Review of Print Your Pet

Print Your Pet reviews

info@printyourpet.com

victoriab230
6/13/19

My boyfriend ordered one of their custom pet photo blankets for me around Christmas 2018, it's now June 2019 and we never received the item or a refund. We have called numerous calls and not once have they picked up. We've also emailed to no avail. I commented on their Facebook asking where my blanket was and they instantly deleted my comments, messaged me saying they already refunded me (although they haven't and they didn't even have the order number that my comment was in refernce to) then they proceeded to block me so I could not respond. Have filed complaint to the Better Business Bureau and encourage others to do the same.

beccat10
6/12/19

My mother lost her dog recently and I wanted to get her something to remember him with. I ordered a phone case through Printy Pets and it was unfortunately the wrong size. I contacted the support team and got a prompt response asking for more information, which I then provided. I was told they'd send a correct size and was thrilled with the customer service. I hadn't received a shipping confirmation, so reached back to find that they had apparently changed their mind and decided they weren't going to send a replacement as they were 'not at fault'. I'm just so disappointed that it was first confirmed that they'd send a new size and when that was reversed, I wasn't notified. There are a lot of phone case options out there - I highly recommend going elsewhere.

oofm
6/4/19

They charged multiple items to my credit card when I bought one and when I asked for a refund they got defensive and started threatening me with lawsuits, and that they know my exact location, and will have me charged with slander, even though I just asked if it was a scam

maries274
5/31/19

Same as everyone else. Order in November it is now May. Emailed every possible co tact they gave and keep getting a generic "we will look into it" response. Sometimes not response at all. Total SCAM.

djj18
5/15/19

I ordered two items in December and as of May have still not received them. Thankfully I used PayPal and they refunded me. The correspondence with this company was unprofessional, and I was blocked on FB when I told them I contacted the BBB. I also found out that they do not give proceeds to animal shelters. The one listed on their website doesn't exist! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!

angelah295
5/15/19

I ordered a blanket for my daughter-in-law December1st. Now it's May 15 and still no blanket. My daughter-in-law was so excited about her gift. I sent several emails and have received a couple responses from the company. The last I heard in March was that they would be sending an email to proof the work...did not receive that email. Next I received an email stating they would send me the tracking number as soon as it was released. That was also in March. Now May, no blanket. I wouldn't recommend this company! I would understand if they would at least respond to me. I am not sure what step to take next, because of course they have my money.

carols664
5/8/19

Long story short ordered 3 items in October. Received one dodgy shirt end of December. One okay mug January and no blanket at all. Was accused of fraud even though I have evidence only one item was sent with 2nd shipment. Taking thousands of dollars off of customers with no products and a dodgy set up usually results in the company getting shut down so why are they still allowed to operate??!! Also, The rudest people I've ever come across.

randys258
5/6/19

This company is a sham. Stay away! They never delivered my order, but did take my payment. Worst online company ever.

daisyr37
5/5/19

I ordered at the beginning of November for a Christmas gift! Never got, I emailed and they said it would arrive in January because of so many orders. I ended up receiving it at the end of MARCH! I waited 4 months for it!!

shannonm278
4/29/19

Ordered back in January they won't answer any emails I can't get my money back. Spent $100 and never got my product!!!!! DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! ZERO STARS!!!!!!

allies37
4/26/19

Placed my order AND THEY TOOK MY MONEY on December 11, 2018 and have been going back and forth via email ever since. Was once promised I would receive 10% back from my orders, never happened. Was promised on three separate occasions it was now being listed as a rushed priority, it's now April 26, 2019 and I'm totally empty handed. Was given the same sob story as everyone else that they had a broken system and were backed up from the holidays. Excuse after excuse. However I posted negative reviews on their Instagram account and within the hour received a hateful direct message and was promptly blocked. So turns out they'll answer to some negative public PR!! Based on the many other negative reviews I see, this company is a total scam.

marybethr16
4/16/19

I would give 0 stars if I could. I tried to place an order on 2/23. They had issues with their website so I emailed them. They did not respond until 3/6. I then placed my order on 3/9. I still don't have it even though the confirmation email said I would have it in 2-4 weeks. I have emailed them several times and their responses are vague and unhelpful. I would not recommend using them. Surely someone else is better!

laurenc179
4/2/19

I agree 100 percent with all of these reviews. I have been waiting for over 4 months for my product. And I have sent numerous emails only to receive short rude responses. I have now filed a complaint with Paypal. RIDICULOUS!

nealek1
3/23/19

I will lead into this review by saying if you are looking to wait for over 3 months to receive whatever you ordered and get little to no communication from a company regarding the status of your order, Print Your Pet is the way to go.
I ordered 2 products (a blanket and a phone case) on December 4, 2018 and did not receive them until March 12, 2019. In between that time I sent 3 emails to the company respectively asking for a status update, as I know they were busy with holiday orders. Each email I sent took at least 2 weeks before I got a response and each response was automated and scripted. I will say that in one response I was "offered" a 10% refund on my $100 order, however I responded to that on February 26, 2019 saying "yes, I would like AT LEAST a 10% refund. When can I expect that?" and I have yet to hear from anyone or receive a refund to my bank account.
Due to their failure to communicate and utter disregard for customer service, I recommend you DO NOT order from Print Your Pet. Not only was I extremely disappointed that my order took over 3 months, but it was unprofessional and disrespectful that nobody responded to my inquires about the status of my order.

michelles788
3/22/19

I ordered my blanket in November for a Christmas gift.I was so excited to get this blanket in for my friend because all over social media the products looked great!

I just received my blanket last week. It turned out fine, which I am happy about, but I would not order again. It took 5 months to get this blanket......5! The customer service is horrible. Rarely sent email updates, and when they did it was not helpful. I understand the influx of orders during Christmas time, but there was zero communication.

Recently, I noticed a comment on one of their Instagram posts with someone inquiring about their products. I took it upon myself to reach out to them and tell them that other reviews i have read, hundreds of people still haven't gotten their orders and to basically stay away. Not even 20 minutes after I commented, Print your Pet sent me a nasty Direct Message stating "wow I didn't know you clock in here to see all of the unfulfilled orders when there is over 100k orders delivered. You have been spamming all of our page, move on and do not follow us", then proceeded to delete the nasty comments about 2 minutes after sending and only left "Have a great day" andddd then blocked me.

They are a joke with the worst customer service I have ever experienced. DO NOT ORDER.

melindae22
3/21/19

I placed my order on Dec 10th, I did not receive it until March 15th. I contact them the first time for a status update and they replied that they were working as fast as they could and they would like to offer me free shipping (which i already had). They never responded to any other status requests. They actually stated to not email them as that slowed them down even more. I ordered sock and while the picture looked nice, they were very poor quality. I don't see how they are still in business.

Tip for consumers: Please don't!

julies555
3/21/19

I ordered a blanket in November, it is March and there is still no blanket. I filed a dispute with PayPal and they are now threatening not to send my product until I remove the dispute. There is only 2 days left until PayPal takes action and this is the first time they're prompt with responses

davidg1028
3/7/19

I ordered a blanket in November of 2018. It's March 2019 and I still have not received anything. They don't respond to emails or phone calls. Now I have to deal with filing complaints with the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection and Better Business Bureau. Hopefully I'll get my money back.

matthewr208
3/7/19

Ordered on November 22, 2018. The site said all orders before November 25 would come by Christmas and orders usually take a couple of weeks. Received my order on March 6, 2019. MARCH.

jacm7
3/1/19

I ordered something from here in 2017 for Christmas got it in about a month. Then I ordered a BIGGER order in November of 2018 and here it is February, still haven't gotten it and no responses to my emails

vanessac133
2/22/19

I kid you not, this was the response I finally got after they ignoring my emails for 3 months. They claimed to have emailed me completed artwork (which they absolutely did not). Another professional quote from them: "THE EMAIL YOU GOT ABOUT THE PRODUCT LOOK AT THE ORDER ID, RING A BELL? USE COMMON SENSE, CHECK THE ORDER ID, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS." Even though I tried to explain to him that my ID number no longer was "valid" and their site would not update me on the status. My order number no longer existed. He refused to give me a new order ID number, update me on the current status of my order (he just said that it was still backlogged) or refund my money. These are legitmate quotes from their customer service department.

I get you my be overwhelmed and didn't expect so many orders at once, but don't get pissy with your customers because you can't manage your business...maybe you should have stopped excepting orders after you realized how backlogged you were...maybe you should have given real estimates to buyers of how long it would take for an order to arrive...maybe you should respond to upset customers when they are emailing you...and not with rude comments that try and deflect your poor customer service.

alisonm115
2/20/19

Ordered in November, it is February. I sent about 20/30 messages. I was answered once in January that they are very behind and it would be sent in a couple of weeks.I still do not have my order and they have not responded. The process your credit card almost immediately and never send the product. Horrible.

deannar57
2/10/19

To go off of what everyone else is saying: this company is a scam. They told me it would take 2-4 weeks for my product to come in as they were experiencing a high volume of orders because of the holiday season. I ordered it December 12. It is now February 10. Their website's design literally tricked me into buying two of the same products. They took about 2-3 weeks to finally get back to me (even though their website says they will take up to 24-36 hours to respond) to say they would give me a refund. From there, they said it would take 2-4 days for the refund to come in. I waited about two weeks and finally had to go through my credit card company to get my money back. Since it has taken an absurd amout of time for the original blanket to come in, I've been consistently emailing them saying I want my money back. All they offered was free shipping. So I've continuously emailed them asking for my money back completely. They have been very kind in ignoring all of my emails. I messaged them on FB and they left me on read. This company is a scam and will steal your money. Do not buy from them. I have good reviews from friends about Pet Canvas. I would highly recommend you order from them instead.

rl166
2/8/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU LIKE DISAPPOINTMENT. TOOK MY MONEY RIGHT AWAY BUT NO RESPONSE OR PRODUCT 2 MONTHS LATER. NEVER SEEN ANYBODY LIKE THESE GUYS.

gretchens37
2/6/19

Ordered in Nov 2018 a custom tote bag. Never got a response until right around the holidays that the art was ready, approved it and knew it would take a while. Then after New Years received a pillow in the mail. How does a company who makes custom items make the entire order wrong? I emailed immediately, and finally got a response 1 entire month later. Checked out their company Twitter and they claimed they only let emails sit for 48 hours. Lies! Not expecting much after reading the reviews. Use a different company, this one is not on the up and up. They should be ashamed and embarrassed about their business practices. This is some fyre festival crap.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They are a complete scamming company. I ordered a blanket for Christmas on November 5, 2018, and today is January 5, 2018, and so far no blanket. I have written them several emails and have gotten rude and short responses that all respond with "wait a little longer" or "be patient" when I was requesting a refund. I have emailed them about four times, and now my email and account has been blocked and I am no longer allowed to see my tracking information. Also, there is no phone number on the website, and the address they provide in Dallas, TX is false. THIS IS A RED FLAG. Print Your Pet is a disgusting company that is taking thousands of dollars every day without providing a product. They are hard to work with, rude, and this whole company deserves to be taken down. Also, my order ID is false because I don't want PrintYourPet to contact me about anything I have said in this review. PrintYourPet's CEO, Justin Garza, deserves to serve time for this criminal business. Again, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

By John D.

Impossible, don't even bother trying, they'll take your money and you'll never hear from them again.

By Eric G.

They were the top Google search and appeared in Facebook ads. Wish I did my homework beforehand. Not a pleasant experience.

By Kirby K.

I ordered on October 25th. Just got a shipping notification today. Horrible customer service. And I read other people say they were shipped the wrong thing!!  The wrong pet in their blankets or whatever else. So I'm not sure what I'm even going to receive. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I can update if anyone wants once I get it.

By Amanda S.
Questions? Get answers from the Print Your Pet staff and other customers.

18 Photos for Print Your Pet