Review of GameStop

gscontentrequests@gamestop.com
2017 Customer choice award

stevenr298
11/15/18

I just ordered 3 gift cards and they took the money but refuse to give me the cards,i cannot believe this is happening I will not ever use this company again,ill start shopping at g2k

thomasd289
11/2/18

GameStop is great because you can find pretty much everything you could ever need to start gaming on whatever kind of system you want. The staff is very helpful and will help you to pick out the best consoles and games for your preferences.

chloer20
10/13/18

I love GameStop because they have a wide range of games to select from. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I like the service of this company so far.

catheriner123
9/24/18

The staff is phenomenal! They are knowledgeable about games and systems which makes talking to them easier! It's a great feeling when you think about it!

jakeg44
7/17/18

They have a very poor online process and the customer service will not respond to you. Be very careful if you buy something online.

hollys156
7/16/18

I love GameStop because they have so much to choose from! Boardgames, video games, game systems, toys for the little ones and so much more! Found me a Zelda and a Pokemon game there and it was a great deal!

conradh29
7/3/18

Game prices are semi decent, but don't plan on getting any money on perfectly fine games. I've always gone here to buy video games, nothing else in particular, and remember last year selling my wii along with about 200 dollars worth of video games, and two gem high value games, zelda twilight princess, and mario kart, and got in return about 36 dollars. you can decide if it was worth that, haha.

jj201
6/16/18

I tried to buy a CD key from their online store 3 or 4 times trying different payment methods. I was rebuffed every time for what should be a very simple, reflexive mechanism. It's like they don't want to be in business anymore.

alorar
6/13/18

My Niece loves frozen and while other stores carry products they don't have the selection that Toy R Us has. I was able to get her a full princess costume set there complete with Elsa's crown,gloves, and wand. Made the buying process so easy rather that I would have paid in gas anyways going from store to store.

williamt285
6/13/18

Eventually you outgrow or get tired of playing the same games. One of the best things about Gamestop is their buy back program. I frequently take games in to receive store credit for other games and dont have to spend as much money that way. Definitely a valuable program.

gggga
4/17/18

Gamestop is the best place to get consoles and video games. For example, they have a wide selection including the consoles and games for DS, 3DS, PS4,PS3, Xbox one, xbox 360, and Nintendo switch. They also have a membership which makes purchases a little cheaper and give you points. You can exchange saved points for different things at gamestop. so you are basically rewarded for saving money. In conclusion GAme stop is the best place to buy games.

angeli732
4/17/18

gamestop is one of my favorite places to buy games or consoles.There are cool games for cheap prices. there are also consoles that are cheap if someone them.If you don't like something you can return it but not get all your money back.Think about gamestop when your looking for a game,console or returning something you don't like.

johnd1464
4/17/18

GameStop is the #1 place to buy games. GameStop sells new or pre-owned games. This is good because you have the option to buy a game that is more expensive, but in better condition, or a game that is less expensive, and in worse condition, but still the same game. Also, they have a wide variety of platforms. If you have pretty much any system that is fairly new, they will most likely have the games. Finally, they're service is excellent .The people who work there will always try to help and they have excellent knowledge about a plethora of games. If you're looking for a game, GameStop is the place to go.

zingery
3/13/18

this store always has the games i'm looking for and well I highly recommend this store for any games your looking for :3

marks598
1/31/18

Always love the used games selection and knowledgeable staff. I wish their trade in values would be a bit higher tho.

gregh91
1/23/18

It's a great gaming store with very nice employees, but the trading system needs some work. Other than that it is great!!!!!!!!

dwightj6
1/8/18

I love walking into game stop and seeing the arcades with the Xbox One and Ps4. Game stop allow me to reserve games,vearn power reward points, honestly yge beat game store business today is game stop.

carissas5
12/27/17

This is my favorite store on the planet!!!! They always have what I'm looking for and if they by slim chance don't, they have no problem getting it for me. I always walk of very happy

louisp45
12/22/17

Easy to work with - quick and easy downloads - always available to help you if you run into any problems

christians79
12/19/17

They are almost exclusively alone. You also can try games, they have everything. Reliable, trustworthy, not comparable to a noname online reseller.

ryana65
12/17/17

I wouldn't buy my console controls here as they are a bit pricy, but when it comes to renting games there's no better than GameStop. They keep a wide range of older and brand new video games. Sometimes they run out of certain games but mostly ones that just hit the market. And even then they will receive more copies within a day or two. I love playing video games, it takes my mind off of work and life. Sometimes I go theough 5 or 6 games in one month and, thanks to GameStop, I replace as many games as I like for as low as $5 a game.

sharondaa1
12/15/17

All the guys there are very friendly and very helpful. They are very knowledgeable about the items that are sold

alvins38
12/14/17

bought cod ww2 for a nice price..good service too. thanks GS - other retailers selling at high prices

darrellm39
12/13/17

I like that the few gamestops that i have been too. Not one of the employees were pushy. always have cool stuff on the shelves and a good knowledge of the items over all

tezcatlipocaa
12/6/17

I only stop by once a year for my yearly Pokemon game. When I walked into the store, I felt a sense of familiarity due to the entire selection in the store. A giant Snorlax plush, Pokemon-related items, anime stuff, you name it. Guys are always lax yet well-informed and helpful. Honest too.

If you're talking about GameStop,I have had a similar situation as well,and I can tell you from experience,that this happens alot,and I've watched them do it,standing in line,and it's because the staff is undertrained and Not even familiar with MOST of the products and I now know why they don't answer the phone when they have 4 people working even...THEY'RE NOT TRAINED TO MULTI-TASK,or any help on their own w/o a MGR. being forced to look over their shoulder,cuz they are terrible employees and the lack of concern for customer service and satisfaction,makes them some of the most disappointing places to buy FUN products,especially when you know that GameStop is not a deal or help much at all anymore due to all the on-line and digital competition,which they're NOT keeping on track with at all.

By Chris B.
Questions? Get answers from the GameStop staff and other customers.

GameStop?