PersonalCreations

PersonalCreations has a consumer rating of 1.92 stars from 83 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about PersonalCreations most frequently mention customer service, free shipping and delivery date problems. PersonalCreations ranks 87th among Personalized Gifts sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 13.2%

No positive highlights yet

• I've inquired through their customer service and have gotten no reply.
How would you rate PersonalCreations?

“This is us”

Devon W.
8/14/20

Overall so happy with this company. Recieved my canvas and it looks amazing. From purchase time to delivery it took less than a week. Will purchase from them again.

“Do they exist?”

Ron C.
12/22/20

Ordered an item that was guaranteed by Christmas. Then got a delivery date of December 11. As of December 22, nothing yet. I have attempted to email, call, live chat no less than 7 times, and never get a response. Don't waste your money on this site. If they have a customer service dept at all, it is the worst I have experienced. No one ever responds, probably because they know they are horrible, so why bother? Unfortunately, 0 stars is not an option.

customer service (22)
ronc470
December 22nd, 2020
Unfortunately, 0 stars is not an option.
deborahs1185
December 14th, 2020
I ordered from this site late November and received a confirmation that it was shipped on Dec 4. I have not yet received it. Multiple e-mails sent and I have tried to reach them by phone and as you can guess, they don't answer. Do yourselves a favor and read the reviews before you waste time and hard earned money. One customer named Nina asked if she ordered now, would she receive item by Christmas. They had the nerve to tell her yes
rauls102
December 5th, 2020
Placed an order and told shipping was $4.99. Next got an email stating I had $15 discount on my next order. I placed a new order using the discount coupon but shipping was now $7.99. Do not do business with such deceptive people that cheat their customers.
NOTE TO Personal Creations ----I know people will read this review and be aware to watch for the deception you use. Hopefully the $3 dollars extra I was charged in unfair treatment will cost them hundreds in lost sales.
ktl3
December 23rd, 2020
I've used this company for years. The personalized nature of the products means longer shipping. I ordered 3 weeks before Christmas. It was promised the week of 12-9-20. They kept saying "it's on its way!" But there still isn't a scan on the tracking (it took a week of requesting the # to finally get one). It won't be here by Christmas. This is not a delivery issue. It has not even gotten TO the delivering agency (USPS) yet. I think I'm being scammed.
erikaa66
Erika A.
January 19th, 2021
I have ordered from this company SEVERAL times and I have been satisfied with every item except one recently. The thread on an Easter basket I wasn't happy about, the threading had been coming loose on a couple letters. I emailed customer service and expressed my concerns and let them know I wasn't happy about the product. At my surprise, they responded very quickly, apologized about the product asked if they could send another item of the same or lesser value. I asked for the same basket exactly how I personalized it. And they had a confirmation email sent right after for my new order! If you are not happy about a product they WILL replace it! I would def recommend this place! They do care about the products they stand behind and want to make sure you are 100% happy with it!
amberj225
December 19th, 2020
I ordered my coasters well in advance of Christmas and received the wrong order (cute family, but not mine). When I called to ask for a replacement, they said it could take more than three weeks to receive the new order. They could not send a confirmation of a refund. I sat on hold for two hours just to speak to a customer service agent. Their live chat "isn't available." If you email them, their response is "This email may have went into our spam folder. Please resend your email in a few days if we do not respond."
landag3
December 15th, 2020
Crappy company that won't return any emails or calls, and live chat is never available. Oh, and you won't receive your merchandise either. Order from reputable Lillian Vernon instead. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I would not have given them any stars in my rating, but I had to in order to submit this review.
sadiej17
October 18th, 2020
I placed an order on the phone with a lovely young lady very helpful and pleasant. Buuuuuut it's my first time ordering never bought from them before the only company like that I have shopped at. Well low and behold someone there either stole my credit card number, gave it to a friend, or sold it. Have not received my order from them yet.
Who ever It was has a fetish for Holister clothsbuyer beware. Do not order from them personally where someone has your full credit card #
kennyb75
January 10th, 2020
Ordered a baby photo engraved block for Christmas and was told I would receive it 12-17-19. Was sent two emails stating it would arrive on time. Got it 20 days later. Tried emailing 4 times with no reply. Their site says if you are dissatisfied let them know and they will make it right. NO WAY. They don't care enough to answer emails or to even call to see what happened. STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU CAN WAIT A MONTH OR MORE FOR YOUE ORDER I was a repeat customer till NOW
kristies57
December 25th, 2020
Order dec 2nd for personalized stocked for my five kiddos. Paid 129$ & the delivery date was dec 15th. It's xmas morning and guess what... They never got here. Thanks personal creations for my kiddos not having stockings this yr. Been better off store bought and would've saved money.

Tip for consumers:
Just don't

Products used:
Xmas stockings

bruced225
December 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Every year we have bought personalized ornaments for the family. This year we used Personal Creations and for the first time we have NO ornaments for the family tree. In the future I will used a company I can depend on. My problem now is finding a company that can still do Christmas ornaments so we will have them for next year.

Tip for consumers:
I will not use it again.

Products used:
none. Never got them

elaineh401
December 21st, 2020
I order Christmas ornaments on December 4th and still have not received then. The website makes you think that your order will arrive in time. Don't believe it. What is more frustrating is the tracking number that does not have any updates beyond December 7th. I have paid for this and have nothing to show for it and no information where my order is.
ks1005
December 23rd, 2020
I too fell for their "promises". I ordered a gift on Dec 2, said it would arrive "by the 10th, it did not and still has not arrived!
I too tried calling, no answer and live chat is always "unavailable "!
You may have gotten that $12.99 but NEVER again!
jenniferh1484
May 11th, 2020
I ordered 2 personalized items. I ordered about a month ago. I asked for a refund and they gave me one but I was not able to purchase what I wanted on time. I Have extra time Because of the coronavirus. They did not say temporarily closed. Would not trust them again with something important
paml230
December 12th, 2020
I'm disappointed when I received my item. Very cute. But the item being for a child has the child's name in letters glued on. For the price I paid I thought it would be sewn on. The letters can fall off if the child places this in their mouth.
dianeh648
June 4th, 2020
I ordered graduation banners on April 24th. Ordered a total of four; three for high school seniors and one for the youngest of my grandchildren promoting to middle school. I did not notice the disclaimer that stated the order most likely would not arrive by delivery date stated on order confirmation. The date given was May 26th.

Of course May 26th came and went. I did receive email that told me factory was up and running again. Again i didn't realize it had been closed. Yes I am aware of Virus but thought they were operating with reduced staff. When I would call to ask I was simply told order was being worked on. Finally I received something that appeared to say they had been shipped and there was a tracking number. Tracking number did not go to anything. Again, told there was nothing they could do it was now out of their hands.

Now I can see tracking numbers that state It left Woodridge, IL on 5/24/2020. Finally supposedly on 5/30/2020 it gets to Fontana, CA. Today is 06/04/2020 and only 1 has been delivered. All addresses are in Southern California. How many days does it take anyway.

What a waste of money and energy. Would never recommend.
lindak1105
December 2nd, 2020
Please do not waste your time. I placed an order, received an email from personal creations that notified me that my order shipped. When i did not receive it, i went to to their website and it stated a delivery date. It was past the delivery date and called them to inquire about my order. They told me they did not know where i got the information about my ordering shipping. When i told them i had a email from them that stated my order had shipped. The person told me in a nasty tone, that was not true and then told me she cancelled my order
barneyt7
February 10th, 2018
The items Ive bought so far have been of good quality and shiiped in a reasonable amount of time. My complaint is that for a small wooden desk valet, they charged $9.99 to ship and another $3.99 handling! That is just outrageous. I complained and they credited the handling fee back to me. With a lot of places offering free shipping and no handling, I just think theyre not competitive. I will not be shopping there again unless they change their fees.
keciag3
December 19th, 2020
I normally would research a company before ordering anything but a friend raved about Personal Creations. I placed an order for personalized Christmas ornaments for my children, nieces, nephews, and co-worker. I placed my order on 11/30/2020. Received an email that the order was shipped out on 12/3/2020 with a tracking number. It is now 12/19/2020 and I have not received my order when it was supposed to be delivered by 12/11/2020. Unable to track the order. I finally did speak with someone on 12/15/2020 (after holding for 40 minutes, live chat does not work and e-mails they do not respond to) that assured me my order went out by USPS on 12/3/2020. It is too close to Christmas to reorder the ornaments from another company and get them here in time or go to a mall (the closest mall is 45 minutes from me). My children, nieces, and nephews look forward to getting their ornaments every year, It is a tradition that I started 19 years ago with my children and now this company has ruined it. I will never ever order anything from this company AGAIN!
marilynw225
December 14th, 2020
Placed an order for Christmas $98.76 they said It was shipped and delivered. I never received it e-mail them three times no answer. Called was no hold for over an hour still haven't reached them.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY WILL NOT RESPOND BACK TO U WHEN U TEXT OR CALL THEM. I ASKED THEM HOW THEY SHIPPED-- UPS, FED-X US MAIL NO RESPONCE
I AM OUT$ 98.76 AND MY GRANDKIDS WILL NOT GET THERE ORANMANTS THAT I GET EVERY YEAR, (NOT FROM THEM THENK GOD)STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY R BOGUS.
michellem1577
June 14th, 2020
So I placed my order of 3 stones, for my mother in law and it told me everything would get here in about a month. The day came for it to be here and my package was not here and my account had been charged twice. I went to my email and saw that due to COVID packages were delayed (TOTALLY COOL!) I know everything in this world is pretty crazy right now. But I wasn't cool with the double charge, I called the customer service number and I was on hold for a long time, a little over an hour before I decided to hang up and call back. Personal creations had a high call volume because they had a glitch in my the system that charged a few people twice. They sincerely apologized and promised to have the money back in the accounts soon! At first I was a little upset but they handled it very professionally and even sent me an email apologizing. My package came a couple days late and my money went back into my account, and I was extremely pleased with the way my stones turned out for my MIL. I will definitely try out personal creations again!
jeradd3
June 22nd, 2020
I ordered a wine barrel clock for my wife for our anniversary. I received the clock after our anniversary, and the engraving on the clock is crooked. It isn't presentable and should not have been shipped. I've written the company three separate emails in ten days and have yet to receive a response. I included photos documenting the issue and my phone number as contact information. I called customer service this morning and was on hold for 1 hour and 41 minutes. No one ever picked up. I emailed again, and no response. It's disappointing that a company would collect $106 from me, ship me a clearly unpresentable product, and then ignore my concerns. I will send it back and hope for a refund. Lesson learned.
dont268
December 18th, 2020
Worst customer service ever! Email said order was shipped. Have an order number, but never get results from them. Have ordered from them in the past but never again!
susans2835
December 23rd, 2020
I placed an order on Dec 3rd 2020 for an important Christmas gift. It is now the 23rd of the month and I have not received the order. You cannot get through to a customer service representative. I will ask my credit card company to credit the purchase. Lousy way to do business.
giovanaa1
June 10th, 2020
This company charged me a fee of $26.73 for something I didn't purchase. Called/email multiple times-no response. In fact, was put on hold for over 20 minutes.It could possibly be they made a genuine mistake, but the fact that they didn't give me any explanations at all, is pretty disappointing. Their website says
"Customer Service: *******508, Mon-Fri 6 AM to 6 PM PST, Sat-Sun 8 AM to 5 PM PST". Called within the hours described- nobody answered. Now it looks like they refunded my $ to my Paypal acc, but no explanations whatsoever. Plus the fact that they kept my credit card information saved, is very convenient for them. I don't necessarily have complaints about their products, but their customer service is just unreliable and sketchy at best. I would personally stay away.

It does not matter. My order arrived over 30 days after they promised delivery for Easter.

See more answers (2)

You will not be happy if you order from them. There are lots of good businesses that you can use...

See more answers (2)

Stay far far away from this company. You will be extremely unhappy every step of the way.

By Tom D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PersonalCreations staff and other customers.

Offering you the most thoughtful, whimsical and fun personalized gifts for everyone. Visit us at www.personalcreations.com Contact info/links www.personalcreations.com www.twitter.com/pcgifts www.linkedin.com/company/personal-creations www.perso...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PersonalCreations?

Have a question about PersonalCreations?