Review of RoomsToGo

Tel: 1-800-766-6786
internetsalessupport@roomstogo.com

antoniom121
7/28/18

UPDATE: We talked to the store manager (which he also said he isn't the store manager when we talked to him over the phone) and challenged him on that claim when we visited him at the store that same day and he slammed his business card in front of my wife and I. I told him he is incompetent for just knowing about the problem -first he said within this week - then he changed it to "really just today". This has been an ongoing problem for more than a month and his excuse for not knowing was because he was on vacation last week. I told him he was incompetent for not knowing which he replied that his staff is incompetent, his company is incompetent, BUT he most certainly is not incompetent. I have it all recorded on video which will be made public soon. We asked him to call his regional manager because we cannot trust his words - we have been promised both verbally and in writing with manager's initials on paper - but he refuses to do that. We told him that because we have to wait on a 4-hour window for our things to be delivered, we have to take a day off to meet the delivery driver at the house but both times they delivered the wrong items.

It's been over 2 months and I still don't have my complete set. Can someone please get this right? I ordered the Belmar bunk bed with full storage steps. I have the bunk bed but still don't have the steps. Twice they've delivered incomplete items. The customer service department told me that the store location keeps on putting incomplete SKU. Twice I've taken the day off of work because of the 4 hour window of delivery and twice they come with missing items. Please get this right! And I'm sure they will get it wrong the third time because the manager could not understand me or the delivery driver trying to explain to her what i need over the phone. Here is what I need: I need the bottom half of the storage steps AND the flat side of where the steps will go. When facing the bunk bed, I need the flat side on the right, the right side. I have in my garage the top portion of the steps. I've been told before that they will just replace the whole thing and get it corrected that way but still hasn't happened. Please read all the Reviews of Rooms To Go to include the corporate reviews and the Better Business Bureau before purchasing at RTG. Our biggest mistake was NOT researching first before purchasing. The manager told us yesterday as well that we didn't have to buy at their store. Again, all of these interaction were recorded on video and audio. His name is John Lanier -the store manager but not really according to him
Today

karenk146
1/4/18

I bought a living room set and was not informed about the delivery date. I had to reach out to them and they mentioned that it has been scheduled already and not even informed me of the date. They said that their website says it when I placed the order but the website and confirmation email gave a 12-day window. Their CS went around and around about they have communicated and this is how their process works and if I want to reschedule, it will be another weeks away (I already waited 1.5 months since I placed the order). Bottomline, you have to bow down to their delivery date and time unless you are willing to wait another month or so. Take note, I paid the delivery service.

dc95
7/25/16

I bought 6 leather dining from them in 2010. Since they were for our formal dining room which we use only a few times a year, the tearing and cracking we saw were not from the usual wear and tear from use. Of the 6 chairs, 3 are in very good condition, but the other 3 shows cracks and tear at different locations on each chair. I took them to the store manager, and since the warranty was for one year, he could not do anything. But he suggested I send pictures and details to showus@roomstogo.com I followed his suggestion and sent the pictures of the damage. All I got was a note saying that the chairs were out of warranty. I at least expected them to contact the manufacturer and see what they would do since the damages on the 3 chairs were from improper manufacturing and materials.

If all Rooms To Go is going to do is consider the warranty date, then they don't need this special web-site for appeals.

I recommend buying your furniture at Kane's which has a life-time warranty and has been cooperative on my purchases there.

phillipa18
9/12/15

Bought over $2300.00 of furniture. Scheduled delivery for 1st day, a week later. They called a few days out said it would be between 9am & 1pm. Day of delivery at 9:10am they called said they are running late, now between 11am & 3pm. 3:15 I left for my trip. At 4:50pm they called and said their driver finally called in and had 2 more deliveries before mine, probably around 6:30 ot a little later. They showed up and were pissed at me that I wasn't home. Had to wait 2 days before I could call and reschedule delivery and then they said it would be 8 days before they could get back out to me, and no time frame, I had to be home during their delivery hours of 8am to 9pm. I got a full refund and will never walk into a RoomsToGo ever again.

nikkib23
8/10/15

I have been furnishing my homes for 7 years with RTG furniture. All I can say about it is that it all gets uncomfortable. It all wears quickly,and gets beat down quickly. The stuffing of the cushions in all the couches we have had have gotten stiff and flat. Last year we bought an l-sofa. One year later the internal frame ripped apart and popped all the springs. Our extended warranty covered the replacement but it was not without inconvenience. I expect that this furniture that has been in my house for two months now will break in the next year. Our new loveseat is like sitting on a 15 year old spring mattress in the dip. If we didn't have to continue to pay on the furniture we bought a year ago that is now completely different due to poor craftsmanship and a warranty replacement, I would save my money and not buy from here.

Questions? Get answers from the RoomsToGo staff and other customers.

RoomsToGo?