Review of Print Your Pet

Print Your Pet reviews

info@printyourpet.com

keving300
1/16/19

Got the blanket its amazing quality, however just as other reviews say customer service is AWFUL and they only post 5 star reviews on the main site for obvious reasons. Add on the "custom" fees added on delivery too.

jshandeepj
1/15/19

I received my product, so it is not a scam... however, let me tell you how awful the customer service for this company is.

I ordered in the beginning of October hoping to give my best friend a blanket to honour the legacy of her passed pet. I ordered well in advance - especially well in advance of their cut-off for Christmas, which was mid-November. I emailed after a few weeks to determine the progress on my order and expressed the need to have the gift for Christmas. I was met with rude and confrontational, unprofessionally written emails. Further, I expressed my dismay towards the emails I received and waited a few more weeks until I once again asked where my order is and if I will be receiving it. At this point, it had been so long that I assumed the company was scamming me. I told them I would have to make a claim with my credit card company if they do not reply to my emails and tell me the progress on my order. I was threatened with illegitimate legal action, and from then on the company went silent. I am knowledgable about the law so I knew that they could not sue me for anything, but I continued to wait to see if anything would happen with my order. Christmas passed and I continued waiting, but eventually I was about to file a complaint through the BBB. I then received an email about my shipping and eventually the product did come, and it is nice. However, the company is absolutely awful in terms of customer service, communication, and timeliness.

garyp319
1/14/19

Finally received my refund through PayPal for order placed 11-5. Supposed to be a Christmas present. No communication from vendor. Terrible.

carolync242
1/14/19

Super frustrating experience so far. At the moment if I could give zero
stars I honestly would. Hoping that if I ever actually get the blanket
it will be nice, but I'm not even sure if that matters at this point. Ordered
a blanket about two months ago (November 15th, it's now January 14th) (which they took the money for right
away) and despite multiple emails to follow up to see where it is (as it
was placed well within the time frame to be guaranteed to make it for
Christmas) and can't get a straightforward answer. Don't know why
it's so hard to communicate and be up front- it would avoid a lot of
frustration to just be honest. It just seems like a constant run
around. JUST BE HONEST ABOUT THE TIME FRAME AND COMMUNICATE.Can't
tell you how the product is obviously, but I can't imagine ever ordering
from them again or recommending them to anyone at this point,
unfortunately. Just save yourself the aggravation.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it. Go elsewhere with your busness.

jacquelynek
1/14/19

Ordered a blanket in November with a "guarantee" ad from them saying if ordered by "x" date you will receive items in time for x-mas. Well here we are and its January 14, 2019 and I have yet to receive my blanket. I had e-mailed them about a week before x-mas to check the status of my order with no response and could not find a phone number anywhere. Very disappointing and terrible customer service. They should have sent out a mass e-mail prior to the holiday stating they were experiencing a back up in production due to high volume and that items will be delayed into the new year WITH an opt out option for a refund. This was supposed to be a gift and I had to run around last minute to find a half ass gift vs this which was supposed to be something sentimental to that person. So annoyed. Do not waste your time or your money with this company. I don't care how good or how nice the items look when they FINALLY come in. NOT WORTH IT TO ME.

tiffanym174
1/13/19

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ORDERING FROM THIS SO CALLED "company". I ordered a custom blanket from them on November 25 and I still haven't received it. Not to mention I ordered by the cut off date to get it before Christmas for a gift. I have emailed them MULTIPLE times and each time they are very rude and are not in the slightest bit helpful!!! And I waited for almost a week for someone to even respond back to me each time. We are now 7 weeks out since I ordered and I haven't even gotten a proof to edit to have them even begin. I will not be surprised if I don't ever receive my order seeing how I haven't heard back from them from the most recent email I sent them. But they didn't wait around to take my money that's for sure!

Tip for consumers: RUN! DONT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!

toris33
1/12/19

This company is a complete scam. As I'm sure hundreds have said - I wish I had googled the company before making a purchase. We all have similar stories: they reach out and ask for more money, if you try to contact them in ANY form you will not get a response back, if you threaten them in any way they will threaten you back, and you're left kicking yourself. If you made a purchase from this company, IMMEDIATELY go to your bank or however you purchased the item, and fial a claim. Get your money back (just not through them). Also, SPREAD THE WORD! Let others know not to trust them. They have screwed hundreds of customers, and they should be put out of business.

jessier51
1/12/19

Just please stay away from this website. Thousands of people have already been scammed out of their money

jacks656
1/12/19

DO NOT do business with this company. This is one of the most terribly run operations I've come across in a long time. I hope you review this company before deciding to do business with them like I unfortunately failed to do.

jackiek80
1/11/19

I ordered a painting November 11 and was suppose to have by Christmas! Still don't have it! Have written 4 emails to customer service and no response!!!!! This is the worse place I have ever encountered!!! Plus they won't refund your money so I'm out $80!!! DONT ORDER from here!!!

jb951
1/10/19

The worst customer service ever! Like everyone else I ordered well before the deadline for Christmas. All my emails asking for updates were ignored. On Christmas Day I still hadn't even been sent the artwork to approve, so I filed a complaint with PayPal. I was refunded within 10 days as Print Your Pet didn't even respond to the claim.

justinr179
1/10/19

I ordered a blanket and never received it. They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Order place on December 4th, and haven't yet to receive.

georgea233
1/9/19

I ordered a blanket on November 5th, I even emailed them prior to placing the order asking if it would be delivered by Christmas and I got a prompt email stating it would. I never received the product. Luckily I paid with PayPal, I filed a claim with PayPal and was refunded my money in 10 days...

chrisr527
1/9/19

My review is I've been bamboozled I pry my pillow 45 days ago and I still haven't received it nor can I get a reply I couldn't be anymore disappointed it was a Christmas present that might turn into a valentine present,print my pet if you can read this please give me a update or refund my money

melissag308
1/8/19

I order $114 worth of merchandise from this company for Christmas gifts on Nov. 8, well ahead of the website's stated deadline to receive by Christmas. It's now Jan 8. and I still have no products. I've emailed numerous times and if they did respond, which was only a couple of times, they asked me to be patient but still couldn't give me any idea of when I could expect my order. They have horrible customer service and have collected my money but have not fulfilled the order. Save yourself your money, the hassle and frustration.

barbarac462
1/8/19

I, like others, ordered a blanket and never received it. They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Order place on November 1st, and have yet to receive. The one good thing....if you paid via PayPal, file for a refund under their Purchase Protection. I did and since print your pet didn't respond to their inquiry, PayPal refunded my money.

chaneyw
1/7/19

Took my money 12/10, no email no response nothing. Going to bank tomorrow to dispute the charges, disappointed daughter

daras29
1/6/19

I placed an order on 11/2/18, in plenty of time of there Christmas delivery cut off of 11/25, here it is January 6th and I have yet to recieve my order or shipping information. I have emailed them 4 times with no response. Extremely disappointing.

johnd2205
1/5/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!
They are a complete scamming company. I ordered a blanket for Christmas on November 5, 2018, and today is January 5, 2018, and so far no blanket. I have written them several emails and have gotten rude and short responses that all respond with "wait a little longer" or "be patient" when I was requesting a refund. I have emailed them about four times, and now my email and account has been blocked and I am no longer allowed to see my tracking information. Also, there is no phone number on the website, and the address they provide in Dallas, TX is false. THIS IS A RED FLAG. Print Your Pet is a disgusting company that is taking thousands of dollars every day without providing a product. They are hard to work with, rude, and this whole company deserves to be taken down. Also, my order ID is false because I don't want PrintYourPet to contact me about anything I have said in this review. PrintYourPet's CEO, Justin Garza, deserves to serve time for this criminal business. Again, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

gabrielles35
1/4/19

i put in a order for a mug november first. and they have yet to ship it out. in the beginning they gave me a code to look up the status of my order.. ive been checking it everyday and now ironically it just disappears, I no longer have access to see where it is or if it even shipped out. this is annoying :l it was also a Christmas present.

natalieg87
1/4/19

Ordered two blankets as Christmas presents ordered before the date that was posted online to get it in time for Christmas it is January and I have nothing! They will not respond to any emails and there's no phone number to call

li46
1/3/19

I ordered my blanket on October 21st was promised to receive it within 2-4 weeks. I figured that it would take time since it is custom AND close to Christmas. This was over a month before the November 25th cutoff date. Received an email from the company late November with my "proof". I approved the proof. And they told me it would be here within 2-3 weeks. A month goes by.. I attempted to contact them 4 different times. Did not receive a response. This was supposed to be a Christmas present so I ended up ordering a photo blanket from Walmart (got it within 1 week or ordering). I contacted my bank and filed a fraud report and they gave me my refund. Now all of a sudden... 3 weeks after I sent the email I get a response to ALL 4 messages I sent. Saying "please be patient" yeah ok. No thank you. Had they responded within the 24-36 hour window it states on the website I would have probably waited longer as it is Christmas time and I know they are busy. This place is a scam. Cute idea. Terrible company.

kimberlyt96
1/2/19

Ordered my blanket on November 3rd for my son for Christmas. Way before their cutoff for Christmas delivery date. Was emailed stating it was being wrapped up and ready to ship. Christmas has come and gone. Have sent over 10 emails and get bull crap answers and still no blanket. I have contacted pay pal and will probably contact the BBB. This is such a disgraceful business! My son would have loved his cat on a blanket and now he'll never receive it.
Wish there was a -10 rating!!!

terrim158
1/2/19

Do not order from this company. They took my payment IMMEDIATELY and promised the blanket would be delivered before Christmas but it has not .I have written 4 emails requesting an update and have not received the courtesy of a reply. Use another service. This company is a ripoff.

amitys
1/1/19

Worst company ever. I purchased in November with guarantee before Christmas. A few says after my order processed, I received an email it would be delayed. I requested to cancel. 10 days later they responded they couldn't. I requested again. No response. Then 2 weeks later- they stated it was being completed and they would expedite. A week later- my status is "unfulfilled" and I get no response. THEIVES.

They were the top Google search and appeared in Facebook ads. Wish I did my homework beforehand. Not a pleasant experience.

By Kirby K.

It took several emails and when they knew I wasn't happy they didn't want to communicate with me again. I didn't let up, so they finally sent me a proof of the art work for my blanket. I loved it! I approved it and never received the blanket or heard from them again!

By Cathy B.

They do ship their products to customers, but they are very extremely slow about it. Very unorganized. Lack of transparency. False advertising about actual shipping even during holidays.

By Kirby K.

I ordered on October 25th. Just got a shipping notification today. Horrible customer service. And I read other people say they were shipped the wrong thing!!  The wrong pet in their blankets or whatever else. So I'm not sure what I'm even going to receive. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I can update if anyone wants once I get it.

By Amanda S.
Questions? Get answers from the Print Your Pet staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Print Your Pet