Roblox

Roblox has a consumer rating of 2.96 stars from 413 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Roblox also ranks 2nd among Role Playing Games sites.

• ROBLOX provides a safe environment for children and a still fun game for adults.
  • Chat filter works outstandingly, privacy settings can help set who can join them, etc.

• im giving this a one star so people can see i actually really like the game i would give 5 star normally :).
  • If you are smart enough to NOT spend money on Roblox, people on the game will call you a 'noob.'
How would you rate Roblox?

“I LOVE PLAYING ROBLOX!!!”

Zee G.
1/21/20

i love playin roblox! there are a lot of fun games! only some people like get scammed from free robux games BUT! Its not Roblox's fault its the hacker's fault (aka the free robux game creator)! only some people online date, bully, and other violent things because they dont care about roblox's terms of service. and some people say that its so hard to make a t-shirt then well... just watch yt vids how! until you understand! No need to hate roblox! Roblox is kid-friendly. Thanks for understanding! :D

“Be careful”

D T.
4/6/20

Watch out folks Keep eye on your Itune account. I trying to find out now if my iTunes account is compromised. They just made over $300 worth purchase of Roblox coin with in 24 hour from my ITunes account. I have already change password cancel my credit card and stuff. I think there bunch of hackers on Roblox they should do more protect customers. Am very unhappy no more Roblox to my kids

game (308) people (156) fun game (22) chat filter (16) customer service (16) kids (92) front page (13) robux (98) online daters (40) builders club (13) scam bots (15) money (81)
zeeg5
January 21st, 2020
spraixze
February 10th, 2020
i really like roblox plus its not a trojan anyway so enjoy it while you can before you quit after the shutdown rumor is revealed thanks
dt372
April 6th, 2020
Watch out folks
dylanh78
May 23rd, 2020
Its been years sense roblox ever existed and still they cant even come up with a 100% working fix or patch for the crashing and lord it does it a lot I might be an adult but in enjoy playing roblox for the most part for the others i say this game is total garbage. Save yourselves the time and effort go and play with legos you can spend more time having fun than with this p.o.s trust me not worth the effort of creating an account. Game is a little bit unplayable due to the amount of times it crashes. Its unfinished please dont fall foul to how the game looks.
joem1236
January 14th, 2020
Used to like this game a lot but roblox started removing a lot of features that I enjoyed and games on roblox just seem to get boring after playing for a while (I mainly play fps's so I maybe that's why) still a good game, just wish it was more like the old roblox and if it was more teen related rather than making it very kid-friendly.
geraldw155
April 19th, 2020
Roblox is a kid friendly game but watch out for online daters because well in the first to use some facts about Roblox you start off as a noob people might believe you though but then at the same time you are a Lego you can dress your character for free you do not need Robux to buy it sometimes you might run into online daters report them if you can report any bad content and have a nice day playing Roblox
fuckyour
January 25th, 2020
Hi I bought a 30,000 robux item that is $300 I got double traded scammed that is a type of scam. I emailed support they took days to respond and they would not give me my item back. I knew it was my fault but they should at least care about their customers. I mean it's $300 that is a big chunk of change I showed them enough evidence. But then I realized that if your account gets compromised you get your items back, total bull$#*!. Then I reported the guy who scammed me 7 times and nothing he still has all his scammed items and everything. $#*! you roblox
royr184
March 22nd, 2020
My daughter forgot her password. I emailed the support center many times and also left numerous voice calls. It's been over 4 days and all I received was an email stating that they would contact me within 48 hours.
gabrielles62
April 27th, 2020
i really enjoy ROBLOX it's an amazing game that I've been addicted to but, I'm a little disappointed that you can ONLY trade if you have Premium, and honestly i feel a little upset about it because there are some things i spent my robux on loving it at the start but after a while i just wanted to trade it for something else because there were a ton of things i wanted and a lot of things i didn't wear in my inventory, but besides from that ROBLOX is an amazing game!
armariop
May 11th, 2020
Let me tell you something, there might be inappropriate content and people calling you "noob" "ugly"
But you know what just report or go off the game simple as that
Welcome to the Internet! Any online multiplayer game has the words "noob' ugly", best thing is to ignore it!
Roblox Corp Is the best they make good rules and delete those bad accounts there might be online daters report that's it I recommend it 6+
afiqs
May 14th, 2020
OK you might be thinking why I put it a four star. I know you guys are angrybecause you spent a lot of money in the game but ended up getting scammed or hacked. And there's also sexual games that parents don't want their kids to see. The point is... it will s not roblox fault to make sexual games. It is the developers who make this games. Roblox actually took initiative to banned this games. For roblox, the appropriate age is when your finishing middle school or high school.
jb1630
March 20th, 2020
Terrible Experience for us.Thought this was going to be great, keep the kids busy when i needed some time to do things around the house.

How wrong I was, I have repeatedly had my young kids heart broken because ALL of his hard work was Erased or manipulated by hackers...So i set off to read up and drew my own conclusion that "ROBLOX Inc". does not care that people "exploit" (seems as it takes 10 sec to create a hack account, in case they get banned.)
I even read that they enjoy having all these extra accounts so they can boast numbers. They say otherwise, however seems to have been this way for 10+ years.

Anyway, I have withdrawn his account and put my money elsewhere!

Kind Regards,

Mrs. M
hellol1
January 27th, 2020
im giving this a one star so people can see i actually really like the game i would give 5 star normally :). I see people here complaining that the games on Roblox are too violent or/and sexual. roblox does not make these games. As soon as moderation sees they'll delete it. don't enter ur password into anything come on. ;/
neilt64
December 14th, 2019
I'd say it is good. The report system is broken. Let me show you some simple steps:
1. The report is sent

2. The report is ignored after 5 seconds

3. They have a desicion to delete the user or not

AND the tagging system
When I say something like: GO COMMIT DIE It gets hashtaged.
Also my favourite game is Terminal Railways. I got this shot of the ICE 3 tilting at Vic. Fields
jc1020
February 16th, 2020
It very fun to play. I would recommend this. But remember never to enter you password into it. And noob is not a bad thing. It is your fault if you forget your password. If you say roblox is greedy for having item you can only buy with irl money they need it so they website doesn't shut down. And if you don't think what a person is doing is inappropriate report them. And roblox doesn't make the games so don't blame them what you see ingame. You just have to be smart if you want a nice experience
loftisg
April 26th, 2020
You may read many reviews on here from parents about their experiences on Roblox, but I'm here to tell you as a 10 year loyal customer and player to Roblox, their corporation is stuck up and greedy. Their gaming platform brings young kids into a toxic platform of older users who abuse chat systems to swear and banter with younger players. With a terrible moderation system and inexcusably poor customer service, Roblox is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. They do not treat their customers fairly and they often refuse to help users who are scammed or even have their email accounts stolen. I personally has my email stolen from a sketchy user (I have no idea how they even got my password) and this thief sent an email in Spanish (Which I've never spoken to Roblox in Spanish via email). Even after a full review, thy never restored the virtual items taken from my account. I encourage an parent to remove their children from this toxic abusive environment before their heart is broken. Take it from a 2010 user who has spent over 2000$ on Roblox to tell you that they WILL NOT help you.
testj1
December 27th, 2019
Good Game. What would get it 5 stars if the report system worked, have over 1000+ friends, allow you to make accounts with 2 and maybe 1 letter, and have spaces, dashes and periods. Overall it's a good game
justinr379
April 18th, 2020
I tried reporting a hacker in my game, and Roblox deleted my game over about a month and would not give it back. Also it is hard to communicate with them in human. Not very good. Oh, just to make it worse they would not ban the hacker in my game I reported him like 12 times, and still would not ban him.
nancyk555
May 17th, 2020
My granddaughter is 8 and was playing guess that drawing, the drawings of the members were sexually explicit, as were the words in the chat box. Shortly thereafter a car pulled up in front of my home and just sat there. The stick figures that the member was drawing were that of positions. I have warned the mom's of her friends. Get your money back! Please do not let you children play this game. Pedo's are using this app at every turn. This app is NOT, I repeat NOT for kids. Roblox is a pedo's playground. Parents BEWARE close it
janed642
May 4th, 2020
I think that the game is amazing but there are a few problems. The first problem is blocking out numbers and certain words, I think that the people who play should be able to say anything they want as long as it is not bad. The second problem is that some of the people that play date online and offer things. The last problem is that people bully a lot. The last time I played I got bullied i hope you fix these.
antonyc23
March 8th, 2020
I have been playing Roblox for quite a few years and have developed a great experience on it. It is rare to find online daters throughout the Roblox platform, unless you go onto games such as Boys and Girls Dance Club, Meepcity, Life in Paradise, etc., where there are always bound to be an online dater now and then. There is safe chat, algorithms to stop people wearing innapropiate clothing, and more, so Roblox is already trying their best to provide a safe and fun experience. It is also the parent's responsibility to research and supervise their kids so that they won't run into or play any innapropiate content.
oskarasj
May 11th, 2020
Playz 24/7 and he acts creepy at 3am pls help Its really scary I cant take it!!!! please help me I do not like this Im gonna make him quit roblox
idonts
May 21st, 2020
Roblox may avoid banning exploiters, but I love it! I play it every day and I would recommend for people to play it, especially the game Robeats! But beware the free robux games. THOSE are scams! I've actually HAD experience with scams before, and got hacked. I got out of the hack by simply changing my password and I'm playing just as normal again!
ethanl63
May 4th, 2020
There are many different games to chose from. You can also, make great friends on Roblox. A lot of players are becoming addicted a lot of them are already addicted just join Roblox to see what the fun is about!!!!
adnanu1
April 13th, 2020
if you did know already you uncultured rats roblox doesn't made their games its the players of robloxx which we call dev and fun fact this game allows you to make your own game for free so you boomers thinking roblox is bad for your kids and is blaming roblox you are a dumbas i rated 1 star so these uncultured rats can see they dont know what they are talking about

NO, ABSOLUTLY NOT! YOU SHOULD SEE THE GAMES, THEY DONT EVEN READ THE REPORTS! THEY ALLOW ADULT CONTENT AND THEY CALL IT "Kid Friendly" ITS A FALSE SAYING! DONT LISTEN TO ROBLOX. THEY SUPPORT ONLINE DATERS!

By ExplosiveTurtle M.
See more answers (12)

no one really knows but it's pretty clear roblox isn't a children game anymore

By zinger y.
See more answers (10)

Sophia P, helpful answer. But there is more to it, roblox has things that cost robux so they can make money. Without robux they wouldn't make money; not have devs to pay as they dont make money, then the game would go way downhill.

By Esta E.