Review of PlayStation

Los Angeles, CA 90045-9205
2017 Customer choice award

alayhama
3/9/19

This is regarding my last purchase from PS store online, i ordered Pubg battleRoyal game on PS4.

There are a lot of issues regarding this game, starting from lagging, sensitivity, game controlling and other, everything reported to Ps4 and game developers and the issues was admitted by both.

I asked to return the digital game and refund my money back but the rejected my request and informed me that they are working on solving this issues and till now no improvement since 2 months.

I escalated this case to their higher management with no solutions

I don't know how I can solve this issue and refund my money

russm21
2/26/18

My son's PS4 controller developed problems while it was still in warranty. We got sent around in circles for so many months then told it was out of warranty. If you tweet them they say use DM, if you DM they say tweet them, if you use live chat they tell you to call or tweet, if you call the lines are busy or you get disconnected.
They even made my 11 year old son cry by refusing to help him and hanging up on him after he had waited on the phone for ages to get through to them.
Complete $#*!s.

valeriag6
1/19/18

juegos con excelentes graficos, gran movilidad y definicion. algunos parecen una pelicula simplemente. cada version supera a la anterior sin dudas no es un cambio de carcaza y nada mas, lo mismo que los juegos.

christopherd69
6/21/17

So you buy a new game and it's $60 to buy a new game but you don't get full access to the game to play it on-line. You have to pay for a PS Online Account and for some games you have to pay fees to play those on-line as well. PlayStation went from a fun tool to play games on to something so costly that we stopped buying games and machines for our family. The machine was $400 and the games were $60 so spending $1000 a year for gaming was excessive and not a hard target to hit.

helmudl
2/15/17

I love play with friends, but we like PlayStation 3 more. because on PlayStation 4 ther is not to many games with spltiscreen. We love play together in games like uncharted 3.

jamuelc1
2/13/17

weriond oa the Coliep nay Shilep on sa whie be'omeng yod atiey
Yolip Shlipe Vhliep Will aobe the petitang o t ulang or Cholipe ang oahie pa migerida
the talnalg r fe tne ilsp nag oneerd

milesp12
2/10/17

I own a PS4 and completely happy about it. When you`ve got nothing to do at the evening or just want to make yourself a day-off with no people around you - sit back and relax playing your favourites..Amazing!

adamo89
2/8/17

You save a lot more money buying the cd from stores then downloading it from the psn store. Prices drop a lot faster in stores.

aliciah26
1/22/17

I've been with PlayStation since ps1 and I have never been let down , it's a great company and it releases great games , I love it!

samw133
11/10/16

Been using the console for a while now and can say I`m good with everything about it. A convenient controller, loads of things to spend some evenings with. Nice experience!

ivanh26
11/8/16

So I have been with Playstation/Sony for a very long time, but I've been hoping to see more stuff being added in like Xbox where you can change your username for an amount of Microsoft Points, the price for Playstation Plus has increased so much and honestly I think we all want to pay for membership for a much cheaper price, for the Playstation Plus Members I know they are not always satisfied with the monthly games we get and when I see Xbox they get games that would actually entertain a lot of members and in the future I am hoping to see playstation start changing and see much more from them!. So all playststion members can be satisfied.

greglyno
10/4/16

Wonderful experience

scotth119
9/15/16

I love ps4

scooterm
7/31/16

Love it but I have been a PlayStation guy since they first came out. Know it keeps getting better every year. Great deals on games there also. If a member

eddiem49
7/21/16

cant say enough about sony they stand by heir product

pauls325
7/1/16

PlayStation is my gaming console for life

dutchv
6/28/16

I have tried both PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. Unsurprisingly, I still gotta hand it to PS4

efraimm
6/21/16

Nao me arrependo de ter comprado um PS3. Experiencia unica.

christopherr63
6/16/16

I prefer the Playstation system to any other console,but the exclusives for the other consoles always stand out to me more so it's an interesting dilemma. I'm still generally Playstation all the way. My first game console was the first Playstation and I've had each upgrade since then.

darrelg4
6/12/16

No good

icaror
5/27/16

It's complicated and boring having to register credit card to send funds to the account of the Playstation Store, should have option to pay by invoice or online transfer. But everything is processed quickly and that made me happy.

pault105
5/27/16

As a gamer, I care about gaming, not quantity of sales, and as a gamer quantity will never beat quality! PS has let "players" down by releasing a lot of mediocre exclusive games that have high sales because there's a drought of platform exclusives.
Not impressed Sony, by launch day ps4 is waiting for the greatest you promised!

lamontm10
4/29/16

They are the pimp and the prostitute, all at the same time. With Playstation network, this company is "racking up the dough". They charge for everything; example, imagine if someone charged you for coming into their home. They also charged you for a glass of water, and to use the restroom. Oh yeah, and while you were there, you were being charged for breathing in their air. This is Playstation and their network in a "nutshell"

rosss51
4/13/16

You know it is better than Xbox. STarting from exclusives ending with a comfortable controller. I got myself a Witcher Wild Hunt Playstation. It looks so amazing. Totally worth the money.

bernao
4/7/16

Excxelnt service everything good

Questions? Get answers from the PlayStation staff and other customers.

PlayStation?