All responses through messenger and their so called online "chat" is either answered with auto response or never acknowledged or the function is off-line.
jamesd1941
August 15th, 2020
They gladly took my money but almost a month later I still didn't have tracking number. Took 3 days to get someone on chat. They blamed it on DHL losing the package and that their tracking system is broken. The link he gave me says tracking number not found. I asked for a refund and why do you have a tracking number but I don't. Was told a refund will show with bank in 5 to 7 days. We will see.
bogeyb
February 12th, 2020
The person on the phone was not very pleasant - you know the bored, this job sux attitude. My hat ripped at the seems - poor quality and workmanship. They were not able to replace it after 30 days. You know it would have cost them a few dollars to make me happy and I likely would have bought again but now they loose me and many other that read this - more than a few dollars. Too bad for their future - the buffs are pretty neat and seem fine, but, poor service hurts them. Not again, guys, sorry.
ethant31
May 13th, 2020
Same as Michael S. And I am still waiting for my order. This is the card that came with the messed up order. I placed initial order on 3/22/20. Almost 2 month already and because I work at home now I have some time to wait for them to answer the online chat. I try every other day to chat with them half the time it is close to end time for them (6 hour difference) and they either hang up on me or put me on hold for hours. But like I said I have the time. My first 2 attempt to chat with them ended with them hanging up on me. (see below) When I finally made contact with Alex about my original order they wanted me to send back the junk ones? So I asked them if they were going to re-sell the used masks? They finally agreed to re-send my order. 3 weeks had passed, i had a chat with Steven for an update on my shipment. He said it was sent but delayed but in the mean time I can choose 5 masks for him to send by 2-3 day shipping to hold me till my order arrives. NOTHING!

UPDATE: The corrected (so I thought) shipment arrived yesterday. 2 were correct 3 wrong but they were all kiddie size! Plus the somewhat courtesy shipment was not sent, I'm not surprised. Alex said they were going to send 3 blacks and 2 greens by 2-3 days express for my safety while I wait for my order. NOTHING. When I chat with them today they did not know what I was talking about. Put me on hold till I got cut off. They closed down for the day.
UPDATE 5/16/20: Today they changed their Chat format. Now you choose the topic first and it depends what topic you choose the wait is still the same, at least 3 hours and 55 minutes. But look at topic labeled "missing/wrong item" they mention "at least a 24 hours wait" for a reply. I've been waiting at least 2 days now. Will be back soon.
I was planning to wait for them to be online again but I was disconnected and can't go back in. Now I have to wake up early to start a new chat (they are 6 hours ahead of me). A$$HOLE$.
5/18/20 Mon. Morning I open a chat it is now Tues. Afternoon and no answer yet. See picture time stamp.
bradleyc143
July 27th, 2020
As the title says, it's been 28 days since my order. I've made repeated contact with the company and have been asked to be patient, etc. 6 days ago I was told they were being re-shipped immediately. As of today still no masks or tracking info. False promises from company. Be very wary if you order from them. Probably won't get masks. I've chalked it up to $30 lost dollars. I will not purchase from them again or recommend them to anyone.
beverlya122
June 3rd, 2020
Did not get my products. I ordered in March. Tracking information disappeared and was unable to retrieve tracking and order number. Excuses are they dont have anyone working due to COVID, so no live person. The Chat live button is dysfunctional. I will also rate then on FB, and request IG remove their ads. I have left several messages, on IG, FB and here. Suck suck suck. They do not even deserve 1 star, but seeing as I needed to speak my piece this is the result of bad terrible horrible customer service
nickw289
August 6th, 2020
I ordered 5 face masks from this company and it took roughly 3 weeks for them to arrive. Upon arrival two of the masks had severe staining, but were still in their sealed waterproof retail packaging. This company has turned off their phones and takes days to respond to your emails. I've requested a refund and fingers crossed they'll respond in the next year. They clearly do not care about their customers or take pride in the product they sell. They're scum and should be avoided at all costs.

Total scam! You can tell most of these reviews from other sites are probably from people who work from the company. This isnt even accredited by the BBB. Check out all the complaints there.

By Jessica C.