Review of Poppoly.co

Tel: +1 312-321-0487
shareasale@shareasale.com

michellec63
11/27/17

I ordered a shirt on here and it took 2 months to get and then when i received it, it was too small from what i ordered. And it had string coming apart from it on one of the sleeves. I emailed them and told them what i received and they want pictures of measurements! Like wtf?? Im so dissapointed and i will never order from this scam company again. Beware they will not return your money or come good for it. All this $#*! is from china! Garbage quality!

carolinea29
11/26/17

I have been emailing with them back and forth about five days now; they sent me the wrong product and I submitted pictures to prove it. Even though it was their error, they say they say he best they can do instead of a full refund if $25 is $12.50 and their best coupon. Like I want to buy anything else from them! Ive told them its yheir fault and they should take responsibility for it. They keep telling me its the best they can do. The did give me an address to return it, but keep contending itll cost me too much to return it. Scam company with subpar products...dont be tempted!!

karae5
11/24/17

Terrible. Company to deal with so don't make the same mistake! They do not have a number or direct email but use a separate company for interaction. The site was advertised on Instagram and they have an ad running for a cute sweater and jeans. I saw it many times before ordering and I wish I had avoided the temptation! **clothes arrived in 3 weeks, from China, in plastic bags. Their presentation told me what I was in for but the quality was even worse than their packaging. The jeans are paper thin and run large (I ordered a small based on their size chart), you can see through the sweater material and it's a scratchy and nothing like the off the shoulder picture (stretched collier that goes from collar bone to collar bone) and runs small. I asked to exchange or to return and they offered me $5, $8 & $15 plus a coupon for % off my next purchase to keep it or give it away. **problem is noone would want what I received and $5 of a $100+ purchase doesn't make sense. When I told them I would not accept those terms they said I had to pay customs and all fees to get the clothes back to China. My first email was sent to them 2 weeks ago and I still have not received the return information.
Avoid this company or you will regret the purchase! Total scam!!

laurenw72
11/24/17

I wish I would have read these reviews before buying from this company! They are the worst! The clothes are so cheaply made and dont look anything like they do online...and then they wont refund you! If you insist on returning, they make you pay the shipping which they said can cost up to $60!!! Seriously dont buy anything from them!

nicoleb195
11/23/17

DO NOT BUY from this company. This is not a sweater but appears to be a mini fleece bath robe. Sellers delete honest reviews and comments from social media as well as block the person leaving them. They do not offer acceptable refunds as they wanted to give me less than half of my original purchase price or I could pay return shipping to Shanghai which would be more than what I paid for the item....Im including their last email which includes their return address.

Dear customer ,

please send it back to following address:
Address: Liyue Road no.2995 C #103 Minhang District
City: shanghai
Country: China
Reciver: Li Liu
Post code: 201114
we will refund you after we received your item.

Please remember to tell us the tracking number after you return back it .

Please note your order number and the reason you return back.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused for you.

Please feel free to contact with us if you had any problem !

Have a nice day!
Best regards,
poppoly.com

Fraudulent and Unethical BEWARE!

margotc3
11/23/17

Do not order from this company the quality is appalling, the sizes to small. Endless e-mails with costumer service expecting me to send item back to Shanghai for over £ 20 postage. Wouldn't even believe them to refund the money if they received item back. Scam company stay way clear

wendyc114
11/22/17

Do NOT order from this company! I never got my sweater; they kept my money and said they will not give it back! SCAM! If you notice on their page, why are there so many comments that you cant see? They delete all bad reviews! Facebook should shut them down!

erikah30
11/22/17

I agree that even a "1" is worthy of them. I too ordered the "cozy lamb sweater". Ordered on 10/26/17, just arrived today. AWFUL QUALITY, yet no return address. What to do? I have asked them to IMMEDIATELY supply a return label. But for a backup I am filing a chargeback to my credit card. With them supplying no return address, my card company will credit my card. Let's get rid of this company!!

kates123
11/21/17

I could rant all day about how terrible this company is, but in short, I ordered one sweater, it said it takes 8-15 days to arrive.. it took 36. In email/facebook message conversations (that didn't make any sense on their part and was barely considered English) they told me to be patient.. to wait longer.. avoiding any actual questions I had asked, like what their return policy is.. they still have not told me that. Finally got my sweater on the 36th day, open it up, and it has a nice big snag right across the chest area.. RIGHT ON! So now after reading other reviews I doubt ill get a refund.. Moral of the story is just don't order anything from these bums. They suck even more than their clothes do.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DO IT.

taraa26
11/20/17

They have no returning address for you to return items to. You have to email them and let them know you would like to return an item. Their response was for me to send pictures and give them reasons why I dont want it. So I did, and I told them nothing fits the way I wanted. Their response was that I should keep it because the shipping to return it would be more than what my order was ($144.00).Their offer of a refund was $3.00, yes that is correct $3.00!!! and a coupon code to purchase another item at a low price.Still fighting with them and trying to get an address to return my order. Absolutely disgusting customer service and a total scam.

Ive also posted this on the Facebook page and of course they remove all negative reviews. Ive had people message me privately telling me they are or have gone through the same thing. These people should be shut down and charged for scamming people.

jennal38
11/20/17

I wish I had looked at these reviews before buying a cardigan online. Looks nothing like the picture, is poorly made and does not fit correctly. I'm currently knee deep in back and forth emails that don't make sense...they want me to send photos of the problem, explain exactly what I don't like (everything). I have yet to hear whether or not they'll accept my return, however I will not let this go. Misleading and bad company! (another lesson to do my research and support quality businesses!)

alleyv
11/20/17

Would leave a zero rating if I could. The items are poorly made and not truly as advertised.

Upon asking the support team for return instructions i learned that
A) They ask you to send PICTURES of yourself wearing the items
B) You're not allowed to return items for "Subjective reasons"- meaning if you think it's poor quality or if they don't fit properly or if you simply decide you don't like the item as much as you thought you would.

On some level this must be illegal. Asking for pictures?! This company is a total scam.

eileenb47
11/19/17

I am another poor unsuspecting person who fell in love with a hooded cardigan on their website and received a hooded fleece piece of crap that is no way the same as the picture. Ordered two other items but have decided not to even take them out of the package. Eleven emails back and forth and still saying the same exact thing in very poor English. Filed a complaint with credit card company and will not back down,
Stay away from this company it is a scam!!!!

kristeng20
11/19/17

Wish I could post a picture of what I ordered (lovely looking lamb hooded sweater) and a picture of what I got (craptacular poor quality fleece thing). I usually read reviews on places i have never used, but for some reason, it slipped my mind. Wont be making that mistake again. Glad i only ordered one thing.

disappointedb6
11/19/17

I ordered this beautiful white, fuzzy, cozy lamb hooded sweater. When I finally received it last night, the arm length very short, long threads at the bottom of item hanging. There was no hem. There were black threads intertwined with the white from the worst sewing ever. I ordered a size larger but it was very small. It's a piece of thin cloth with a hood attached. Dry clean only. Not even going to waste my energy on trying to return. Did that with another company from China and it was a disaster. Learned a lessen here and blocked then from my feed. There are a couple of them out there probably from the same place with different names. Beware.....

sarahp212
11/18/17

Do NOT order from this company! All the photos they post on Instagram and on their websit are misleading. I highly doubt that the clothing in th photos is the same as what they will send you. Cheapest quality in fabric and construction. My item came starsofht from china in a little plastic bag with tape on it. I've spent a week trying to return and no luck.

carolinem66
11/17/17

I have just seen others who have ordered the same cardigan as me little lamb hooded cardigan and got a fluffy blanket with a hood
They are not returning my emails
Do not order from them
I will take it further!!!

lindar242
11/17/17

Do not waste your money ordering from Poppoly. Theyre sizing runs small and it cost too much to send back if it doesnt fit. Plus they told me if I return it they will take $5 off my refund for the free postage I received when ordering. They also offered me a 20% off coupon. Code on my next order and told me I could donate the one I paid for. I sure would not order anything else from them and take a chance that it didnt fit again. I put a negative comment on their site but I doubt it will be posted. Ive only seen good reviews which tells me they are mostly likely fake reviews especially after seeing the negative comments on this site.

julieb256
11/17/17

I ordered 2 sweatshirts. It is taking forever for them to get here. When I contacted their customer service email address twice now, I have received the exact same poorly worded email requesting that I be more patient??

Very STRANGE

alisonr30
11/14/17

This company is a scam worst company ever quality of there clothing is garbage they do not even deserve 1 star horrible company

tammyk49
11/14/17

I too had a similar experience with this god forsaken company. Worse customer service ever and total morons who respond. I ordered a sweater (and my fault for not realizing the company was in china or I would have NEVER ordered it). It came with a hold in the bad and water pouring out of it when I opened it. I contacted them immediately stating I wanted to return it due to it being damaged. After two weeks of going back and forth and getting Paypal involved, I finally got an address to ship it back at my own expense. I took it to the post office this morning and they told me it'd be $22.00 to return it!!! What the heck! The purchase price was $29.02, so I'd be out all that money. I decided to throw it right in the stinking garbage.

ninar34
11/14/17

Hello everyone! as you can see... the 'positive reviews' have incredibly bizarre names and the content all sound similar. obviously its the company itself who is posting them. so they use paypal as their payment method... EVERYONE NEEDS TO FILE A CLAIM w/ paypal. If paypal reaches a decision you are not happy with, you can then file a claim directly with your bank and i encourage you to do so. If paypal receives numerous complaints against a company, the company is flagged and hopefully paypal will choose to remove them from their vendor list and they will be unable to use them.

janelleb9
11/14/17

The worst online shopping experience I have ever had.
They state they will refund but I am currently still arguing with them trying to return items that don't fit (and are terrible quality) and they are refusing to refund despite the returns all meeting the criteria as stated on the web-site.
Its a scam, dont waste your money as I have.

krystinam1
11/13/17

All of the 4 & 5 star reviews were made within the same few days of each other. It's them, just like on the website.

So they sent me a size lg dress with a "sm" sticker on it (so obvious it wasnt). I told them they sent the wrong size and referred to the measurements on the website. They told me to send a pic with the measurements and then changed the posted measurements. They apologized for sending the wrong size, but said that they wouldn't pay for return shipping even though their policy says the pay for shipping for wrong items sent

racheld84
11/10/17

I never write negative reviews but this company deserves one. The clothes are such poor quality. And dont even bother trying to return your items. I went back and forth emailing with several different people whose English was broken. They offered me a 20% discount if i kept my purchase or said i could return my order but have to pay shipping, which would cost more than my original order!

I am so disappointed because these clothes looked so cute in the pictures! I hope i can prevent other people from making th same mistake i did. Dont waste your money.

That is what I am trying to do. After 10 days I started emailing them asking when it would ship. No response. Went to Paypal and opened dispute stating that I want them to cancel the order and refund the $110 USD I spent. Next day I get a shipping notice! Now an email saying I owe $22 in duty fees! And an email from poppoly says so sorry miss, you should be more patient....what a scam.

By Tacey C.

Questions? Get answers from the Poppoly.co staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Poppoly.co