Bb Wheels Online reviews

Tel: 1456781545678
getmywheels@bbwheelsonline.com

dans667
11/22/18

So happy I bought from BB wheels...friendly service, great prices, and quick shipping. One of the wheels came with shipping damage. I called them and they got me a replacement in 3 business days. Amazing.

daves479
8/16/18

I ordered my wheels and incorrectly entered some data. Their team caught the mistake and called me to confirm and ultimately fixed my order. Will order again from BB Wheels!

paulk414
7/9/18

Hello, I have ordered a set of wheels for my truck from bbwheelsonline . I went into their website, searched my vehicle, picked a set of rims that came up under my vehicle, ordered the wheels, had to put my vehicle info in again for the 2nd time at checkout. The following day a gentleman called me and asked me for the 3rd time what my vehicle info was and I told him and he replied, "Ok All looks good". I then was asked to change the shipping address from my house address to a business address, so I gave them the shops address that would install them. So the install shop received the wheels and already had the tires installed and ready for me to bring the truck and have them installed. Well unfortunately when I got to the shop to have them put on, the wheels did not fit. So I then contacted the company, they said they would be willing to return them at a cost because bbwheels sent the wrong bolt pattern, the shop mounted the tires before I got there, so now bbwheels is saying they are used. Well after a very long talk I agreed to pay the money to return them. They then decided on their own free will, that they will just send me wheel adapters to make the wheels fit onto my vehicle.(I NEVER AGREED TO WHEEL ADAPTERS). I have been waiting almost 2+ months now for them to finish helping me out because they have been ducking and dodging my phone calls. So as of now I am paying for $7,000 wheels that do not fit my vehicle and now it is to the point the company is ignoring my calls. If the company would have sent the correct wheels, or if their website would have pointed me to the correct wheels, or if the gentlemen that called me and verified my vehicle could have pointed me in the correct direction, or they could have done some real customer service and owned up to a mishap and corrected the issue the way the customer asked and made the customer happy. But instead I am now paying for $7,000 wheels I can not use on my vehicle.

jamess699
3/11/18

I found a good deal on a set of wheels, only to discover them to weigh twice as much as the wheels I currently own. I assumed they would weigh as much as a normal set for their size (22lbs), but they scaled in at 33lbs each. There was no weight listed in the description, which they later used to blame me ("As you mentioned, we did not give you any indication or promise of an exact weight nor were you desires communicated to us before ordering. ") and slapped me with their default 15% "restocking fee" and shipping costs. I would recommend avoiding their cheap wheels, deceptive policy, and lawyer-talk if you are new to buying wheels.

Tip for consumers: Scan Google for more product information, as BB Wheels will not disclose everything about their products up-front. They also don't list the material of their products nor their country of origin.

nancyc56
2/12/15

I love that there are always things on sale. Everywhere else, there are sometimes promotions, but on here there are a good amount of promotions that are actually useful! I was able to get my husband's lugnuts free with a tire set he needed.

josephd50
12/20/14

My previous tires were horrible. When I tried a set of these, I noticed a huge difference! Not only was the traction much better, but they were lasting longer too!

stephenf25
11/11/14

I needed new lugnuts for my car and after paying what I now know to bea lot in the past, I decided to look elsewhere. I ordered myset and they came quickly! I was happy to return the old ones!

peterl86
10/6/14

My car needed new TPM Sensors and after looking around this site had what I needed. the delivery quick.

markf69
9/6/14

This was definitely a win for me. I live in an area where there's mainly gas stations to take care of my tires. These prices were way better!

Questions? Get answers from the Bb Wheels Online staff and other customers.

Bb Wheels Online?