Review of Rehlat

Tel: +965 22261501
feedback@rehlat.com

hozifaa
5/16/19

I booked a flight on their website. It was nearly 12 hours before they contacted me saying the flight was full, there are no seats, we will refund your money within 1 week. It took them a few seconds to take my money but it they need one week to give it back. PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM THEM.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Hozifa,

We regret any inconvenience caused and apologize for the delay in response.

The Escalations Desk have worked on the query and responded through mail. The refund has been processed from our end successfully.

We truly appreciate your patience and kind understanding.

almasr
5/15/19

I purchased ticket from Rehlat.com,I got good customer support.the support was not fast response i was sent email on 8 May,2019 on 2:44 PM I received response 9 may,2019 on 9:42 AM but anyhow it has good response and hoping more fast response than this.I am satisfied.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Almas,

We appreciate your postiive feedback and thank you for being a part of Rehlat's Family.

We are working on improving our services and hopefully, there should be swift response and quick resolutions.

Reach us on help@rehlat.com or through Fb / Twitter for any assistance.

badudze
5/15/19

All my inquiries, and request has been answered and done smoothly. Very professional and polite costumer service. The response is very quickly

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Badudz E.,

bilalh18
5/13/19

Getting great prices and rewards on my booking. Quick customer care service. Hassle free Transaction.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Bilal,

hamede1
5/3/19

I booked through them and sent me confirmation I reached airport find the ticket not there when I called them they said some issue with the booking and the only can rebook if I paid 500 AED.. I ansist not to pay as my money has deducted and I got confirmation and why I should by for thier mistake and the end I book directly with the airline coz I have to travelled I am write my review after 2 month following my r fund which I reach to the point to write this.. plz don't be on my situation and hope to read this review before you book with them.. the problem I have booked with them one time before and was no issue which make me trusted them but now I will never book again with them and hope I will get my money.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Hamed,

We trust you are doing well.

Please share your booking details so that I may check the issue on priority get it resolved to the best of my ability.

shinymolb
4/30/19

I booked my ticket online and received confirmation sms and email. Also the amount got deducted from my account. But in the check in counter the staff couldn't find my booking details with the booking reference I provided. I called Rehlat, one staff assured to call me back and reissue the ticket, another one cut the phone on my face when I was talking about my issue, a complete mess. They later informed me due to me non stop calls that they will refund the amount the next day. It's been more than a week but no progress. Please never ever book your tickets through rehlat. They are the biggest fraud who are also very unprofessional. No proper communication.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Shiny,

We regret any inconvenience caused and apologize for the delay in response.

I have forwarded the issue to the Escalations Desk who are working on it and would reach out to you at the earliest.

We truly appreciate your patience and kind understanding.

You will hear from us shortly.

nermina2
4/28/19

I missed my flight cause of a road accident, and cancelled my flight and I didn't get my money back, and the Rehlat agency says that my flight is not cancelled against the Turkish airline itself who has already cancelled my flight.

I didn't receive any service from Rehlat to pay for it, so how to refund my money back??!!

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Nermin,

As mentioned earlier, the Escalations Desk have responded through mail after verifying with the Airlines.

We are here to help.

Thank you for your sheer patience and immense co-operation.

aamirn5
4/25/19

They will cancel your booking at their own and you will be left no where. Ridiculous customer services

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Aamir,

We terribly regret the inconvenience caused.

As per our telephonic conversation, the ticket has been confirmed and sent to your registered email.
I hope the issue is resolved now.

Please check and do let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We truly appreciate your patience and immense co-operation.

mohameds82
4/24/19

I am happy with rehlat business, am getting fare rates and more passengers, customer services are supportive, (flight cancellation,Reschedule,time changing etc...) trustable and customer supportive, it's my good experience with rehlat team, i will make more passengers for rehlat , thanks for helping my difficulty time rehlat team,

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Mohamed S,

waleeda24
4/24/19

Fantastic competitive prices and multiple options
Excellent and quick customer service
Thanks for working on flights

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Waleed,

Thank you for your wonderful review and great feedback. We truly appreciate your business.!

We thank you for choosing us for your travel trips. We would love to see you again.

Should you need any assistance, please let us know.

abdulr73
4/24/19

One of the best online portal for best fare.i have book flight ticket more than fifteen times.Rehlat offering best fare among online travel agency

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Abdul Razak,

romank73
4/24/19

The best website for booking your tickets and the support team is one of the best.
The Prices are awesome
The only problem is the convenience fee
i hope rehlat team do something in that regard
other then that i highly recommend and encourage everyone to book from rehlat.com

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Roman,

Should you need any assistance, please let us know.

mahendram5
4/24/19

Fair price, great customer support, solve my booking issues within 24 hrs. Promo codes help a lot when price is tight.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Mahendra

We appreciate your wonderful feedback and thank you for being a part of Rehlat's Family.

We are working on improving our services and hopefully, there should not be any destabilizing encounters, whatsoever.

amrl
4/23/19

And I am also the most stupid to buy from thier website when it was cheaper on the airline website because I did not notice that.

And when I wanted to change the timing it was horrible experience, my advice go buy from the airline website directly even it it is 20% higher cost. Believe me!

Why I give them control over changing my booking details? I paid them more for the original ticket, and now they charge me more to change the ticket via email or phone call, while on the airline website you do it cheaper,faster online and you do not deal with stupid customer service agent!

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear AMR L,

Greetings from Rehlat!

I really do apologize for any inconvenience faced while connecting with us. We understand your concern and would like to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Please share your Booking details so that I may check the issue on priority to check what went wrong.

Rehlat
Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Amr,

We regret any inconvenience caused.

We try and find the best deals for our customers.

Kindly be informed that the Date Change or Cancellation penalty fees are decided by the Airlines' and are solely at their discretion. When we receive a request from our customer, we contact the Airlines asking if there is a possibility of the change requested by the customer and if there is, what charges will it incur and then inform the same to the customer.

We understand that sometimes, the penalty is a little higher but as mentioned, those are decided by the Airlines and needs to be followed.
It is a very tedious process for Airlines to reschedule everything on minimal charges which is why most Online Travel Agencies do not accept change and cancellation requests easily although we try to do the needful as much as we can.

However, share your Booking details if there are any queries you need our assistance on.

theresad126
4/22/19

Its my first time to encounter a travel company as responsive as Rehlat. Even the 5 star airline dont have a support team like Rehlat.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Theresa,

simonb169
4/21/19

Seriously, do not book with this company!
Payment was taken (confirmed by EmiratesNBD) but Rehlat continue to deny receipt of payment and maintain that it will take at least 48 hours to check with their team in India.
The customer service representatives continually hung up the phone on me and the supervisor refused to take my call!
This is the most awful experience I've ever had. Essentially, they've taken my money and that's it - no flight tickets, nothing ... absolutely bizarre!
Please, please, please avoid this company like the plague!

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Simon,

We terribly regret the inconvenience caused.

As per telephonic conversation, the refund has been initiated. Please check your mail and reply accordingly.

We truly appreciate your patience and kind understanding and thank you for your immense co-operation.

ramk53
4/20/19

First they charge the whole amount from my credit card in the morning and later in the night they paid the supplier payment from my card without my permission. They said that due to technical issue they did like that and it will refund within 24 hours. Banks and this rehlat fooling us.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Ram,

mohameds81
4/17/19

I'm really confused reading all these reviews. I want to book, but still I'm afraid of being scammed!

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Mohamed,

We understand your concern.

As an online travel agency, who does business with customers through website, we tend to receive negative as well as positive comments. If you look at the reviews, we have resolved all the respective cases.

Rest assured, we have been in the travel industry for more than 4 years and have made many a customers, who still are our regular visitors.

We would appreciate your business with us and unfortunately, if by any chance, anything unexpected comes our way, we shall resolve it at the earliest.

laxmanr2
4/16/19

My booking id 1026376
I have called they sent me a link i chek there i change to my filght from 02/06/2019 to 11/06/2019 they are ask me charging fees me 1700 AED.
Very very scamd

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Laxman,

We hope you are doing well.

We would like to inform you that the Date Change or Cancellation penalty fees are decided by the Airlines' and are solely at their discretion. When we receive a request from our customer, we contact the Airlines asking if there is a possibility of the change requested by the customer and if it is, what charges will it incur and inform the same to the customer.

However, I have forwarded the query to the Escalations Desk who have worked on it. Please check your mail and reply accordingly.

sureshs15
4/10/19

Rehalat shows very attractive cheap price in skyscanner and while price wont change till last step and after filling all details and at last step to payment they add "Convenience Fee" and increase price drastically without proper notification and Grab money....silly way of making money.
None of the offer coupons are accepted...waste of time spending time with this travel booking....Very bad expertise.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Suresh,

I hope you are doing good.

We would like to inform you that the Convenience Fee is not a hidden charge and is a service fee charged for booking online at ease and for providing multiple payment options and services.

It would appear in the Payment page once you add your card details. The reason it cannot be displayed before you enter your card details is that the amount charged as Convenience Fee, depends on the payment gateway you choose and the bank you have your account with.

The amount is then calculated accordingly and added in the total cost of the booking before you click on PAY.
I hope this helps.

As for the Coupon codes, if you are re-directed to our website through Skyscanner, the coupons will not be effective as that is already a discounted price. Please refer to our website's terms & conditions, as it is already mentioned.

However, please share your booking details if there are any further queries to be resolved.

salmana28
4/8/19

Absolutely terrible service, wanted to change my return flight from 14/04 to 21/04.. was sent a link to make additional payment of 280aed which i did within 20 mins and then they tell me seats are sold out and find a new date. however the SEATS ARE STILL AVAILABLE. PLEASE DO NOT GET SCAMMED!!!!.

CUSTOMER SERVICE OVER THE PHONE DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Salman,

We understand your concern.

Please note that with any travel agency or with the Airlines' themselves, the seats are not guaranteed unless confirmed. However, we appreciate your immense co-operation.

The necessary changes as per your request have been made and the E-ticket has been sent to you.

rubye18
4/4/19

I use FB messenger to contact them and received a call from Candida Armstrong. By her name, it speaks for itself. She is the ONE who finally solved my problems. I got a change of date on my return ticket without any fees. So instead of regretful , I became happy. Thanks very much Candida Armstrong. You are really strong woman in your company.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Ruby,

Greetings from Rehlat & I trust you are doing well.!

Thank You for your kind words of appreciation for Ms Armstrong.

mitalib
4/1/19

I have been trynig rehlat contact number since last 2 days and they just keep you on call machine for few minutes and abruptly disconnect it.

There is literally no means to reach the cusomter care though call. My flight has been cancelled by airline but rehlat as not even informed or cared about informing the cancellation to me.

Really a disappointing case, How I will be tortured for refund and other services is another question that is still unanswered.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Mitali,

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

As per our telephonic conversation, we have processed the refund. Please check your mail and do let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We appreciate your business with us and thank you for your sheer patience and immense co-operation.

ma167
3/30/19

I booked two flights from Rehlat - Booking ID 1068939. My flight has been cancelled by the airline according to Rehlat but I have not received the refund yet. I have sent 3 emails and made 3 calls and I am always asked to wait until the airline reimburses me. I have told them that I have to cancel my credit card soon and I need to a refund immediately. It is Rehlat's responsibility to return my money and deal with the airline on their end. I paid to Rehlat not the airline. I regret paying money to Rehlat, and their team has just given me fault assurances and they are not understanding the time and financial crunch that I am under. I will never recommend booking with them. You should rather pick a more reliable site.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Esteemed Customer,

We truly appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the delay in response.

Please be informed that the refund has been successfully processed from our end. Kindly check your email and do let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We thank you for your kind understanding and immense co-operation.

anegehl
3/26/19

I'm glad to testify that rehlat is not scam.
But they need to reinforce their customer service.
Finlay they solved my problem. thanks to the help of Mrs candida Armstrong who really did all her best to secure me a flight and it was successfully confirmed.

Response from Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Dear Anegeh l,

As per our conversation we have sent you the confirmed e-ticket kindly check and let us know if you need any additional help or assistance.

Thank you.

Rehlat

Hi ...the same happend to me, so what was the issue is it a fake agent??!!

By Rawan A.
Helpful answer -1

Dear Karim, Greetings from Rehlat. We have over 100,000 customers who book with us. Yes, we agree some of our customers had to unfortunately face issues which we are really apologetic for but be rest assured your details, money and transactions are safe with Rehlat. Rehlat is now considered one of the fastest growing online travel company in the Middle East. In case you come across any type of issue, feel free to drop an email at help@rehlat.com/ message on FB / we are available for you. We are improvising our support services constantly and we thank users like you, who help us to serve you better and keep improvising our services. We look forward to onboard you as our customer. Thank You. Regards, Customer Delight Team.

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear zarina r, Greetings from Rehlat! I really apologies for the inconvenience caused, request you help me with your Rehlat Booking details so that I can check and resolve your issues to the best of my ability. Thank you. Regards, Customer Delight Team

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Yow, Greetings from Rehlat! Please note that we are charging cancellation/date change fee as per airlines policy only. If you want to know details please check with airlines. Thank You.

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Please contact us with the following number UAE +971 42944633 (09:30 AM - 9:00 PM). In case you come across any type of issue, feel free to drop an email at help@rehlat.com/ message on FB /TW we are available for you.

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Fatima, Apologies for the delay in response. With us, you confirm a seat for an Emirates flight. However, for a specific or guaranteed seat, you need to purchase it from the Airlines' website directly. I hope this helps. Should there be anything else, please let us know. We are here to help. Regards, Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Jefferey, We regret any inconvenience. I have forwarded the issue to the Escalations's Desk who are working on it and would reach out to you as soon as possible. We truly appreciate your patience and immense co-operation. Regards, Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Nina, We regret the inconvenience. We have sent an email to your registered email with us. Kindly let us know the dates so that we can do the needful. Awaiting your reply. Regards, Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Anne, We regret the delay in response. As per the email sent couple of days ago, the refund has been processed and the amount should be credited in 4 - 5 working days. We truly appreciate your patience and co-operation. Should there be anything else, please let us know. We are here to help. Regards, Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative

Dear Nisar, Please check your mail as we have sent the confirmed ticket. Do let us know if you need additional assistance. We are here to help. Regards, Customer Delight Team Rehlat

By Candida A., Rehlat Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rehlat staff and other customers.

Rehlat?