Toyhou.se

Toyhou.se has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Toyhou.se also ranks 27th among Role Playing Games sites.

How would you rate Toyhou.se?

“Good Site, Slow Staff”

Ashley B.
5/31/18

Toyhou.se itself is a very useful website when it comes to fiction and storage of your creations. However, it's very difficult when you need to report problems to the helpdesk. The admin is very slow when it comes to dealing with reports that could of been sorted in an hour at the most. I am still having problems with someone stealing my characters and the person has only been warned once.

samb273
April 12th, 2018
Lulu, the site's owner, is unhelpful and slow on reports.
The complaints thread is a joke and the more popular members will harass you if you vent about something they don't like. They force you to put trigger warnings on your posts which is hard for first time users.
Lots of closed species drama, very elitist. I watched a closed group of CS owners $#*!talk members of TH who don't have a very high art skill or "good" OC designs.
I left a year ago and I'm never coming back. It's a very horrible, toxic place. You're better off using Charahub.
ashleyb323
May 31st, 2018

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this site if people will give you a hard time, the staff will do little to nothing about it and if they do something about it it'll take ages. I had to wait two weeks to get a response.

Questions? Get answers from the Toyhou.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyhou.se?

Have a question about Toyhou.se?