CustomControllerzz reviews

Tel: 800-214-4342
sales@customcontrollerzz.com

cierram6
4/15/19

After buying a remote from them during their New years sale, I ended up sending it back because the RL buttons weren't working. I emailed back and forth with different representatives before they ordered me where to send the broken remote ; In exchange for a new one. After that, which was Jan 12th, 2019. I have not heard back from a single worker . Through via, or telephone. It really sucks becuase, plenty of people has said to have the same issue. Im usually really good with reading reviews first prior to ordering and to anyone ordering or inquiring.. DO NOT DO IT > All they want is your money, they do not care about the customers. Hell they might just send you a broken remote just so you can send it back & end up with nothing. Not even a sorry for your inconvience. I'm telling you guys, these mother$#*!ers really played me & went no show on me.

Response from Custom C., CustomControllerzz Representative
Hi Cierra,

Thank you for your feedback. We definitely apologize for the experience you have had with our company. We strive to provide each and every customer with the best and quickest shopping expierence possible. According to our records, your controller was fixed and shipped back to your home free of charge. The USPS tracking number for the package will be:

We sincerely apologize for the delay, and also for the lack of communication. We hope you enjoy the controller! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,
CC Support Team
lindak428
Linda K.
3/28/19

Shopping was easy and straight forward. Only concern is lack of reasonable warranty. Would have thought 12 months was a standard minimum on this sort of purchase.

billiem33
Billie M.
2/12/19

I couldn't order from this website after trying to order from it several different times very unsatisfied.

shannonw123
1/18/19

Ordered PS4 Pro controller on 8-26-18 here is it 1-1-18-19 no controller, No refund and they quit communicating back in November.

Here is the scam. They take your money and make you think your getting your product within three months after that you have almost zero chance getting a reversal charge in your card or account. Then they quit communicating because they know you can't get your money back at that point!

Don't fall for this Scam!!!!

drakeb8
12/28/18

just now
PLEASE READ. Do not purchase from the company. I purchased a custom xbox controller on May 24, 2018. After a month a received the controller and the button did not work. I sent it back a few days later which was easy but it is now December 28, 2018 and they ignore my emails and calls as to where my controller or refund are. They will not contact you and if they do it is the same lie. Please do not buy from them, avoid this company at all costs

bm172
12/19/18

Don't order from this company!

They do not respond to emails or phone messages, which is the only way you can reach them because they don't answer their phone.

I have disputed the charge on my credit card since I have never heard from them nor have I ever receive the product.

amandah320
12/11/18

I ordered on the 31st October for my sons Christmas present. If I had read reviews here I would NEVER have ordered. The information given to me has been misleading at the least, and has been very hard to get, now they have gone completely silent. I have been given the run around for a month and a half and now just want my money back. TIP- If you paid via Paypal or credit card, go back to them with your email/message trail for a refund, you will be covered for non delivery/faulty goods.

sarahw379
12/10/18

I ordered my controller on 30th October 2018 for my partner for Christmas and I have not received it nor has anyone got back to me via phone or email regarding why it is taking so long. I have left 4 voicemail messages and 6 emails and will continue to call and email everyday until I get a response. My controller states that it's still in the "customisation stage" which is a joke. This is bull$#*! and I'll be researching ways to take this further.

ingridw20
Ingrid W.
12/5/18

I wasn't able to apply the promo code for 20% discount. called costumer service and was put on hold for too long.

andreas339
7/13/18

I can ONLY blame myself for using this company!! I have been dealing with them since Christmas trying to exchange a custom controller that was faulty!!! They now not only have the controller i sent for fixing BUT are not responding to me either. AWESOME service - these ppl are thieves!

milesd15
7/10/18

I am still waiting for a refund or a replacement controller to be sent. the only reply I got from multiple emails was to ask me to take down my negative review...
I have now bought a new Xbox controller for my son after waiting for months and months so want a refund.

jacke88
6/13/18

Do not waste your time or money with this business. Everything is so expensive and shipping is terrible. I place my order on 28/03/18. It is now 13/06/18 and the only response I have seen from the support team is that my controller was in the last stages and was going to be sent by the end of the week. That was 3 weeks ago. Go somewhere else to buy your controller PLEASE!

victoriad81
4/24/18

My son's controller was only used a couple of times before it was found to be defective. Contacted Sarah at custom controllerzz who told me to send it back, did so and now they have both my controller and the money and will not return calls, emails and have done nothing to contact me. Useless and disappointing, really a bit of a scam as kids are involved in this whole business.

kyles126
Kyle S.
4/3/18

It was great but very expensive compared to going to gamestop and buying a $55 that still looks cool when for a not custom controller here is $79.99 but I had two things on it dpad and bullet buttons and it was $103 but I had a discount code so it was only $85.07

melissan47
3/27/18

Company does NOT return calls or emails! We ordered a controller for my son at the beginning of Nov. and it took weeks for me to get in touch to find the status of my order. I had to leave numerous messages and several rude emails over a month and a half. After having the controller for 2 1/2 months there are issues with the buttons and ONCE again unable to get a response! Dont waste your time or money!

seanb97
3/17/18

I bought this garbage controller and within a month it no longer worked properly. I FINALLY got ahold of Collin and shipped it back to him. They have now had my controller for almost 3 months and I cant get anreturn email, a phone call, nothing after leaving message after message! Their customer service is the worst Ive ever seen and I would in no way shape or form endorse their garbage ass products or company!! At this point theyre just thieves to me, I will take my money elsewhere! If you buy from them, dont say I didnt tell you so when you and IF you get a garbage product! Its too bad I cant leave NO STARS on this review!

neelag
2/12/18

I posted a review about a controller that didn't work. And despite numerous emails and phone calls to replace the controller, I hadn't heard back over a months time. I finally heard back from the owner who left me a voice mail with a phone number. I immediately returned the call and sent emails and have never heard back. I remain without a controller, without any returned phone calls or emails and I still have a faulty custom controller that cost me over $200. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!

jasminei2
2/1/18

I ordered a Superman themed controller from this company, but from etsy. Seems like the only person that replies is this guy named Collin Hayes. Anyways, I ordered my controller around mid November and the guy said it take weeks for it to be made and wouldn't make it for Christmas, but most likely after new years. I said it was fine. it was already the second of January and I messaged him asking when was the controller going to be shipped and told me around the six of that month. I decided to open a non delivery case because it took him forever to reply, but ever since I opened the case he would reply in a snap. So when the six came, it said he shipped the controller so i decided to close the case (stupid me), but it was on PRE SHIPMENT. I at first thought it was normal but then 2 weeks past and was still on pre shipment... I messaged him on etsy and his shop was gone, but his profile was still there. Ever since he hasn't replied. I then messaged him again couple days ago and today and still no reply. I then went to the main website and they haven't replied either. I am now asking for a refund, but I doubt that they'll reply to that. I will try calling them tomorrow now. Is anyone still having problem with this website? :/ this is ridiculous.

brucer56
1/29/18

I ordered the controller as a present, I had a red hex pattern and my brothers name on the handle of the controller. In check out it said 2-3 weeks for processing time, I messaged them after 2 weeks with no response from 2 messages I sent. 3 weeks pass I email them, being told itll be shipped by the end of the week. End of the week comes and my controller is still listed as *Customization begins*. I message them against and they said early next week. The controller was not shipped till the end of the 5th week. It gets here and it turns out, my brothers name isnt even on the controller, i double checked my order and it does say that i ordered it with a tag on the handle of the controller. I messaged them back pissed, its not been 3 days with no reply.

danielr184
1/24/18
• Updated review

This is my second review about the same controller. I still havent recieved the controller or a full refund. Its now been 5 months!!! Takes forever to hear back from the support staff even when you have been waiting for as long as I have. Most unprofessional company I have ever delt with, and this is a fair warning to those who think they want to buy something from them because trust me, you will regret it

“Horrible”
11/23/17
• Previous review

I ordered a custom controller in August this year and they sent it without the paddles on the back, I returned it straight away... it is almost December and I have not yet received my controller. It takes weeks to hear back from them. Will not buy anything from them again

teraj1
1/3/18

They take your money then never respond to you when you inquire about the product if its being shipped. This company is fraudulent and a scam!!!! Collin does NOT call you back or respond to your emails.

stevenr218
Steven R.
12/29/17

Your code says I can receive 20% but it would not apply to my purchase. I tried to find somewhere that stated maybe exclusions applied but I could not find it. I called and emailed 2 days ago but received no response. Was not enough for me to avoid your company but it is frustrating. I would rather you not advertise a sale at all if it’s not a real one that works. You can follow up if you want to but it’s not required.

maryr274
12/29/17

I ordered a controller for my son for Christmas on 11/23/17 and here it is 12/29/17 and still no controller. I have tried to call and email several times with no response! I will have to take legal action if I don't get a response! Absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional!

Tip for consumers: Don't ordered from these guys

kellym251
12/15/17

Placed order on 12/2/17- paid extra for customization to take 5-7 days. It's now 12/15 and is still in "customization begins" status. You cannot reach a person by phone. You get an automated message that somebody will get back to you in 12-24 hours....false. If you email for "faster customer service" you get an automated response somebody will get back to you asap. Still waiting. Just terrible. Looking like I will have a disappointed kid for Christmas.

spicyb
Spicy B.
12/14/17

I ordered an Xbox controller in March of 2017 and still use it today. It seems to be a very high quality controller and I love the design. The right bumper feels a little worn out but nothing more than to be expected from any other controller used this long. I use this controller on my PC as well and I have had some issues with the charging cable staying connected. I will be buying from this site again in the future.

Expect longer shipping time as mine took close to 3 weeks. Overall the wait is worth it.

Also, great customer support!

Hi Jo, please feel free to call us directly toll free at 800-214-4342. A trained customer service representative would be happy to assist you and provide accurate order updates. We hope to hear from you soon!

By Custom C., CustomControllerzz Representative

Hi Liam! Thank you for your interest in our products. All orders are different, for the most accurate answer please email us at : sales@customcontrollerzz.com. Please be sure to include your first and last name and also your order number. We would be happy to assist you!

By Custom C., CustomControllerzz Representative

Hi Dan, please feel free to take a look at our Instagram for real pictures of customer controllers. Our username is @CustomControllerzz. We hope to see your order soon!

By Custom C., CustomControllerzz Representative

Hello, you would not be charged for something you did not receive. If you have billing questions please either call or email our sales team. They would be happy to assist you. They can be reached at 800-214-4342/sales@customcontrollerzz.com. We hope this helps and we look forward to hearing from you!

By Custom C., CustomControllerzz Representative

Hi Margaret, thank you for your interest in Custom Controllerzz! Standard processing time is currently about 2-3 weeks. I would expect delivery within the first week of December if not sooner. Please feel free to contact our sales team at: sales@customcontrollerzz.com

By Custom C., CustomControllerzz Representative

Hi Daniel, I apologize for such a delayed answer! Yes, our controllers work for all games including the rapid fire feature. I hope this helps!

Helpful answer -1

Hi Masen, all controllers are delivered within the processing time noted on our site! I hope this helps!

By Custom C., CustomControllerzz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CustomControllerzz staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CustomControllerzz