Review of Rehlat

Tel: +965 22261501
feedback@rehlat.com

loks2
2/2/19

A fraudulent practice and damn care attitude. You will agree after reading this.
1. The commission for booking a ticket is very high and will not show until the last click for payment.
2. Booking shall be confirmed by email then will receive SMS saying booking failed and will ask to call customer care.
3. One customer care executive will talk to you and then make you hold for unlimited time.
4. Call again..and she explained the booking was not confirmed after booking. How did I receive email confirming the ticket!!! Dangerous...and she cut the phone I ask for justification.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Sierra,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Please share your booking details (Booking ID & Registered email address) so that I may check the issue on priority and try to resolve it as soon as possible.

We truly appreciate your business with us and apologize for the destabilizing encounter.

ramezw
1/30/19

I have bought 2 tickets from rehlat , i received a receipt with total amount of money 15056 LE , when i checked the bank account, i found that they took 15480 LE

I called them on the phone , they told me that we wlll check and get back to you.

Then a mail sent to me with the following.

Please be informed that we are charging Fee charged for overall convenience for the services we give for booking online at ease and providing multiple payment options and services.

----------

However , I asked them to state this amount in the receipt which they refused too ( in order to claim from my comapny ) , now my company will only refund me with 15056 and i will pay the difference.

Never ever deal with them again

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Ramez,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Please check your mail as we have explained that it is the Currency Conversion charges, deducted by your respective bank. You can check the same with them as well.

We believe the issue is resolved.

wilfordc10
1/25/19

I booked ticket, thought it was cheaper but then it appeared the cash back karam can only be used 3% what a big scam! customer service is like fish market, they dont really help you. convenience fee of 150 ++?? ticket is cheap but they will all the charges somewhere else! what a cool way to get money from people.

CLEARTRIP is way better! very transparent.

contact me at fordcanlas@gmail.com.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Mr Canlas,

We terribly regret the inconvenience caused.

We tried searching your booking with the available details but could not find any, unfortunately.

We would like to inform you that the Convenience Fee is not a hidden charge and is a service fee charged for booking online at ease and for providing multiple payment options and services.

As for the Karam points usage of 3%, I have mentioned a link below for Karam Terms & Conditions :

However, please share your booking details so that we may check what the issue is and try to resolve it on priority, as soon as possible.

We appreciate your business with us.
Awaiting your reply.

christinet154
1/24/19

I have book my family flight tickets , as per the check out my total fare is AED 5,161.85, but after I have type my credit card datas, it charged me AED 5,471.56 on my credit card.
The invoice is AED 309 lower than the actual funds charged at my credit card.

I demand you to return my money I no longer want to transact with you .
This is cheating. You have hidden charges 309.71
THAT YOU HAVE NOT EVEN INFORMED ME DURING THE TIME OF PAYMENT
I need you to refund my money, Id rather book directly to the airline website.

The fund has been deducted and my ticket is also not confirmed and sent to me.
So therefore, kindly cancel my booking.
this is a very unethical website

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Christine,

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please be informed that Convenience Fee is not a hidden charge and as mentioned, is a service fee charged for booking online at ease and for providing multiple payment options and services.

As per your request, we have cancelled your ticket and processed the full refund.

Kindly let us know if you need our assistance on anything.

naufaln
1/17/19

Guys Please Please don't ever book any Tickets from REHLAT ONLINE. They are very tricky and just doing unethical travelling business.First they will deduct your money and send one email stating "Ticket Confirmed".Next day they will send an email saying your ticket booking is not confirmed,and force you to pay the difference amount (Big difference)to confirm the ticket or refund.I have waited 5 days to get Refund and Because of them Now I have to take a Long route flight to reach my destination by shortening my leave for 1 day. I will report this to the Top management of Rehlat and make sure that they will take stringent action against their Ineptitude Staff.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Naufal,

We really do apologize and regret the inconvenience caused while booking with us.

I Request you to please share your booking details so that I may check it on priority and resolve as soon as possible.

Awaiting Your earliest reply.

Thank you.

anilk69
1/15/19

From yesterday onwards i am trying to reach rehlat customer care no one answer the calls and wrote email to helpdesk , till now no reply . i need to change my international flight ticket date .please support .I received support ticket number from them (298257)but still no response on this.Very poor service.Really difficult to change the flight date

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Mr Anil,

We apologize for the delay in response.

One of our associates has responded to your query. Kindly check your mail and reply accordingly.

Thank You for your patience and immense co-operation.

edmerg
1/15/19

Just helping friend from office which earning very tight money and this Rehlat don't have the decency to answer and no phone to call!! Why such people not working fairly. The guy that you are cheating is only an office boy which the amount he pays accounts for his month salary. Shame on you.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Edmer,

We understand your concern. Please be informed that we had technical issues at the back-end due to which we were unable to confirm the booking. I have informed the same to Mr Asif Yaqoob through FB and also sent the confirmed E-Ticket to the registered email.

We truly regret the ordeal and sincerely apologize for that.

The issue is taken care of. We appreciate your sheer patience and immense co-operation.

mariaj154
1/14/19

I have called them yesterday for changing date of my booking. The agent said I will be receiving email from them, same day. Unfortunately, no response.

I have called the number, no one is picking up the call. I need to book my international ticket immediately and get domestic ticket as well. And ticket prices are getting higher day by day and other schedules are fully booked. I hope they should respond, as what they promised. They said they are available 24/7.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Maria,

We request you to kindly share your Rehlat booking ID so that we can check it on priority and resolve as soon as possible.

Awaiting Your earliest reply.

Thank you.

wenw8
1/13/19

good job. I book a ticket, its very easy and when i check to airline to advance my seat number, i got it!!! thanks and more power

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Mr Wen,

Greetings from Rehlat & I trust you are doing well.!

Thank You for your kind words of appreciation.
We are glad that you liked our assistance.

Should there be anything else, kindly let us know.

anishg2
1/13/19

Best Booking App I have come across. Never had a problem with them since I started using the app as well as the website. Simple and convenient interface. Prompt responses with solutions from the support team/customer care whenever I have contacted them. Overall a great experience and will recommend them to anyone who is searching for a convenient booking platform.

hasanr3
1/13/19

Trustful Airline booking site. Our all company staff's are booking their ticket with Rehlat. Just can't forget their customer service. A quick response like we are chatting live with them. Thank you Rehlat for your good work. Rehlat is the best.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Hasan,

We truly appreciate your business with us.

We would strive to assist you in the best possible manner.

sanjayt8
1/13/19

Until the final page, they claim some different amount and at the end when you put your card details they charge AED 30-40 AED extra without any notice and when you call their customer care executives they just beat around the bush and are not ready to listen.
This was my first and last booking with them!

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Sanjay,

We regret any inconvenience.

Also share your booking ID so that we may check the exact issue and try to resolve as soon as possible.

keshavj2
1/13/19

I AM FEELING CHEATED BY REHLAT!! PLZ STAY AWAY!

I had an extremely frustrating experience dealing with REHLAT. On the final page, they claim some different amount and at the end when you put your card details they charge AED 30-40 AED extra without any notice and when you call their customer care executives they just beat around the bush and are not ready to listen.
This was my first and last booking with them!

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Mr Jha,

We appreciate your patience.

As per the your conversation with one of our associates, I believe the issue is resolved.

Customer Satisfaction is the topmost priority at Rehlat and we would certainly, want you to be our genuine and loyal customer, choosing us for all your travel trips.

alaah1
1/12/19

As per my several deals in Rehlat, I got fast responses and accurate answers for my concerns. In addition I always get fast and easy task performance.
Thanks

marlons22
1/12/19

Its very easy to request to change your timings of your flight and theres no extra charges im very happy to book with rehlat. Thank you

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Marlon,

Thank You for your kind words of appreciation.
We are glad that you liked our Team's assistance.

We look forward to serving you again.

joc86
1/4/19

I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to the management and customer service team of Rehlat Travels especially to Ahmed, the agent who answered my call on December 24,2018 and to Lakshman & Mallikarjun who replied in our mail. My fiancé's mother passed away last December 24,2018. Due to the unfortunate event we made a mistake in booking our flight. We have to cancel the transaction and ask for full refund. It was processed the same day and full refund was granted to us the earliest possible. We wish Rehlat all the success and in our simple way may we contribute as you soar as you helped us when we needed it the most. Again, thank you so much.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Jo,

My condolences to your fiancé' and the family. I am sorry to hear about it.

As much as I would like to thank you too for your such encouraging and wonderful review about the company and the Associates who assisted you, I would also appreciate you for writing such wonderful comments about us, which will obviously help us In reaching us to the heights we would want to be.

It would not be much if I say that it is because of the family we have (Yes, at Rehlat, we consider our customers as family), that has such kind understanding and is such immensely co-operative at times).

We truly mean when we say we owe our success to our customers.

We would love to assist you again on any of your travel trips.

See you soon.!

jainis1
1/4/19

The Best app for Booking Tickets at discounted rates, have been using it for quite some some time now, and have always enjoyed the best customer service,

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Jaini S,

We are glad that you liked our services and thank you for being a part of Rehlat's Family.

We also appreciate your wonderful and encouraging feedback.

Thank You.

mahmouds13
12/27/18

Best portal to book tickets, it's very easy and reliable.
I will book all my future trips on Rehlat only and I also recommend to my friends .

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Hi Mahmoud,

We also appreciate your wonderful and encouraging feedback.

Thank You.

shadis6
12/25/18

Amazing service and care to customers satisfaction, i booked wrongly three non-refundable tickets, the team was supportive to cancel the tickets and make the refund process smoothly. Appreciated..

samundeeswarid
12/22/18

i have book ticket from to chennai to abudabi .i have made payment twice.i am trying to contact rahlat customer care number to address the issue and refund the payment.ii have called bank to esquire regarding the refund.they said rahlat has to reject the payment.please refund the money.
conct me:0564778417

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Esteemed Customer,

We terribly regret any inconvenience caused.

We tried calling you on the mentioned number a couple of times but could not connect unfortunately. Please share your booking details and an alternate number to reach you. I will look into this on a high priority and would try to resolve this as soon as possible.

You can also send an email to help@rehlat.com with all the details wherein an associate would contact you at the earliest.

We truly appreciate your business with us and apologize for such unfortunate encounter.

hershee
12/22/18

Every time I booked with Rehlat, which happens more than three times a week, I always feel safe and satisfied as they always reach out and give feedback/ response to my emails in a swift manner.
Whenever I needed some changes of my flight and refunds they respond right away.
I will always recommend booking in Rehlat since you'll get discounts through their coupon code and KARAM points which are really beneficial.

burhane
12/17/18

booked a flight from Ahmedabad to DXb for Dec 20 2018 i used my debit card to pay they already deduct my money from my account. it says booking is confirmed but later they said we didnt receive your payment and send another payment link for payment & also said that your previous amount will be refunded within 6-7 working days. so i paid one more time from that link just and second payment was successful received ticket also. But its almost 10 days i am waiting for refund & from UAE sector there is no response what so ever Booking id 862217

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Burhan,

We terribly regret the inconvenience caused.

I tried calling you on +971 544626321 a couple of times but could not connect unfortunately.

Please check your mail as one of our associates has responded back. Do let us know if there is anything else we could be of help to you.
We truly appreciate your business with us and thank you for your sheer patience and immense co-operation.

sanaf3
12/14/18

Hi i made a booking via booking id 866299 round trip from dubai to lahore via muscat from 04 jan 2019 to 18 jan 2018. My payment deducted from bank same day. and i was away so couldnot check my email. Rehlat didnt get payment and they cancelled my booking. when i called bank they said your payment has been successfully transferred but merchant didnt collect it. i was relaxed that i have booked my flight. i took leave from office as well and it is very urgent for me to visit pakistan. now bank is not releasing money rehlat cancelled my booking and flight fares has also increased. i hardly managed money to go to pakistan i dont have enough budget to pay more than this. and no other option to book payment. this is a humble request to kindly resume my booking and accept that payment. this is the only option i have to go back to pakistan. please please help me in this matter

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Ms Farooq,

We terribly regret the inconvenience caused.

One of our associates has contacted you through email. Kindly check and respond to it accordingly.

marima
12/13/18

I BOOKED A WRONG DATE FOR MY TICKET I WANTED TO CHANGES THE DATE THE SERVICE WAS SO BAD AND I SPENT ALL MY PHONE CREDITE THEN THEY ASKED FOR EMAIL. I EMAILED THEM SO MANY TIMES THEN THEY SAID SEND US YOUR CONTACT AND NO ONE CALLED ME. ONE OF THEM SWITCH OFF THE PHONE ON MY FACE. THEY DELT WITH ME BADLY I WAS WAITING FOR A WEEK TO CHANGE MY TICKET , THEY JUST SEND ME ONE EMAIL SOI I REPLY FOR CONFIRMATION BUT NO ONE GET BACK TO ME. LOST MONEY CREDIT AND NO RESPECT. I WOULD SCORE THIS EGENCY MINUS 10. BAD SERVICE, WAST OF TIME, WAST OF MONEY. VERY VERY SLOW SERIVICE

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Marim,

We have been awaiting your reply from a long time.
Please let us know if your issue is resolved.

Awaiting your reply.

samers5
12/13/18

Big thanks for Rehlat Team
Solving my problem ticket on time
Special thanks for Ms. Dina & Vani
Good job guys
Thanks
Samer Saad

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Mr Saad,

Thank You for your wonderful feedback.

We believe that the issue is taken care of and resolved to your satisfaction.

Rehlat

Hi ...the same happend to me, so what was the issue is it a fake agent??!!

By Rawan A.
Helpful answer -1

Dear Karim, Greetings from Rehlat. We have over 100,000 customers who book with us. Yes, we agree some of our customers had to unfortunately face issues which we are really apologetic for but be rest assured your details, money and transactions are safe with Rehlat. Rehlat is now considered one of the fastest growing online travel company in the Middle East. In case you come across any type of issue, feel free to drop an email at help@rehlat.com/ message on FB / we are available for you. We are improvising our support services constantly and we thank users like you, who help us to serve you better and keep improvising our services. We look forward to onboard you as our customer. Thank You. Regards, Customer Delight Team.

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear zarina r, Greetings from Rehlat! I really apologies for the inconvenience caused, request you help me with your Rehlat Booking details so that I can check and resolve your issues to the best of my ability. Thank you. Regards, Customer Delight Team

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Please contact us with the following number UAE +971 42944633 (09:30 AM - 9:00 PM). In case you come across any type of issue, feel free to drop an email at help@rehlat.com/ message on FB /TW we are available for you.

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Nisar, Please check your mail as we have sent the confirmed ticket. Do let us know if you need additional assistance. We are here to help. Regards, Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Gia, Thank You for contacting Rehlat. You need to logon to the Airlines' website and while doing the check-in, you can select your desired seat. Also, if you select the Online Check-In option while making a booking with us, we shall do that and complete the check-in and send the Boarding Pass to your registered e-mail address with us. I hope this helps. Should you have any further questions, please send an email to help@rehlat.com. We will be glad to assist you. Regards, Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Azhar, As per our conversation, we have cancelled your ticket and processed it for a full refund. The refund amount will be credited to your bank account within 3-4 working days depending on your local bank. In case of any delay please send us an email to help@rehlat.com for immediate action. Thank you. Regards, Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Rukshan, Greetings from Rehlat! Your ticket is confirmed and we are able to view your booking on Srilankan airlines website. Request you to kindly check your mail for the e-ticket. If you are still facing the same problem, please let us know so that we will check and assist you. Thank you. Regards, Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Saachi, 1. The coupons/ offers listed on our site are applicable on booking done directly on Rehlat website, mweb, & App flight bookings. 2. Coupons don't apply on Jazeera Airways, Spicejet, flydubai, flynas, SalamAir, Air Arabia, & Air India Express. 3. CASHBACK coupon can be used one time only. Please check the terms and conditions while applying the coupon code. Please let us know for which airlines you're trying to apply the coupon and send us the error screenshot to help@rehlat.com so that we will check and get this sorted for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Regards Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Hi Winnie, Greetings from Rehlat & I trust you are doing well! We request you to please share your email address which you have used to make the booking so that we can check and send you the e-ticket. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Regards Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rehlat staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Rehlat