Review of Print Your Pet

Print Your Pet reviews

info@printyourpet.com

michelles788
3/22/19

I ordered my blanket in November for a Christmas gift.I was so excited to get this blanket in for my friend because all over social media the products looked great!

I just received my blanket last week. It turned out fine, which I am happy about, but I would not order again. It took 5 months to get this blanket......5! The customer service is horrible. Rarely sent email updates, and when they did it was not helpful. I understand the influx of orders during Christmas time, but there was zero communication.

Recently, I noticed a comment on one of their Instagram posts with someone inquiring about their products. I took it upon myself to reach out to them and tell them that other reviews i have read, hundreds of people still haven't gotten their orders and to basically stay away. Not even 20 minutes after I commented, Print your Pet sent me a nasty Direct Message stating "wow I didn't know you clock in here to see all of the unfulfilled orders when there is over 100k orders delivered. You have been spamming all of our page, move on and do not follow us", then proceeded to delete the nasty comments about 2 minutes after sending and only left "Have a great day" andddd then blocked me.

They are a joke with the worst customer service I have ever experienced. DO NOT ORDER.

melindae22
3/21/19

I placed my order on Dec 10th, I did not receive it until March 15th. I contact them the first time for a status update and they replied that they were working as fast as they could and they would like to offer me free shipping (which i already had). They never responded to any other status requests. They actually stated to not email them as that slowed them down even more. I ordered sock and while the picture looked nice, they were very poor quality. I don't see how they are still in business.

Tip for consumers: Please don't!

julies555
3/21/19

I ordered a blanket in November, it is March and there is still no blanket. I filed a dispute with PayPal and they are now threatening not to send my product until I remove the dispute. There is only 2 days left until PayPal takes action and this is the first time they're prompt with responses

davidg1028
3/7/19

I ordered a blanket in November of 2018. It's March 2019 and I still have not received anything. They don't respond to emails or phone calls. Now I have to deal with filing complaints with the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection and Better Business Bureau. Hopefully I'll get my money back.

matthewr208
3/7/19

Ordered on November 22, 2018. The site said all orders before November 25 would come by Christmas and orders usually take a couple of weeks. Received my order on March 6, 2019. MARCH.

jacm7
3/1/19

I ordered something from here in 2017 for Christmas got it in about a month. Then I ordered a BIGGER order in November of 2018 and here it is February, still haven't gotten it and no responses to my emails

vanessac133
2/22/19

I kid you not, this was the response I finally got after they ignoring my emails for 3 months. They claimed to have emailed me completed artwork (which they absolutely did not). Another professional quote from them: "THE EMAIL YOU GOT ABOUT THE PRODUCT LOOK AT THE ORDER ID, RING A BELL? USE COMMON SENSE, CHECK THE ORDER ID, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS." Even though I tried to explain to him that my ID number no longer was "valid" and their site would not update me on the status. My order number no longer existed. He refused to give me a new order ID number, update me on the current status of my order (he just said that it was still backlogged) or refund my money. These are legitmate quotes from their customer service department.

I get you my be overwhelmed and didn't expect so many orders at once, but don't get pissy with your customers because you can't manage your business...maybe you should have stopped excepting orders after you realized how backlogged you were...maybe you should have given real estimates to buyers of how long it would take for an order to arrive...maybe you should respond to upset customers when they are emailing you...and not with rude comments that try and deflect your poor customer service.

alisonm115
2/20/19

Ordered in November, it is February. I sent about 20/30 messages. I was answered once in January that they are very behind and it would be sent in a couple of weeks.I still do not have my order and they have not responded. The process your credit card almost immediately and never send the product. Horrible.

deannar57
2/10/19

To go off of what everyone else is saying: this company is a scam. They told me it would take 2-4 weeks for my product to come in as they were experiencing a high volume of orders because of the holiday season. I ordered it December 12. It is now February 10. Their website's design literally tricked me into buying two of the same products. They took about 2-3 weeks to finally get back to me (even though their website says they will take up to 24-36 hours to respond) to say they would give me a refund. From there, they said it would take 2-4 days for the refund to come in. I waited about two weeks and finally had to go through my credit card company to get my money back. Since it has taken an absurd amout of time for the original blanket to come in, I've been consistently emailing them saying I want my money back. All they offered was free shipping. So I've continuously emailed them asking for my money back completely. They have been very kind in ignoring all of my emails. I messaged them on FB and they left me on read. This company is a scam and will steal your money. Do not buy from them. I have good reviews from friends about Pet Canvas. I would highly recommend you order from them instead.

rl166
2/8/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU LIKE DISAPPOINTMENT. TOOK MY MONEY RIGHT AWAY BUT NO RESPONSE OR PRODUCT 2 MONTHS LATER. NEVER SEEN ANYBODY LIKE THESE GUYS.

gretchens37
2/6/19

Ordered in Nov 2018 a custom tote bag. Never got a response until right around the holidays that the art was ready, approved it and knew it would take a while. Then after New Years received a pillow in the mail. How does a company who makes custom items make the entire order wrong? I emailed immediately, and finally got a response 1 entire month later. Checked out their company Twitter and they claimed they only let emails sit for 48 hours. Lies! Not expecting much after reading the reviews. Use a different company, this one is not on the up and up. They should be ashamed and embarrassed about their business practices. This is some fyre festival crap.

butterflyb1
2/6/19

I paid but never received my product. This business appears to be a scam. If you were also a victim please take a few minutes to report them.

1. Contact their hosting service, Shopify, based in Ottawa, Canada. Here is a link to their live chat: https://livechat.shopify.com/customer/chats/new
2. Report Print Your Pet to the Canadian authorities by contacting the Canadian Anti-Fraud center. They have a toll free number: 1-888-495-8501. You can use google hangouts to call for free if you're located outside of Canada. Here is a link to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Center's website: http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/reportincident-signalerincident/index-eng.htm
3. Report their Twitter account.
4. Report their Facebook account.

chelseas82
2/6/19

Ordered a blanket with my friend's pet on it on 11/23/18 and still have not received my $90 purchase. Disputed charge on CC and based on all of these other reviews, I don't expect to receive my purchase.

Tip for consumers: DON'T ORDER FROM HERE. SCAM.

tracyr125
2/5/19

ORDERED LAST NOV. NO PRODUCT! DOES NOT RESPOND TO E-MAILS OR FACEBOOK MESSAGING! NO PHONE NUMBER LISTED! SCAM!!!

susand530
2/4/19

I ordered a blanket from here for Christmas for my daughter. I realized that I wouldn't receive it before Christmas because of the time I ordered it. Here we are in February, still no blanket. I have sent numerous emails and even a message through Facebook since I cannot find a Customer Service phone number. No response at all! Lesson learned, grateful I only ordered one item and not more. They had no problem taking my money!

daphnej10
2/3/19

I ordered my phone case in October of last year (2018) and I still haven't received and it's February 3, 2019. I've sent multiple emails and I finally got a response yesterday where they said that I never replied to the proof that they sent back in December even though I did. This company is very sketchy and I do not recommend to anyone looking to purchase from it. I will be contacting my credit card company. I'm very sad considering that I had to save up to buy this.

alexa312
2/3/19

Ordered 11/28/18. It is 02/03/19 and still have not received a phone case. They are trying to say they have a huge backlog, but they have not responded to multiple emails. I ordered this item for my sister who's dog passed away and now when I check on 'order status' it's trying to tell me my order doesn't exist.

rs105
1/30/19

I ordered in November and still haven't gotten it. They post about how busy they are but I don't care who you are, waiting 2 plus months for a blanket is ridiculous. I demanded to cancel my order and get a refund, lets see if they can manage that.

katyc30
1/30/19

I cannot put into words how horrendous this company is but I will try for the sake of humanity. I placed an order to Print Your Pet on 11/13 for a Christmas present. Plenty of time for me to receive my order, right? Okay, I was very wrong. After sending many emails and never receiving a response, I have yet to receive my package. And why yes, it is January. Over two months and I never received it. I strongly recommend that if you are in the same boat that you call your bank and make a dispute. The money should be refunded to you in a couple of days.

nikkim83
1/28/19

I ordered the beginning of November a cup and it is nearly February. Nothing yet. It's been months of me emailing them and getting no response. Such a scam of a company.

phils76
1/28/19

I'm sad to read these reviews, I wished I would have before I placed an order. I ordered a fleece blanket as a secret Santa gift for our office receptionist who brings her lovable little dog Wendell into the office on a regular basis. I ordered it November 27th thinking I would be way out in front of it, but here it is January 28th and still nothing. Not only that, they stopped responding to my emails (it took them over a week to respond to the first one), and my order number is no longer recognized on their "Order Status" page! What a ripoff! I'm hoping that Capital One will dispute this and get my money back. Whoever these crooks are should get thrown in jail!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!

ericg269
1/22/19

I ordered a pillow for my sister for Christmas, ordered November 15th (way before the Christmas cut off date). Still have not received anything. I got an email in the new year to approve the artwork and I just asked for a refund because it was too late, but of course I did not get a response so I just said to print it and ship it. Now, three weeks later, I have not heard back from them at all. Terrible, complete scam, and I paid more money because I am from Canada. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY AT ALL COST. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN, BUNCH OF CRIMINALS!!!

katieg112
1/22/19

My 16 y.o. ordered his g.f a phone case. 7 weeks later ... no emails returned. No phone case. At least I used PayPal! If I could give it 0 stars I would.

vincef20
1/22/19

Same as everyone else. My daughter did not get her Christmas present and I never heard anything from them after they took my money. Never replied to my emails.

morgane20
1/22/19

I personally believe they send out a few orders here and there to keep people thinking they are legit.

They promised orders before 11/24 would arrive before Christmas, however my order never arrived and it is late January now!! This is absolutely unbelievable. I have sent multiple emails, have tried to contact via social media, etc, with ZERO response.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They are a complete scamming company. I ordered a blanket for Christmas on November 5, 2018, and today is January 5, 2018, and so far no blanket. I have written them several emails and have gotten rude and short responses that all respond with "wait a little longer" or "be patient" when I was requesting a refund. I have emailed them about four times, and now my email and account has been blocked and I am no longer allowed to see my tracking information. Also, there is no phone number on the website, and the address they provide in Dallas, TX is false. THIS IS A RED FLAG. Print Your Pet is a disgusting company that is taking thousands of dollars every day without providing a product. They are hard to work with, rude, and this whole company deserves to be taken down. Also, my order ID is false because I don't want PrintYourPet to contact me about anything I have said in this review. PrintYourPet's CEO, Justin Garza, deserves to serve time for this criminal business. Again, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

By John D.

Impossible, don't even bother trying, they'll take your money and you'll never hear from them again.

By Eric G.

They were the top Google search and appeared in Facebook ads. Wish I did my homework beforehand. Not a pleasant experience.

By Kirby K.

I ordered on October 25th. Just got a shipping notification today. Horrible customer service. And I read other people say they were shipped the wrong thing!!  The wrong pet in their blankets or whatever else. So I'm not sure what I'm even going to receive. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I can update if anyone wants once I get it.

By Amanda S.
Questions? Get answers from the Print Your Pet staff and other customers.

17 Photos for Print Your Pet