Review of EvilControllers

Tempe, AZ 85281, US

willh61
Will H.
4/30/18

This site is super laggy and the processing looks like it's going to time out. Other than that, the build of the remote was pretty painless and the evil brand came highly recommended. The controller is really nice, the protective case is ok, but the cable is garbage and only worked for a weeks.

franki19
Frank I.
4/26/18

It was good. Called because a link on the site was broken. But they fixed it right a way. They are making a better website.

jamesw608
James W.
4/26/18

Good experience. However when checking out, if you click continue shopping instead of checkout, it erases the controller you built. Need to add to cart, and then allow you to continue shopping.

timd157
Tim D.
4/11/18

The menus in the customization area are a little convoluted. It's difficult to uncheck something like a tagline once it has been selected

markd429
mark d.
4/10/18

Honestly had an issue or 2 , but this was
Taken care of with our hesitation! This is a great company and a great product , wouldn't go any where else! This is my 3rd purchase from EVIL

thomasd223
Thomas D.
4/4/18

Den Controller seiner Wahl zusammen zu Stellen war sehr einfach.
Die Bestellung durchzuführen war sehr einfach.
Man war zu jedem Zeitpunkt im Bilde, wie es um die Bestellung geht.
Wenn man Fragen hatte wurde diese in kürzester Zeit beantwortet.
Ich fühlte mich zu jedem Zeitpunkt gut aufgehoben was meine persönlichen Fragen und Bestellungen betraf.
Das Versenden und der dazugehörige Verfolgung-Link hat super funktioniert. Ich wusste immer wo gerade mein Paket ist.
Der Controller selber ist in meinen Augen Perfekt verarbeitet. Ich kann mich in keinem einzigen Punkt Beschweren. Weder in der Optik noch im Bestellten Gametag auf der Rückseite, noch in sonst irgendeinem Punkt. Verarbeitung und Funktion zu 110% Perfekt. Vielen Lieben Dank dafür.

davids1032
David S.
4/3/18

only complaint would be that the display would not show the optional colors (maybe i was doing it wrong)

suep136
Sue P.
4/2/18

controller looks worth it seen as all the other reviews on youtube and this website are good search NoseySnake36933 to see my review on the control in next few weeks when i get it.

mattg117
Matt G.
3/31/18

I have used Evil in the past, after 6 years, my first Evil finally cracked under the pressure. (it lasted a great many hours of game time)
Your brand does a great job and makes very good, durable controllers, well worth the money.

laceyb10
Lacey B.
3/27/18

After only using my controller for a few hours the R2 key is spamming. Causing my controller to become non-usable. The key isn't 'stuck' I was overall satisfied with the website, customer service and delivery. Highly disappointed in the spamming of R2.

nickr133
Nick R.
3/27/18

Practically over night flight (cross country) shipping once shipped from your company, after processing the order.
No complaints. Great Job.

kristianb8
Kristian B.
3/26/18

Its a great site! I love the quality of each controller I have purchased. Customer service is also very good, very fast with live chat. Sometimes it doesn't work though I've noticed. Other than that its amazing.

camerong32
Cameron G.
3/26/18

I wish I bought the controller in time to receive the Evil version of the D-Pad. But I think I will be okay with out it.

diamondr3
Diamond R.
3/25/18

Thanks for offering g this kind of product for those who love games. It are unable to use both hands still allows them to have gaming in their lives.

stuartg47
Stuart G.
3/23/18

The shopping experience was awesome, there was endless possiblities. I was like a kid in a candy shop

clydej10
Clyde J.
3/14/18

I backed out several times in this process. After finally reviewing other sites and similar products, I feel I made the right decision to purchase from Evil controllers. I'll give you my evaluation after I receive and use it.

edwardm164
edward m.
3/14/18

Quick and easy! This is my second controller purchase from Evil, with hundreds of hours on my first controller I ordered, it still works perfectly, but I’ve upgraded to an Xbox one, and need the edge this controller gives me.

maresaw
Maresa W.
3/12/18

The site timed out a few times mid order so had to re add the custom controller about 5 times, site didn't work that well on mobile/cell phone so had to use PC

michaele149
Michael E.
3/9/18

This is my second Evil Controller that I've ordered/owned. Both controllers are above and beyond my expectations. Outstanding customer service/product.

torib27
Tori B.
3/9/18

Interface when customizing the controller is a little glitchy at times. Prices changed randomly even though the additions said $0.00.

muhammadt26
Muhammad T.
3/9/18

So grateful for options for my 44 yr old husband who loves madden and since his stroke 2yrs ago he’s lost this joy. God Bless you for providing a much needed option.

stever294
Steve R.
3/9/18

Experience was great. I asked a question of customer support before ordering regarding customization on this order. I'd like to keep the soft red faceplate but wanted to she'd that all of the buttons and triggers are a matte black with no symbols on anything. I was told that was possible, may I please get email confirmation that this will be done prior to the controller shipping? Thanks very much.

andrewh227
Andrew H.
3/9/18

Original product that I received wasn't the product I ordered. Yes it was almost the same but there were aot of things either done poorly or incorrectly from what I ordered. On top of that, it didn't work I was sent a replacement that was correct about 3 weeks later.

donl109
Don L.
3/9/18

I received the PS-3 controller I ordered but it didn't come with any information on how to use it properly or how to reconfigure the button layout or use any of the evil mods, and I ordered the WHOLE package! I would appreciate any information on how to reprogram my new evil PS-3 controller that you might be willing to send me!

alexb345
Alex B.
3/9/18

My ratings don't have much to do with the product itself because that isn't being asked. Your website needs some help, it's very broken in some places and not user friendly.
Just recently, this purchase, having to buy shipping to get my controller back. Which is a weird feeling, but okay. Strange that you don't offer a 3year warranty anymore, yet somehow I got one and it really just means that we waive a fee for repair.
Though I have no issue with that, I understand completely. I just want the controller back to fit shape. Which with how little I used it over the 3 years. Like, a lot, the first month I got it. Then it sat it in it's case for a couple years and then a ton these last couple months, but for all the buttons to start grinding and sticking, the malformed triggers. I just wonder how good the build quality is.
Your emails to me, half of the redirect links, don't work.
your website, I had the hardest time trying to figure out where to login to see my shopping cart. I pretty much had to add another item to my cart to login to delete that item to buy what I had there.
Only reason it took this long was because of glitches.. payment options. Somehow the paypal got declined a couple times, weirdly but I got it to work.

Questions? Get answers from the EvilControllers staff and other customers.

EvilControllers?