Review of Poppoly.co

Tel: +1 312-321-0487
shareasale@shareasale.com

helenc114
9/20/17

Fantastic, helpful, lovely professional staff and I'm really happy and satisfied with my extensions. The perfect find and definitely recommend this place.

gabriellea8
9/20/17

The clothes are as beautiful as the picture, this is good and great service. I would highly recommend your fast shipping

garyn46
9/20/17

My wife loves to shop but most of the times she overpays for stuff. Especially her online purchase experiences were a nightmare for my credit card. As most of the products were terrible and some of them even were delivered with stains all over them. So, when she made me order a dress for her from this Poppoly store, I wasn't quite sure and thought it was another waste of the money. But my god! she proved me wrong this time. As the dress delivered was actually an exact copy of the picture given on the online store. And she was so ecstatic as the fitting were just perfect. She looks quite adorable in this outfit. I got the blue one for her, which truly complemented her skin tone.
This is the first time I purchased anything online (however, never bought anything for myself). I am not a big fan of online shopping but I couldn't trust my eyes how quick the outfit transported to our address. The logistics are fast and customer service was so useful when I sent them an inquiry regarding measuring and asked if it looks similar in the same class as it does in the photo. Overall, I'm so happy knowing the fact, she finally found a place where she can buy good quality clothes at the fraction of the price she usually used to pay. And as a husband, I can't ask for anything more, to be honest.

rachelf56
9/19/17

Please save your money. This place is a joke. My shirt came stained and they offered this:

either $3 off, I pay to ship it back to China, or I buy another order and it will be added for free (which is shady, as I am SURE that they would give me problems about that too).

tanniss
9/18/17

Any good reviews you read are written by the people that work for this sham of a company. You can tell by the very poorly written reviews that don't even make sense. Listen Poppoly if you're going to write your own reviews at least learn to use proper grammar. Its a dead giveaway. China scam.

lisap249
9/17/17

I wish I had read reviews prior to purchasing. I ordered a long knit cardigan and receive some short cheap knock off. It wasn't even knitted! They printed the knitted pattern on the fabric. I emailed them pictures and asked for a refund and they offered me a $5 refund plus a coupon. I've already opened a claim on PayPal.

Update: customer service told me I could return the item but would have to pay all return shipping costs are plus a customs fee. I do a lot of international shipping with my business so I know the fee they mentioned is complete bull. I escalated the dispute in paypal and PayPal granted my refund. I had to pay $22 in return shipping for a $28 purchase. Fortunately I had return shipping protection on PayPal (free service just need to activate it) so they will reimburse me for the shipping. I'm just glad these scammers aren't going to get to keep my money.

shannonm120
9/16/17

I recently ordered a dress from Poppoly. After it came, as pictured, I realized I mistakenly ordered the wrong size. Another dress I was thinking of ordering had different size chart. I contacted the company and yes I would have to pay the return shipping which I declined so they offered me 20% off next order instead.
Dress was under $20 with shipping so I have no love lost. It fit my mom and she loves it. Waiting for next order to come in. It does take awhile for orders to arrive from China.

shireenh
9/15/17

Do yourself a favor and dont buy anything from the poppoly company!! What you order for $40 arrives damaged and unlike their stated policy they offer a whopping $3 refund for you instead of return or ask you to pay for the shipping cost to China by yourself for their fault!

mariam556
8/30/17

Do not trust the pictures on their website. You'll receive garbage that you'll never wear and won't be able to return or get your money back. Any positive reviews for this site are fake.

shannonr78
8/25/17

Horrible customer service. They don't let you cancel orders even if you try to five minutes after the order was placed. They don't speak English. Rip off. You can find the same items for a third of the cost on Wish.com or aliexpress.com.

deirdref1
7/1/17

This company sells absolute garbage!!! I ordered 6 items from this store, when they arrived they were all LITERALLY falling apart. The embroidery on one item is falling out of it everywhere to the point where it looks like fringe. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE CLOTHING. I asked customer service to return all of the pieces for a refund, and they responded by telling me they will refund me only $10 for all the items total... horrible customer service - they are just trying to take your money!!! This company also writes good reviews for themselves online - their reviews on each piece of clothing on their website all say five stars, although that is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE because their products are terrible. SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND FRUSTRATION AND DO NOT BUY FROM POPPOLY.

michaelo88
6/7/17

Poppoly have fantastic clothing wears. I got the worth of my every penny. Good service, good quality clothes, the logistics are super fast, fast shipments and the clothes are as beautiful as the picture I saw. It was a wonderful experience. One of the best I have seen.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended

That is what I am trying to do. After 10 days I started emailing them asking when it would ship. No response. Went to Paypal and opened dispute stating that I want them to cancel the order and refund the $110 USD I spent. Next day I get a shipping notice! Now an email saying I owe $22 in duty fees! And an email from poppoly says so sorry miss, you should be more patient....what a scam.

By Tacey C.

Questions? Get answers from the Poppoly.co staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Poppoly.co