Review of DraKuli

Tel: 02157931692

1 Review From Our Community

graemeb2
2/15/15

Been ordering games and computer peripherals from this site for years. If you are in Indonesia, and want to buy authentic copies of games (which isnt an easy thing, most stores only sell pirate copies) this site is absolutely for you.

The prices are competative, not cheap, but not expensive. But what sets this site apart is the customer service. When i ordered guild wars 2, i had already downloaded all the necessary files from the gw website and therefore only needed the gamekey. I decided to order the discs anyway, but due to my impatience i texted the store owner and had him open my game and text me the code so I could start playing sooner.

Also, when I spent roughly $200 on a keyboard/mouse pack, my net connection timed out and i ended up transferring the money twice. The store owner hit me up on my cell and told me that I had paid twice- immediately he transfered the money straight back.

Long story short, good site, honest broker- have no fears in ordering from them

Questions? Get answers from the DraKuli staff and other customers.

DraKuli?