This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Poppoly.co

Poppoly.co has a consumer rating of 1.32 stars from 136 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Poppoly.co also ranks 1235th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Poppoly.co are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Absolutely disgusting customer service and a total scam.
  • Do not order from this company the quality is appalling, the sizes to small.
How would you rate Poppoly.co?

“Great dress”

Shannon M.
9/16/17

I recently ordered a dress from Poppoly. After it came, as pictured, I realized I mistakenly ordered the wrong size. Another dress I was thinking of ordering had different size chart. I contacted the company and yes I would have to pay the return shipping which I declined so they offered me 20% off next order instead. Dress was under $20 with shipping so I have no love lost. It fit my mom and she loves it. Waiting for next order to come in. It does take awhile for orders to arrive from China.

“DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!”

Donna L.
1/8/18

I ordered a sweater from this company. It was literally falling apart and left pieces of itself all over the clothes I was wearing under it. Dealing with them is ridicules. Total scam!! I sent pictures as requested. The 2 choices I was given was to pay to send it back to China (not spending anymore money on this piece of crap!) or they would refund $10. I'm sure I will never see that refund. Stay away!!

customer service (34) not order (20) return policy (10) return items (5) 3 weeks (5) shopping experience (5) not buy (7) post office (4) return address (5) company (70) 6 weeks (3) paypal (13)
donnal150
Donna L.
January 8th, 2018
dawnr64
January 11th, 2018
I had a similar experience. Ordered 2 Sherpa pullovers. After waiting a month received only 1 of the 2 that was a cheap inferior product. Decided not to bother shipping back to China because of the cost and just wanted to get credit for 2nd item. Tried to contact company - received auto reply. Went through paypal to contact seller. Poppoly stated order was shipped. Escalated to a case# with paypal and then paypal decided in the company's favor. (No idea why!) So I am stuck with 1 crappy pullover and am out almost $50.00. Ridiculous!
eileenb47
November 19th, 2017
I am another poor unsuspecting person who fell in love with a hooded cardigan on their website and received a hooded fleece piece of crap that is no way the same as the picture. Ordered two other items but have decided not to even take them out of the package. Eleven emails back and forth and still saying the same exact thing in very poor English. Filed a complaint with credit card company and will not back down,
Stay away from this company it is a scam!
anikab3
October 3rd, 2017
Do Not buy from them! Any 'great' review on here Must be falsely generated as there is No way this company is legit! Cheapest quality, does not remotely resemble the advertised pictures, requesting a refund they will make you take pictures with the items that don't fit only to deny the refund anyways! You will loose your money and be disappointed! Just like others are saying, I should have known better.
cjn6
December 7th, 2017
If you want something from this site, google search the image and order from somewhere else. Their site says you can change or cancel order up until it ships. I e-mailed the support desk as they instruct you to. 3 days later I get a notification that my item has shipped. Now they just say, sorry to cause you problem. I have no idea if I will receive my package but looking at other reviews it's highly unlikely!
jennal38
November 20th, 2017
I wish I had looked at these reviews before buying a cardigan online. Looks nothing like the picture, is poorly made and does not fit correctly. I'm currently knee deep in back and forth emails that don't make sense... they want me to send photos of the problem, explain exactly what I don't like (everything). I have yet to hear whether or not they'll accept my return, however I will not let this go. Misleading and bad company! (another lesson to do my research and support quality businesses!)
karenv52
January 4th, 2018
DO NOT order anything from this company! Very cheaply made clothes from China; took forever to receive and look NOTHING like what was advertised! Then cannot return; offered 15% coupon only off future orders! Ashamed I fell for this scam!
mariam556
August 30th, 2017
Do not trust the pictures on their website. You'll receive garbage that you'll never wear and won't be able to return or get your money back. Any positive reviews for this site are fake.
reneel61
March 22nd, 2018
Do not bother!... Poor quality. Poor customer service. This company sent me defective merchandise yet will not do anything to fix the problem. Clothing was shipped from CHINA
mf79
October 20th, 2017
This company represents, not only terribly made, cheap clothing, but equally terrible customer service. I have been patiently emailing them for weeks, with a similar experience to others, as the company requests photos and reasons for dissatisfaction, while they "check their warehouse" and other such nonsense. After all of this, they still will not refund the purchase amount, and to top it off, offer a 5$ coupon for my next order... LUDICROUS! I would NEVER order from them again.
nicoles237
March 27th, 2018
This site is a complete SCAM! The customer service is non existent. Contacted customer service about the status of my order and received an email back saying they received my request and would contact me within 24 hours. It is now a week later and NOTHING! They then send me another email asking me how my customer service experience was. HORRIBLE! I placed my order a month ago and still have yet to receive my merchandise or any sort of status on my order or tracking number! Wish I would have read the reviews before ordering from this site! NEVER AGAIN!
sheilab82
December 26th, 2017
I wouldn't even give this company 1 star, but you have to at least pick one. The order took months to arrive, and I still haven't received the third item ordered. Clothing looks NOTHING like the photos, colors are completely different, everything looks cheap. Do not order from this company. I'm not even going to bother sending it back because I'm sure it will take forever or it will never get refunded anyway. I would bet the reviews on the website are all fake.
lindar242
November 17th, 2017
Do not waste your money ordering from Poppoly. Theyre sizing runs small and it cost too much to send back if it doesnt fit. Plus they told me if I return it they will take $5 off my refund for the free postage I received when ordering. They also offered me a 20% off coupon. Code on my next order and told me I could donate the one I paid for. I sure would not order anything else from them and take a chance that it didnt fit again. I put a negative comment on their site but I doubt it will be posted. Ive only seen good reviews which tells me they are mostly likely fake reviews especially after seeing the negative comments on this site.
traceyb63
January 9th, 2018
Do NOT order from this company. They are fraudulent in their practices. They use other companies photos of the clothing (like Victoria Secret) and then send you something so cheap and inferior, that looks NOTHING like the photo. Then they won't refund you unless you spend more on the return shipping to China so it's more than what you paid to begin with. They don't make you aware you're purchasing from China. The communication is horrid, the shipping took almost a month. The Little Lamb Hooded Cardigan I ordered looked like a child's fuzzy bathrobe and was nothing like the picture I thought I was buying. Do NOT order from these thieves.
sarahh295
January 4th, 2018
Ditto what the others are saying. Charged my PayPal and still waiting after 6 weeks for my stuff. Customer service is a joke. They keep telling me it needs to clear customs.
danan22
January 7th, 2018
Do not order from this company! Awful quality of clothes... awful service... this is the worse company I have ever dealt with.
rachelb141
October 9th, 2017
Ordered a jacket and it was too short, especially in the sleeves. I emailed customer service and they want me to tell them my size and take photos measuring the garment so they can check with their warehouse. Measure it yourself when you get it back! Pretty sure I'm just out the money, based on the other REAL experiences detailed here. Don't buy from them. Ever.
sandram230
February 5th, 2018
This company does not sell items that are pictured. Quality is extremely low. Sizing is way off and clothing smells. Received a hooded sweatshirt with no hood, could fit an 8 year old, and one sleeve was 5 inches shorter than the other. Was also super thin, like a tee shirt. There are no tags in clothing so don't know what fabric content is or how to wash clothing. Refused to give me a refund on the sweatshirt even after I sent pictures. Ordered other items to that were poor quality and fit was way off. Wanted to return. After many e-mails, they sent me an address in China. Address was not deliverable. If you have been a victim of this website, please reach out to your state attorneys office and look online at federal websites. If enough people submit complaints, hopefully these websites can be shut down.
jenh51
October 27th, 2017
I ordered 11 items. Took a very long time to receive. The sizes were all off. Some things fit extra small and some large. The quality was not good at all. Each piece looked as if I could have worn 1-2 times before it was be ruined. I emailed their customer services 4 times request return instructions with no reply. Called their customer service and was told to send back at my expense (internationally) and they would process acceptable returns in 120 days. I asked what are acceptable returns and she said "if your reasons for not keeping are approved". DONT BUY FROM POPPOLY!
pamj32
January 12th, 2018
I want my money back ASAP! Don't trust this company. I ordered Nov. 19 and haven't received anything yet.
michellen84
November 28th, 2017
I wish there was a negative 1 to choose from. I ordered items November 18th and have yet to receive my items. I emailed them after checking the status as not yet shipped... Now it finally shipped or MAYBE, it seems to be stuck in Singapore? So frustrated, now reading other reviews I'm stressing over the size. Bill never buy from them again and will tell others not to!
sarahp212
November 18th, 2017
Do NOT order from this company! All the photos they post on Instagram and on their websit are misleading. I highly doubt that the clothing in th photos is the same as what they will send you. Cheapest quality in fabric and construction. My item came starsofht from china in a little plastic bag with tape on it. I've spent a week trying to return and no luck.
staceyl36
January 18th, 2018
Do NOT order from this company. They are fraudulent in their practices. They use other companies photos of the clothing and then send you something so cheap and inferior, that looks NOTHING like the photo. Then when you leave a review or comment, they block you and delete your review and comment!
marianam20
March 28th, 2018
Terrible quality, the clothes didn't fit right and smelled disgusting. I returned the merchandise and paid $30 to send for them to not refund my money. They never got back to me after I contacted them several times.
wendyc114
November 22nd, 2017
Do NOT order from this company! I never got my sweater; they kept my money and said they will not give it back! SCAM! If you notice on their page, why are there so many comments that you cant see? They delete all bad reviews! Facebook should shut them down!

That is what I am trying to do. After 10 days I started emailing them asking when it would ship. No response. Went to Paypal and opened dispute stating that I want them to cancel the order and refund the $110 USD I spent. Next day I get a shipping notice! Now an email saying I owe $22 in duty fees! And an email from poppoly says so sorry miss, you should be more patient... what a scam.

By Tacey C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Poppoly.co staff and other customers.

ShareASale is a retail focused Performance Marketing Network with over 3,500+ different offers to choose from as an affiliate. Affiliates can sign up and promote any merchant they wish for free.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Poppoly.co?

Have a question about Poppoly.co?