Review of Roblox

Tel: (888) 858-BLOX
info@roblox.com

tylerw80
2/15/19

fewhjskgjhw4e#juiutgo4jrogitawug4o5itjg feiowjrtoiuyo4eifgji54ojhtigoirertjhiorejgoitjiorjgoierjgoi7ejgiogjreoigjeowifjgoirroijiogjreoigjkoijewriogjrtiogjerigjiofjergioerjioejgoijgiorejgiojgioewfjefgjuiodjdfwiofjwiodjwioejeoifjweiojoifjefijeiofjreoijgfoijdfojdojgioegjeroihgjrtoighjoierjriiogjerioieogjeiogjoijgeiojgioerjoirejgiogjeroigjeorgjerojgorjgoeri8jgoeirj5goihtgfpijeg4riior4jggr65hyr56j3r6j6t8trgoijrtghiotjhgiotjyoitjytjytjytijyoirJ
Yri
i
jroi

jyi

jr
jyoirjtioyjiotjyiotyortjyojtoriyjitojyiotrjoyitjyiotrjyiotrjyoijyoitjtijytojytijytoijy

sub to pewdiepie ps i had a orgasm

robloxi
2/13/19

They ban people who do not fit their SJW views. Subscribe to pewdiepie. Screw roblox. Never play this trash game.

suziem17
2/13/19

The games on Roblox are unoriginal, you either have games that are exactly the same of another game off Roblox or developers who do not know how to make a proper game where games are not enjoyable as any players can ruin the game as long as they please.
Roblox allows developers to make money from unoriginal ideas.

Moderators are unprofessional. They may falsely ban people if they do not like you or if you haven't broken the TOS, also doing anything out of Roblox can get you banned even though it states that they are not responsible for anything that happens outside of Roblox. Few years ago, they removed the feature of having to not need an email to register which made a lot of people create alt accounts, Roblox stated that they cannot handle a lot of accounts yet they make ridiculous decisions.

It's a decent platform however the moderators are the problem. And the game developers on the site are egoistic, they think they are better than everyone because they made a game.

luannec3
2/8/19

Support team completely ignores your email messages. It is merely impossible to get a live person on the phone. The supervisor doesn't respond at all. Boycott these frauds. My suggestion...Just play free but do not buy any products from store or groups.

helloh9
2/2/19

I love playing the games but can you please add a feature that makes you see your password because I put the wrong email and forgot my password now I'm screwed

jelenar5
1/31/19

ROBLOX is a good game but..there are MANY scam bots (scam bots - stolen accounts or accounts made to spam one link that sometimes isn't real and just take your cookies) and there are just things like ODing(online dating) that ROBLOX really doesn't care about,then reports don't really work (sometimes they do but mostly not),it's too easy to get hacked,
Now here is some help about scam bots some are very easy to spot like green cubes and red cubes but stolen accounts are harder how to spot these well you can check groups they are in or bio their bio mostly say things like : You found my account now you have acess to automatic free robux!just go to this site *link* , If you are reading this then you should know you can claim how much you want robux or get any gamepass on ROBLOX.Tha's how you can spot them or easy way just check the group wall of group they are in if they are sending links they are scam bots.

canaanw
1/29/19

the game is good im not gonna lie but there is just simulators and nothing original I play the same game everyday and i am getting kind of tired of it yes there are other games on the front page but i just dont really like them only some

charlesg244
1/29/19

Sure it might be simple, bland, and boring, but it is a lot of fun. The fact that you can make your own games inside this game is really cool. Also, you can customize your own character.

jasonb655
1/28/19

This game is really great, the customer service is not horrible as I was able to get my old account back which did not have an email connected. As well as that, roblox is monetized,yes but free users can play roblox as well. It is a bit sad that TIX and guests were removed, and lots of things that have happened, like scam bots,filter,broken gears that makes the game feel bad. But at the same time, roblox has done good, like Make A Wish for numerous people, and making R15, which makes roblox more realistic but still blocky.
Rthro honestly isn't that terrible, but it can break numerous games.

It is generally a good game.

lukasj8
1/25/19

I played this game for roughly 6 years of my life. I'm older now so i don't play it anymore. But i used aprox around 1000+ dollars on the game back then. And i have/Had a inventory worth of over 1 million robux.

I got hacked 3 years ago. And i asked for their help because i couldn't remember the bonded email to my account. So i told them "Guys i got hacked and he stole my stuff. I don't got access to my account please help me, i can't remember the boneded Email"

Many days later i get an email "Your stuff has ben restored" While the hacker still had access and i didn't. So he just gained like 2 million robux profit.. Now I'm trying to get my stuff back... About 40 emails later they still ignore the fact that they made a mistake!!

catm97
1/22/19

(I have bad grammer) Roblox is a good site. Its good but its kinda weird/badish because:
People be naked and try to 'online date' wicth is bad.
People make games that are what i call: robux stealrs
And meepcity. THAT GAME WAS MADE BY AN ADMIN! And people are strait up breacking the rules in that game. I dont say roblox is bad but its kinda... oof.

as293
1/21/19

Me myself is a f2p (free to play player), and yes, roblox is full of "robux needed" items that you guys will like, "powering your mom's credit card" to get some of those, but come on, its fine when we dont have any robux you losers, you can still enjoy your fun even when you dont have BC or so, you can just make a game and get robux from those for free!
Talking about games, its not just a single game in a website or something, but you get to choose from a huge variety of games that you want to play, from FPS, to Obstacle Courses, Puzzles and more! Sure i mean you will be like "but i dont have anything left to play!", then why dont you just create one in roblox studio?
So yea you losers who think roblox sucks, please take a closer look at it before making a review.

dantem25
1/21/19

First, I'm going to talk about the ups (good) about Roblox. I am a kid by the way, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give Roblox 5/5 and say It is the best thing that ever existed. If people say that they don't like it because it is dry, that is totally fine, its their opinion. But my personal opinion, shooters on Roblox are my favorite. If you're a parent and you want to protect you're child, you can go to Settings > Security > and turn on 2 step verification and a pin if you want. And, on top of that, you can go onto privacy settings and turn on everything in there, to "No One." Now, in people's eyes when they first join, they might just see the oh boy simulators, but that's not Roblox at all. There is some good games that you have to do decent searching for, heck, I'm going to name some: Strucid, Apocalypse Rising, Nerf FPS, Brickbattle Royale, Build a Boat for Treasure, Q-Clash!, Super Nostalgia Zone, Survivor, and so many more that I can't possible name them all. Now, I can't talk about all the games, but I want to talk about Survivor. "The show features a group of contestants who are marooned in an isolated location, where they must provide food, water, fire, and shelter for themselves. The contestants compete in challenges for rewards and immunity from elimination. The contestants are progressively eliminated from the game as they are voted out by their fellow contestants until only one remains and is awarded the grand prize and is named the "Sole Survivor." It's just like that, except, its virtual and they don't need to deliver water, fire, and shelter. I think this game is very good for socializing, because it deals with friendship, trust, honesty, and generosity. I'll leave a link at the end of this review if you want to play it. Now, lets talk about the downs (bad). This might be were the adults try to back their point, but I still got claims for downs. Scam Bots. These have started to exist in late 2016 I'm pretty sure (I joined in 2014) And I won't lie, they have done some damage. You used to be able to actually comment on places that you can play. Taken down because of bots. Now, Roblox kind of recently implemented a captcha that was really easy for kids, but bots bypassed it in like a week or so. Roblox scam bots are going to be a thing for a VERY long time, but if you have half of a brain, you wouldn't fall for these things. They just tell you to go to a certain website which "generates" you Robux then it tells you to do a survey so the owner(s) of the website makes profit off of the surveys you do. Please, just don't fall for them or even go to them because they can be dangerous sometimes. All you have to do is ignore them and you'll be ok. 2. Violence. No, I'm not complaining about it. It's just very annoying people talk about it on Roblox reviews. Yeah, you're a parent and you don't want your child seeing gore, its ok. But you shouldn't give a review on just violence, I mean, what would Roblox be without it. It would just be simulators and role playing games. Half of its player base would be non-existent. 3. The removal of the forums. These don't exist anymore because of the following reasons: The toxicity, raids, and just childish behavior. Now, I didn't really use the forums, but oh god there was SOME horrible people in there I'm glad it's gone. 4. Hackers / Exploiters. They just ruin the game for others. That's it. Just leave the game and fine a new server. 5. Toxicity. Now, there are some actual saints on Roblox that just enjoy the game and have a good time, but here comes trolls and toxic people. If you don't know what toxic means, it's just people that talk bad stuff about people and is just downright rude. A troll definition is someone who just wants to give maximum disruption to others and is usually not funny. The Roblox community is still very toxic. For example, you eliminate someone in a video game. They rage at you and tells you they hope your mom dies. The end. I can ignore this pretty easily, but to some kids it might personally offend them. But I mean, its everywhere in gaming anyway. Call Of Duty, Overwatch, CS:GO, and many more. Anyway, I think that concludes my review, just one thing though. I didn't talk about online dating because heck, its a role playing game and I don't really care about them. Do you not expect to see a family on an Adopt and Raise a Baby games? Here is some Survivor if you wanted to play it by the way, really good in my opinion. Just got to find a good lookin' server. Here: https://www.roblox.com/games/539494517/DESC-Survivor

SORRY IF MY GRAMMAR IS BAD IM ONLY ELEVEN
PEACE *HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL!*

nicko37
1/21/19

It's awesome but watch out for Oders (Online Daters) scams and more, but it is a good game and i love it!

oofo3
1/20/19

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Yo I'm a Content Creator for Roblox, a small one with 81 subscribers indeed, and I am 9 years old...

I think Roblox is the best game ever and is amazing! It's really fun but not ALL reports can be checked right? I'm talking to you salty parents....

There are millions of active players on Roblox making reports BUT roblox has a SMALL staff team that cant deal with all of your reports RIGHT?

Plus there is some exploiters but just ignore it and join another server or live with it! Roblox cant just make anti exploits! But some games block exploits because of their anti exploit systems...

Exploiters may be harmless though, just saying...

A REAL REPORT BY A REAL KID WHO'S PLAYED ROBLOX FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS!

Tip for consumers: play it now!

maryg557
1/18/19

If you let your child play this game know that all they want is your money and they care less about you or your child. I had an issue with them and contacted their customer service. The rudest, most unfriendly customer service experience I have experienced in my life. It's a dictatorship. They tell you this is it, don't contact us anymore. Companies like this don't deserve your money while there are other companies who appreciate their customers.

homers27
1/17/19

So a lot of parents think roblox is bad but a lot of people are so nice they even gave my son a free hat that was a limited. The community could change a tiny bit to block adult content but roblox is love any other online game and I think parents shouldn't hate on it if they haven't even played it and enjoyed the games.

billyc87
1/16/19

It is an OK game, but I would recommend it FOR CAUTION! For instance, there are A LOT OF things that can steal your passwords and lots of viruses implemented in the game itself, such as VIRUSES that inject VIRUSES into games you make, if your not careful enough. Also, there are scams that steal "ROBUX" such as links that can hack your child's account. This platform is pretty decent, but there will always have innapropriate content, as the moderators can't keep up the pace with content that isn't suitable. The platform itself is okay, but go with caution, as some games can be kid friendly, while others can be VIOLENT and can feature blood and violence. The moderating for ROBLOX is decent as well. The platform will also try to manipulate your child or adult with a virtual currency called "ROBUX". The community can be pretty nice, but can be toxic as well if you know who you are talking too and etc. At the end, ROBOX is an OKAY game, but proceed with caution. My child doesn't enjoy it, but you can play other games such as MINECRAFT as an alternative..

nathank105
1/4/19

Roblox is Mess now i join around 2011 or 2012 i had a lot of fun i come back to this game in 2014 now roblox is full of Online daters, Scam Bots, Stupid 12 Year olds that want a GF I mean like WTF?! Just buy minecraft instead it's better than that pile of trash and the front page is just full of games that copy other games like those Raise a baby games, Simulator Games and more crap like that but of course their are some good games i like to play but i think that roblox is dying because there is no more original content being made it's just other games are being copied over & over again and there are lots of youtubers that will scam u for free robux i mean like WHO WILL DO THAT?!

xream
1/4/19

Its A Great Game But Getting Robux Is A Problem For Some People I Don't Get Bothered Of It Because I Use Paypal.

anessat
1/4/19

Ive been playing roblox since 2013 and it has made many positive and negative changes. Roblox gets more popular every day and that is lovely. Even if they add new things such as "arthro," which had bad reviews, the game continues to amaze me and its perfect. of course people give it bad reviews for online dating, insults, and bullying. However roblox is not a game designed for online dating or anything in that manner. it is against roblox rules to do any of these things and if you have a problem you can report the player. if something bad happens, blame the player that caused it instead of the game itself.

johnm2652
1/3/19

I have been playing this game since 2007 and now this game has gone downhill,there is little originality for e.g. Copied games other games which are similar to other games. Events are just plain mediocre nothing is wow about them. People will always make fun of you whatever game you play. The groups? Dear god! It's filled with trolls and bots especially in your messages you will have bots. Did I forget to say something about the moderation? It's outright horrible whenever you report someone it never works. The moderation is also consistently poor. Then you have these online daters which will flood your entire game. People who would exploit the game without any single purpose. To the parents and kids out there I wouldn't recommend playing this game as this game sits down with too many drawbacks.

xoux
12/28/18

Please parents beware of Roblox. There are some very violent games on Roblox. My kids recently started playing games on Roblox and I just saw my 8 year old play a game that was so violent it disturbed me to the core. I had to sought out websites like this to warn other parents. The point of the game were for kids to seek out other kids and stab them. Please also beware that their customer service support is pretty much non existent. This kind of filth should not be exposed to our young children. I will be reporting Roblox to my state attorneys office, I highly encourage you to also do the same so that our children can be spared from predators like this.

mlgb
12/27/18

Great game, but there are 2 problems. Bullying and hackers. You can deal with bullies with /mute thankfully and it's your fault if you get hacked. If you are here because you got hacked then it's your fault, you probably played a free robux game and put in your password. If you are complaining about getting banned, then you did ddo something against tthe rules. There is a reason for everything.

andresr30
12/27/18

Sure, some games are good, not gonna lie, but many games aren't good for children. for example, meepcity. it may seem good at first, but the online daters are just... ugh!!! also, the game is soooooo boring.

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sophia P, helpful answer. But there is more to it, roblox has things that cost robux so they can make money. Without robux they wouldn't make money; not have devs to pay as they dont make money, then the game would go way downhill.

By Esta E.

Roblox can't ban these things as soon as they go up, it takes time. A few hundred staff (NOT ALL MODERATORS) and 70 million users.

By Esta E.

Yes but anyone younger should be monitored take this advice seriously!

By Ryan O.

Obviously you haven't used a computer very much, have you? If your child is able to get your credit card information, they're able to purchase things. As for your computer freezing on the email site you use, that's YOUR EMAIL PROVIDER'S FAULT, not ROBLOX's.

By Dante V.

Money is the root of all evil. Roblox wants in on that evil.

By Luanne C.

Your daughter's account has been blocked for breaking the rules probably.

By Austin C.

Are you clicking "join game" under her acc? Because not then i dont know

By Cat M.

click bait is always the answer xD, btw only BC memebers can advertise and make money off of games.

By Riley C.

It may be blocked in your country due to country laws or blocked in a school for obvious reasons.

By Sophia P.

By Sophia P.
Questions? Get answers from the Roblox staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Roblox