Review of GameStop

gscontentrequests@gamestop.com
2017 Customer choice award

mcz
5/19/19

GameStop the best for shop your favorite games, all good stuff. Lots of bunch games, good job gameStop

lindal241
3/26/19

The sent me a completely wrong order a week ago. I called &advised immediately. They said they would rush out the correct order. NOW they are saying they did not and forgot to send the lable to return their mistake. Not my error! Once again theirs. I no longer need the order I purchased it elsewhere. They will not allow me to cancel my original order and will not refund. Their answers are inconsistent. They are unprofessional and an absolute mess.

rossb87
12/28/18

Got a $50.00 GC to Gamestop for Christmas. On the night of the 26th, went to their website to get the digital code for RD2. Used the GC and charged the balance to my CC. No download code ever came. Called customer service in the morning, spoke to some Indian lady for 30 minutes. Said she had to fill out a form and I would receive a call and my digital code within 24 hours. Call never came, so I called this early afternoon. Different agent, same answer. I have to fill out a form, but you will receive a call with a code in 24 hours. Horrible customer service experience. Told them they could keep their 50 dollar GC, just wanted my money back on my card. Should have sold the card for 40.00 dollars and went to Amazon to shop. Won't be back again. My advice is stay away unless you love speaking to someone you can barely understand and you will get the run around if something does go wrong with your order.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop at Gamestop, unles you prefer bad customer service if something goes wrong with your order.

laurenp102
12/7/18

I ordered the Nintendo Switch Bundle on Cyber Monday, with a $50 dollar Gamestop giftcard, and a supposed $35 eShop card. The gift card didn't work when I placed my order online. It was valid, but was not applied to the final cost in my cart. I tried 4 times. How can a company in 2018, have a website where gift cards don't work right? I had to wait on hold for over an hour. I was told that I couldn't cancel my order, or be refunded the $50 that I was overcharged. To add insult to injury, "upon reviewing your order, this order did not include a $35 eShop credit". Worst company ever. Gamestop loses another customer, but they don't care anyway. Take your business elsewhere, or risk being ripped-off.

stevenr298
11/15/18

I just ordered 3 gift cards and they took the money but refuse to give me the cards,i cannot believe this is happening I will not ever use this company again,ill start shopping at g2k

thomasd289
11/2/18

GameStop is great because you can find pretty much everything you could ever need to start gaming on whatever kind of system you want. The staff is very helpful and will help you to pick out the best consoles and games for your preferences.

chloer20
10/13/18

I love GameStop because they have a wide range of games to select from. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I like the service of this company so far.

catheriner123
9/24/18

The staff is phenomenal! They are knowledgeable about games and systems which makes talking to them easier! It's a great feeling when you think about it!

jakeg44
7/17/18

They have a very poor online process and the customer service will not respond to you. Be very careful if you buy something online.

hollys156
7/16/18

I love GameStop because they have so much to choose from! Boardgames, video games, game systems, toys for the little ones and so much more! Found me a Zelda and a Pokemon game there and it was a great deal!

conradh29
7/3/18

Game prices are semi decent, but don't plan on getting any money on perfectly fine games. I've always gone here to buy video games, nothing else in particular, and remember last year selling my wii along with about 200 dollars worth of video games, and two gem high value games, zelda twilight princess, and mario kart, and got in return about 36 dollars. you can decide if it was worth that, haha.

jj201
6/16/18

I tried to buy a CD key from their online store 3 or 4 times trying different payment methods. I was rebuffed every time for what should be a very simple, reflexive mechanism. It's like they don't want to be in business anymore.

gggga
4/17/18

Gamestop is the best place to get consoles and video games. For example, they have a wide selection including the consoles and games for DS, 3DS, PS4,PS3, Xbox one, xbox 360, and Nintendo switch. They also have a membership which makes purchases a little cheaper and give you points. You can exchange saved points for different things at gamestop. so you are basically rewarded for saving money. In conclusion GAme stop is the best place to buy games.

angeli732
4/17/18

gamestop is one of my favorite places to buy games or consoles.There are cool games for cheap prices. there are also consoles that are cheap if someone them.If you don't like something you can return it but not get all your money back.Think about gamestop when your looking for a game,console or returning something you don't like.

johnd1464
4/17/18

GameStop is the #1 place to buy games. GameStop sells new or pre-owned games. This is good because you have the option to buy a game that is more expensive, but in better condition, or a game that is less expensive, and in worse condition, but still the same game. Also, they have a wide variety of platforms. If you have pretty much any system that is fairly new, they will most likely have the games. Finally, they're service is excellent .The people who work there will always try to help and they have excellent knowledge about a plethora of games. If you're looking for a game, GameStop is the place to go.

zingery
3/13/18

this store always has the games i'm looking for and well I highly recommend this store for any games your looking for :3

marks598
1/31/18

Always love the used games selection and knowledgeable staff. I wish their trade in values would be a bit higher tho.

gregh91
1/23/18

It's a great gaming store with very nice employees, but the trading system needs some work. Other than that it is great!!!!!!!!

dwightj6
1/8/18

I love walking into game stop and seeing the arcades with the Xbox One and Ps4. Game stop allow me to reserve games,vearn power reward points, honestly yge beat game store business today is game stop.

carissas5
12/27/17

This is my favorite store on the planet!!!! They always have what I'm looking for and if they by slim chance don't, they have no problem getting it for me. I always walk of very happy

louisp45
12/22/17

Easy to work with - quick and easy downloads - always available to help you if you run into any problems

christians79
12/19/17

They are almost exclusively alone. You also can try games, they have everything. Reliable, trustworthy, not comparable to a noname online reseller.

ryana65
12/17/17

I wouldn't buy my console controls here as they are a bit pricy, but when it comes to renting games there's no better than GameStop. They keep a wide range of older and brand new video games. Sometimes they run out of certain games but mostly ones that just hit the market. And even then they will receive more copies within a day or two. I love playing video games, it takes my mind off of work and life. Sometimes I go theough 5 or 6 games in one month and, thanks to GameStop, I replace as many games as I like for as low as $5 a game.

sharondaa1
12/15/17

All the guys there are very friendly and very helpful. They are very knowledgeable about the items that are sold

alvins38
12/14/17

bought cod ww2 for a nice price..good service too. thanks GS - other retailers selling at high prices

Questions? Get answers from the GameStop staff and other customers.

1 Photo for GameStop