Review of BuyGame2

BuyGame2 reviews

Room 402-404, Chong Fat Commercial Building, 266 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Sham Shui Po
Hong Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 9826 2852
cs@buygame2.com

kenm47
9/26/14

I bought a few things from them and had no issues. Normally replies to emails pretty promptly. Prices are generally cheaper than Playasia but it is good to compare the 2.
The register airmail is pretty quick too.

adamc45
3/26/14

I bought a game on eBay. Good price about £10 saving. However I didn't realise I had to wait a few weeks. My bad. however, which wasn't clear when making the purchase that I would have to pay the Import Tax and charges which accounted for an additional £13.

I asked the company and they said this....

We are sorry for what have happened. Please note that the import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.

We declare the value of every item at the value of Hong Kong Dollars 320.- and described as GIFT.

Appreciate your understanding that we are not liable for any packages held at the customs or refusal of collection.

So, avoid like the plague! You have been warned. Don't make my mistake, buy elsewhere!

Questions? Get answers from the BuyGame2 staff and other customers.

BuyGame2?