Review of Poppoly.co

shareasale@shareasale.com

124 reviews with 1 star

buyers2
4/23/18

Ordered a dress from Poppoly for $21+, it finally arrived and it was STAINED, when we contacted the company they said they would give us 20% off our next order, WHAT?! So we replied that was unacceptable and they offered a $3 refund and 20% off our next order if we shipped the dress back to China! This company is a joke, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! they rip you off and do not stand by their products!!

janetp84
4/7/18

Order tracking only went to 3 places in China, then stopped. Many emails to get product after they took my money. Ordered womens large, product could only fit a small child. Could not recoup my money. Took about 6 weeks to receive the product. BEWARE.

marianam20
3/28/18

Terrible quality, the clothes didn't fit right and smelled disgusting. I returned the merchandise and paid $30 to send for them to not refund my money. They never got back to me after I contacted them several times.

nicoles237
3/27/18

This site is a complete SCAM ! The customer service is non existent. Contacted customer service about the status of my order and received an email back saying they received my request and would contact me within 24 hours. It is now a week later and NOTHING ! they then send me another email asking me how my customer service experience was. HORRIBLE ! I placed my order a month ago and still have yet to receive my merchandise or any sort of status on my order or tracking number ! Wish I would have read the reviews before ordering from this site ! NEVER AGAIN !

reneel61
3/22/18

Do not bother!...Poor quality. Poor customer service. This company sent me defective merchandise yet will not do anything to fix the problem. Clothing was shipped from CHINA

sandram230
2/5/18

This company does not sell items that are pictured. Quality is extremely low. Sizing is way off and clothing smells. Received a hooded sweatshirt with no hood, could fit an 8 year old, and one sleeve was 5 inches shorter than the other. Was also super thin, like a tee shirt. There are no tags in clothing so don't know what fabric content is or how to wash clothing. Refused to give me a refund on the sweatshirt even after I sent pictures. Ordered other items to that were poor quality and fit was way off. Wanted to return. After many e-mails, they sent me an address in China. Address was not deliverable. If you have been a victim of this website, please reach out to your state attorneys office and look online at federal websites. If enough people submit complaints, hopefully these websites can be shut down.

jenniferw279
2/3/18

Do not use this company. Stick to stitchfix or wantable. Never received my shipment, and they disputed my dispute with American Express so I'm still fighting this charge.

jend70
1/30/18

I have been waiting 46 days and still no package!!! The customer service department has been a pill to deal with and the many times I have reached out, they give no helpful information. One word to describe Poppoly, HEADACHE!

paigej9
1/19/18

VERY VERY cheap and terrible quality products. My sweater that I ordered took 40 days to be delivered, because it comes directly from China. When I received it I noticed they sent the wrong color. I contacted their customer service and reminded them of their return policy that states a full refund and that they would pay for shipping. They refused to pay for shipping and it would cost me $30 to ship to China-the cost of the sweater. The only other option they suggested was a "refund" of $10. Not the best option, but better than nothing. WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN- all of the images of their products look to be false advertising.

The images they use for their products are from other companies with better products. It seems they make some cheap knockoffs and then don't offer returns.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS

jennis29
1/18/18

Had a large cut in sleeve of sweater. Unwilling to pay return shipping. Cost to return would be $22.75 FOR me to return. Guess I have an expensive rag!! No standing behind their product

staceyl36
1/18/18

Do NOT order from this company. They are fraudulent in their practices. They use other companies photos of the clothing and then send you something so cheap and inferior, that looks NOTHING like the photo. Then when you leave a review or comment, they block you and delete your review and comment!!

pamj32
1/12/18

I want my money back ASAP!!!!! Don't trust this company. I ordered Nov. 19 and haven't received anything yet.

dawnr64
1/11/18

I had a similar experience. Ordered 2 Sherpa pullovers. After waiting a month received only 1 of the 2 that was a cheap inferior product. Decided not to bother shipping back to China because of the cost and just wanted to get credit for 2nd item. Tried to contact company - received auto reply. Went through paypal to contact seller. Poppoly stated order was shipped. Escalated to a case# with paypal and then paypal decided in the company's favor. (No idea why!) So I am stuck with 1 crappy pullover and am out almost $50.00. Ridiculous!

traceyb63
1/9/18

Do NOT order from this company. They are fraudulent in their practices. They use other companies photos of the clothing (like Victoria Secret) and then send you something so cheap and inferior, that looks NOTHING like the photo. Then they won't refund you unless you spend more on the return shipping to China so it's more than what you paid to begin with. They don't make you aware you're purchasing from China. The communication is horrid, the shipping took almost a month. The Little Lamb Hooded Cardigan I ordered looked like a child's fuzzy bathrobe and was nothing like the picture I thought I was buying. Do NOT order from these thieves.

rm167
1/9/18

I ordered 2 items from them. 1 is 1 size fits all cardigan. The other is supposed to e a cardigan (they said it runs small). More like t-shirt fabric. Ordered XL (I normally wear a Medium). Skimpy thing is too small. Neither item looks like the pictures on their website. Cheaply made. No tags. When I requested to return the items, I received an email in very bad English. They wanted me to send pictures of the problem with the items. How do you send pictures of CHEAP? They 1st offered to give me $5.00 credit. When I refused that, they said I could keep the items - maybe sell them or give them to friends or relatives and they would refund me $8.00. When I refused that, they offered $12.00. Their next email included a shipping address in China to return the items. I would have to pay shipping + customs fees and there is no guarantee that they will receive the items or that they will issue a refund. Worst customer service & return policy ever! How can companies like this be on Facebook or the web? Complete rip off!! I have submitted a claim to PayPal.

donnal150
Donna L.
1/8/18

I ordered a sweater from this company. It was literally falling apart and left pieces of itself all over the clothes I was wearing under it. Dealing with them is ridicules. Total scam!! I sent pictures as requested. The 2 choices I was given was to pay to send it back to China (not spending anymore money on this piece of crap!) or they would refund $10. I'm sure I will never see that refund. Stay away!!

deannao6
1/8/18

These people were happy to take my money IMMEDIATELY. I ordered 4 months ago and continue to get a faulty tracking number and empty promises - they will not refund my money. Super disappointed.

danan22
1/7/18

Do not order from this company! Awful quality of clothes...awful service....this is the worse company I have ever dealt with.

sarahh295
1/4/18

Ditto what the others are saying. Charged my PayPal and still waiting after 6 weeks for my stuff.Customer service is a joke. They keep telling me it needs to clear customs.

karenv52
1/4/18

DO NOT order anything from this company! Very cheaply made clothes from China; took forever to receive and look NOTHING like what was advertised! Then cannot return ; offered 15% coupon only off future orders! Ashamed I fell for this scam!

juliel92
1/4/18

I bought two shirts from this company. They sent me one that was small instead of the large I had ordered and the other one was stained and ripped. After many e-mails to ask for a refund, they suggested that I give the items to a friend (?!) When I wrote back to ask again for a full refund because I didn't get what I paid for, they offered me a 3$ refund (!!). If I wanted to send back the items for them to evaluate my request, I had to pay for shipment. They reminded me that it was very expensive and that if anything went wrong with customs, I would be responsible...

So long story short, this company is a fraud. They send you any item, wrong size, broken, not at all looking like the one on the picture, but who cares, they've got your money and there's nothing you can do about it. Basically, they steal your money sending you rubbish! AVOID!!!!

tammyt49
1/3/18

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I would of read the reviews before ordering. Quality of clothes is horrible. Not anything like what you see on line. I've been trying to return items. You can only email the company when trying to find out how to return anything. They asked for pictures of the items I had ordered. Sent all the information to them. Now their telling me I have to pay for shipping and handling and if their's any international charges. What kind of company works like this.

sandyh90
12/28/17

Literally took 3 weeks to receive clothing. Ordered everything in an XL, which fit more like a Sm-Med. One of the sweaters had a giant hole in the sleeve and the tag was ripped off like it had been worn before. Emailed them to ask about returning the clothing and they have given me the complete run-around. They said the best they could do is provide a coupon code for my next order and refund $15 of my $140 order OR I could pay the really expensive shipping to send the items back. They said can you try selling it to someone else or giving it away? What company says that?! These items were Christmas gifts for my mom and now she has a bunch of clothes she cant wear and has no use for, plus a huge waste of money. Wish I would have read the reviews before ordering!

alexk152
12/28/17

If I could give this place no starts I would. The worst online shopping experience I have ever encountered. Do not be fooled by the nice website. The product is cheap crap and it comes from China. I ordered a sweater for my wife for Christmas on 12/5. It came 12/26. The product was a mangled cheap piece of garbage and not at all what it looked like online not to mention it took 3 weeks to get and it came after Christmas! Oh but it gets better. There was no tracking available and their customer service is an absolute joke. I got a bunch of emails in bad broken English telling me to be more patient and contact the post office instead.
Then when I asked for a refund, they told me I have to send the item back to China and I shouldn't do it because postage is very expensive and if there are problems with customs I would have to deal with it. What a crock! How does this place even exist in the US !?!
There is no other contact info for them anywhere so good luck if you have any issues with your merchandise at all. Do yourself a favor and purchase somewhere else!

beckym70
12/27/17

It took several weeks to receive my order. When I got it (to late for Christmas present) it was not at all like the item that was pictured on line. I ordered a large and it looks like a small. Its cheaply made and looks like it has been worn!!! This company is a joke!! Doesnt deserve one star!!!

Tip for consumers: Don’t order from this company!

That is what I am trying to do. After 10 days I started emailing them asking when it would ship. No response. Went to Paypal and opened dispute stating that I want them to cancel the order and refund the $110 USD I spent. Next day I get a shipping notice! Now an email saying I owe $22 in duty fees! And an email from poppoly says so sorry miss, you should be more patient....what a scam.

By Tacey C.

Questions? Get answers from the Poppoly.co staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Poppoly.co