PersonalCreations reviews

Tel: 888.741.0508
affiliatesupport@personalcreations.com

ch13104
8/6/15

I was so excited when my daughters purple unicorn backpack arrived.. everything looked great and the quality seems good. Then I noticed one of the zippers were broken. I emailed the customer service with a picture of the broken piece and the next day I received an email with an updated shipping arrival date. Great customer service! The back pack itself is very cute, exactly as pictured! Very happy customer

mikem267
6/16/15

Very unhappy about how the "care & handling" fee was not very well advertised (if at all) until the very end of the purchasing process. This should be made clearer to the buyer well beforehand. In addition, the wording for the shipping options seems intentionally misleading, so do BE SURE to check the final surcharges before you confirm your order!

peggyg7
4/3/15

Never again so pissed off! Merchandise was cheap, ordered an Easter basket in large size, what I got was two small boxes of candy and a cheap dollar stuffed bunny the size of a pencil, outrageous shipping fees which they charged after the order was placed! Don't order from this rip off company

rachaeln1
2/9/15

I purchased a gift for my husband for Valentine's day. Four days before the holiday, I get online to track it and it's not there. I call customer service and the man on the phone says I could not track it because the gift had sold out, therfore, it was never shipped. My question is how can something be sold out, but I get a confirmation of purchase. I got no email or anything telling me that the item was sold out. They were very quick to draft my money out of my bank account for the purchase, but 7-14 days to get my refund. This company is absolutely ridiculous and I will never purchase anything from them again. Please do no buy anything from this company!

dexj3
1/28/15

My wife ordered a personalized gift for our neighbors who were getting married. The quality was nice and it arrived on time. We found it to be on the expensive side for what we actually received.

charityl2
12/18/14

I use this company often. I bought more Christmas gifts and they all turned out incredible

robbr1
9/21/14

(The company is part of, and the customer service I dealt with is, ProFlowers.com.)

I placed an order and paid with PayPal...no problem there. Two business days later, I got an email that the order hasn't been processed because my billing address is not in the USA (shipping address was). I replied that using PayPal makes a billing address pointless and they shouldn't even ask for one (why PayPal relays it to them is another issue).

Two days later after a couple of other emails and I was instructed to change the billing info through their site. I did, using an address in New York. Next day, another email came about the order still not going through because I had only changed the "account" billing address and not the one associated with the order...as if I could tell there was a difference. Finally, I was told to call the company and I bothered to do so only because time was running out to get the gift received on time. The person on the phone took down the NY address and...no surprise, they had to speak to a supervisor and then I was told to re-do the whole order online since the original billing address with PayPal was different. That's when I cancelled and took my business elsewhere.

Let's see when they'll enter the 21st century of online processing.

Tip for consumers: If you're outside the USA and use PayPal, edit the PayPal billing address that is relayed to the site to a fake American address.

susann47
6/3/14

I am giving them one star because of the delivery fee AND care fee, neither of which are disclosed until you finalize your order. I ordered one item and paid 50% more for them to ship it and care for it.You also get a pop up trying to get you to join a program to get their fees reduced. I would recommend going elsewhere if you can find the item you want there.

patr1286
5/2/14

Haven't received my order yet and since it's so close to mothers day, I had to order from them. When checking out you are are not only hit with the shipping fees, you also get a CARE and HANDLING fee. What Total BS. WIll never order there again!

rhondaf2
12/24/13

If I could give this merchant a gazillion stars, I would! I was expecting a package to be delivered on December 19th I waited until December 20th just thinking that with the holiday shipping, it was delayed a day. I contacted Customer Service on the evening of the 20th and advised them that the package did not arrive. The customer service rep asked for the details (order number, confirmation of address, etc.). She apologized profusely for the package not arriving. She also said that Personal Creations had promised delivery by the 19th and that they failed. She immediately refunded the shipping ($11.40) that I paid, and then told me that they were placing the package on next day FedEx at no additional charge to me. They contacted me the next day by phone and email to confirm that the package was picked up and gave me the tracking number. On the 23rd, I received a call from Personal Creations that the driver was nearby and that they would be delivering the package and if I had any special instructions for the driver. I'm totally impressed with this kind of service, and it is clear that this merchant takes "customer service" very personally.

tracye1
12/3/13

Many different items that can be personalized -- wedding gifts, baby gifts, kid's gifts, grandparent ideas, home items, etc. Lots of stuff.

I have used this site for years and have been very happy with the quality of items. A recent wedding gift (wall plaque with bride name, groom name, & wedding date) arrived and I was happily surprised at how big it was and that it was glassed and framed! Bride loved it and asked where we had it made as she wanted to make one for her sister!

We have also made aprons with embroidery personalization, platters, and stuffed animal ornaments with names. Would recommend easily.

Look around for online coupons -- there is almost always a current one to be found somewhere!

samo12
7/29/13

Personalized wedding presents for both the groom and bride are what we enjoy giving to friends. We usually buy them engraved at our mall but that store no longer exist and it is hard to find engraving services at any store anymore.

daisyk
1/9/12

I ordered a glass nameplate last month and I was very happy with it. It took about 2 weeks to receive it but i guess that's expected since it's personalized. Prices were fair.

I use this site a lot and have had no issues. You can order what you want and see the fee at checkout before you actually place the order. Everything I've gotten from them has been high quality.

By Charity L.

Questions? Get answers from the PersonalCreations staff and other customers.

PersonalCreations?