Review of R43DS.org

Missouri, United States
Tel: 203197836468

johnh326
6/26/15
I ordered some cards from them and a month later they never replied so we emailed them and never heard a word so we went to the bank trying to get our money back. They gave us their number to call and it was put 0f service so we gave up. After 1 more email to them and another week or so they replied back. Saying they apologize and don't want to see anymore emails from me with an atitude. That line was unprofessional. And that they supposedly shipped it and it says still not shipped with the tracking and order info. Nobody use their seevice.
jamiec39
6/15/15
I recommend this company and their product. They kept in touch with me whenever I had a problem. They did right by me I'm sure they will do right by you.You just have to be patient on the arrival since it has to go through customs. Jamie C
tracym62
5/25/15
It took just over 4 months to the day to get my order.

They emailed about a month and a half in, said my order was shipped, must have been lost, and they were sending it out again. 2 and a half months later it arrived. They also "upgraded" my order to another card type.

None of the three cards work. I tried all three. I'm not entirely sure they are compatible with my system, so thanks for the 4 month wait and the "upgrade" to something that doesn't work with my old DS.

Do not order from these jokers, they are amateurs and don't listen to anything you say and hardly respond.
sennasonl
5/14/15
I don't have any news about my order since 2 months, and they credited my card very very fast, I text them every day but still no answers. I just can't believe it.
grego524
5/8/15
UPDATE March, 2017: I have now ordered from them 2 more times and each time they delivered exactly what was ordered. Looks like they use a new shipping method too, as it came both time via ePacket, and took about 8-10 days to arrive for both of the orders. Would recommend this shop to anyone (and have!!)

I'm Pleased to say I had a very good experience with R4 3DS. I was really very worried after placing my order and then stumbling on this site here with the reviews. It had been about 2-3 weeks since I placed my order, and the status was not updated on my order at all.

I contacted them and they informed me that the order was on the way but that they were unable to update all of the order statuses at the time of shipment for some upgrade reason (sorry, I'm not a techie). I waited another week and nothing, then was contemplating disputing the order. But the very next day my R4 arrived with the mail man at the door. People (including myself) have to be a little bit more patient. I normally do not order from web sites internationally but can say this this experience was good, and other than it taking a bit longer to arrive than I would have liked, it DID arrive and the R4 is every bit as good as they state it is on the store page.

I think we forget that it takes time for packages to come in the mail and if it is coming internationally then it will take a little bit longer to arrive.
randyl20
5/8/15
I've ordered from here twice, and both times have received my product. I think a lot of people are posting a review and not giving it enough time for the package to arrive. My first package arrived to me in about 10 days or so. The second time I ordered, which was about 3 months later, the package took almost 20 days to get to me. Not because it was shipped late, but because that is how long the post office and customs took to sort the clearance of the package and get it out for delivery.

When speaking to the post office (I was worried about the delay and thought it may be lost) they said that it was in customs and that they had absolutely no control over how long customs would take to clear the parcel. I guess my point it, if even the POSTAL SERVICE has no say or control over how long it takes for the package to pass customs, how could a web site have control over how long customs takes.

Have no issue with cards, both work as advertised.
pedrop17
4/5/15
no answer email
The order remains awaiting shipment
joet47
3/13/15
After inquiring about why the status of my order was "pending", recieved an email similar to the other reviewers about how a "problem" held up the shipping of my R4. A month later and my R4 was still not delivered. I then sent some emails about the status of my order and did not recieve any back. At that point I went to my credit union and disputed their charge.

A total scam.
travist15
3/13/15
I ordered my R4 3DS unit in January, and just received a brand new unit that was not out when I ordered. These units are made overseas and shipping can take a long time for any seller.

R43ds.org kept in contact with the and replied whenever I had a question about the status. Talking with them, I found out they put a stop on my 2014 model because it would not work with the latest 3DS system update, and they upgraded me for no charge.

The unit I received was in excellent condition and was shipped carefully. I was able to begin using it within 5 minutes of opening the contents.

My only complaint was an initial lack of communication on why my order was resubmitted, but I was very happy with the explanation.

Again, most of the negative reviews are about shipping time. There is no way anyone ordering this item from any seller will ever correct this.
sebastienb1
2/9/15
Guys, calm down! And please, take time to come back and post if the site resolved your issue.

For me, it went like this. I ordered a card on December 25, 2014. Then, on February 4, not having received anything, I googled and found this review site. I was scared that my money was gone! But it wasn't...

I immediately wrote an email, using the form on their site, and politely asked for a status. The following day, I got this message "I have arranged to have another order sent out to you, from our Canada warehouse - which went out for you yesterday. You should receive it in about 5-9 working days."

And today, February 9, guess what? I received the card.

So, I'd say give it some time. Shipping from Asia can be long, delayed at the border, or get lost. If after a reasonable delay (I'd say approx 6 weeks) you have no news, just send them a message. It worked alright for me. I hope this helps other customers. :-)
desis3
1/29/15
This website is a total scam, I ordered something but never got a product. They don't reply to your messages and the status stays on 'Awaiting Shipment'. Please don't order on this website!!! I wish I had read the reviews earlier, but I found this website through Yahoo questions/replies... I thought it was legit.
phongn1
1/22/15
Do not order anything from these guys. Charge my credit card quick enough but three months later, no products arrived. Send messages and emails, only one reply saying it is on the way.
Avoid at all cost!!!
zacht2
1/20/15
Same as everybody else here. Ordered a sky3ds card, a week later my order status still says awaiting shipment so I contact them through their website and get a response from a guy named Jim saying they needed to check the product for compatibility or something and shipments were slightly delayed but my order was shipped out and would take 5-21 day to get there. 2 weeks later order status still awaiting shipment so I try to contact them again to get a tracking number but haven't been getting a response. After reading these reviews I filed a dispute charges claim with my bank. Hopefully I can get my money back.

Tip for consumers: SCAM !! DONT PLACE AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY

dalej9
12/26/14
http://www.r43ds.org/ took payment and received nothing .... had to claim back payment ...scam artist , wish i had read about the company first .
non78
12/3/14
Took my credit card payment immediately then said AWAITING SHIPMENT Over FOUR MONTHS.
jenniferl68
11/15/14
Took my credit card payment immediately, then order said "awaiting shipment" for over a month. I contacted them numerous times, and got no response.
rc51
11/3/14
Don't order from this site...it's a scam site.
sebastianh12
11/1/14
Avoid this site like the plague! I ordered back in September and had money taken from my bank immediately. I was told shipping can take up to 21 days so I waited and received nothing. I contacted them and they told me that there is a delay and to wait a further two weeks. I waited and still nothing. I sent them further emails and now they ignore all my messages. I have now had to go to the bank to get a refund which is now becoming a further hassle with them needing further proof that they screwed me. It angers me that this site is still up and running because I can't even add negative reviews to my product to try and warn others.
mattheww33
10/18/14
thanhh12
8/21/14
kevinp47
7/29/14
Ordered r43ds back in January, never received item, sent about 10 message's no reply. AVOID this company
stephenh52
5/21/14
Con con site is fake but looks good gives you confirmation no tracking numbers and all emails bounce back now have to contact bank to get money back AVOID
denisl10
5/8/14
Hi everyone,

I've been buying online for a long time now and it is the first time I get ripped off.

I bought an item on January 24th. I was charged in the following minutes... I wrote them few weeks later, no answer... Then in March, they changed the status of my order for «Shiiped». I figured that my item was back order and that I should receive it in the coming weeks... I wrote them again 3-4 weeks later... Still no answer...

I wrote tham again few days ago and once again, no answer...

This is the worst scam I've been in contact with. Stay far away from this website.

Regards !
mikec108
4/14/14
Kind of have to agree with all these negative comments - took money, no emails other than the yes we're going to charge you and it'll appear as icombuy - no response to me 10 or so where is my order emails so I'm going to dispute it with the bank.
ac432
3/19/14
Update: 1 year and 3 months later - still NO product, still NO reply to emails. Tried to contact the bank 3 months after purchase; the bank would not give a refund because this site fought against it. Stay Away!

Original:
Same issues as everyone else, no product, no replies to emails. Contacting bank for a refund.

***Do not be fooled by the positive reviews, they are fake, look into these fake reviewers and it becomes obvious.

I bombarded them with emails but they did respond. They send the chip from overseas and sometimes they get held up in customs but they did keep responding and even stated if I didn't receive my chip by a certain date they would track it themselves and also send out another chip. I received it as stated and was very pleased with my chip. This chip is no longer available in the US so it comes from Hong Kong that is why it takes so long plus they have a parent company callediComBuy. I texted with a representative named Jim and it was R43DS.org

By Jamie C.

I ordered some things from them over 3 or 4 months ago. After all these false claims of sending it it eventually came from china. We got the bank involved at one point. They have some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced and they gave every excuse you could imagine of why they don't answer. You can go to the bank and they will get your money back for you if you don't think you'll receive the item. But maybe you will get lucky like I did and they'll eventually send it.

By John H.

Although they say local and they do have small offices in other places, it actually ships from China.

By Hans N.

I don't know mate, I'm waiting 3 weeks too.

By Andrei T.

I ordered from the .org site at least 6 months ago, and never received the item. I chased them several times and with no luck, despite them responding to cite production problems. It's a lost cause, try and claim the money back from your credit card.

By Franziska V.

Questions? Get answers from the R43DS.org staff and other customers.

5 Photos for R43DS.org