Review of Poppoly.co

Tel: +1 312-321-0487
shareasale@shareasale.com

sheilab82
12/26/17

I wouldn't even give this company 1 star, but you have to at least pick one. The order took months to arrive, and I still haven't received the third item ordered. Clothing looks NOTHING like the photos, colors are completely different, everything looks cheap. Do not order from this company. I'm not even going to bother sending it back because I'm sure it will take forever or it will never get refunded anyway. I would bet the reviews on the website are all fake.

shawne40
12/25/17

Clothing was cheap and itchy. They won't let me ship back to them. They will only issue $3 coupon. Don't order from them or anything on Instagram.

krisb62
12/22/17

The pictures do not even come close to what shows up at your door. The quality and look of what I received vs what they "claim" to provide is a joke. Order came from China with very little help with tracking. Order took almost a month. DO NOT ORDER YOU WILL REGRET

erink35
12/20/17

I ordered a pair of jeans from their website at the end of November and still haven't received them. I realize these are shipped out of China but my tracking information has said "Being processed through facility" since 12/1 (today is 12/20). They charged my card the same day that I ordered though.... which makes me think I am likely being scammed and will not actually ever receive my order.

I wish I had researched this company before buying online. I see a LOT of negative reviews and people complaining that they either never received their items or that their items were not what they expected.

kristal65
12/20/17

I should have researched this company before ordering. Horrible, horrible experience all around. They don't respond to emails they say the "items are described" I shipped the items back to China at my cost. I had to create a dispute with my credit card company so they would finally respond. Now I have to provide proof the items don't fit after I sent them back to China. What a ripoff. My bank had to close the dispute so this crooked merchant gets to keep the money for items I sent back on my own dime. Steer clear stay away!

brennad4
12/19/17

This site is likely a scam. I ordered Christmas presents over a month ago which I have been charged for and they have yet to arrive. I emailed the site- because they do not have a phone number which is crazy- and they told me to be more patient!!! Awful service. Apparently my items are in Asia, they should have been here weeks ago and I question if they will ever arrive. My advice: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

kathyd76
12/18/17

I placed an order a month ago, have never received my item and my credit card has been charged. I emailed the company and got no response. I wrote a bad review on one of their Facebook ads and got a response. They sent me my tracking # (Which I already had and knew my item was stuck in China). When I wrote again asking them to make this right, they told me to be more patient. The worst online shopping experience I have EVER had. Buyer beware! Wish I had read some of the real reviews before I ordered. I will continue to spread the word about this company until they refund my money.

lizs93
12/15/17

Poppoly is a corrupt business. Any positive reviews are fake. Shipping took 6 weeks. They sent me one torn sweater and one sweater not at all the material or the size they described. If solar store sold clothes its that quality. They initially said they need pics for refund. I sent 10 pics. They then say no refunds when website clearly says refunds given. I asked for a free return label -they said no. They said I had to pay shipping to China. over next 5 emails, they said that I could send the items back but if I did they would get held up at customs and they would then charge me for custom fees?? What? So now they want me to pay return shipping and customs fees. They then said that even if it gets through customs they will never receive it and then they are not responsible. CLEARLY THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. CLEARLY THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF HONORING THEIR RETURN POLICY.- They then said they would give me $5. I said no. I want $54.40. They said they can't refund me for my items. That isn't a refund. How am I supposed to return something that I have no idea if I'll get my money back or what custom will charge. Clearly this company will "pretend" they never received it so i never get a refund. I have researched all over online. This company has horrible reviews. Dumb me. Stay away. Buy American!

brendam177
12/14/17

It's amazing that the picture that is shown doesn't look like the sweater I received. The material is fuzzy like a bathrobe, poor quality! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! ITS A FRAUD!!!

julied118
12/12/17

They advertise one item and then send you a junk, totally different item direct from China. They don't take care of the problem even when you send pics of their junk merch. Beware, you will be totally unhappy with your product!!!!

Tip for consumers: TIP - Do not shop from these thieves. JUNK!!!!!

tammym112
12/12/17

The sizing is way off!! The quality is VERY poor! The pictures are clearly misleading. But even worse is the customer service. I have been attempting to return my items for more than a week. They refuse to give me the return address. They have asked me for pictures to prove the poor quality and sizing, which is riduclous--they know what they are sending out!! Today I was offer $5 and a coupon for my $67 order?? They told me to sell it to someone else to get my money back??

junes54
12/11/17

I placed an order with this company, that should not be in business. DO NOT order from them. I tried to return, but the kept putting me off, and you only have 30 days to return. Then they asked me to take pictures in the clothes, which is really creapy, to see how they fit. Next they asked me to try and sell them to my friends?!?! So they want you to keep clothes that dont fit and you dont like?!?? DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. This company does not stand behind their return policy, and the clothing is cheaply made

robine49
12/9/17

I knew better but gave it a try. Quality is terrible. Clothing nothing like pictures. Save your money!

leticiad3
12/8/17

Do not buy from this store, items come wrap in a trashy bag, super bad quality
No customer service, scam!!!!!!

cjn6
12/7/17

If you want something from this site, google search the image and order from somewhere else. Their site says you can change or cancel order up until it ships. I e-mailed the support desk as they instruct you to. 3 days later I get a notification that my item has shipped. Now they just say, sorry to cause you problem. I have no idea if I will receive my package but looking at other reviews it's highly unlikely!!

janed248
12/7/17

@ Obiasogu D., You are full of $#*! and obviously a fake reviewer. Worst company ever. And I am letting everyone know. I would be ashamed to even give this crap I received to charity.

pamw80
12/6/17

I ordered 5 cardigans for Christmas presents and not shipped yet, I e-mailed them 5 times and I get the same response, support checking on it well how long does that take!!! Now checking to see if PayPal will refund money

barbl17
12/6/17

This place is a scam, the item you order will not be the item you will receive....The sweater that was advertised looks nothng like what they sent, the one they sent has fur like bathrobe material it looks rediculous....they offered to refund $5 and a coupon for my next purchase I refused and wanted a full refund and they said that I would have to pay to ship it back to china.... I have opened a case with paypal they are a scam.

samj130
12/6/17

Dont buy from that company wont return and clothes dont look like pic made cheaply. Comes from China

cindys180
12/4/17

I have been trying to return the lamb cardigan. Wants pics and personally information. Not happen. Customer service will not give me a address to send this piece of crap. Anyone gotten a phone# please let me know.

jenniferz35
12/4/17

I ordered their Little Lamb Cardigan for $24.99. Received it and it was NOTHING like the picture. It looked like a ratty bathrobe. Very thin, didn't even cover my butt and I'm only 5'4". I emailed them and sent pictures as requested. They responded offering me a $6 refund and coupons for a future order. When I said, no, I want a full refund, I was told that I would have to pay for shipping and then if there were any customs charges that would be deducted from my refund, so it wouldn't be worth it for me to return the item. So, basically, they charge you full price and put beautiful pictures on their site, but then send you something that looks nothing like what you ordered and keep your money. Total scam, terrible company.

rebeccad84
12/2/17

This site is a total rip off. Save your money and buy from a quality boutique site instead. The clothes are made poorly and are significantly different from what is pictured on the site. The customer service is terrible. After I had not heard anything about my order, I sent a very polite email asking about the order status. I did get an email back in which I was told that it would be appreciated if I could wait more patiently. A complete joke if you ask me.

pollys10
12/1/17

I ordered what appeared to be a very nice looking hooded cardigan and received something totally different than what was pictured - different fabric and style. It was something one might wear to lounge in with pajamas, but NOT something I would wear in public. So, they either misrepresented the item on their website, or they sent me the wrong item. When I tried to return it - which was a hassle in itself - they expected me to pay shipping of $21, even though it was their error. An all around BAD company from China with no ethical business standards and should be banned from doing business in the U.S.

bobk89
11/28/17

As with other reviews of PopPoly, this company is pathetic. I ordered a
"Speckled Fringe Soft Tassel Cardigan" from their ad on Instagram that my girlfriend saw. It took forever to have it delivered & when it arrived, she was so disappointed. The quality of it was crap. Nothing like represented. Trying to return it was impossible to deal with since they wanted to to only give me pennies on the dollar & a discount on future purchases. After pushing them a lot, they gave me an address to return it to in China but the cost of shipping wouldn't be worth it. PayPal's guarantee wouldn't cover it since the issue was poor quality. BUYER BEWARE OF THIS SHODDY COMPANY. THEY'RE A RIP-OFF.

michellen84
11/28/17

I wish there was a negative 1 to choose from. I ordered items November 18th and have yet to receive my items. I emailed them after checking the status as not yet shipped..... Now it finally shipped or MAYBE, it seems to be stuck in Singapore????? So frustrated, now reading other reviews I'm stressing over the size. Bill never buy from them again and will tell others not to!!

That is what I am trying to do. After 10 days I started emailing them asking when it would ship. No response. Went to Paypal and opened dispute stating that I want them to cancel the order and refund the $110 USD I spent. Next day I get a shipping notice! Now an email saying I owe $22 in duty fees! And an email from poppoly says so sorry miss, you should be more patient....what a scam.

By Tacey C.

Questions? Get answers from the Poppoly.co staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Poppoly.co