Review of BudgetPetCare

customerservice@BudgetPetCare.com
2018 Customer choice award

patrinam5
12/10/18

Purchased a year's supply from them and it became obvious it wasn't doing the job. Thought it was site selling expired medication only to find out they sell counterfeit products - checked the EPA # and its on the list of counterfeit products that vendors are required to stop selling. Asked for refund and hope they'll honor it. i continue to be spammed by them despite unsubscribe from their mailing list and now get spammed by their sister companies Canada Pet Care and Budget Vet Care. Avoid at all costs.

barbf30
10/25/18

I ordered Frontline Plus on Oct11. It is Oct 25 and I am still waiting! Why? Because I was told it came from a pharmacy in Australia and then it spent a week in Germany. It arrived in the US on the 23rd. I live in Iowa! Something that is in every pet store is traveling halfway across the world! I wonder what the package will look like if I ever get it?

jamesh510
8/2/18

Thank you for your time and your exeptional customer service. I have been a customer for aprox. 1years and have always been very satisfied.

williamt168
4/5/18

I had ordered Frontline Plus from this site. I wonder how I havent figured this site until last month. This is such an affordable pet site. I had checked prices of frontline plus on other sites too but these guys are giving the best offers on all their products. The product, the quality and the delivery was all fine. The stuff I ordered performed well on my dog and he is now free of external parasites. I am quite impressed with this site given my previous experience with other pet sites. Hope they continue to offer such exciting discounts on their products.

jasone50
3/1/18

I live here in Florida with my pooch Jack. The site is a great place to shop branded pet items for my doggy. From flea and tick control, wormers and heart wormers to daily pet grooming items, I find everything here for my pets health. With the availability of such useful pet care products at low prices, the site has become my permanent caring partner for my dog overall well-being. There are few late deliveries to their name but I guess thats the story of every other pet site out there.

crystalh71
1/29/18

I am a regular buyer of flea and tick products for my little pooch. The area around here at Texas requires me to involve flea control measures throughout the year. For saving time and energy, I opted for auto order program with Budget Pet Care. This ensures regular delivery of flea preventives at my home. I could not recall a single instance, when I received my order late. The time factor here is important because flea menace is a big cause of worry here. Till now, owing to regular supply of affordable flea and ticks treatment, I am able to keep my pet flea free. Thanks Budget Pet Care!

nelsont11
1/6/18

Ive been paying way too much for years for my pets
Im a single mom on alimony and taking care of my childrens dogs and cats
Your prices are great and you offer equal generics - my vet never told me about!!!
I will always order from you
I told tons of people about your site!!
and thank you guaranteeing your products and for the discount!!!!

idal32
11/7/17

The person that took my order was friendly and helpful. Took his time to make sure my order was right , also they had my right address. For that helps me fill like I am a valued customer and that makes me happy. So keep up the good customer relation. I have been ordering for years with this company just for that reason. So keep up the great work. Take care and thank you.

sherryr40
11/3/17

I placed my order on Oct.21st, said it would ship the next day. Didn't ship until the 23rd. They say free shipping , that's great.I called after a week and asked when I could expect my order. He said it would be atleast 10-14 BUSINESS days until you see your order. His response to why they don't list that info, was" It's in the FAQ'S."I said why would I look there when it says free shipping. Who would ever expect it to take 14 business days?!!! It's now Nov. 3rd, STILL NO NEXGARD , my dog was covered in fleas. I called again and they still can't tell me when it will be here!!

jeremiahg18
10/24/17

I have been ordering my adopted Greyhound her frontline plus & rearguard meds for 3-4 years. My vet has tried to discourage me from ordering for various reasons; however, I have never had a problem with any of my orders (other than 1 time when they sent Frontline Gold, instead of Plus). Also, I pay twice the price with my vet purchase, which I cannot afford being on a fixed income. Yes, it does take an avg. of 2 wks. to receive, which has never been an inconvenience (allow ample time). There is no need to worry the packaging is safe & secure, plus they include a guarantee.
I have also found the "ask the veterinarian feature to be helpful too.
I highly recommend Budget Pet Care to everyone!

davidb788
10/9/17

This is my first time ordering from your website. I am very impressed, the prices are great and the free guarantee is something I have not seen before. What really rocked was the fact that you asked about my cat(s). I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you.

soniab34
9/3/17

Still waiting for my order and my new kitten needs the flea killer badly, I will never order anything from this company again. I called customer service and the representatives are very rude. I will never sacrifice a lower price for bad service. Not worth it!

georges267
8/31/17

Always a pleasant transaction. We've been ordering from budget pet care for years and order is prompt and accurate. Mark was very helpful this time!

joshm150
8/18/17

I have been using budgetpetcare.com for all of my pet supplies they offer great name brand products at very reasonable prices that hands down beat the competition their shipping is free and delivered very quickly customer service is outstanding highly reccommend to anyone looking for high quality cheap pet products

editht18
8/18/17

I purchased Nexgard Spectra for my Shadow. He is now 3 and healthy as ever. I have been giving him heartworm preventive since my veterinarian told me to. So, I started purchasing heartwormers from BudgetPetCare.com. I am so relieved with the efficiency of the product. It has never failed me or my son Shadow. I guess he doesn't even know it's a medicine I am giving him.

melissac180
8/16/17

I ordered some Program flea medicine for my cat over 2 weeks ago. They took money out of my account soon as ordered. You can not track it and believe me customer service is rude ans could careless. Will be reporting them. No business should be run this way

marionl24
8/16/17

people are very nice to talk with and very helpful.their prices are great.my experience with budget pet care is always great.

victoriap46
8/15/17

I always use this site for ordering front line and heartgard for my Chihuahua. Easy ordering, no delivery issues. I have referred them to others who were also happy.

colleenv4
8/13/17

I absolutely LOVE this company to deal with. They are courteous and professional and the prices are awesome. I've never had a problem with an order, ever! I will continue to use this company as long as I have animals. I also refer them to every one i know

manishs38
8/2/17

This is a cool feature to include with purchases. I'm always a little leery of buying anything online with a company for the first time, but the buysafe.com guarantee eased that anxiety completely. Combined with the low prices that you offer, the buySAFE guarantee made purchasing from your company a worry-free experience. Kudos!

erins79
8/2/17

I knew I was taking a chance when ordering from budgetpetcare.com, but I never imagined they would be so careless. I ordered Frontline Plus for Cats. I had the option to save money and purchase the U.K. product, but I paid the extra money to get the U.S. product. I received Frontline Plus for cats and ferrets from the U.K. They included a letter to let me know that this really is the same product that I ordered and to look at the active ingredients and their percentages to prove it. The ingredients in the product I received were actually higher in concentration than what I ordered. My veterinarian advised me to not use it on my cat.

I called to request a refund and the gentleman was very polite and stated they would email me a return shipping label. I still haven't received it. I went to their website and saw an email address to use "before I write a review." Clearly, this company has quite a few issues...

gloriaj22
5/30/17

I ordered Frontline plus from budgetpetcare.com for my pup. He gets all these fleas in summers and my vet was not in town. So I searched for cheap online store for my pet and found this one. It was a good deal but was afraid to buy a product thinking how will it turn out. I read the description and called their toll free number to confirm every thing. They were very courteous and immediately placed my order. On receiving it in a week I applied it on my pup and yes it worked! All fleas disappeared in a day. Good product. I showed it to my vet and he said its a trusted brand and works well on dogs.

hollyg35
4/25/17

Budget Pet Care provides great pet products with swift delivery. It is one of the cost-effective online pet stores in our country. The great thing is that the company does not charge a single penny on shipping charges which makes the shopping for the pet products highly enticing from this store. I would definitely recommend these guys to all the pet owners because they are amazing.

twanab2
4/22/17

Ordered from this site and today an employee of theirs took my banking info, address, phone, email etc and purchased $44.93 US money in Starbucks U.K.

Tip for consumers: Beware your information is not secure on this site

waynec59
3/29/17

This online store is very easy to use. It is very easy to place orders on the store and there are lots of different brands of pet products available at the store at affordable prices. In fact my pet expenses have reduced by 40% since I have started purchasing pet products from this store. A great value for money.

I bought combo from here and it did nothing. It was not real. I tried it for three months and the fleas just got worse and worse.

By Paul G.

I called the BudgetPetCare customer service and they called me back. They agreed to refund my money back to my credit card and they did. I am satisfied with their customer service.

By Phoebe P.

Purchased Frontline Plus from the web site for my dogs...applied it 3 days ago. Today, I rolled my dog over to scratch his belly and a cascade of fleas was running all over him. I lost count in the thirties and immediately gave him a flea bath. My wife's ankles are raw. Does that answer your question?

By David G.

Advantage Multi for Cats comes in 2 weight sizes. Orange color pack for cats upto 4 Kg i.e. equates to 8.81 lbs. Which manufacturers to make it easy write as 9 lbs. The second one is Purple pack for cats above 4 kgs i.e cats above 9 lbs. You can be bit flexible if you are cat in is the middle. Hope this helps!

By Andrew W., BudgetPetCare Representative

It took 6 days to East Coast US

By David G.

YES! YOU CAN GET COMFORTIS FROM CANADA VET EXPRESS FOR A LOW PRICE & YOU'LL RECEIVE 6 PILLS! MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR CAT WEIGHS, YOU WILL ORDER FOR EITHER SMALL CATS & DOGS (THEY CAN TAKE THE SAME) OR LARGER CATS & DOGS. I HAVE 3 CATS, STOPPED USING FRONTLINE PLUS, I COULD SEE IT WAS NO LONGER HELPING THEM BECUZ THEY WERE ON IT SO LONG. MY SON TOLD ME ABOUT COMFORTIS, I ORDERED FROM CANADA VET EXPRESS 1 800 279-7001 (CALL, IT'S EASIER IF YOU'RE NEW) BUDGET PET CARE DOESN'T CARRY THIS PRODUCT. ANYWAY, FLAVORED PILL PER MONTH & THAT'S IT, NO ADVERSE REACTIONS FROM MY CATS EITHER & IT HAS REALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE! THE VET WILL CHARGE YOU APPROX 94.00 FOR THESE PILLS, SO WATCH OUT! PLS CALL, I MAY NOT HAVE THE WEBSITE EXACTLY CORRECT FOR YOU, BUT THEIR # IS CORRECT. YOU WILL NOT REGRET, ALSO, THE REASON YOUR CAT HAD WORMS WAS MOST LIKELY TOO MANY FLEAS! IF YOU EVER NEED WORM PILLS AGAIN, YOU CAN GET THEM FROM CANADA VET EXPRESS FOR ALOT LESS THAN THE VET, LIKE 4.99 A PILL! THAT'S RIGHT! WE ARE SERIOUSLY BEING RIPPED OFF MY OUR FUR BABIES DOCTORS & I'VE HAD IT! PLS BY ALL MEANS TAKE YOUR BABIES TO THEIR DOCTOR, BUT ALOT OF MEDS THE VET WANTS TO SELL YOU AT SUCH A HIGH PRICE CAN BE BOUGHT ON LINE FOR WELL UNDER HALF OF WHAT YOU'D PAY YOUR BABIES DOCTOR! ALSO, YOU CAN PLACE BUTTER/OLEO ON THE PILLS SO THEY GO DOWN MUCH EASIER, THAT'S WHAT I DO, BECAUSE MY CATS HATE TO TAKE PILLS!

By Bella P.

Questions? Get answers from the BudgetPetCare staff and other customers.

9 Photos for BudgetPetCare