Review of Poppoly.co

Tel: +1 312-321-0487
shareasale@shareasale.com

teris10
11/9/17

they've taken down my two reviews because they're negative.
The product i purchased is not how it appears in the photo. It looks like a chunky sweater material... it is NOT. It's a cheaply made Walmart (not offense) hoodie.
Photo makes it look like a cool sweatereven their description states "adorable chunky knit sweater"I call bullcrap. This company posing as a company in the US.they're out of China (i'm not racist), but if you try and return your product it will cost you more in shipping than the item is worth.

michelles354
11/9/17

WORST COMPANY EVER! DO NOT GET LURED INTO ORDERING FROM THEM LIKE IT DID! Quality of clothes is CRAP! Sizing is HORRIBLE! Return Policy is a SHAM!! Their Web Site Clearly states that items are returnable within 30 days! Their Customer Service Reps give you the run round, telling you that YOU ordered the wrong size and then do not allow for returns. It's all a SCAM! Biggest waste of money ever! Please dont do what I did and spend a dime on their clothes. Their sizing is off. I ordered 5 smalls - 2 things fit and 3 things wouldn't fit my 2.5 year old daughter!! Stick with a company within the USA!! This is all made in china, shipped from China CRAP!!!!!!!!!

maryb480
11/9/17

Wow -"AWFUL" does not come close to describing this. As I'm now seeing, in the reviews. The Kardashians photoshop jobs look incredible compared to how these pics are photoshopped. They look darling in the pics but the material is course and they are poorly made. If you're a hooker, you'll love them as they are beyond ick. I received a response to my email inquiring as to how to return for refund which was written by a 7 year old asking for details. I thought "poor quality" and "tacky" summed it up. Apparently not.

sb240
11/8/17

Please please stay away from this company. I fell for the great pictures but boy was I disappointed. Wasted a lot of money on what can only be described as rags. The quality is TERRIBLE, the materials are barely good enough for washing your floors. I've been really lucky with other orders from China in the past but this has put me off ordering from any Chinese sites in the future. I honestly believe the good reviews on here must be fake. They have no customer service and fob you off with lots of emails until you lose the will to live. They expect you to waste even more money posting the items back and 'pay the customs fee', but there is no guarantee you will receive a refund even after going to that extra expense. Please save your money and your sanity - do not order from here!

Tip for consumers: One tip only - STAY AWAY!

kellieh16
11/8/17

Cheap China crap. The pics look amazing, but that is not what the clothes actually look like. The sizes are completely inaccurate and the clothing is cheaply made and falls apart.

hayleys18
11/7/17

Should have known this was going to be one of those chinese clothing stores where the pictures look absolutely nothing like the actual crap you receive. I posted a negative review to their website and they refused to post it. All their reviews on items are fake...avoid this $#*!hole at all costs.

suzannem76
11/7/17

The shirts I received were cheap and poorly made as well as being too small. Return only to China??? You spend as much as the item. DON'T waste your time or your money. You will be disappointed

tyh26
11/7/17

The clothes are not at all like the photos. When you try and return them, they give you the run around. Their return policy is misleading and I don't see how they are still in business. Save yourself the trouble and buy from a company in the US.

junkw
11/6/17

Impossible to return items because the shipping return policy is cost-prohibitive. Fortunately this lesson only cost me $40.

briannec1
11/6/17

This is the worst company. Their clothes are such poor quality and they lie about their refunds. They only wanted to give me $25 back for the $104 I spent on their website. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE!

christianev1
11/2/17

This company is REALLY bad! It's a scam! Product doesn't look anything like the pictures! They are outside of the US! They don't have a warehouse in the US! They don't cover the cost to return the product back to China! They don't give your money back even if you pay the return cost! If you are also frustrated with this company make sure you open a case reporting them to the following Bureaus: - Econsumer.gov; - FTC.gov (877)382-4357; - IC3.gov 1.800.952-5225. They use PayPal but PayPal won't help you either... in the beginning yes, but they won't get your money back. You can also report PayPal on the above Bureaus plus the following: - BBB.gov; - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (855)411-2372. AVOID HEADACHE! DON'T BUY FROM POPPOLY.COM

jayg83
11/2/17

Their only responsibility or service is in getting their cheap items to you. After that, if they don't fit or you're not happy with the quality, forget them honoring their 30-day return policy. Instead, they'll want you to keep the items and try to sell them to someone else! Then, as a last resort, they'll say you have to send your return to China, which will cost you more than your original purchase, and again ask you again to just keep the stuff, even though you can't wear it. I wouldn't give them any stars, but one star is the minimum you can enter. Oh, you can also ignore the good reviews on their sites...they are fake!
Lousy merchandise...lousy service...lousy company! Stay away...stay far, far away!!

sarahw231
11/2/17

This is absolutely the worst company I have EVER dealt with. I ordered (2) articles that were to ship within 8-10 business days. After (8) days I received a shipping confirmation and tracking number. When the tracking number didn't work I reached out to customer service and was told my items were out of stock and had in fact not shipped but would within 48 hours. A week later I reached out again and was told the items had shipped and I was provided the same tracking number as before. Again this tracking did not work and I was told sometimes it takes 24-48 hours for the tracking to load. I reached out again (3) days later when the tracking still did not work and was told my items had been delivered and given a brand new tracking number. It has been almost 2 months at this point since I placed my order and still have not received my items. The customer service team keeps telling me I need to file a complaint with the post office for losing my shipment and "check with friends and neighbors to ensure they did not pick it up"

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!

heatherv27
11/1/17

will not return goods, not as advertised, any good reviews for this company are fake. wish i could give them zero stars.

julier23
10/31/17

Take a look on Poppoly's website. It's so easy to tell the reviews are fake. The first item I looked at had 87 reviews. Nearly all the reviews gave the dress 5/5 stars. These very high ratings are typical for most of their products, but when you come to an independent review site like Sitejabber, you see the truth: very low ratings due to shipping delays, poor product quality, inaccurate sizing, terrible customer service, refusal to give refunds, etc. The comments on Poppoly's website look like they are almost all fake. Nearly every comment is brief and not very helpful: cute dress, got lots of compliments, very flattering, etc., unlike typical honest product reviews where reviewers give much more extensive information about fit, fabric, accuracy of sizing, etc. Furthermore, many reviews are written by people whose native language is not English judging by the phrasing and grammatical errors. Buyer beware. There are many companies that are selling clothing made in China that looks great on their websites, but is actually garbage.

jamies156
10/31/17

Dishonest company from China. Very long wait times for shipping. I ordered a cardigan on 10/17 and after ten days I emailed to find out the status of the order. They said they were out of the item and instead of refunding me (they charged my card on the 20th without shipping it,) they said I should pick something else from their store. I didn't want anything else so I asked them to cancel the order and refund me. Then 3 days later they replied that they were shipping my order as they miraculously found the item. The tracking number they sent cannot find the item.

hannaha24

horrible customer service.
I have been trying to returns jeans I bought for 3 days now and no one will give me the return form or where to send the jeans back to. Foreign company that does not understand English. Called me dumb for "not understanding" what they meant. I am fully aware of the actions I need to take but they will not give me the return address to send back.
Jeans were horrible quality gave me a horrible cameltoe. Probably cost $1 to make. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

danav18
10/30/17

Just ordered from this company. The sweaters were not sweaters, they were thin materiel that looked nothing like the picture. They aren't even wearable. They smell of chemicals. Don't waste your money. Terrible terrible quality. Worst purchase I have ever made.

annad113
10/28/17

ALL OF THESE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE A LIE. I have never been more dissatisfied with an online company. I intend on reporting them to PayPal and the BBB because they refuse to refund me my money for the PATHETIC EXCUSE of merchandise they sent me. "Poor quality" doesn't even begin to describe what I received after waiting over 3 weeks for my order. I have been emailing back and forth for 3 weeks and they WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

ruthannem
10/28/17

Do not order from this Chinese based company. Trust me, I learned the hard way. Their clothes are complete junk and you will not get a refund. Notice that they turned off commenting on their FB PAGE. Too many people calling them out.

tiffinif1
10/27/17

CUSTOMER SERVICE SUX at POPPOLY!!!!!! Don't buy anything from this website if you have the slightest doubt of size, color, or fit....THEY DO NOT DO RETURNS!!!! I'm a little bit larger size woman, not fat by any means, but I was cursed with an Extra Large chest, and not everything fits. I purchased 3 tops and 3 dresses for close to $160. The fit wasn't to my satisfaction so I sent and email, then another then another. In all I sent 4 emails asking for a return authorization and address, I was very polite and explained my situation. I finally received a reply a week and half later that said... "Appreciate your reply. I am sorry (glad might be appropriate) for your "inconvenience". We are not suggesting returning because the shipping charge is expensive. We wonder if there would be an another opportunity to serve you better with a discount of 15% off, for your large chest". I AM INCREDIBLY INSULTED!!!!!! What HORRIBLE customer service!!!! I'm sure shipping cost would be less that my $160 purchase, in order to get my $$$ back, its about principal now!! POPOLLY SUX-SUX-SUX!!!!!

jenh51
10/27/17

I ordered 11 items. Took a very long time to receive. The sizes were all off. Some things fit extra small and some large. The quality was not good at all. Each piece looked as if I could have worn 1-2 times before it was be ruined. I emailed their customer services 4 times request return instructions with no reply. Called their customer service and was told to send back at my expense (internationally) and they would process acceptable returns in 120 days. I asked what are acceptable returns and she said "if your reasons for not keeping are approved". DONT BUY FROM POPPOLY!!!!

brandiee
10/25/17

I am so disappointed... I have seen super cute pants advertised on INSTAGRAM and against my better judgement decided to place an order. Well, after waiting close to a month with no word or clothes, I started reading all of the terrible reviews for Poppoly. I sent an e-mail to their non- existent customer service before reading the reviews and surprise, have heard nothing! Still no clothes, no help from customer service. I plan to dispute the charge with paypal and my bank. RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN AND DON'T ORDER FROM POPPOLY!!!

amberc66
10/21/17

The customer service is extremely slow and not accommodating, clothing sizes aren't accurately aligned with US women's sizing, and quality of merchandise is significantly cheaper than presented in the online images.

kimc193
10/20/17

Awful cheap clothing and absolutely no customer service. I purchased $168 of crap and they are not responding to my email to return the items after several attempts to contact them. Every single item was cheaper than the last.

That is what I am trying to do. After 10 days I started emailing them asking when it would ship. No response. Went to Paypal and opened dispute stating that I want them to cancel the order and refund the $110 USD I spent. Next day I get a shipping notice! Now an email saying I owe $22 in duty fees! And an email from poppoly says so sorry miss, you should be more patient....what a scam.

By Tacey C.

Questions? Get answers from the Poppoly.co staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Poppoly.co