Raffaello Network reviews

customerservice@raffaello-network.com

dijanal1
1/18/18

18/1/18
I was a little hesitant about the web site because of the bad reviewers but I got my order in a week it is original and and I'm very happy with my new shoes and very happy with the service! Thank you Raffaello

yevhenk2
1/16/18

Thanks a lot for Raffaello-Network team for great work they have done.Today I received my ABSOLUTELLY AMZAING Alberto Guardiani shoes!
Original,exactly like at the picture in internet!
Highly recomending Raffaelli Network for people who appreciate highest quality of goods and stylish look!
Cheers!

popescus
1/12/18

Hello,
I prefer to shop online but it is the first time that I am writing a review. I just want to say that after I ordered my bag I started to read all the negative comments and I tried to call them to make sure that everything is ok, without any success. I was disappointed but in less than 30 hours I received my bag at home without any issues, the product is not fake and got it so quickly!

stefanb29
1/12/18

Everything was just great and fast. They reply to all my questions and concerns regarding to my order. Good value. The service is above and beyond expectations. Thank you!

mariem155
1/8/18

So many negative reviews still waiting for information on an order placed on 27 December
Have been assured by pay pal if I don't receive my item before 17 January I will get my money back
Will be scrutinising my purchase if it comes and will send it back if it is a fake

amandaa116
12/27/17

I bought a Fendi slip on, they charged my credit card and now I can´t even open "my orders" tab on the website cause it doenst work, neither received any email confirming the order, now Im trying to get in contact with them but not getting any response. This thing coast me 490 E. I want my money back!!

jasonn65
12/20/17

bought a pair of shoes, it took them over a week to ship them out.
They only use DHL and DHL failed to deliver the package to me 2 times. Called DHL multiple times about regarding this issue. The delivery address is commercial address so we get all kinds of mails from USPS, UPS, FEDEX everday but DHL. So there is nothing wrong with the address. Contacted seller to take the package back since it's still in DHL's possession and issue a full refund back. All seller's response is contact DHL to resolve the issue because it's not their problem. Are you f**** kidding? After I told them I called DHL multiple times about this matter All I hear from them is keep calling DHL. I decided to get a pair from other reputable seller(ssense.com) after DHL's failed delivery attempt on day 2. Boom I get a tracking# after day 1. And they're using FEDEX to ship their items out which is much more reliable shipping carrier than DHL. People stay away from this business. I know it was my fault for not doing enough research before I placed the order from this place but these guys rafaello network is complete S***. Very shady tried calling them so many times by using toll free number website and they never pick up.

sb247
12/17/17

I do not like writing reviews and this is the second product review I have ever written. After seeing the large number of negative reviews, however, I felt compelled to share my positive experience.

In general, I do not believe in reviews anymore. Two years ago, I spent a week in an Italian hotel, which turned out to be really bad despite the fact that the hotel had more than 200 positive reviews on TripAdvisor and only two negative.

Anyway, I shop online regularly because I live in a small city and there is nothing here except Macys and Sears. I ordered a Save the Duck jacket from Raffaello Network on November 28th. The jacket was shipped on November 30th and arrived next day, December 1st, from Torino, Italy. It was exciting to track the packet online to see how it crosses Western Europe and the Atlantic in less than two days. At the same time, November 28th, I ordered a sweater from Saks Fifth Avenue. It took Saks 4 days to ship the sweater and 5 more days to get it delivered. The Raffaello Network delivery was amazing given that it was overnight and cost only $13. I use DHL regularly to ship to Europe and every time I pay more than $100 for a standard (not overnight delivery) for smaller packages.

The Save the Duck jacket was lovely but small. The return was smooth and fast. I printed the shipping label, scheduled a pickup with DHL and the package was gone. Two days later, it arrived in Torino, and five days after I have shipped it, I got my money back. To put things in perspective, lets compare Saks with Raffaello Network: I had to return the Saks sweater too. Both orders were placed on the same day. By the time I received my Saks sweater, I was able to receive the jacket from Raffaele network, return it and get my money back. To return the Saks sweater I had to go to the local post office, the Saks rerun travelled a week to their warehouse (which is not in Italy by the way) and I do not know how long I would need to wait to get my money back. Forgot to mention: the Saks return cost $9, whereas Raffaellos was free.

In sum, everything was well organized, smooth and effective. This is exactly what I would expect from an online retailer.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello S.B! Thanks for your kind feedback and for setting the record straight! Our service is relatively fast and much cheaper than most online retailers. We do value your business and wish you a merry Christmas!
mendic
12/14/17

Terrible !!!!

I bought some shoes 3 weeks ago. After a few days without any feedback, I started to try to contact them and ask for the status of my order. No replies. Nothing. Phone numbers dont work either. Unbelievable service ! Then, 3 days ago I got an email apologizing for the delay and and saying that they had to backorder from another boutique and that they would ship it by the end of this week.
Now, Ive received another email saying that the item is no longer available and the order has been canceled.
At the same time, on their website, the exact same item is still listed and available for anyone to purchase !!!!!!!!!!!!
Worst of all, Ive no idea how to, at least, get my money back !!!!
Order number 1078280

EDIT: Only after posting a review here I got a reply from someone who apparently knows what is doing. Anyway, Maxime G asked me to reply via private message but I dont see any option for that. How should I do that? How should get in touch directly with Maxime G ??

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Dear Mendi, we are sorry for the bad experience you had. As I mentioned several times on this page, we work with suppliers and unfortunately it is impossible to be 100% sure of the product's availability. We tried to backorder your shoes at 2 different suppliers but it was sold out at both. Golden Goose shoes are highly requested, and it is very difficult to locate them, especially during Christmas season.
I can assure you they are no longer available, they were being displayed because of a technical glitch. I have now removed them.
I see you paid part of this order with a store credit (the balance was to be paid in cash upon arrival).
Do you want us to reactivate the store credit or do you prefer to get the money back?
Please answer via private message.
lisas514
12/7/17

No one responds to emails/calls/chats, but they responded to my previous negative review 7 minutes after I posted it! Please cancel order: 1092331.
You asked me to send you a private message, but I sent quite few and none got answered. Please cancel order: 1092331.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Lisa, we are overwhelmed because of the Black Friday week and we haven't managed to handle all of your requests yet. These are exceptional circumstances and do not reflect at all our normal service, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

If you send me a private message with the order number I will give you more information about its status.

Best regards
paulc336
12/6/17

Unfortunately I have to agree with the other reviewers. I placed an order for a AI RIDERS ON THE STORM hoddie over the black Friday weekend (25th Nov) for my sons xmas present as it was cheaper on their site than others. I chased up on 1st Dec as I havent got any booking confirmation. I received a reply stating that the order began processing on November 27 and
It usually takes 2-3 days, and sometimes up to 10 business days depending on demand. Then on 6th Dec I got told the order was not in stock and it was cancelled. This has been a total waste of time, I will now have to buy with a different retailer and at a more expensive price than what was being quoted on 25th Nov when I THOUGHT I had purchased it with Raffaello. . Reading the reviews this happens on a number of their orders so beware

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Paul, we are sorry for this unfortunate experience. Please understand we are intermediaries between luxury boutiques in Italy and customers all over the world. When a customer places the order online the item codes are entered into the system. Some items are with us and ready to ship immediately, and others we must backorder from the licensed boutiques with whom we work.

Unfortunately the boutiques' inventory is not 100% reliable and sometimes discrepancies can occur, especially during the Black Friday week with all the orders we receive.
The product is shown as available but then, when we order it for our customer, the supplier reply they are sold out.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard on this issue to fix it and avoid this kind of situation in the future.
Please contact us in case you should decide to re-order, we will do you a 10% discount.
kostasl3
12/4/17

i bought a pair for 98euro and they told me it was not available after i've payed them... then the same time the pair re appeared on their site for 252euro... huge frauders stay away

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Kostas, I am sorry for the bad experience but I have the feeling you got the wrong idea. I would like to look into this matter and I would appreciate if you could send me the item code or the link to the product page. I think there must be a technical issue somewhere.
jonh103
11/30/17

There is no way it should take so long..sometimes even weeks to confirm if a product is available. There is no way it should take so long to get in contact with customer service just for them to be rude and unhelpful. There is no reason for not being proactive and keeping customers in the loop of there orders. PISS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PERIOD!!!

This just leads me to believe the business is ran $#*!ty or the company needs time to produce A FAKE product of your order....How long does it take for you guys to make a FAKE product? stop trying to cover it up with this "we are intermediaries between luxury boutiques" crap and just say you need all that time to produce a high quality FAKE!

You don't even deserve a 1 star rating but unfortunately that's the lowest we are allowed to rate.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Jon, I am sorry you are reacting like this, locating products can be very complicated and so, sometimes, it can take more than a week. We apologize for that but that's the only way we have to find the goods. For your information, selling replicas is a crime here in Italy, we are a legitimate Italian company and we have been in business since 1998. You can therefore be reassured as far as the quality of our products is concerned.
madst2
11/24/17

I just ordered a lanvin sneaker size EU 41. and have waited 4 days for a tracking number. and i still wait. I just read some reviews and found out that it has happend for a lot of people, so im now sitting hear on a black friday, and could have ordered it from another website. Get ur game up Raffaello

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Mads,

we are intermediaries, when you place an order on our website we then need to backorder the product to a shop with whom we work.
It takes us days to receive the product. Your order will be shipped as soon as we get the shoes and you will receive an email with the tracking number.
evay7
11/23/17

I placed an order but I didn't received any confirmation, how can I even check whether it went through or not???

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Eva, can you please send me a private message with your order number so that I can check for you?
kafirk
11/22/17

Forget this online store. I ordered an item from them and the transaction went smoothly. But after 1week of waiting wondering whether they already shipped my order, I received an email informing me that the item is no longer available. Apparently their internal system cannot recognise when an item is already sold out. This was suppose to be my first time buying from them and sadly, my last. It's so troublesome that they have to refund back the amount to my PayPal account, PayPal will refund to my card issuer and it will take ages before it gets credited. Never again.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Kafir, we are sorry interPlease understand we are intermediaries between luxury boutiques in Italy and customers all over the world. When a customer places the order online the item codes are entered into the system. Some items are with us and ready to ship immediately, and others we must backorder from the licensed boutiques with whom we work.

Unfortunately the boutiques' inventory is not 100% reliable and sometimes discrepancies can occur.

We do value your interest in Raffaello-Network.

Kind regards,
agnesw15
11/22/17

i placed an order, they charged me on the card, but i never receive any kind of confirmation. When i was thinking the fault is on my side, which i might have input something wrong. i tried all method of contacting this company, but there are none response what so ever? There are so many bad reviews that got me worrying. Am I suppose to just wait here and see if it delivers???

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Agnes,

I have done a research in our customer service database and found your emails, I will reply to you from there.

Best regards
kamrank9
11/8/17

Over the past 3-4 years i have placed a total of around 8 order with Raffaello Network. Out of them 8 order, 7 have been cancelled due to items not being available and on the one occasion i did receive my order, the wrong item was sent. Absolutely disgusting service and attitude displayed by staff (Dawn Mewis in particular) who are not even willing to provide any assistance or explanation.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Kamran, I am very sorry for everything that happened. Can you please write an email to customerservice@raffaello-network.com putting in the Subject ATTN MAX so that it will be assigned to me directly? We will find a solution together for the wrong product.
alainx
10/31/17

I got my hogan sneaker today, Im very happy and satisfied... the delivery is very fast, I got it one day earlier... Thank you again... looking forward to make more order...

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Alain, thanks for your kind feedback.

We do value your business!
snj3
10/10/17

Forget even getting to order from here.. which I NEVER will and here's the reason why.

The Customer service is beyond sad?( my 2nd experience via the chat option).

The customer service rep(Max-as was displayed) had the audacity to say..""Please be patient and nice..your not the only customer online""..!! the reason being I waited for a couple of minutes and did not get a response .and as any anxious customer checked in to see if they read my email.

This was my second saddening experience with them and through the customer service (chat option).

Sadly youve lost a customer .. YOUR LOSS- NOT MINE!!

Please treat your customer well. PERIOD!

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Sn, I wish to underline that I have answered to all your queries via chat. You started your chat very impolitely with " ?? anybody there". You didn't even bothered to say "hello".
It's true, I took several minutes to answer to you but I was busy with other customers. It was uneccessary to start writing "?? hello". This is very rude (at least in my opinion). And this is why I wrote "You are not the only customer online so please be nice and patient " Being a customer doesn't allow you to treat the customer service attendant like servants. We are human beings too and deserve some kindness. Arrogance and rudeness are not tollerated in my service.
decharlied
9/18/17

I got my order ( prada shoes )last saturday . Those are pretty and not fake , I love them . But actually , the size is too small for me and I did return it .I ordered another one (bigger size) .
I don't know what is the problem I can't sign in this website Raffaello-network.com anymore .I can do with my phone and on notebook.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Decharlie! Could you please contact our Customer Service so that we can understand what is the issue exactly? https://www.raffaello-network.com/english/contact-us.php
georginam7
9/1/17

I was a little hesitant about the web site because of the bad reviewers but I got my order in a week it is original and and I'm very happy with the service! Thank you Raffaello

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Thank you for setting the record straight Georgina, a lot of people get the wrong idea of our business because of some bad reviews, that are not always totally fair and true to the facts.
danap41
9/1/17

Genuine products for sure! No fakes!
Good prices
Quick answers
Fast delivery- 3 days from order to delivery in another european country.
By now, I'm their customer!!

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Dana! Thanks for sharing your experience. We really value your business!
aurimass1
8/14/17

Worst company ever. Ordered armani slippers for 70 euros and returned it to them, i got back 34 euros and they assistants are as rude as never. Dont even think about buying any stuff from them, you gonna regret.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Aurimas,

please send us a private message or an email with the order number so that we can help you and give you a clear explanation.
adnaanh
8/10/17

i have ordered £102 emporio armani jeans and i have now checked to see the status of my delivery and it says ITEM MISSING in red writing and i am not recieving any feedback from raffaello to help me with my purchase even though i have emailed, called and texted them.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Adnaan, we sincerely apologize for what happened. Please understand we are intermediaries between luxury boutiques in Italy and customers all over the world. When a customer places the order online the item codes are entered into the system. Some items are with us and ready to ship immediately, and others we must backorder from the licensed boutiques with whom we work.

Unfortunately the boutiques' inventory is not 100% reliable and sometimes discrepancies can occur, especially during the Summer when most of the boutiques have reduced staff.

Dear Nayna, Andrew, Michael and Alexandra are absolutely right and I confirm their answers. I sent you an email on friday. One of your orders is shipping out today. Best regards

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello Fatima, I have replied to your review. May I have your order number to give you further information?

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello! We always send a confirmation email. Maybe there is a problem with your email address? May I have the first name and the last name you used to place the order?

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello Reet! If you give me your order number I will be pleased to help you and give you further information on your order status. Kind Regards

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello Christopher, all of our products are 100% genuine and come from licensed distributors. They are dispatched in their original package and with their tag and/or authenticity certificate.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

All of our products are 100% genuine and come from licensed distributors. They are dispatched in their original package and with their tag and/or authenticity certificate.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello Olaide, we are a legitimate Italian company based in Turin, we are in business since 1998

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

My experience 3-5 working days if the transaction is smooth. Maxim Is 8-10 working days who is rather rare

By G S.

Hello Martha, these orders depend on the Spanish service. According to what I see, you didn't provide the right information. I am going to cancel the orders

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello Tea, the order was shipped on the 5th of December with DHL, an email with the tracking number was sent automatically to your email address.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Raffaello Network staff and other customers.

Raffaello Network?