SAFishing

SAFishing has a consumer rating of 1.12 stars from 369 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SAFishing also ranks 366th among Clothing Other sites. The most common issues with SAFishing are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• They disabled their customer service phone access and instituted an online chat.
  • I ordered 5 of these face shields for my boyfriend and I, and when they got here I wish I never would have bought them.
How would you rate SAFishing?

“Love my headwear”

Rich S.
4/7/20

I have bought from this company 2 times love my face shields. Never an issue! Head shields are wonderful in warm ot cold weather!

“Awful company do not order from them”

Nahin K.
5/21/20

I read before that their customer service was terrible and that quite often people never receive their orders. I was warned. Due to the pandemic I bought some face shields from them. It has been more than a month and I have heard nothing from them. Their live chat doesn't work, they don't have an email address and their phone lines are cut off. Really dont know how it is allowed for a business to operate , take your money online and have no consequences.

customer service (149) face shields (57) order (306) 30 days (21) phone number (19) sa company (18) 2 weeks (14) 3 weeks (12) face masks (18) 2 months (14) live chat (74) credit card (20)
nahink
May 21st, 2020
blaket28
April 25th, 2020
Attempted to buy some face shields. Problem 1- the day after my purchase the same masks I paid $20/each for were now 80% off. ($4) problem 2- items took over 3 weeks to ship problem 3 - when they did arrive they're not even close to what was ordered and a note was included saying that it was intentional. While I waited I ordered the same type of product from 3 other stores all arrived as described within a few days. I'd give 0 stars if I could
jamalb21
April 2nd, 2020
order for items worth 120 $ on 2.03.2020 and the shipment never arrived till today, contacted the shipment company and they clearly informed me to contact SA company and once I did, guess what? I was ignored ... keep in mind no email to send them your question so you have to wait in queue for a good 45 minutes till your turn come up then ask you one question ORDER number then they disappear.

If you want to request for refund take my advice contact PayPal and open a dispute they will help you get your money back.
monicab274
May 13th, 2020
I ordered the buy one get three. All designs I choose for my toddler were kid friendly. Why today I got my order that I placed back in April and they are all plain black and gray. No dolphins, no hulk, no cartoons or panda nothing. I didn't lay for this black face wear. I'm so frustrated. And then when I try to call or chat no ones available. Who is this company. Are they even legit? Now I have four plain black masks. Not kid friendly or not what I ordered.
bryanc274
May 11th, 2020
I placed an order with your company. They sent me an incomplete and entirely wrong order. They disabled their customer service phone access and instituted an online chat. On three different days I started chats and waited for hours each time only to have my chats answered and cutoff or reset and never answered.

I have yet to have my concerns even addressed. I want a refund and I never deal with this company again. Please find your straw hats and face shields elsewhere.
johnr2337
May 14th, 2020
I placed an order for 8 face shields, the order too 3 weeks to arrive. Once the order arrived it was totally wrong. They included a packing list which was exactly what I ordered, however the 8 shields that were in the box was whatever they could grab and throw in the box. I have emailed them multiple times with no reply. Do not buy from this company. Of the 8 packaged, I think 2 were ones that I actually ordered.
sharisses
April 1st, 2020
So I saw the ads on IG. I thought it would have been useful to my boyfriend for work. I ordered 5 for 20$ right before Christmas (2019) hoping they would come in as a gift. It's now April 2020 & I still haven't received my package. No one will reply to my emails or answer any calls. My card payment already went though like WTF. Waste of $#*!ing time & my Money.
daniellew222
April 30th, 2020
I placed an order for 8 face masks. Being a returning customer I had high hopes for this order but unfortunately I'm very unsatisfied. I received my order today and none of the masks are what I ordered, and they are all the same. I am willing to be patience with the order time but then receiving these ugly ones and not receiving the stickers makes me not want to purchase anything further. I hope you make my order right.
charlesf416
April 29th, 2020
First my order was wrong. Only 2 out of 5 were correct. Product received does not Look like what's on line. If had to guess they made some nice custom gaiters for online display and not actual product that's shipped. Mystery face bonus face shield? The worst possible print you could imagine, no one would wear it in public.
michaelm4747
May 28th, 2020
Ordered over a month ago and have actually got in touch with customer service 1 time and all they did was lie to me . I still haven't received anything at all from them and now they are operating another website selling same product called
alpha defense same address but says veteran operated . Don't buy anything from SA or ALPHA DEFENSE
davidk1491
May 5th, 2020
I have placed a few orders from SA fishing
... I got everyone of the in a few days .... They even got me my Christmas order that I was late in placing here before time ..... I have only good things to say about them I hate that people are ripping of there idea and designs ..... But keep up the great job .... And thank you
chrisj512
May 16th, 2020
Ordered two of their specials that included 2 hats and 6 face shields. When the order did finally arrive all the face shields were incorrect, hats damaged from being shipped in too small a box and the fit is completely different even though they are the same size. Any attempt to contact customer service is met with a constant run-around so you never actually talk with anyone. There is no email or phone number to use. All responses through messenger and their so called online "chat" is either answered with auto response or never acknowledged or the function is off-line.
ernestot13
April 30th, 2020
I would have to say that they sent order updates often but when I received the order it was not what we wanted or can really use. they don't have an email address that I can contact them and I really don't have time to wait in line for live chat.
Very disappointing. out of the five masks my family ordered one was right.
and the content that was sent to us is not appropriate for our family of friends to wear.
Really sad
ethant31
May 13th, 2020
Same as Michael S. and I am still waiting for my order. This is the card that came with the messed up order. I placed initial order on 3/22/20. Almost 2 month already and because I work at home now I have some time to wait for them to answer the online chat. I try every other day to chat with them half the time it is close to end time for them (6 hour difference) and they either hang up on me or put me on hold for hours. But like I said I have the time. My first 2 attempt to chat with them ended with them hanging up on me. (see below) When I finally made contact with Alex about my original order they wanted me to send back the junk ones??? So I asked them if they were going to re-sell the used masks? They finally agreed to re-send my order. 3 weeks had passed, i had a chat with Steven for an update on my shipment. He said it was sent but delayed but in the mean time I can choose 5 masks for him to send by 2-3 day shipping to hold me till my order arrives. NOTHING!

UPDATE: The corrected (so I thought) shipment arrived yesterday. 2 were correct 3 wrong but they were all kiddie size! Plus the somewhat courtesy shipment was not sent, I'm not surprised. Alex said they were going to send 3 blacks and 2 greens by 2-3 days express for my safety while I wait for my order. NOTHING. When I chat with them today they did not know what I was talking about. Put me on hold till I got cut off. They closed down for the day.
UPDATE 5/16/20: Today they changed their Chat format. Now you choose the topic first and it depends what topic you choose the wait is still the same, at least 3 hours and 55 minutes. but look at topic labeled "missing/wrong item" they mention "at least a 24 hours wait" for a reply. I've been waiting at least 2 days now. will be back soon.
I was planning to wait for them to be online again but I was disconnected and can't go back in. Now I have to wake up early to start a new chat (they are 6 hours ahead of me). A$$HOLE$.
5/18/20 Mon. morning I open a chat it is now Tues. afternoon and no answer yet. See picture time stamp.
kevine280
April 16th, 2020
Like others I here I ordered on 4/4/20 and the shipping date keeps getting pushed back. Was 7-12 or something like that and now their site says possible 30 day delay. Tried Live Chat numerous times and finally got someone. I was on with her for an hour and a half and only got to the point of giving my order number before they quit responding. I paid thru PayPal and logged a complaint thru them. Hopefully they can get me a refund
dinoz5
April 25th, 2020
I've ordered from them in the past, this time will be the last! Long wait on items, which I understand. Sending items that were not ordered to "replace" correct items... UNACCEPTABLE!! Sent patterns that they probably would sell too get rid of old stock instead of ANY of the items I ordered!! No call/email asking if I wanted replacements! And try getting a hold of them..... Don't even bother!!!
jasond458
April 4th, 2020
I purchased the buy 1 get 4 free deal 2 years ago for $20. Now they want $75 for the same deal? Shameful, taking advantage of the situation with thousands of lives at stake. I will do everything I can to steer potential customers away. And the material curls up on the edges after 2 uses, and is thin as paper. Terrible product, and disgusting use of a deadly pandemic to make some money. Shame on you.
ronp261
May 15th, 2020
SA fishing has taken my money on April 10 and still hasn't delivered my items by May 15. I would avoid them as I think they are a scam company because the also go by Alpha Defense for the same product and if you look at reviews its either a terrible experience or over the top fake reviews with nothing in the middle. Avoid Avoid these scammers
melodyh69
April 25th, 2020
Terrible horrible customer service!!!!!!!!!! I waited on live chat for an hour and then when Caroline G came online to help me. She kept saying one moment for 1 complete hour and logged out!!!! Two hours of my day!!! I gave her the order number, told her the ones that i did not receive, gave her the numbers of the 3 that were not sent to me! I even paid extra for shipping and it was not here in a reasonable time frame.
peneloped18
April 23rd, 2020
Their phones are not answered. The chat does not work. They took the $$$ immediately and no. No shipping confirms # in 24-48 hrs. It's been several days. Luckily I paid with PayPal MasterCard so now they will fight for me a refund. Poor communication I'm ok with it being an extra few weeks but no communication makes me think they took the $$ & ran.
bogeyb
February 12th, 2020
The person on the phone was not very pleasant - you know the bored, this job sux attitude. My hat ripped at the seems - poor quality and workmanship. They were not able to replace it after 30 days. You know it would have cost them a few dollars to make me happy and I likely would have bought again but now they loose me and many other that read this - more than a few dollars. Too bad for their future - the buffs are pretty neat and seem fine, but ,poor service hurts them. Not again, guys, sorry.
elissaw10
April 7th, 2020
I ordered products over two months ago, on February 4th 2020. They crossed the border into Canada on February 10th, with no new updates, no attempt to contact me regarding my delivery, and when I tried to get in touch with customer service at SA several times, and they were not able to assist. They would also not issue a refund for products never delivered after over two months post-purchase. The current date is April 7th with no further steps or assistance from the company. I would warn against!
jeffj308
May 11th, 2020
Garbage company. They will give you what ever masks they want to, and toss in a letter saying they know its not what you ordered and will make it right. But they refuse to answer phone, emails, facebook, twitter, support chat and support emails. Currently in a paypal dispute to get my money back. Stay away. I suggest that anyone that is having problems get in contact with paypal or your credit card company and get your money back. Don't wait until it is too late. They also charged me $15 for priority shipping, and it took them 2 weeks to send out my order, and sent it out at a cheaper service.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from these thieves.

magicm12
May 1st, 2020
Single most disappointing order I have ever placed. Didn't get what I ordered. Product is poor quality. Shipping took over a month. Understood delay considering world events. That said, 1st a reasonable hr delay notice, then 72hr delay notice, then 30 day delay notice, then nothing, then "expedited shipping" notice. Meanwhile a survey--random vs. what I actually ordered. The service, the product are garbage. I could have made a better face shield out of my grandma's used underwear!
paulm1741
April 28th, 2020
I ordered 5 masks from SA Fishing in March 2020. A few days after my order I confirmation and a tracking number. When I continued to check the tracking I noticed the masked had stay somewhere in Miami and never left. I tried reporting this to SA Fishing on their chat which said they had over 99 People ahead of me everyday and Instagram account. I noticed on the instagram account they had seen the message and blocked me from their instagram page and Facebook page.

I think they may be a scam company. they have another name they operate under as well since they destroyed this one

By B I.