R43DS.org

R43DS.org has a consumer rating of 2.2 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. R43DS.org also ranks 10th among Video Game Accessories sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 16.7%

• Answered all of my messages quickly (and I sent one probably every 3 days or so) and had great customer service.
  • His cards were shipped 3 days after he ordered, and mine were sent 4 days after I ordered, and mind came in sooner.

• Their brazen lack of customer service is appalling!
  • 2 weeks went by and I have not had any information whatsoever.
How would you rate R43DS.org?

“Very pleased”

Isaac L.
7/17/20

After reading many bad reviews I was sceptical, especially when it was a buy one get one free deal. They were slow to ship and accept payment, but overall was delivered in about two weeks for a VERY good deal. Great product!

“Charged my card immediately, never shipped product”

Bart S.
7/14/20

Avoid them -- it looks like a scam. They charged my card immediately, then never sent the product. Four times trying to contact them, they responded only three times, very slowly, with the same canned BS message about how they've had problems, but everything is OK now and they'll be shipping in two weeks. I had to challenge the charge, they did not dispute the chargeback with Visa.

customer service (9) 2 weeks (5) order (68) not buy (5) 3 days (4) 4 days (5) 5 stars (3) 24 hours (3) 3 weeks (4) credit card company (3) awaiting shipment (15) package (15)
isaacl71
July 17th, 2020
jacquesc16
October 11th, 2018
Hi just to reassure everyone. This site is not a scam. I finally recived my card from them. Order 29th of august received today 10th of October. Let say it took near 7 weeks.
Customer service are hit and miss but do reply to enquiry eventually.
Just be patient it will come. I am posting picture of the product received.
So not a scam at all.
andrewp122
January 24th, 2017
I would have to agree with Ernest below, there must have been an ownership change or something similar. I got my order in two and a half weeks, which is pretty quick considering it was coming from China and I made the purchase the week before Christmas. Exactly what I ordered, no credit card issues. I would absolutely recommend them. Answered all of my messages quickly (and I sent one probably every 3 days or so) and had great customer service.
bens226
May 6th, 2018
Can't give these guys enough praise for their helpful customer service that walked my son and I through the entire purchase. We had replies to our emails sometimes within minutes and they were very helpful even after the fact when my son and I were confused with the setup steps. Steve there walked us through everything step by step and made sure we were up and running before he left for the night. Highly recommend them. I bought a similar product from another store that ended up not working and they would not even reply to my requests for help or assistance whereas these guys were great - even before we gave them any money.
marks598
January 31st, 2018
Have not had any problems with this store and have ordered from them 3 times in total. Each time i received exactly what I ordered without any hassles. One of the 3 packages took somewhat longer to arrive (around 18 days) but the issue was with customs and not with the shop. I recommend them to my friends regularly and have no heard of anyone having any major issues whatsoever.
jamesa435
April 30th, 2018
Just received my Sega Saturn Modchip from this shop. I ordered on April 23 and received the package on Friday April 27th. They were very helpful when I was asking questions and even helped me through the installation of the saturn chip when I was confused about which cable to use with my Saturn. Overall it has been an excellent experience and I have shopped at other sites that sell mod products and most of them don't even bother to reply or if they do, their emails are short and not very helpful. I would recommend r43ds.org to anyone looking to mod their systems.
jonahhf
April 11th, 2017
I had like a million questions before I ended up actually buying and each of my emails was responded to within a day at most, and a lot of the time is was just a few hours. A far cry from the non-responses most of these type of sites seem to be known for.

Once I got my card I was putting the wrong kernel on it, and I had to ask for help, and just as quickly as before I placed an order they responded and helped me out and let me know what I needed to do to make it work.
aidanm25
February 23rd, 2018
Great price and excellent communication. Any queries I had were answered quickly and resolved. The cards I got work great and kids are happy.
nicks148
October 25th, 2016
They must have changed shipped methods or something because I ordered on October 10th and my Buy 1 get 1 free R4 3DS cards were in my mailbox on the 14th of October. They shipped from NY and I am extremely happy with both the product and the quick shipping. I don't know if they changed some shipping methods or they now ship from the United States, but 4 days is hell-a-fast! The cards work as advertised and I even asked them to load all the firmware files on the micro sd for me and they did just that.
mikel420
January 2nd, 2017
Extremely good service! Very quick delivery from China (1 week to the UK). And very responsive to messages! Would be more than 5 stars if that was possible! Would recommend to anyone! Thanks again r43ds.org!
damonc26
November 6th, 2016
The customer server is awesome... they responded back to me asap and helped me with my problems. You will be lucky if someone even responds back if it were the other sites. I'm in the USA, i bought a Gateway3DS from another site, it took over a month and a half to get it. I bought from R43DS on 2 different occasions and i got my stuff in 2-2.5 weeks. I strongly recommend buying from these guys, they are good.
balintb
April 27th, 2017
The shipping as described by others earlier is a bit slow, but they are friendly and helpful. The product is first class, works great.

Tip for consumers: I can recommend this site, they have quality products.

ernestt13
December 7th, 2016
Maybe new owners or something because the reviews below just don't make any sense. Before I bought my Sky3DS I had a bunch of questions and the longest I had to wait was 1 day for a reply and most times I was getting replies within the hour - and I sent like 8 or 9 emails in total.
Once I did order they took payment the same day and shipped the order 4 days later. Package came from Buffalo, NY and I had my Sky3DS card in 3 days. 1 Week from the day I ordered and i had the card in hand. Perhaps
masonn5
March 3rd, 2016
I have bought two cards from them i agree they do take longer then usual last time i ordered mine they said it would be here in 7-11 work days it took 15 but that was in the Christmas rush i asked them about it and they sent me a message no more then 15 mins later this time they said it would come in 1 or more work days it came in 2! And id like to remind people be patient it has to fly here and about the 24 processing your payment delay 1st off its manually done and if you ordered from 2:00 on they were probably off work by then because they are three hours ahead of us. i rate them 5 stars and tell a friend to order at this site but thats my opinion
jaxs5
June 19th, 2017
I put my order on June 3rd 2017 I receive in my united state mailbox 6/18. I am happy with the r43ds site
adamp70
December 21st, 2016
Was a bit iffy ordering from a place I haven't before. I got my R43ds cards. Woo hooo.
They were very responsive with any emails I sent them and I will defiantly be getting any cards I need from them now on! Thank you
sebastienb1
February 9th, 2015
Guys, calm down! And please, take time to come back and post if the site resolved your issue.

For me, it went like this. I ordered a card on December 25,2014. Then, on February 4, not having received anything, I googled and found this review site. I was scared that my money was gone! But it wasn't...

I immediately wrote an email, using the form on their site, and politely asked for a status. The following day, I got this message "I have arranged to have another order sent out to you, from our Canada warehouse - which went out for you yesterday. You should receive it in about 5-9 working days."

And today, February 9, guess what? I received the card.

So, I'd say give it some time. Shipping from Asia can be long, delayed at the border, or get lost. If after a reasonable delay (I'd say approx 6 weeks) you have no news, just send them a message. It worked alright for me. I hope this helps other customers.:-)
jamiec39
June 15th, 2015
I recommend this company and their product. They kept in touch with me whenever I had a problem. They did right by me I'm sure they will do right by you. You just have to be patient on the arrival since it has to go through customs. Jamie C
randyl20
May 8th, 2015
I've ordered from here twice, and both times have received my product. I think a lot of people are posting a review and not giving it enough time for the package to arrive. My first package arrived to me in about 10 days or so. The second time I ordered, which was about 3 months later, the package took almost 20 days to get to me. Not because it was shipped late, but because that is how long the post office and customs took to sort the clearance of the package and get it out for delivery.

When speaking to the post office (I was worried about the delay and thought it may be lost) they said that it was in customs and that they had absolutely no control over how long customs would take to clear the parcel. I guess my point it, if even the POSTAL SERVICE has no say or control over how long it takes for the package to pass customs, how could a web site have control over how long customs takes.

Have no issue with cards, both work as advertised.
johns1487
October 21st, 2016
YOU WILL GET YOUR ORDER, IT TAKES TIME AND PATIENCE...(I ordered 2 R43DS cards, one for me and one for my wife, I ORDERED JULY 13th and I received them both on SEPT. 28th - a long wait, but they arrived!) The truth is most people do not come back to these sites to change their negative review once they receive their card, they are babies who want things that are hard to make/get right away or they cry about it. People need to understand that the R43DS requires firmware updates that continuously evolve and are addressed by R43DS.ORG, however time takes time... THIS IS NOT AMAZON, YOU CAN NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IN A STORE LIKE TOYS R US OR GAMESTOP, it is a cart that opens your 3DS to utilize all sorts of shareware and freeware, I love drawing on mine now using Phidias and Colors! This card is worth the wait AND THE SITE IS NOT A SCAM, IT IS LEGIT!
lancew3
March 2nd, 2014
I had no issues with this website other then my parcel taking a little bit longer to arrive than I would have liked but as it turned out the problem wasn't with the shipment but with HM Revenue/Customs taking a long time to fully clear the package. I initially yelled foul and contacted them and was helped by a gentleman named Jim, who ended up tracing the parcel and determined that it was stuck in customs. Don't know what he did, but about 5 days later the parcel arrived. I would urge anyone to contact him directly, as he seems to know his stuff. Jim(*******@AT)r43ds.org (remove the brackets and extra AT of course. Bear in mind that if the parcel is coming to you from out of country customs can take however long they please before finally clearing a parcel for entry to the country at which point it goes in to the postal system.
johng131
March 10th, 2014
Absolutely no problems with this site or the products at all. I have purchased form R43DS.org on 3 different occassions (for myself and then gifts for others) and each and every time I was greeted with friendly service, helpful sales and support staff and the products work just as advertised.

On my second order which was for a gift, I wasn't aware of a sale they had, and didn't enter in the coupon code. I didn't even have to ask them, and they discounted my order themselves before shipping it out, so I ended up saving $6. Xx off my order! Now, I don't know how other stores are, because I have not bought these products anywhere else, but I would not hesitate one little bit to tell my friends or any family members to buy from this site. I wrote a review here because working in customer support myself, I see bad reviews posted much more often than positive ones. I can only speak for my own experience on 3 different orders spread out over the course of 4 months, and each time I got what I ordered, had help when I needed it and I love the R4!
mikem130
May 16th, 2013
Good all around service and the product is really good. Works just as they advertise it. I've been experimenting now with watching some movies on the 3DS... rather, having the kids watch movies on their 3DS systems. Great for long drives and you can load up 3-4 movies on the 8GB microsd card that came with the card itself.

Customer service was courteous and responsive. I had some issues initially with setup and installation of the menu system but was guided step by step by a fellow named Jim and he got me up and running in no time.
grego524
May 8th, 2015
UPDATE March, 2017: I have now ordered from them 2 more times and each time they delivered exactly what was ordered. Looks like they use a new shipping method too, as it came both time via ePacket, and took about 8-10 days to arrive for both of the orders. Would recommend this shop to anyone (and have!)

I'm Pleased to say I had a very good experience with R4 3DS. I was really very worried after placing my order and then stumbling on this site here with the reviews. It had been about 2-3 weeks since I placed my order, and the status was not updated on my order at all.

I contacted them and they informed me that the order was on the way but that they were unable to update all of the order statuses at the time of shipment for some upgrade reason (sorry, I'm not a techie). I waited another week and nothing, then was contemplating disputing the order. But the very next day my R4 arrived with the mail man at the door. People (including myself) have to be a little bit more patient. I normally do not order from web sites internationally but can say this this experience was good, and other than it taking a bit longer to arrive than I would have liked, it DID arrive and the R4 is every bit as good as they state it is on the store page.

I think we forget that it takes time for packages to come in the mail and if it is coming internationally then it will take a little bit longer to arrive.
robt109
May 11th, 2013
I'm very happy with my purchase from r43ds.org On April 18 I bought the r4 3ds rts card for my 3ds XL. The card was shipped promptly and the package arrived in just over 12 days in total. I had some trouble setting it up and getting it running, but a quick email to the CSR over at the site fixed things right up when they took the time to send me a step by step email on how to setup the card, and to diagnose my problem to find out where the error was. As it turned out, it was me putting the wrong firmware on the card.

As a side note, my cousin ordered one on April 15, and it just arrived to him 2 days ago. So sometimes, depending on the post office, it can take longer. His cards were shipped 3 days after he ordered, and mine were sent 4 days after I ordered, and mind came in sooner.

I'd recommend this site to anyone looking for a real genuine r4, 'cause there are way too many fakes out there, and site peddling obsolete versions of this card.

I bombarded them with emails but they did respond. They send the chip from overseas and sometimes they get held up in customs but they did keep responding and even stated if I didn't receive my chip by a certain date they would track it themselves and also send out another chip. I received it as stated and was very pleased with my chip. This chip is no longer available in the US so it comes from Hong Kong that is why it takes so long plus they have a parent company callediComBuy. I texted with a representative named Jim and it was R43DS.org

By Jamie C.