Poppoly.co

Poppoly.co has a consumer rating of 1.32 stars from 136 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Poppoly.co also ranks 885th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Poppoly.co are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Absolutely disgusting customer service and a total scam.
  • Do not order from this company the quality is appalling, the sizes to small.
How would you rate Poppoly.co?

“My Great Experience With Poppoly”

Obiasogu D.
9/28/17

It is unarguable the fact that the two major things every buyer considers when making purchase especially online are truth and excellent service from the seller. And these are what Poppoly has proven to me. Their word is certainly their action. I ordered for some clothing for my wife. I needed the same quality and stylish wears as the pictures I saw on Poppoly's website. I was doubtful at first because of the many ugly experiences I have had with online shopping sites. But, to my amazement, they delivered exactly the same beautiful clothes I ordered. The shipment was fast and above all, the prices were quite affordable with my little budget. With this awesome purchase experience, I am definitely returning for another purchase. I am confident I will be rewarded with same great experience.

“DO NOT TRUST GOOD REVIEWS”

Deirdre F.
7/1/17

This company sells absolute garbage!!! I ordered 6 items from this store, when they arrived they were all LITERALLY falling apart. The embroidery on one item is falling out of it everywhere to the point where it looks like fringe. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE CLOTHING. I asked customer service to return all of the pieces for a refund, and they responded by telling me they will refund me only $10 for all the items total... horrible customer service - they are just trying to take your money!!! This company also writes good reviews for themselves online - their reviews on each piece of clothing on their website all say five stars, although that is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE because their products are terrible. SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND FRUSTRATION AND DO NOT BUY FROM POPPOLY.

customer service (34) not order (20) return policy (10) return items (5) 3 weeks (5) shopping experience (5) not buy (7) post office (4) return address (5) company (70) 6 weeks (3) paypal (13)
buyers2
April 23rd, 2018
Ordered a dress from Poppoly for $21+, it finally arrived and it was STAINED, when we contacted the company they said they would give us 20% off our next order, WHAT?! So we replied that was unacceptable and they offered a $3 refund and 20% off our next order if we shipped the dress back to China! This company is a joke, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! they rip you off and do not stand by their products!!
janetp84
April 7th, 2018
Order tracking only went to 3 places in China, then stopped. Many emails to get product after they took my money. Ordered womens large, product could only fit a small child. Could not recoup my money. Took about 6 weeks to receive the product. BEWARE.
marianam20
March 28th, 2018
Terrible quality, the clothes didn't fit right and smelled disgusting. I returned the merchandise and paid $30 to send for them to not refund my money. They never got back to me after I contacted them several times.
nicoles237
March 27th, 2018
This site is a complete SCAM ! The customer service is non existent. Contacted customer service about the status of my order and received an email back saying they received my request and would contact me within 24 hours. It is now a week later and NOTHING ! they then send me another email asking me how my customer service experience was. HORRIBLE ! I placed my order a month ago and still have yet to receive my merchandise or any sort of status on my order or tracking number ! Wish I would have read the reviews before ordering from this site ! NEVER AGAIN !
reneel61
March 22nd, 2018
Do not bother!...Poor quality. Poor customer service. This company sent me defective merchandise yet will not do anything to fix the problem. Clothing was shipped from CHINA
sandram230
February 5th, 2018
This company does not sell items that are pictured. Quality is extremely low. Sizing is way off and clothing smells. Received a hooded sweatshirt with no hood, could fit an 8 year old, and one sleeve was 5 inches shorter than the other. Was also super thin, like a tee shirt. There are no tags in clothing so don't know what fabric content is or how to wash clothing. Refused to give me a refund on the sweatshirt even after I sent pictures. Ordered other items to that were poor quality and fit was way off. Wanted to return. After many e-mails, they sent me an address in China. Address was not deliverable. If you have been a victim of this website, please reach out to your state attorneys office and look online at federal websites. If enough people submit complaints, hopefully these websites can be shut down.
jenniferw279
February 3rd, 2018
Do not use this company. Stick to stitchfix or wantable. Never received my shipment, and they disputed my dispute with American Express so I'm still fighting this charge.
jend70
January 30th, 2018
I have been waiting 46 days and still no package!!! The customer service department has been a pill to deal with and the many times I have reached out, they give no helpful information. One word to describe Poppoly, HEADACHE!
paigej9
January 19th, 2018
VERY VERY cheap and terrible quality products. My sweater that I ordered took 40 days to be delivered, because it comes directly from China. When I received it I noticed they sent the wrong color. I contacted their customer service and reminded them of their return policy that states a full refund and that they would pay for shipping. They refused to pay for shipping and it would cost me $30 to ship to China-the cost of the sweater. The only other option they suggested was a "refund" of $10. Not the best option, but better than nothing. WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN- all of the images of their products look to be false advertising.

The images they use for their products are from other companies with better products. It seems they make some cheap knockoffs and then don't offer returns.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS

jennis29
January 18th, 2018
Had a large cut in sleeve of sweater. Unwilling to pay return shipping. Cost to return would be $22.75 FOR me to return. Guess I have an expensive rag!! No standing behind their product
staceyl36
January 18th, 2018
Do NOT order from this company. They are fraudulent in their practices. They use other companies photos of the clothing and then send you something so cheap and inferior, that looks NOTHING like the photo. Then when you leave a review or comment, they block you and delete your review and comment!!
pamj32
January 12th, 2018
I want my money back ASAP!!!!! Don't trust this company. I ordered Nov. 19 and haven't received anything yet.
dawnr64
January 11th, 2018
I had a similar experience. Ordered 2 Sherpa pullovers. After waiting a month received only 1 of the 2 that was a cheap inferior product. Decided not to bother shipping back to China because of the cost and just wanted to get credit for 2nd item. Tried to contact company - received auto reply. Went through paypal to contact seller. Poppoly stated order was shipped. Escalated to a case# with paypal and then paypal decided in the company's favor. (No idea why!) So I am stuck with 1 crappy pullover and am out almost $50.00. Ridiculous!
traceyb63
January 9th, 2018
Do NOT order from this company. They are fraudulent in their practices. They use other companies photos of the clothing (like Victoria Secret) and then send you something so cheap and inferior, that looks NOTHING like the photo. Then they won't refund you unless you spend more on the return shipping to China so it's more than what you paid to begin with. They don't make you aware you're purchasing from China. The communication is horrid, the shipping took almost a month. The Little Lamb Hooded Cardigan I ordered looked like a child's fuzzy bathrobe and was nothing like the picture I thought I was buying. Do NOT order from these thieves.
rm167
January 9th, 2018
I ordered 2 items from them. 1 is 1 size fits all cardigan. The other is supposed to e a cardigan (they said it runs small). More like t-shirt fabric. Ordered XL (I normally wear a Medium). Skimpy thing is too small. Neither item looks like the pictures on their website. Cheaply made. No tags. When I requested to return the items, I received an email in very bad English. They wanted me to send pictures of the problem with the items. How do you send pictures of CHEAP? They 1st offered to give me $5.00 credit. When I refused that, they said I could keep the items - maybe sell them or give them to friends or relatives and they would refund me $8.00. When I refused that, they offered $12.00. Their next email included a shipping address in China to return the items. I would have to pay shipping + customs fees and there is no guarantee that they will receive the items or that they will issue a refund. Worst customer service & return policy ever! How can companies like this be on Facebook or the web? Complete rip off!! I have submitted a claim to PayPal.
donnal150
Donna L.
January 8th, 2018
I ordered a sweater from this company. It was literally falling apart and left pieces of itself all over the clothes I was wearing under it. Dealing with them is ridicules. Total scam!! I sent pictures as requested. The 2 choices I was given was to pay to send it back to China (not spending anymore money on this piece of crap!) or they would refund $10. I'm sure I will never see that refund. Stay away!!
deannao6
January 8th, 2018
These people were happy to take my money IMMEDIATELY. I ordered 4 months ago and continue to get a faulty tracking number and empty promises - they will not refund my money. Super disappointed.
danan22
January 7th, 2018
Do not order from this company! Awful quality of clothes...awful service....this is the worse company I have ever dealt with.
sarahh295
January 4th, 2018
Ditto what the others are saying. Charged my PayPal and still waiting after 6 weeks for my stuff.Customer service is a joke. They keep telling me it needs to clear customs.
karenv52
January 4th, 2018
DO NOT order anything from this company! Very cheaply made clothes from China; took forever to receive and look NOTHING like what was advertised! Then cannot return ; offered 15% coupon only off future orders! Ashamed I fell for this scam!
juliel92
January 4th, 2018
I bought two shirts from this company. They sent me one that was small instead of the large I had ordered and the other one was stained and ripped. After many e-mails to ask for a refund, they suggested that I give the items to a friend (?!) When I wrote back to ask again for a full refund because I didn't get what I paid for, they offered me a 3$ refund (!!). If I wanted to send back the items for them to evaluate my request, I had to pay for shipment. They reminded me that it was very expensive and that if anything went wrong with customs, I would be responsible...

So long story short, this company is a fraud. They send you any item, wrong size, broken, not at all looking like the one on the picture, but who cares, they've got your money and there's nothing you can do about it. Basically, they steal your money sending you rubbish! AVOID!!!!
tammyt49
January 3rd, 2018
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I would of read the reviews before ordering. Quality of clothes is horrible. Not anything like what you see on line. I've been trying to return items. You can only email the company when trying to find out how to return anything. They asked for pictures of the items I had ordered. Sent all the information to them. Now their telling me I have to pay for shipping and handling and if their's any international charges. What kind of company works like this.
sandyh90
December 28th, 2017
Literally took 3 weeks to receive clothing. Ordered everything in an XL, which fit more like a Sm-Med. One of the sweaters had a giant hole in the sleeve and the tag was ripped off like it had been worn before. Emailed them to ask about returning the clothing and they have given me the complete run-around. They said the best they could do is provide a coupon code for my next order and refund $15 of my $140 order OR I could pay the really expensive shipping to send the items back. They said can you try selling it to someone else or giving it away? What company says that?! These items were Christmas gifts for my mom and now she has a bunch of clothes she cant wear and has no use for, plus a huge waste of money. Wish I would have read the reviews before ordering!
alexk152
December 28th, 2017
If I could give this place no starts I would. The worst online shopping experience I have ever encountered. Do not be fooled by the nice website. The product is cheap crap and it comes from China. I ordered a sweater for my wife for Christmas on 12/5. It came 12/26. The product was a mangled cheap piece of garbage and not at all what it looked like online not to mention it took 3 weeks to get and it came after Christmas! Oh but it gets better. There was no tracking available and their customer service is an absolute joke. I got a bunch of emails in bad broken English telling me to be more patient and contact the post office instead.
Then when I asked for a refund, they told me I have to send the item back to China and I shouldn't do it because postage is very expensive and if there are problems with customs I would have to deal with it. What a crock! How does this place even exist in the US !?!
There is no other contact info for them anywhere so good luck if you have any issues with your merchandise at all. Do yourself a favor and purchase somewhere else!
beckym70
December 27th, 2017
It took several weeks to receive my order. When I got it (to late for Christmas present) it was not at all like the item that was pictured on line. I ordered a large and it looks like a small. Its cheaply made and looks like it has been worn!!! This company is a joke!! Doesnt deserve one star!!!

Tip for consumers: Don’t order from this company!

That is what I am trying to do. After 10 days I started emailing them asking when it would ship. No response. Went to Paypal and opened dispute stating that I want them to cancel the order and refund the $110 USD I spent. Next day I get a shipping notice! Now an email saying I owe $22 in duty fees! And an email from poppoly says so sorry miss, you should be more patient....what a scam.

By Tacey C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Poppoly.co staff and other customers.

ShareASale is a retail focused Performance Marketing Network with over 3,500+ different offers to choose from as an affiliate. Affiliates can sign up and promote any merchant they wish for free.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Poppoly.co?

Have a question about Poppoly.co?