PersonalCreations reviews

Tel: 888.741.0508
affiliatesupport@personalcreations.com

marcil9
3/14/19

I had a $200 order and the website said I would get free shipping over $49...I didn't get free shipping over $49 so contacted customer service who said I had already received 25% off my order...They applied it; I didn't...$20 for shipping!! I decided NOT to order as this site doesn't give you what they say...I then went on as a new customer...they offered me free shipping so I ordered all my products again...At the end, still no free shipping...will NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

michaelf685
2/4/19

A $39 order for a pillow turned into $75 when checking out. Shipping fees. Handling fees. Care fees. Taxes. etc. It almost doubled the price. This is an FTD company that also has Shari's Berries and ProFlowers.com as part of their brands. Do not buy from this company. Bait and switch!

carolh343
7/24/18

Personal Creations does not disclose the shipping costs at checkout. You see it on your statement and it adds 14.00-20.00 more on your invoice. Love to order from them but NEVER again. Been burned twice now. IF you use a coupon they will not combine coupons so beware

barneyt7
2/10/18

The items Ive bought so far have been of good quality and shiiped in a reasonable amount of time. My complaint is that for a small wooden desk valet, they charged $9.99 to ship and another $3.99 handling!!! That is just outrageous. I complained and they credited the handling fee back to me. With a lot of places offering free shipping and no handling, I just think theyre not competitive. I will not be shopping there again unless they change their fees.

elmos19
1/29/18

Went to purchase some gifts from "Personal Creations" but was deeply disappointed in their choice of "religious gifts" as it only pertained to those who wanted "Crosses" and was very limited in choices. I wanted to purchase a gift for someone of the Jewish faith for a bar/bat mitzvah and was extremely disappointed to see that they did not offer (not even one) thing!
This is the last time i will ever go to this site. Not everyone practices Catholicism or Christianity and may one to personalize a religious item. It seems quite bias (not mention closed minded) in terms of their sales offerings.

mikev64
12/29/17

I had a terrible experience with this company. I ordered something in the beginning of December as a Christmas present. At checkout, they advised delivery would be no later than December 20th. It arrived the day after Christmas! I'm fairly sure the company would not have even shipped the item if I did not frantically contact them on the 20th about trying to get me the gift in time for Christmas.

Even more frustrating, when I asked them where my item was on December 20th, it had not yet shipped, and they did not even rush delivery for me (yet they charge about $15 shipping for the item which was about 12x24 inches).

I think this company is highly disorganized and does not work to fix their (major) mistakes. Very disappointed and will not purchase from them again.

janaf13
12/7/17

I just received my first order of 8 of your ornaments and I cant say how disappointed I am. First off they were very poorly shipped. All 8 ornaments were just thrown in a box on top of each other asking to be broken. I paid an extremely high amount of money ($25) to have a not even 5lb box shipped to my home with broken ornaments. Ill attach a photo of one broken ornament. Four others had the glitter so poorly adhered that most of it is rubbed off. So of my 8 ornaments ordered 5 are broken or not of gifting quality. The sad part is that these were purchased as gifts for families that were victims of the recent Santa Rosa, CA wildfires. I cant express how disappointed I am in these ornaments and your company!

sandram199
10/3/17

I had read reviews on the net and noticed some were negative. My experience was very positive. All correct with order. Speedy delivery

jessicac207
9/25/17

My order came out to $73.00 when i went tho check out it was $100.00!! This is crazy to think it would cost 27 extra dollars for 2 Small backpacks and a stocking!! Don't think I will be getting anything here anymore!! Also said free shipping on orders over $49.00 and I didn't get that either!

susanh283
9/5/17

Ordered the woven throw, with a photo of my daughter in law. Paid extra to have my personalized Throw woven and not painted. About $140. Too embarrassed to give the throw to her. Her picture was distorted with her head tiny and her hands oversized. We had this photo professionally shot, so no excuse there. Colors were faded. I followed personalized creations prompts and I ended up with a hot mess. They lost me as a customer. I will use shutter fly from now on.

michellep143
6/15/17

I ordered an item that was $33 but ended up paying around $53 total. They charged $9.99 for shipping (which is on the high end for most on line companies now-a-days). They then charged an extra $4.99 to get it delivered in 7 days (7 days is not expedited, but I had to pay extra). And then on top of that another $3.99 for "care & handling"! All my life I have known S&H (shipping AND handling) to be combined... but they are charging extra. I will never order from them again.

claires71
6/12/17

Ordered etching and received it. Had little squares on the etching that you could visibly see that were not on the picture as if a background process has transferred over. Was terribly disappointed.

jayg72
5/11/17

I sifted through tons of diff sites and found P Creations... I ordered my mom a pretty wood plaque with a nice saying etched into it (made out of wood) and it gave me a choice to get two names etched under the saying it had. This to me was kind of a new beginning to give to my mom for one of her walls,because the home her me and my son all shared together caught in fire burned down in March of this year,so as we're misplaced and renting a small place to stay while we are trying to rebuild our beloved burnt house I thought this is going to b one of the first things for our new beginning of our rebuilt burnt home...It arrived so instead of waiting I was excited and let her open tge box early,because she has had tough couple of weeks. As I stood over her she opened it and said (ohhh this is nice?) I looked down where it was supposed to say under the etched in wood ...(saying) YOU HAVE MY WHOLE HEART for MY WHOLE LIFE ,Ja @ Gia. Was supposed to say Jamie and Gianni.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now mind u I payed extra money to get it shipped here sooner . So I payed overall 76.00$ . I called the company and just wanted a new one sent to me but they told me it was OUT OF STOCK. I'm confused how could it b out of stock when it's basically a slab of wood panted black ..and the words are carved assuming by a machine? So something that was meant to b the first picture to hang on our new walls since the fire destroyed our other pics and memories....I'm just pissed and let down. Since its called(personal creations) I honestly thought this is was theses ppl do for there job for a living. Should b called (Hit or Miss...with our Personal Creations)

lauras226
4/10/17

Placed my order, picked 2 day shipping for an additional fee. Later checked my bank account to find it was charges twice. Contacted them and showed them a screen shot of the double payment and was told it

kats53
4/4/17

If I could give zero stars I would. Where to begin....the website advertises free shipping. When I placed my order, there was a shipping charge added. When I clicked on the ? mark next to the shipping charge it indicated that the free shipping is in fact a "shipping rebate". Furthermore there was an order "handling charge" also, which now had the total for my $16.99 item up to $29.00. I almost stopped there, but against my better judgement I went ahead and placed the order. Fast forward 2 weeks to the day that my item was guaranteed for delivery. Clicked on the link for tracking and it shows that the package was never delivered to UPS.....called customer service. They blame UPS for losing it. Now the customer service rep tells me they'll put in an order for replacement and have it to me in a week. Mind you, this was to be a birthday gift-for a birthday TODAY. Furthermore, the rep explained the free shipping to me and it is actually a scam. If you sign up for freeshipping.com and pay a monthly service charge to them you can get a refund on the shipping from this order. I think not! As a matter of fact, now that I have taken the time to write this, I have thought about it and I refuse to give this company my money. I am calling back right now to cancel the order and get my money back from them. DO NOT USE THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY!

jerm143
2/21/17

i noticed that there was a link for free shipping so i clicked on that and it said NO PROMO NEEDED so as i was about to finalize my $200 order, i entered my groupon code and right before the confirmation, i still saw the $20 shipping charge so i called customer service and talked to a rep that basically NO CLUE how their shipping policy works! she had to fish for the shipping policy on her end for maybe about 10 fckng minutse and was reading it to me word for word! like how do you not fckn know how the shipping policy works?! plus she couldn't find the link to the coupons page where i found free shipping and i had to read tell her the EXACT URL and spelled $#*! out for her ..she didn't know where the backlash is so i told her under the question mark on the keyboard, and i told her many freakin' times ".aspx" at the end and i said the word "dot" literally like 20x and still had a hard time entering in the url! like are you effin' kidding?! so i got aggravated, asked to transfer to a manager and told the manager that the rep had no fckn clue on anything and that the shipping ad was misleading! so i said well i'm not paying 20 fckng dollars for shipping after the $#*! show i just went thru with customer service! so i'm basically NO LONGER ordering from them or any of their affiliates going forward. the should've credited me the $20 considering i order from them a lot and their business partners!

elizac7
12/23/16

The products that I bought were poor quality. I can get better quality mugs at the dollar store. The wooden boxes that I ordered as a gift for a special someone made me feel like they weren't worth anything once I seen the quality of the wooden box. It looked like it was painted by a child and then the defects on the box were covered up with a different color paint. And as far as the personalization goes....... Well it was crooked and of centered. Is this business ran by an elementary? I mean it looks like the product isn't checked by anybody to make sure it's in good customer satisfaction standards. Also paid extra for special gift box and instead I got my products in ripped bags and ripped boxes. Looks like it was a gift ripped open and just reboxed it and shipped it to the next customer. Also my gift card contained inappropriate drawings on it. This is embarrassing. Shipping is really high cost and didn't receive on time. Customer service acts like you bought it and that's what you get. Very rude. I give them a -20. Don't recommend them at all.

kathrynb43
12/1/16

The clock I gave as a wedding present was missing a part. Instead of replacing the part, they made me wait 3 weeks for a replacement. Now they want the original clock back in its original packaging, with the original invoice sent back to them. I gave this as a wedding gift and there is no way I will ask the couple, who live nowhere near me, to send it back at their expense. This has become an embarrassing nightmare. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

lindae63
6/14/16

I would definitely order from Personal Creations again. My order was delivered 2 days early. The shirt I ordered my husband for Father's Day was personalized. Everything was correct. I love it and I know he will.

larryl69
4/13/16

Waste of money.Horrible customer service...Stay away.One star is too much

janicer13
4/8/16

I think I could've gotten this cheaper on shutterfly looking back, but I got a really beautiful graduation gift for my niece from personal creations. Quality items and good customer service, just a bit pricey.

rachelw61
12/28/15

I was highly disappointed with the customer service I received and the actions regarding my order.

I ordered a gift for my grandmother in advance for it to arrive Christmas Eve. With that being said, I had payed for express shipping. I contacted Personal Creations and their response was there was no personalizations made to my gift so my order was canceled.

After looking some more in the database, she saw there was personalizations made to my order but wasn't sure as to why the order was canceled. I mentioned I did not receive any email regarding this matter and I'm not sure what authority the warehouse has on canceling orders.

In the end, customer service wasn't clear on what had occurred and wasn't willing to work on the fact of keeping me as a customer. I do NOT recommend this site.

ginad21
12/16/15

Horrible execution on so many levels!!!

1. Completely wrong item shipped, 2. messed up printing alignment on another item, 3. replacement items weren't delivered when they promised (not to mention they could care less about expediting the shipping after their mistake - missing my husband bday), 4. the second replacement item (photo ornament) was printed wrong the SECOND time and, after all of that 5. the personalization letters on the $130 leather bag are STICKERS (the bag itself is nice)!!!! So disappointed and frustrating...I would NOT RECOMMEND Personal Creations EVER!

The only good thing were the numerous CS people I had to talk to on the phone - they were always nice and tried to be accommodating...not there fault the product/process is inferior.

serenac3
11/29/15

One of the items I ordered wouldn't be ready at the same time as the others so they charged me shipping and care & handling twice! It is not my fault if the items can't be shipped together, there is no reason to charge me separate shipping for items in the same order! I called customer service and they told me there was nothing they could do. With all of the extra fees, I was charged an additional $40!

peggyd9
9/21/15

Personal Creations is absolutely outstanding. Their products are as described and shipping perfect. I have shopped with them for years. If you want a gift that is personalized, you MUST check them out. They also have gone out of their way to speed up a last minute gift (including the engraving) for me because I waited until the last minute. Not many companies care enough about a single customers to do that. Whenever you need to buy a gift, you'll find something either at Personal Creations or one of their Partners. Personally, I've tried two of them, Shari's Berries and ProFlowers, and both exceeded my expectations in all ways. But I can't imagine not finding something for everyone at PersonalCreations.
Only one thing I would change would be that when they send your recipient a gift, they also include their catalog. Which is fine and good business sense, but I don't wish for the recipients to be able to look up the gift I bought for them in a catalog which comes with the item. I've never tried, but I'll bet they would skip the catalog should you ask.

I use this site a lot and have had no issues. You can order what you want and see the fee at checkout before you actually place the order. Everything I've gotten from them has been high quality.

By Charity L.

Questions? Get answers from the PersonalCreations staff and other customers.

PersonalCreations?