Review of R43DS.org

Missouri, United States
Tel: 203197836468

johns1487
10/21/16
YOU WILL GET YOUR ORDER, IT TAKES TIME AND PATIENCE....(I ordered 2 R43DS cards, one for me and one for my wife, I ORDERED JULY 13th and I received them both on SEPT. 28th - a long wait, but they arrived!!!!) The truth is most people do not come back to these sites to change their negative review once they receive their card, they are babies who want things that are hard to make/get right away or they cry about it. People need to understand that the R43DS requires firmware updates that continuously evolve and are addressed by R43DS.ORG, however time takes time...THIS IS NOT AMAZON, YOU CAN NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IN A STORE LIKE TOYS R US OR GAMESTOP, it is a cart that opens your 3DS to utilize all sorts of shareware and freeware, I love drawing on mine now using Phidias and Colors!!! This card is worth the wait AND THE SITE IS NOT A SCAM, IT IS LEGIT!!!!!!!
andrzeja2
10/13/16
they are ok to buy from i order on october 6 2016 and i got it on October 21 they just slow to answer emails and heads up they SHIP FROM CHINA
nathans59
9/1/16
I ordered a product in June - it's now September and I have not received my product. Absolutely outrageous - do not purchase from this website!
juliog13
8/27/16
Experienced sucked erased my sign in so i can't review my order status. den of theives and liars. stay away
aaa36
4/4/16
Ordered a card on March 3 2016 and it is still marked as awaiting shipment as of today (April 5 2016). I sent a few emails and messages to them and haven't got a single reply thus far. Their complete lack of customer service is simply disgraceful.
auc5
3/15/16
i bought an R4 3DS and its been awaiting shipment forever i emailed them 2 times and i haven't received any reply back. so anyone reading this dont buy from this site they dont reply or send you the items purchased
masonn5
3/3/16
i have bought two cards from them i agree they do take longer then usual last time i ordered mine they said it would be here in 7-11 work days it took 15 but that was in the Christmas rush i asked them about it and they sent me a message no more then 15 mins later this time they said it would come in 1 or more work days it came in 2!!!!!!! and id like to remind people be patient it has to fly here and about the 24 processing your payment delay 1st off its manually done and if you ordered from 2:00 on they were probably off work by then because they are three hours ahead of us.i rate them 5 stars and tell a friend to order at this site but thats my opinion
jaydens9
2/23/16
Their brazen lack of customer service is appalling! After multiple messages with no reply and waiting for more than two weeks after my payment was successfully processed and my order marked as "Awaiting Shipment", I will be filing fraudulent charges against this scum. I wish I'd found this review site before I found their ungodly excuse of a business.
leec53
2/22/16
Complete scam. Took them 24 hours to manually process my payment and after 2 plus weeks still awaiting shipment. Messaged them 6 times over the last two weeks with not one singe response. Finally filed fraudulent claims against them with my bank to get my money back. Be sure to report them and press charges if you can. Stay away from them. If you want to lose your money than just throw it in the garbage as you will not receive anything from them.
glennd20
2/9/16
Basic summary (TL;DR): They are legit, but it takes forever to get your purchase. I would not recommend you buying from them, but if you are like me and already have, you will have to wait a few weeks, even months, to get your package. Or you can just get your money back through your bank. Just know that they are not scammers.

So, I ordered my bundle of r4 cards (3 total) sometime in late September 2015. I got all 3 r4s for just less than $30. It was a steal, so I got it. I happily placed my order and waited patiently for it for a few weeks. After a few weeks, I was wondering where my r4s were, and I decided to leave them a message asking when they'd arrive, and if there was a delay, to at least let me know. However, no response. After looking online, Many people stated that they were a scam, but there were some who actually got their orders, though it was received very late. I had come to terms with my stupid purchase, though it was my fault for not researching earlier, so I let it go this once.

After a few months, it had completely slipped my mind that I even ordered them, but one day, after sorting through my emails, I noticed that I actually got an email from them stating that my purchase was now being shipped and on the way. I was surprised to see that they even got back to me, but I figure it wouldn't arrive anyway, so I just got rid of the message.

However, today, 2/9/2016, I received my package in the mail. And personally, I am relieved that they are not scammers. It just takes a long time to get the package through customs and such. They are legit, but it is a GRUELINGLY slow process that I wouldn't recommend going through.

UPDATE (2/14/2016): The product is legitimate, as well. I ordered in 2015, but received the legit 2016 version. So if you were worried about quality of product, it is the real deal.

Tip for consumers: If you are ok with waiting months for a purchase, then feel free. I did get my r4s at a low price, so I am not complaining. Just be wary and patient if you want to buy from here. And by patient, I mean REALLY, REALLY PATIENT.

paigez
2/6/16
Let me tell you my whole story.

I purchased the r4gold on October 3, 2015. I gave them updates for ten days and twenty one days out. I let them know I have not received my package and asked for updates.

They replied to me; now, I was courteous to them. I was sure I was never getting it until one day in January they replied (without me asking for more info) saying that they were going to send it out again.

My question at that time was: if they were a scam, why bother to contact me months later when I showed no signs of fighting to get my money back? I had written them off as a scam at the time.

Lo and behold I finally receive it today , February 6 2016.

They said they are based out of Canada, but it is clear they work with a dealer in China, or lying completely. The package was from China.

I almost feel I got mine because I did nothing to antagonize them. Of course this is no way to do busieness; people are frustrated. And I wonder if people dont get their packages from calling them out. They don't have the supply in Canada at all.
I will also say that the version I got is not the one I purchased. I got a plain looking r4 that does mention its from 2016. At this point, knowing it cost me 23 dollars, I am satisfied. I got something instead of nothing.

My review is only to help those who have purchased before checking them out. There is hope. Otherwise? Please stay clear of them. Guaranteeing 21 business days and taking 2 months to give anyone any kind of update is inconsiderable and not the way you should do business. Also, not giving the item purchased is just wrong.

I just hope mine works.
lisas245
1/17/16
No correspondence, no phone number to call, no replies to emails. This has to be the worst company ever! Do NOT do business with them they will keep your money and you never get your order..... and certainly no response to wanting to cancel your order or get a refund.

Horrible and without honor or respect.
iw43
12/21/15
DO NOT BUY FROM.. SCAMMERS

They are clever in their approach. They tell you the first shipment was lost, so they will lodge a claim. They then tell you to wait another 2-4 weeks.

This is just a ruse, to make you wait so long that your credit card company wont cancel the payment.

DO NOT BUY FROM.. SCAMMERS
jillianv2
12/17/15
Ordered R 4s for the grandchildren at the beginning of December - noting that carriage would take 2 to 3 days. Sent a tracking number on the 8th December by the firm - have tried to track several times over the past week - tracking number 'not found' by the carrier. I have sent three e mails to the firm in the past four days - no reply. No telephone number to call.

Had enough, getting the items elsewhere to make sure of something for grandsons for Christmas. Have just cancelled the order and will expect my money back

Jan 23rd update - the r4's arrived at the beginning of January- 5 weeks after ordering -- ! they came from China - not Ireland as stated on their blurb - want to return them but guess what - only Chinese on/in packet - no understandable address and no response to e mails asking for details to return - a very expensive lesson - don't go there!!
marit65
12/7/15
Same as me. I made a purchase Oct 20th and I never received the item. I have sent more than 10 emails and no reply back. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!! Disgusting company. I will make sure to spread the word.
collinj3
12/5/15
Same story as all the others. Wish I had read the reviews here first. Gonna try a charge back. Where is the 0 stars option?
laurah88
11/25/15
Never got my card, they never answer my emails.... DONT BUY ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE....
How can a file a report on them with the police? somebody got to do something....where are them?
billiej13
10/22/15
Not only do they not reply to messages but you never receive your order. So if you purchase something from this site you might as well say goodbye to your money. It has been around 5 months since I ordered my package and it has NOT arrived.
mra14
10/5/15
I ordered on back in August 2015 and went through the stages from awaiting shipment to order being shipped out but it never arrived. I ordered despite reading all these reviews!!! I've got my credit card company to do a charge back and I got my money back!!! These guys are a joke!!
richardb175
10/4/15
All their logos have been ripped off and cropped into the picture to "SEEM LEGIT" They are not legit. Responded to days late emails saying a new version was being updated and they'd send it straight after it was done. Nothing came and no message.
A majority of people posting have not received their items, they are quick to steal your money and the service they provide (If they even have one) is really not worth your money.
Overall, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
georgem123
9/23/15
It took three months to receive the order via Canada post with the shipping address also being in Canada. Normally this should take three days.

I tried contacting them and didn't receive a response outside of the first week or two. The week after it shipped they finally replied to my requests.

From my own experiences? Worst. Service. Ever.
samp217
9/4/15
The customer service is the worst that I have ever seen!

I ordered a GBA card. 2 weeks went by and I have not had any information whatsoever. I used the Contact Us option on the site to ask about what was happening with the order. Another 2 weeks went by until I got a response.

The response said that the package had been lost in shipment and that in order to make up for this they were going to upgrade my order to the latest 3DS card for free and resend it! However, I did not want a 3DS card, hence why I ordered a GBA card!

They "upgraded" my order to something I did not want without my consent and now I am trying to get a refund with, lo and behold, no response...

Worst company I have ever had the displeasure of ordering from.
maxh39
8/22/15
This site is a scam
peterc93
7/16/15
I ordered 2 month ago and still received nothing but I did manage an email address which did get a response *****@gmail.com - some garbage about lost in post and new stock Yeah & the check is in the post I suppose
franziskav
7/10/15
Some other reviews on here are accusing customers of "impatience". Now I can understand this when you refer to eBay bidders who expect their item NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW, but seriously, I ordered my item at the end of May and still nothing.

I was fed the same excuses as everyone else (supply delay of 10 days so it took them 10 days to even ship, supposedly). I waited the "7-21 working days" that they told me, it's been at least 6 weeks since then and still nothing. I've emailed them a few times and had nothing in response, and I feel stupid and ripped off, I can't believe I didn't check this out before I ordered. I dun goofed.

So take this as warning, look into each site carefully before you order. Yes, some international items can take a long time to arrive, but even being kind, there is something very suspect with this site.

I ordered a different cart from somewhere called Flashlinker, who are based in Germany. I received my cart within 5 days (I am in the EU). Looks like it's run by 1 dude who is incredibly helpful and quick to respond. Yes, you'll be suspicious if you're here already, just look it up, I found it through several different recommendations, and I just wanted to save people some time!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it. Try Flashlinker, or try Googling carefully for an alternate site, check each site that you might potentially buy from for any issues.

I bombarded them with emails but they did respond. They send the chip from overseas and sometimes they get held up in customs but they did keep responding and even stated if I didn't receive my chip by a certain date they would track it themselves and also send out another chip. I received it as stated and was very pleased with my chip. This chip is no longer available in the US so it comes from Hong Kong that is why it takes so long plus they have a parent company callediComBuy. I texted with a representative named Jim and it was R43DS.org

By Jamie C.

I ordered some things from them over 3 or 4 months ago. After all these false claims of sending it it eventually came from china. We got the bank involved at one point. They have some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced and they gave every excuse you could imagine of why they don't answer. You can go to the bank and they will get your money back for you if you don't think you'll receive the item. But maybe you will get lucky like I did and they'll eventually send it.

By John H.

Although they say local and they do have small offices in other places, it actually ships from China.

By Hans N.

I don't know mate, I'm waiting 3 weeks too.

By Andrei T.

I ordered from the .org site at least 6 months ago, and never received the item. I chased them several times and with no luck, despite them responding to cite production problems. It's a lost cause, try and claim the money back from your credit card.

By Franziska V.

Questions? Get answers from the R43DS.org staff and other customers.

5 Photos for R43DS.org