R43DS.org

R43DS.org has a consumer rating of 2.21 stars from 105 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. R43DS.org also ranks 10th among Video Game Accessories sites.

• Answered all of my messages quickly (and I sent one probably every 3 days or so) and had great customer service.
  • His cards were shipped 3 days after he ordered, and mine were sent 4 days after I ordered, and mind came in sooner.

• Their brazen lack of customer service is appalling!
  • 2 weeks went by and I have not had any information whatsoever.
How would you rate R43DS.org?

“Very pleased”

Isaac L.
7/17/20

After reading many bad reviews I was sceptical, especially when it was a buy one get one free deal. They were slow to ship and accept payment, but overall was delivered in about two weeks for a VERY good deal. Great product!!

“Charged my card immediately, never shipped product”

Bart S.
7/14/20

Avoid them -- it looks like a scam. They charged my card immediately, then never sent the product. Four times trying to contact them, they responded only three times, very slowly, with the same canned BS message about how they've had problems, but everything is OK now and they'll be shipping in two weeks. I had to challenge the charge, they did not dispute the chargeback with Visa.

customer service (9) 2 weeks (5) order (68) not buy (5) 3 days (4) 4 days (5) 24 hours (3) 3 weeks (4) credit card company (3) awaiting shipment (15) package (15) 3 months (4)
barts67
July 14th, 2020
ralphw115
June 13th, 2020
They charged my card immediately. Two attempts to contact them resulted in two identical canned messages promising to ship right away. After a month passed, I had to contest the original charge with Visa to get a refund. Avoid this vendor.
jeffp556
August 2nd, 2020
Ordered a while ago. Absolutely no response in email. No change in shipment. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE.
andreit4
April 25th, 2017
I've been waiting 3 weeks. I've had them email me at first for a while but they stopped and I'm still waiting. I'd give them a 4 star when or if it arrives. 5 stars if they didn't take so long. How are other people in these reviews saying they got it in a week? To UK? Im in Ireland, shouldnt take 2 extra weeks
bradm275
July 9th, 2020
Ordered my stuff several weeks ago and I have written them everyway imaginable. THEY WILL NOT REPLY. Is appalling and insulting! DO NOT BUY FROM OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!
vivianw57
May 24th, 2019
I ordered the card but never received it. I tried to communicate with them but it was not pleasant. They said they have send another card to me but never received it and I tried reaching out again and never get back to me nor giving me a refund. AVOID AT ALL COST
aarons283
April 1st, 2019
Dont bother.
I've been waiting 2 months. Communication is poor.
I didn't get my item.

Items are not sent tracked/recorded.
Just flush your money down the toilet instead.
simond86
February 1st, 2019
Never received the card after almost 3 month!!!!

I`ve contact them 1 month after the purchase and they said that they will send me the card. 2 month after the purchase I`ve contact them again and they said the same thing. And now its almost 3 month since the purchase and nothing!!!!

Don`t buy they will steal your money!!!
glennd20
February 9th, 2016
Basic summary (TL;DR): They are legit, but it takes forever to get your purchase. I would not recommend you buying from them, but if you are like me and already have, you will have to wait a few weeks, even months, to get your package. Or you can just get your money back through your bank. Just know that they are not scammers.

So, I ordered my bundle of r4 cards (3 total) sometime in late September 2015. I got all 3 r4s for just less than $30. It was a steal, so I got it. I happily placed my order and waited patiently for it for a few weeks. After a few weeks, I was wondering where my r4s were, and I decided to leave them a message asking when they'd arrive, and if there was a delay, to at least let me know. However, no response. After looking online, Many people stated that they were a scam, but there were some who actually got their orders, though it was received very late. I had come to terms with my stupid purchase, though it was my fault for not researching earlier, so I let it go this once.

After a few months, it had completely slipped my mind that I even ordered them, but one day, after sorting through my emails, I noticed that I actually got an email from them stating that my purchase was now being shipped and on the way. I was surprised to see that they even got back to me, but I figure it wouldn't arrive anyway, so I just got rid of the message.

However, today, 2/9/2016, I received my package in the mail. And personally, I am relieved that they are not scammers. It just takes a long time to get the package through customs and such. They are legit, but it is a GRUELINGLY slow process that I wouldn't recommend going through.

UPDATE (2/14/2016): The product is legitimate, as well. I ordered in 2015, but received the legit 2016 version. So if you were worried about quality of product, it is the real deal.

Tip for consumers: If you are ok with waiting months for a purchase, then feel free. I did get my r4s at a low price, so I am not complaining. Just be wary and patient if you want to buy from here. And by patient, I mean REALLY, REALLY PATIENT.

hansn11
March 27th, 2019
So far I have waited 3 weeks for a product that the site claims should arrive in 5-10 days. It took 2 weeks before they even updated it to shipping and then claimed they waited 5-10 days to ship it because they were waiting to ship a newer product. If ordered the old product, then send me the old product. This is how business is conducted. It sounds more to me like they ran out of caeds or simply forgot my order. Either way, no need for radical stories, just tell me you forgot to ship it or ran out. I will give them 3 more weeks as others have suggested then call the bank to get my money if it does not arrive. Exactly 6 weeks. Not a day later.
andrzeja2
October 13th, 2016
they are ok to buy from i order on october 6 2016 and i got it on October 21 they just slow to answer emails and heads up they SHIP FROM CHINA
leec53
February 22nd, 2016
Complete scam. Took them 24 hours to manually process my payment and after 2 plus weeks still awaiting shipment. Messaged them 6 times over the last two weeks with not one singe response. Finally filed fraudulent claims against them with my bank to get my money back. Be sure to report them and press charges if you can. Stay away from them. If you want to lose your money than just throw it in the garbage as you will not receive anything from them.
jaydens9
February 23rd, 2016
Their brazen lack of customer service is appalling! After multiple messages with no reply and waiting for more than two weeks after my payment was successfully processed and my order marked as "Awaiting Shipment", I will be filing fraudulent charges against this scum. I wish I'd found this review site before I found their ungodly excuse of a business.
kylem229
May 14th, 2019
The card spent 4 days awaiting shipment before being shipped and then took 2 weeks to deliver my only warning is it takes about 12 to 24 hours to process the payment however it will eventually go through. Apart from that i was updated with an email every time the status changed, an overall good experience.
isaacl71
July 17th, 2020
kristiand5
November 13th, 2018
This company provide little to no contact unless you threaten them with the credit card company. I purchased a Stargate 3DS for my son, it didn't come and I had no emails from them for 3 weeks so I contacted them, 4 weeks after the original purchase they tell me they sent it already but there is no proof of that, no tracking etc... They then say in the same day they have sent it again. It took another month to arrive in the UK, yes that's right this company are in China and you will get charged import duty on this purchase which for me was £12.25. The service has been terrible, they get back to me 3 or 4 days after I email and they don't apologise or even admit that they didn't even send the original parcel. I would say contrary to other reviews that this company is a scam. They do not mention that they are based in China on their website and furthermore it feels like you are ordering either from Europe or even the UK. I would definitely never order again from them and I would also warn anyone else off them. Truly terrible customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company, it's it's likely you will lose your money or incur an import fee.

justinl81
March 6th, 2017
$#*! THem, they never reply wtf don't buy
Please don't waste your time or money on this website.... after I paid... it says "awaiting payment " for hours... someone please help?
juliog13
August 27th, 2016
Experienced sucked erased my sign in so i can't review my order status. den of theives and liars. stay away
georgem123
September 23rd, 2015
It took three months to receive the order via Canada post with the shipping address also being in Canada. Normally this should take three days.

I tried contacting them and didn't receive a response outside of the first week or two. The week after it shipped they finally replied to my requests.

From my own experiences? Worst. Service. Ever.
nathans59
September 1st, 2016
I ordered a product in June - it's now September and I have not received my product. Absolutely outrageous - do not purchase from this website!
bobbym57
September 1st, 2017
How long does it take before payment is finally received? I've ordered from other sites and payment is received within 2 minutes!
aaa36
April 4th, 2016
Ordered a card on March 3 2016 and it is still marked as awaiting shipment as of today (April 5 2016). I sent a few emails and messages to them and haven't got a single reply thus far. Their complete lack of customer service is simply disgraceful.
richardb175
October 4th, 2015
All their logos have been ripped off and cropped into the picture to "SEEM LEGIT" They are not legit. Responded to days late emails saying a new version was being updated and they'd send it straight after it was done. Nothing came and no message.
A majority of people posting have not received their items, they are quick to steal your money and the service they provide (If they even have one) is really not worth your money.
Overall, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
lisas245
January 17th, 2016
No correspondence, no phone number to call, no replies to emails. This has to be the worst company ever! Do NOT do business with them they will keep your money and you never get your order..... and certainly no response to wanting to cancel your order or get a refund.

Horrible and without honor or respect.
saram31
February 2nd, 2014
Wish I could give this site NO stars. Paid for the product. It never arrived but they took my money fast enough. Sent dozens of emails and they have never replied even though I threatened to report them to the Federal Trade Commission... still nothing. I don't even know how to get my money back I mean, how do you argue with a company that wont talk to you?

I bombarded them with emails but they did respond. They send the chip from overseas and sometimes they get held up in customs but they did keep responding and even stated if I didn't receive my chip by a certain date they would track it themselves and also send out another chip. I received it as stated and was very pleased with my chip. This chip is no longer available in the US so it comes from Hong Kong that is why it takes so long plus they have a parent company callediComBuy. I texted with a representative named Jim and it was R43DS.org

By Jamie C.