Review of Rock Auto Parts

Rock Auto Parts reviews

sherrys192
4/17/19

My family has been ordering from Rock Auto for several years now and several vehicles. Just like any auto parts dealer there are issues of wrong parts on a rare occasion but they have always been great when there was an issue (as long as you pay attention to their reasonable guidelines). Honestly, in all these years, I can only remember 2 orders having any challenge and we have ordered well over 20 times from them. They are great priced and as long as it's not an emergency you'll get your items within a few days depending on how close you are to their parts hub. They ship quickly so you can get your repairs done in a timely manner. Love, Love, Love their prices! I found them several years ago when a deer took out one of my front side lights. Local auto parts dealers wanted $135 for the replacement light...I found it on Rock Auto for $45. Huge Savings!!! From there, my husband and 3 sons have become fans too! Keep up the Great work Rock Auto!

josephc467
12/3/18

Purchased a DAYCO timing belt set $181.00 had damage on 2 of the idler's. Purchased Sept 23,2018 contacted Nov 20,2018, directed to web site stated order over 30 days old. No further interest by RA; contacted customer service Dayco warranties are processed through the store selling the part. This will make it impossible to use stated mfg warranties. Took my $900.00 order else where.

scottk80
4/5/17

I try to buy all my auto repair parts from rockauto as long as i'm not in a rush for anything because you cannot beat there prices. you do pay for shipping but even with the shipping cost, it usually is still lower than most local parts stores. Plus they offer discounts if you keep buying from them. I've been buying from www.rockauto for about 8 years now. Plus you usually get your parts within a week or sooner

Yes, this is Rock Auto Parts review site. Hope this helps.

By Sherry S.
Questions? Get answers from the Rock Auto Parts staff and other customers.

Rock Auto Parts?