Nintendo UK

Nintendo UK has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nintendo UK ranks 74th among Video Games Other sites.

How would you rate Nintendo UK?

“A day late and A free game”

PJ R.
2/19/15

Pre-ordered Mario Kart 8 from them last year. I recieved an email a couple of days before to say that it might not arrived on time. I then recieved an email the day before release explaining that it would definitely not arrive on time and was given a digital copy of the game there and then. 2 days later, the day after release, my physical copy arrived in the post. Nintendo were also doing a deal at the time were if you bought mario kart you got a free game, as I now had 2 copies or mario kart I was able to claim 2 free games, I then sold my physical copy of mario kart on eBay for 5 quid less than I sold it for. Digital Mario kart 8 a day early + digital monster hunter 3 + digital Mario bros U all for a grand total of £5

pjr2
February 19th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Nintendo UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nintendo UK?

Have a question about Nintendo UK?