Review of Poppoly.co

Tel: +1 312-321-0487
shareasale@shareasale.com

mf79
10/20/17

This company represents, not only terribly made, cheap clothing, but equally terrible customer service. I have been patiently emailing them for weeks, with a similar experience to others, as the company requests photos and reasons for dissatisfaction, while they "check their warehouse" and other such nonsense. After all of this, they still will not refund the purchase amount, and to top it off, offer a 5$ coupon for my next order....LUDICROUS! I would NEVER order from them again.

jenb80
10/17/17

Definitely never buying anything from this company again. Very poor quality. I made the mistake of ordering three things and all three things are terrible and unwearable. Don't waste your money.

kellyr131
10/16/17

They sell garbage. The pictures they have on their website look nothing like the product when it comes. Dont order from them its a complete waste of your money! Said they were going to refund me.... still waiting!!!!!

unhappyu4
10/15/17

clothes are very poor quality.....when attempting to make a return, be prepared to get several emails trying to talk you out of returning their junk......even tried to get me to keep the items i wanted to return & re sell them ............
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!! JUNK & DRAMA

jodie388
10/13/17

This company is COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM.
I have tried to email them numerous time and have not received a response once. In addition I have not received my items. I am glad I only spent $36, but to me that's still tooooo much. I work hard for my money as we all do, so being scammed out of your hard earned SUCKS.
I am with everyone else DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

barbs44
10/12/17

I ordered one of their "coats" with elbow patches that turned out to be a very thin cardigan and one of the elbow patches was on the front of one of the sleeves! I hope my return/refund goes better than what I have been reading on this site!

rachelh123
10/11/17

Their clothing is completely fake; knockoff of what picture is. I ordered a knit sweater, I got a stretchy material piece of cloth that they cut into the shape of a sweater. Soooo bad!!!!

jenniferf123
10/10/17

I ordered $80 worth of merchandise before seeing these reviews a month ago and STILL have not received anything!! I have tried repeatedly to email the company because there is no customer telephone number - no luck! I am planning on calling my credit card company to cancel charge ! VERY DISAPPOINTED

christinem166
10/10/17

Please people do not order from this site! The clothes are horrible and I'm having a hell of a time trying to return them right now.

rachelb141
10/9/17

Ordered a jacket and it was too short, especially in the sleeves. I emailed customer service and they want me to tell them my size and take photos measuring the garment so they can check with their warehouse. Measure it yourself when you get it back! Pretty sure I'm just out the money, based on the other REAL experiences detailed here. Don't buy from them. Ever.

alices102
10/5/17

I have never been so disappointed with an online shopping experience as I have with Poppoly. Needless to say, I will never purchase another item through this site again.

Before my own experience, I had heard mixed reviews about these cheap, online Asian retailers (Poppoly, SheIn, Romwe, etc.) with some people claiming to find cute clothes at extremely low prices, while others sourly disappointed by the horrible fabric quality and inaccurate sizing. I decided to give it a shot to experience the hype myself (plus, I can never pass up a good deal). What I discovered, after trying all three sites mentioned above, is that the clothes are indeed hit or miss. The pictures are often inaccurate representations of the actual article of clothing. And most importantly, I learned that when it comes to returns, POPPOLY IS BY FAR THE WORST.

I ordered a blue dress online. Instead of what it showed in the picture, the dress that arrived looked and felt identical to a hospital gown. When you hold the fabric up to the light, it is completely see through because the material is so sheer! I followed the directions they had on their website to get a refund, but instead of processing my refund they sent this:

"Dear Customer,
We are sorry that bring troubles to you, we will do better.
We can refund you 3USD and provide a coupon code for your next order as compensation, can you keep it or resell it to others?"

$3 refund for the $17.70 I paid?? Pretty laughable. Their return policy is extremely deceiving, especially since they don't state anything about a partial refund on their return policy website.

Buyers be warned, Poppoly is NOT a trusted site.

sashaa12
10/3/17

This company should not be allowed to sell clothes! I buy clothes online all the time and have never had such a bad and unacceptable experience. I want to share my emails from this company and experiences to hopefully prevent this from happening to you. First of all I spent a little over 100 dollars and everything came either damaged or stained. The clothes were completely unwearable. Literally falling apart and felt like the cheapest fabrics imaginable. Definitely not what the description said it was. I asked the company to ship me a pre-paid shipping label since everything was damaged. I didn't feel that I should have to pay for this shipment and they refused to help even after sending them photos like they asked me too. Here are there responses.

Hello,
really sorry for that.Next item we will do better.We will refund USD12 and give you 15% discount for your next order.Could you please keep them or resell to other?

Have a nice day.

Hello,
we can refund USD12 to your account you used to pay if you keep them.Is it ok?

Have a nice day.

Dear customer,
We can refund you 15USD as compensation at most,is it ok?
Or you can return to us,but you need to pay for the freight,which do you prefer?

Have a nice day!
Best regards,
poppoly.com

I finally gave in to pay the freight with the hopes that I would get my money back. I'm still really sketched out that I will not get my money back. I'm still waiting for the directions on how to ship the product back. This was my last email from them.

Dear customers,
It is National Day holiday (from Oct. 1st to Oct. 8th) here is in China, the reply maybe delay, please kindly understand and wait patiently, thank you for cooperation.
Have a wonderful day

I never told them that I wanted to keep the clothes. Why would a professional company ask me to keep damaged clothes and even worse ask me to try and sell them? It took over 2-3 days to even get a response for each email and have gotten nowhere. I would not recommend buying from this company. I have never been this disappointed and upset with a company. Buyer beware! This site is a scam!!

anikab3
10/3/17

Do Not buy from them!! Any 'great' review on here Must be falsely generated as there is No way this company is legit! Cheapest quality,does not remotely resemble the advertised pictures,requesting a refund they will make you take pictures with the items that don't fit only to deny the refund anyways! You will loose your money and be disappointed! Just like others are saying, I should have known better.

obiasogud
9/28/17

It is unarguable the fact that the two major things every buyer considers when making purchase especially online are truth and excellent service from the seller. And these are what Poppoly has proven to me. Their word is certainly their action.

I ordered for some clothing for my wife. I needed the same quality and stylish wears as the pictures I saw on Poppoly's website. I was doubtful at first because of the many ugly experiences I have had with online shopping sites.

But, to my amazement, they delivered exactly the same beautiful clothes I ordered. The shipment was fast and above all, the prices were quite affordable with my little budget.

With this awesome purchase experience, I am definitely returning for another purchase. I am confident I will be rewarded with same great experience.

stephaniea80
9/28/17

I should have known better. I've read plenty of articles regarding these fraudulent clothing companies out of China, but I fell for this anyway. The maxi dress I ordered was pictured as floor sweeping with pockets at the hips. What I received was a dress that fell to about mid-calf length ( I'm 5'3"-- the length shouldn't have been an issue), and pockets that were level with my knees. Customer service indicated that I could pay to send it back myself for a refund--I find it laughable that I should pay any costs to deal with defective product. Chalk this up to a learning experience, but I should really have known better. Poppoly is in the same league as all of the other countless scam Chinese companies.

jeaniek5
9/27/17

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS. The product I received looked NOTHING like the picture. I purchased a pink/grey cardigan with gorgeous patterns and colors, length - past the knees of the model. It looked thick and comfy for the fall weather coming up. I received a thin, almost see through material long sleeve shirt. Patterns are completely different, like not even close to the picture. Color distribution is not even close to the picture as well. Length - didn't even go half way to my knees. Collar is totally different also. This is a piece of junk. BUYER BEWARE.

tnt3
9/25/17

Clothing on this site is fairly cheap with decent material. But, the cut does not fit everyone. I order 3 items totaled $54; they arrived after almost 2 weeks; and sadly none of them flatter my body shape. So I decided to contact customer service for return. Customer Service told me I will have to pay for shipping cost if I want to return the item (which I am already aware of) plus CUSTOM FEE (what????? where on their "refund policy" said that???). And the shipping address for returns is in CHINA, which will cost me around $40 to send them back!!! And that does not include the custom fee they mentioned yet!
Poppoly should have stated that the destination for returns is in China, so buyers are aware of the shipping cost for returns before they purchase anything!!! I would take that into a serious consideration if I had known that before I made my purchase! Buying clothing online is always a risk for me because I would not know how they fit until they arrive, so if I was aware thoroughly of how the return process works, I would feel more comfortable to buy clothes online. A lot of other chinese clothing websites offer return addresses in the US and their products are cheaper and fit me better; so now I know I will go back to those sites and I won't shop at Poppoly anymore, neither will my family nor friends nor anyone that I know of!

rachell243
9/25/17

PopPoly is one of the best sites I have used for up and coming fashion! The clothes they sell are absolutely adorable, and having them in my closet is a must. They always have the right clothes for the season, and they seem to know exactly what I want! The service is amazing, the site itself is very well made and it runs smoothly on my laptop or my phone. There is a help center on the bottom right of the screen, and I have used it regularly to ask about sizing and shipping details, and they always answer in minutes, with exactly what I needed to know. Having PayPal for ordering is really important to me because some sites dont take PayPal, and I am not comfortable giving my credit card information online. Paypal is a must when buying online. The clothes are incredibly durable, and the fabrics are so soft and luxurious to wear. The stitching is strong and the clothes were very obviously made with care. They ship worldwide, which is also important to me because many times stores wont ship to Canada! The logistics and shipments are the fastest I have ever seen. The shipping even rivals Amazon Prime! Often when I buy online the clothes get to my door looking nothing like how I ordered, but with PopPoly, they were absolutely amazing. My friends thought I had designer clothes on and they wanted some too. I recommended PopPoly to them, and now we all look stunning!

roberts395
9/23/17

Fantastic experience with this website would use again. Ordered a dress for my wife which massively reduced in the sales . Easy ordering process. Emails are confirming purchase received and item delivered within a couple of working days. Top quality customer service. The service was prompt, the packaging great in that there wasn't too much of it but enough to ensure that the product was well protected and not too creased on arrival. I received an email to let me know that the product had been dispatched and promptly so I could arrange to be in for the delivery. Received what I wanted at a good price. I had no problems at all. I am delighted with my purchase. Outstanding service and the product is perfect exactly as I viewed it on the website. Had no problems with the site, delivery was fantastic too. Very happy to purchase from the poppoly.com. Will defiantly be recommending to friends and family and I will defiantly be shopping with confidence. Thank you for making me satisfied with your excellent service.

majat1
9/21/17

I searched all over the internet for quality dress and my second criteria was that the dress must look fabulous. Then I hit the target. I came to Poppoly. I had to look all clothes because I was delighted with all what I saw.
Actually, I only needed one dress, for wedding of my husbands friend. All people that I know will be there. Most importantly, I had to trill my husband. Every woman in marriage will support me that you always have to find the way to keep the fire on, so this was a real mission for me. I searched Poppoly to detail. I found several dresses that I conclude that will highlight the line of my body. I finally decided to order one and I contacted Poppoly.
Guess what? Poppoly have very good service, so I make an order without any difficulty. Also, logistics are fast. I ordered one dress with jewels, she was fabulous on the picture. I could not wait to come to my address.
Shipping was really fast so I didnt wait too long for my order. When I was opening the package, I was in fear what I will found inside because I dont really believe to online orders. When I saw the dress I was stunned. The dress was beautiful, great material, good quality and it was look exactly the same like the picture. I got excellent dress for affordable price.
I completed my mission! I thrilled my husband. He looked me with love in his eyes Thank you Poppoly! I was bragging about you all night to all womans on the wedding!

julem19
9/21/17

Great service. Very professional helpful & efficient staff. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

fareehaa
9/21/17

With Poppoly I have a best online shopping experience so far. Keeping in mind my stressful working routine, I could not get time to go shopping in person and I have always preferred to buy from some online stores. Guess what, I got disappointed every single time from other online shopping stores. But Poppoly has provided me with the best service ever. Speedy shipment impressed me too much and logistics are so quick that I received my order in just 3 working days. The best part is the excellent quality of clothes and clothes sound as beautiful as they are displayed on the online Poppoly store. The cheap prices are one of the main factors that always drag me to Poppoly Online Store, whenever I need to buy wears online.

Tip for consumers: Always consider buying from Poppoly online.

jk184
9/21/17

I purchased two items totaling $55. Unfortunately, I didn't like either one. One didn't fit well and the other wasn't as pictured (the picture showed matte fabric vs. the item I received was of shiny, satin material). When I contacted customer service to return these items, they tried to make it difficult by asking me to send them pictures and needing to check with their warehouse, blah blah blah. After several email back and forths, they finally gave me the address to return to...CHINA. I went to the post office and the cheapest option was $25. It would take up to 3 weeks and I didn't want to chance it getting lost in the mail and throwing another $25 away so unfortunately, I am stuck with items I will never wear. They advertise a "30 day return warranty", but I wish that they would have been up front about where I would have to return it to.

michelled158
9/21/17

It took forever to get the top I ordered. It finally came and it was damp and smelled horrible. It's also cheap feeling material for the $20 I paid. I'll never order again.

chantellec
9/20/17

I have been gearing up for the autumn weather all month and decided to purchase a new sweater from Poppply. I wanted something that was a little more dressy that I could wear with a nice overcoat, but that was easily layer-able with a tank underneath it.

I came across their Easy V Neck White Sweater and ordered it right away. It hangs off one shoulder, so you can layer it underneath and its super thick and comfy! Its loose enough that you could actually wear it by itself because its so thick (if you wanted a sexier look) but it looks great under fall jackets.

I received it a couple of days ago and its true to the picture. It looks identical and is gorgeous to touch and wear! The size I ordered as a small and its a bit big but thats the style of the sweater. Cant wait to wear it underneath a dark brown jacket.

Overall I received good service as the ordering was smooth and the fast shipment was impressive. I was expecting to wait a good ten fifteen days for my order, but I received it in less than eight.

Definitely recommend Poppoly for good quality women's clothes.

That is what I am trying to do. After 10 days I started emailing them asking when it would ship. No response. Went to Paypal and opened dispute stating that I want them to cancel the order and refund the $110 USD I spent. Next day I get a shipping notice! Now an email saying I owe $22 in duty fees! And an email from poppoly says so sorry miss, you should be more patient....what a scam.

By Tacey C.

Questions? Get answers from the Poppoly.co staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Poppoly.co