Review of JetBlue

privacy@jetblue.com
2017 Customer choice award

rolandow3
2/11/18

If I could I would give Jet Blue negative 5 stars. My wife and I were flying Jet Blue for the first time on our honeymoon trip. It was one of the worst experiences Ive ever had with an airline. We were traveling to Thailand using 3 different carriers. We were using Jet Blue on the first leg of the flight from New Orleans to JFK and connecting at JFK with a Cathay Pacific flight to take us to Hong Kong.

Lazy Gate Agents In New Orleans at our gate we heard announced that the flight was going to be delayed due to an aircraft maintenance problem. I went to the Jet Blue agents at the gate, identified myself and expressed my concern with making our connecting flight. The agent had already circled our names on the manifest and said that since we had a 3 hour layover at JFK we should be fine. Ultimately the flight was delayed for 4 hours during which time I repeatedly went to the agents to express my concern about potentially missing our connecting flight. They all seemed to have a rather casual attitude about our situation and assured me everything would be fine. After 3 hours I again checked with the flight agent who was now on the phone talking to someone about our situation and what to do. After 3.5 hours they finally started boarding the plane. When we were finally airborne we were over 4 hours late departing New Orleans. The gate agent did very little to assist us.

We arrived at JFK about 20 min after our connecting flight departed. Upon our arrival at JFK we received no support or assistance from Jet Blue. Apparently no one called ahead to inform the Jet Blue agents at JFK as to our situation. This was an unacceptable situation particularly since it was Jet Blue's delay that caused us to miss our connecting flight. The following morning we went to the Cathay Pacific counter and explained our situation. Cathay Pacific required a $600 fee to re-book me and my wife. I called Jet Blue and spoke with a representative while we were working with the Cathay Pacific agent however we still received no useful assistance from Jet Blue.

I had hoped that the Jet Blue agent in New Orleans would start working this problem much sooner. Had the agent had acted sooner there could have been a solution to the problem and we may have made our connecting flight.

Problems with Jet Blue
Lazy Gate Agents
Poor Customer Service
Lack of Concern for Customers

This was the first time that my wife and I flew on Jet Blue and this experience was very poor. I would hope that any future flights on Jet Blue would be better.

maryw309
10/9/17

More room for your legs, in-seat videos and pleasant hostesses for your flights. We've found flights to be on time and the pilots very personable.

jd238
6/21/17

I travel often in this airline and services before boarding and ending of the trip it is always a pleasure. attendance staff care all the time of your necessities and if you want more snacks or drinks they are more happy to give you more.

taraneej
3/15/17

This is my favorite airline. The seats are comfortable and I absolutely love the blue chips! The 5 stars are for the blue chips. con: it got a little more expensive and they don't really include any baggage in the bare fare any longer.

angelak52
12/11/16

Affordable and I felt safe

nancys25
9/20/16

Jet Blue is my first choice in choosing an airline. Why? The seats are extremely comfortable, the flight crew for the most part are courteous as well as the ground crew. I have only had a few problems that have come up, delayed flight for one which is either due to weather or mechanical problems.

jamess444
8/6/16

Always worth it to buy extra room seats and only $35

TV make any flight go fast

daphneyp
6/12/16

Love flying with jet blue. Great leg room . The crew is awesome . Always find the flight I want to burbank at great price.

michaell190
4/9/16

Best airline in the USA by far!!

zeidaj
3/7/16

It is horrible that JetBlue together with other airlines have not lowered their Florida airfares considering the decline in oil prices. We always flew JetBlue. Prices are higher than same time last year plus customers still have to pay for checked luggage. Shame on them!!! We'll be driving this year as many others will.

aliceb83
2/24/16

I prefer Southwest to JetBlue because JetBlue consistently has had higher prices and the service is the same

nancyl79
2/7/16

I place them just behind Southwest so they are #2. My problem is they do not fly where I go to most of the time.

andrews179
1/16/16

JetBlue provides first-rate service, particularly for travelers like me with disabilities, on my frequent flights in and out of Boston. It stands in sharp contrast to other US airlines, most of which are abysmal.

laureni5
8/11/15

They are the best

sm682
7/3/15

JetBlue used to offer great prices and uber-comfortable human- size seats. Now, pricing is in line w/ all the rest (and, we are learning why-collusion), and seats have been changed to the narrow squeeze found in the other "Big Boy" carriers. Buying "extra room" only buy you the ability to drop your tray table without slicing your gut (just like the others), not any normal size width in a seat.
So, sorry JetBlue, you are no longer my first stop when shopping for flights, you are just part of the ordinary (and miserable) pack.

walterp13
5/18/15

Once they were great, then they were fantastic, then they were bad, now they are average. The only redeeming quality that they have is great seats. Their awards program is the pits. I no longer bother with it.
Delays? Part of their "service". They like to keep you waiting. Thus they hope to make themselves more desirable.

whitneys17
5/9/15

Jet Blue is a great discount airline. Their affordable flights are great to get you where you want to go at an affordable price. Bring your own earphones and you can watch tv or listen to the radio while in flight. Seats are cozy but comfortable. Air attendants are warm and kind. An inflight soda and snack are free.

billyk15
4/16/15

Jetblue is one of the best airlines! They have fantastic customer service and definitelty are not just about jamming a bunch of people into a flight.
Gotta look for their yearly flight around the globe pass.

anonymousa34
3/30/15

I travel through JetBlue almost everywhere I go, it is the best airline to go through. I have also tried their getaway packages, great options available! I do wish they had more destinations but still a great airline.

laurap48
3/29/15

Jetblue does have limited airports they use, however if they are going where you need to go they will ALWAYS go there for a cheaper price. One time I got to the airport earlier than I needed to be and they said that they had an earlier flight if I wanted to go on that one with out paying anything extra. The flight that they offered us was actually a more expensive flight which is why I choose the later flight and they also gave us the extra leg room seats. I would say that this is really a company that goes the extra mile for it's customers.

joei9
1/30/15

I love to fly jetblue. Unfortunately, I find that 99% of the time they experience delays and my life is affected by this, but over all, great customer service and clean, new planes.

paulaj14
1/29/15

Jet Blue is good if you just want to get there. There prices are great, but you have to sacrifice somethings, and they don't go everywhere I need to go

paulm170
12/24/14

Their site is decent and I enjoy searching on their site.

morganm30
7/23/14

I fly with JetBlue every chance I get! They're consistently on time, allow a free checked bag, have a great staff, comfy seats, and in-flight entertainment.

The one time my flight was delayed for 4 hours, they ended giving everyone a $100 voucher and giving everyone snacks at the terminal. They went above and beyond here, and I really appreciated it.

mannyh
5/1/14

Love flying JetBlue and try to fly them whenever possible - just seems like a less stressful, nice experience.

Their site is decent and I enjoy searching on their site.

Wish they had more of a feature to find inexpensive fares. Also wish they had specials for people who are flexible in their destination --- that would be a fun feature.

In general, their site is a pleasant experience!

Questions? Get answers from the JetBlue staff and other customers.

JetBlue?