Review of R43DS.org

Missouri, United States
Tel: 203197836468

vivianw57
5/24/19

I ordered the card but never received it. I tried to communicate with them but it was not pleasant. They said they have send another card to me but never received it and I tried reaching out again and never get back to me nor giving me a refund. AVOID AT ALL COST

kylem229
5/14/19

The card spent 4 days awaiting shipment before being shipped and then took 2 weeks to deliver my only warning is it takes about 12 to 24 hours to process the payment however it will eventually go through. Apart from that i was updated with an email every time the status changed, an overall good experience.

aarons283
4/1/19

Dont bother.
I've been waiting 2 months. Communication is poor.
I didn't get my item.

Items are not sent tracked/recorded.
Just flush your money down the toilet instead.

hansn11
3/27/19

So far I have waited 3 weeks for a product that the site claims should arrive in 5-10 days. It took 2 weeks before they even updated it to shipping and then claimed they waited 5-10 days to ship it because they were waiting to ship a newer product. If ordered the old product, then send me the old product. This is how business is conducted. It sounds more to me like they ran out of caeds or simply forgot my order. Either way, no need for radical stories, just tell me you forgot to ship it or ran out. I will give them 3 more weeks as others have suggested then call the bank to get my money if it does not arrive. Exactly 6 weeks. Not a day later.

jamesl814
2/22/19

I would say it's a decent product, I got it, and the delivery wasn't bad in time, ordered feb 3rd, arrived feb 20th

It came from UPS after it arrived in canada, looked like a new labeling too.

I ordered the r4-sdhc, they sent me the newest version for the 3ds and older models, that supported my ds lite, which was nice.

The weirdest part was their site's SSL cert expired right after I bought it, so I too thought it was a scam.

Be aware any support service requests should be sent to alltechgear.com, which apparently owns this site, that's how I ended up getting better service.

simond86
2/1/19

Never received the card after almost 3 month!!!!

I`ve contact them 1 month after the purchase and they said that they will send me the card. 2 month after the purchase I`ve contact them again and they said the same thing. And now its almost 3 month since the purchase and nothing!!!!

Don`t buy they will steal your money!!!

kristiand5
11/13/18

This company provide little to no contact unless you threaten them with the credit card company. I purchased a Stargate 3DS for my son, it didn't come and I had no emails from them for 3 weeks so I contacted them, 4 weeks after the original purchase they tell me they sent it already but there is no proof of that, no tracking etc... They then say in the same day they have sent it again. It took another month to arrive in the UK, yes that's right this company are in China and you will get charged import duty on this purchase which for me was £12.25. The service has been terrible, they get back to me 3 or 4 days after I email and they don't apologise or even admit that they didn't even send the original parcel. I would say contrary to other reviews that this company is a scam. They do not mention that they are based in China on their website and furthermore it feels like you are ordering either from Europe or even the UK. I would definitely never order again from them and I would also warn anyone else off them. Truly terrible customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company, it's it's likely you will lose your money or incur an import fee.

jacquesc16
10/11/18

Hi just to reassure everyone.. this site is not a scam. I finally recived my card from them. Order 29th of august received today 10th of October. Let say it took near 7 weeks.
Customer service are hit and miss but do reply to enquiry eventually.
Just be patient it will come. I am posting picture of the product received.
So not a scam at all.

bens226
5/6/18

Can't give these guys enough praise for their helpful customer service that walked my son and I through the entire purchase. We had replies to our emails sometimes within minutes and they were very helpful even after the fact when my son and I were confused with the setup steps. Steve there walked us through everything step by step and made sure we were up and running before he left for the night. Highly recommend them. I bought a similar product from another store that ended up not working and they would not even reply to my requests for help or assistance whereas these guys were great - even before we gave them any money.

jamesa435
4/30/18

Just received my Sega Saturn Modchip from this shop. I ordered on April 23 and received the package on Friday April 27th. They were very helpful when I was asking questions and even helped me through the installation of the saturn chip when I was confused about which cable to use with my Saturn. Overall it has been an excellent experience and I have shopped at other sites that sell mod products and most of them don't even bother to reply or if they do, their emails are short and not very helpful. I would recommend r43ds.org to anyone looking to mod their systems.

aidanm25
2/23/18

Great price and excellent communication. Any queries I had were answered quickly and resolved. The cards I got work great and kids are happy.

marks598
1/31/18

Have not had any problems with this store and have ordered from them 3 times in total. Each time i received exactly what I ordered without any hassles. One of the 3 packages took somewhat longer to arrive (around 18 days) but the issue was with customs and not with the shop. I recommend them to my friends regularly and have no heard of anyone having any major issues whatsoever.

bobbym57
9/1/17

How long does it take before payment is finally received? I've ordered from other sites and payment is received within 2 minutes!

jaxs5
6/19/17

I put my order on June 3rd 2017 I receive in my united state mailbox 6/18. I am happy with the r43ds site

balintb
4/27/17

The shipping as described by others earlier is a bit slow, but they are friendly and helpful. The product is first class, works great.

Tip for consumers: I can recommend this site, they have quality products.

andreit4
4/25/17

I've been waiting 3 weeks. I've had them email me at first for a while but they stopped and I'm still waiting. I'd give them a 4 star when or if it arrives. 5 stars if they didn't take so long. How are other people in these reviews saying they got it in a week? To UK? Im in Ireland, shouldnt take 2 extra weeks

jonahhf
4/11/17

I had like a million questions before I ended up actually buying and each of my emails was responded to within a day at most, and a lot of the time is was just a few hours. A far cry from the non-responses most of these type of sites seem to be known for.

Once I got my card I was putting the wrong kernel on it, and I had to ask for help, and just as quickly as before I placed an order they responded and helped me out and let me know what I needed to do to make it work.

justinl81
3/6/17

$#*! THem, they never reply wtf don't buy
Please don't waste your time or money on this website.... after I paid... it says "awaiting payment " for hours... someone please help?

perid
2/18/17

The R4 arrived somewhat late but there was a notice notifying me that R4s were replaced in order to prevent possible compatibility issues! R4 works completely as it should, the only problem I had was finding the proper firmware required to run the R4 but it didn't take very long. Other than that, great service! :)

andrewp122
1/24/17

I would have to agree with Ernest below, there must have been an ownership change or something similar. I got my order in two and a half weeks, which is pretty quick considering it was coming from China and I made the purchase the week before Christmas. Exactly what I ordered, no credit card issues. I would absolutely recommend them. Answered all of my messages quickly (and I sent one probably every 3 days or so) and had great customer service.

mikel420
1/2/17

Extremely good service! Very quick delivery from China (1 week to the UK). And very responsive to messages! Would be more than 5 stars if that was possible! Would recommend to anyone! Thanks again r43ds.org!!!

adamp70
12/21/16

Was a bit iffy ordering from a place I haven't before. I got my R43ds cards. woo hooo.
they were very responsive with any emails I sent them and I will defiantly be getting any cards I need from them now on!! thank you

ernestt13
12/7/16

Maybe new owners or something because the reviews below just don't make any sense. Before I bought my Sky3DS I had a bunch of questions and the longest I had to wait was 1 day for a reply and most times I was getting replies within the hour - and I sent like 8 or 9 emails in total.
Once I did order they took payment the same day and shipped the order 4 days later. Package came from Buffalo, NY and I had my Sky3DS card in 3 days. 1 Week from the day I ordered and i had the card in hand. Perhaps

damonc26
11/6/16

The customer server is awesome...they responded back to me asap and helped me with my problems. You will be lucky if someone even responds back if it were the other sites. I'm in the USA, i bought a Gateway3DS from another site, it took over a month and a half to get it. I bought from R43DS on 2 different occasions and i got my stuff in 2-2.5 weeks. I strongly recommend buying from these guys, they are good.

nicks148
10/25/16

They must have changed shipped methods or something because I ordered on October 10th and my Buy 1 get 1 free R4 3DS cards were in my mailbox on the 14th of October. They shipped from NY and I am extremely happy with both the product and the quick shipping. I don't know if they changed some shipping methods or they now ship from the United States, but 4 days is hell-a-fast!!!!! The cards work as advertised and I even asked them to load all the firmware files on the micro sd for me and they did just that.

I bombarded them with emails but they did respond. They send the chip from overseas and sometimes they get held up in customs but they did keep responding and even stated if I didn't receive my chip by a certain date they would track it themselves and also send out another chip. I received it as stated and was very pleased with my chip. This chip is no longer available in the US so it comes from Hong Kong that is why it takes so long plus they have a parent company callediComBuy. I texted with a representative named Jim and it was R43DS.org

By Jamie C.

I ordered some things from them over 3 or 4 months ago. After all these false claims of sending it it eventually came from china. We got the bank involved at one point. They have some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced and they gave every excuse you could imagine of why they don't answer. You can go to the bank and they will get your money back for you if you don't think you'll receive the item. But maybe you will get lucky like I did and they'll eventually send it.

By John H.

Although they say local and they do have small offices in other places, it actually ships from China.

By Hans N.

I don't know mate, I'm waiting 3 weeks too.

By Andrei T.

I ordered from the .org site at least 6 months ago, and never received the item. I chased them several times and with no luck, despite them responding to cite production problems. It's a lost cause, try and claim the money back from your credit card.

By Franziska V.

Questions? Get answers from the R43DS.org staff and other customers.

5 Photos for R43DS.org